Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Share your Experience with University Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share your Experience with University Girls (6695 Views)

Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your Experience with University Girls by Escabado: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
I went to university environment and noticed everything has changed I see lot of girls in first year or second year using iphone 11 to 12 pro max of N450,000 and they are flaunting it. I'm like what exactly are this girls thinking, u are yet to finish school , yet to get a job , yet to get married.

I personally can never ever dash free money to any girl been it my family member who is an undergraduate using a phone of 450k. How many bank managers uses such phones. Lack of financial decipline

Now I enter into one of the fancy restaurants around the school, my people come and see how these girls are buying foods of N3500 to N4000 some as take away or eating there .

In my presence two girls bought two small cups of ice cream, cold stone or whatever and paid N11,000. Hmmm I suprice

On a final Note if you are a hustling young man and you are giving your money to these girls who call themselves students, you need to think twice because if you see the way these girls are wasting money in there school u will realize you are nothing but a fuu for dashing them money out of pity that they are still a student.

Guys share your experience and what you observe about these female students

30 Likes

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by AoifeNightfall: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
What if they are from rich homes

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by kwaso2: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
It's really crazy. Back in school days, had this female colleague, who would, just to prove to me she is a big girl, call up 5 men for her school fees and hand outs and interesting, 5 of them will respond within 30mins.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Danielkelly: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Guy just today when i go market come see how one black lady dey rant any how say she know one guy when mumu say him just dey spend money to fuvk one girl still him no dey give him mother money to buy pant.
The babe when him e dey fuvk dey fuvk another guy and she still dey complain say 200000k no dey enough.
Na so She just dey ran t o. I just dey vex for mumu guys.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lols, bro don't give yourself Head ache I've that.... That one has been before now

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by immortalcrown(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Escabado:
I personally can never ever dash free money to any girl been it my family member who is an undergraduate using a phone of 450k. How many bank managers uses such phones.
Oga, some female undergraduates are poor and decent. Make an attempt to know those who need help, and help them according your capacity. There are exceptions in everything. Even some beggars on roads are faking poverty while some beggars are actually in need of your help. Stop using inductive reasoning.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Escabado: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
immortalcrown:

Oga, some female undergraduates are poor and decent. Make an attempt to know those who need help, and help them according your capacity. There are exceptions in everything. Even some beggars on roads are faking poverty while some beggars are actually in need of your help. Stop using inductive reasoning.

I hope you read where I said specifically undergraduate using a phone of N450k . Is just like person wey buy car and be begging money for fuel and money to go mechanic.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by placeofallure(f): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
kwaso2:
It's really crazy. Back in school days, had this female colleague, who would, just to prove to me she is a big girl, call up 5 men for her school fees and hand outs and interesting, 5 of them will respond within 30mins.

Na today?

I remember back then, after collecting project money from my dad, two other people still paid for the same project. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Dreadlock69(m): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Guy all beautiful girls in university are rich coming From rich family or not.
Imsu girls
Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by immortalcrown(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Escabado:

I hope you read where I said specifically undergraduate using a phone of N450k . Is just like person wey buy car and be begging money for fuel and money to go mechanic.
It is true. You are right. I am sorry.
Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
kwaso2:

Juju O. Juju! Confirmed and legit Juju. Chai men has suffered shocked

1 Like

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by danietohbadt(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Looool….who no know say yahoo boys don use money entice almost all of them finish?

70% of those babes are oloshos with multiple boyfriends as well

2 Likes

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by mymadam(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
placeofallure:

Na today?

I remember back then, after collecting project money from my dad, two other people still paid for the same project. grin

Baad gal... Haba grin
Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by uthlaw: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
danietohbadt:
Looool….who no know say yahoo boys don use money entice almost all of them finish?

70% of those babes are oloshos with multiple boyfriends as well
dem go later used them to spend for other girls too...na rotation!

6 Likes

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Southernigbo: 1:46am On Feb 18, 2022
well while at the University, only had aboki girls around me, (if you know ABU, u will understand ) and of course every body knows that aboki girls are religious babes, always traveling home to see mom and daddy during wkends so they can get pampered by parents, however I don't know what is happening in this era, but I don't anticipate any drastic moral changes sha

2 Likes

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Zaktherobot(m): 2:16am On Feb 18, 2022
when guys just want to have sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYZwW-dHxKw&t
Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Gadafii: 2:50am On Feb 18, 2022
Some of these girls are big olosho, they have different apps where they get hooked. Tinder na one of those apps.

One time I was in tinder to have first hand experience of what was really going on there, cos my friend been don gist me of how he had been hooking up with those girls

Many of them have the tag of NOT HERE FOR HOOK UP, but Bros na decoy, the bold ones will add strictly fro hook up on their profile, no carry friendship or anyhow talk near them if not hook up, they will unmatch you and move.

I was matched with one and we got talking, initially thought she was just there for fun or friendship and connection, babe slammed me 70k/night, I fess burst laugh, cheesy grin

70k for Toto, wey be say na me go still spend my energy to dig the endless hole, as I no reply she texted me how much I was Willing to pay, I told her I no do make she no worry.

Make no mistake plenty guys dey pay steady for that ludicrous amount or somewhere near, na why she get that kind mind dey mention 70k

And also, ur serious girlfriend fir dey tinder dey run package low-key

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by BlaqJosh: 3:01am On Feb 18, 2022
Na so,

This days 98% of girls want to go to school even when their family no get enough raba to train them and they are not going there because for knowledge but to live Fvck,move freely even with the high of unemployment in the country how many graduate are fully employed. ✌️

That to show you the kind of wife they will be in their marriage,

I dey pity the young guys wey wan marry graduate 'most of them don finish inside'
.... That's why they will always be an eazy target for Yahoo Boyz++

California weed at work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Bbass1990(m): 3:03am On Feb 18, 2022
Well ...tho few of them make their money legit, If you know how some of this girls work hard to monetize their channels,go into freelancing platforms, crypto trading,Forex market, blogging and so on you will be amazed.

....but still one can't overemphasize that reasonable number of them still depends on their yahoo bfs or even they themselves doing it to sponsor their frivolities

1 Like

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by EndSARS77: 3:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Escabado:
I went to university environment and noticed everything has changed I see lot of girls in first year or second year using iphone 11 to 12 pro max of N450,000 and they are flaunting it. I'm like what exactly are this girls thinking, u are yet to finish school , yet to get a job , yet to get married.

I personally can never ever dash free money to any girl been it my family member who is an undergraduate using a phone of 450k. How many bank managers uses such phones. Lack of financial decipline

Now I enter into one of the fancy restaurants around the school, my people come and see how these girls are buying foods of N3500 to N4000 some as take away or eating there .

In my presence two girls bought two small cups of ice cream, cold stone or whatever and paid N11,000. Hmmm I suprice

On a final Note if you are a hustling young man and you are giving your money to these girls who call themselves students, you need to think twice because if you see the way these girls are wasting money in there school u will realize you are nothing but a fuu for dashing them money out of pity that they are still a student.

Guys share your experience and what you observe about these female students

Leave them alone; how does it affect you? It is funny how when I want to buy second hand clothes (or shoes), the person selling them tells me the clothes are good but when I start wearing them to places, I face the harshest form of criticism. We are so used to being hard on others and are not used to overlooking certain things
Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by omonla10(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Juju O. Juju! Confirmed and legit Juju. Chai men has suffered shocked
I can boldly tell u its not juju.. Once men see money nowadays, they just turn into full-time time simps.. If uve ever been with rich men that like ladies.. My former boss dey spend 20k daily to buy lunch for his gf.. Like 12k food and driver 8k for tfare from apapa to vi and back

5 Likes

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Zionzoom(m): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2022
Southernigbo:
well while at the University, only had aboki girls around me, (if you know ABU, u will understand ) and of course every body knows that aboki girls are religious babes, always traveling home to see mom and daddy during wkends so they can get pampered by parents, however I don't know what is happening in this era, but I don't anticipate any drastic moral changes sha
things have changed in Abu now o
Aboki girls don dey disguise now
Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by earthsync(f): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2022

Oh so because they're still in school, yet to get married or get a job they shouldn't use iPhones again. What it they're from rich homes, or their SO gave it to them or they have a legit hustle or they're into yahoo hence could afford to get the phones.

Btw aren't like 60 percentage of undergraduates using iPhones? And why do you have issues with these girls using iPhones but not the guys abi you didn't see any

2 Likes

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2022
omonla10:
I can boldly tell u its not juju.. Once men see money nowadays, they just turn into full-time time simps.. If uve ever been with rich men that like ladies.. My former boss dey spend 20k daily to buy lunch for his gf.. Like 12k food and driver 8k for tfare from apapa to vi and back
OMG cheesy
Guy, your boss deserves SIMPlicity award.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by MrAnele(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Hmm
Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Southernigbo: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Zionzoom:
things have changed in Abu now o
Aboki girls don dey disguise now
eyya, poverty is truly bad! I pray their conditions gets better
Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Southernigbo:

grin
Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Blackblessed500(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
This should make FP with immediate effect
oga op is very correct higher institutions in nigeria today is a place for breeding prostitutes and thieves to a point they dont go for holiday.many gals are full time oloshos just that they dont stay in a lodge alltogeda lyk the normal ones they dont want to date legit money hustlers having multiple relationships with constant supply of sex in return for money and they ll say they having fun and catching cruise as it is lyk this i prefer to marry a village illitrate gal than a gal who is a graduate cuz some of them even in secondary skul them don turn 'see finish'

1 Like

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
omonla10:
12000 lunch everyday plus 8k. undecided
Is the lunch a live goat

1 Like

Re: Share your Experience with University Girls by Elimon(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Truth is some of the iPhone girls are legit and hardworking. It's not bad to carry iPhones or costly Samsung phones. While other girls are low key runs girls(hook ups, multiple bf and sugar daddy). Had a female coursemate that year, we were so close till se decided to start walking with the slay queens in my level. We all knew they're are openly into runs and all their iPhones are updated. Small time my friend became less frequent at school, always traveling. E no tey she buy iPhone latest model... The last time we talked in school , things se told me I can't share but... Most of those flashy girls in school de do runs or get rich bfs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love / Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture) / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.