Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Gf Call Me 'sir' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Call Me 'sir' (7096 Views)

I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by Kunleskey(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Maybe she respect and love u with all passion.. Mewhile i do call my gf ma or madam jokinly...
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by PedroJP(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Don't mind those saying she is a village girl or she has zoned u, bet some of 'em don't have any relationship they are engaged in. Cherish her, she is kinda mannered.
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by macof(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op don't mind the fools saying she's a village girl and the moorons saying you are old. If u truly aren't so old compared to her age then carry on.
The gods bless your union
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by ideology(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Houseofglam7: The real trouble will begin when she starts introducing you as her ANCESTOR.
cheesy see this your mouth e e eh grin smiley
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by tayoxx(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
never been in any relationship. ...
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
ops is nting to worryd abt as mst peeps r sayn.calling u sir is nt bad jst dat may be is nt romantic. its a sign of humblenss n respect. i somtymes also cal pple dat i hv everyting more dan dem sir/ma'am wich is cool wit me.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by Lordgatt46(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Is it bad for a 24yr old guy to date a 20yrs old gal? To those who calls me daddy.
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by GoodFaith: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please call her madam or mommy
Case closed
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hahaha......Reminds me of my Yoruba gal during my NYSC days in Ondo state. She keeps calling me sir and I decided to call her Mama.
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by ninovandross(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
@op how old are u, maybe u don darugbo na so na sir u go dey command now
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by valmunich(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
paranorman: grin grin grin
may be you are an "ancient of days!"
Lmao! Are you for real?
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
I live close to a man whose wife calls him sir and still slaps him. Don't be decieved some I mean some are very crafty.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by jammyunn(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2014
OP, she respects you a lot like someone said. Those talking about age do not understand it because the western culture has taken over. I'm ibo and my GF is yoruba. She answers me sir too and she kneels down to greet me. Though I'm usually embarassed about that.
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by Shaakasi(f): 1:38am On Sep 04, 2014
paranorman: grin grin grin
may be you are an "ancient of days!"

Jeeeez nl tho hahahaha
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by usedoven04: 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
You're really a wise observant guy. When a lady you dating start calling you sir means she's submissive to you her boyfriend and she has no other man in her life except you..

You're correct my man.
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by baralatie(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
undecided
Re: My Gf Call Me 'sir' by Numerouno94(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Marry her nd dat "sir" will bcom "hey"

Una never knw Naija babes wit pretence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? / Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady / Why Do Men Always Put Their Hands In Their Pockets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.