Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi (28198 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by robosky02(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2014
@ safari am sure the gala man has ran away with your balance again
leav ik alone am be watching slow mikel

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by westwinds: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2014
I will not comment until i am begged. Period!

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Anacksunamun: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2014
zeelo2014:
I just want to use this opportunity to beg Nairalanders, Pls if u don't have anything meaningful to write on a topic, pls pls pls just read and walk out. Alot of childish and brainless comments on first pages of most threads. Seun, It will be nice if u deactivate that notification app, cos ever since it was created the comments here have been appalling. Many of us come here for the comments but it seems kids that should be reading their books have taken over, by taking residence of the first page.

May the good Lord bless you!! I was contemplating on opening a thread about this for seun to read. FP topics' comments are becoming more rétarded and dumb by each minute no thanks to illbred kids and senile youths that contributes zilch to nice threads on FP. Please Seun, put an end on this notification app, kids have taken over FP topics. People benefit from comments a lot, and when we start seeing "." "K" "grin" and the rest of dumb space-booking letters, it brings disappointments after the dumb child ends up writing dumb comments like "this land is not for sell."

Please Seun, put an end to this. Even political topics of immense value are littered with mannerless kids' comments. FP topics are a shadow of itself. Stop this notification app, people post for "likes" instead of contributing positively. It's sickening.

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by spyg1(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Austindark: u must be able to finish what u started mr Keshi!!!

u started by being begged therefore u must beg players to be in ur team.

what goes around comes arround
Keshi haters! Nigeria is not short of players. ok?
Players in Uche's position
Emenike
Oba goal
Brown Ideye
Musa (do play as sticker in CSK MOSCOW sometimes)etc

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2014
robosky02:

can you read what you wrote

the lad is quite doing is thing
you overlooked him for the world cup

we didnt see any twitter outburst like osaze
he is still on his own
you are going to disturb him to play what?
we hav not head from him
you are out again in the press saying the lad wants apology

haba keshi if hes not discipline
what are you still disturbing him for

na waoooooooooo
let Uche talk if Keshi is lying against him. Silence will be taken as acceptance
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by safarigirl(f): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
robosky02: @ safari am sure the gala man has ran away with your balance again
leav ik alone am be watching slow mikel
I like watching slow Mikel, at least he's good eye candy
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Bamibor:

Just for the records, Ike Uche did indeed score 14 goals last seen but that did not place just behind Cr7, Messi and Costa. He infact ranked in the 13th position behind the likes of A. Sanchez, Benzema, Griezman, Bale, Pedro, Carlos Vela, Aduritz etc.

while I agree that Ike Uche is a fine player, I do not see why he should be begged and romanced to be in the national team, whether or not he was snubbed in the past. Eric Lamela, Juan Mata, Philipe Coutinho are a few examples of fantastic players who were sometimes snubed by their national teams but still make themselves available anytime there are needed. I think humility and patriotism should overide personal interest. Just my views anyway...
d lyks u mentioned above,
were they snobbed based on grounds of being indisciplined? badly painted by their coaches,looking 4 every way 2 sideline them 4rm the tournament wen it was obvious hw relevant their presence wld be wen he as a coach had no formidable alternative as players 2 replace their presence n atleast meet up that expected effort or expectedly above it...(at least 4 a player who had contributed immensely 2 d success of d team). only 2 satisfy or exercise a right 2 punish wit out putting d interest of d country into consideration since he n we all obviously knew dat d country needed d best hands 4 d world cup..n also in d wake of a demand n begging 4 d recall of ike uche (no matter d crime) by a gr8 number of nigerians n now u com here 2 preach to us abt patriotism.....my broda be rational...
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Lurcky(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2014
Yes, he deserves to be begged, not that he wants nff or nigeria to beg him, he wants keshi to beg him. Afterall keshi is not all that innocent he always want to be begged or wants something in return before he does anything for d country(unpatriotic in his demands). Maybe the bigboss wey dem dey call em don chop inside eim head wella.

FACT; Ike uche and musa are the best forwards in the super eagles now, he is far better than Emenike
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by meek2stylee(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2014
ike uche is now jamesbond,,,,,,,,nigerians shud beg him as jesus of super eagles or what? he is just scoring only 14goals as a stricker and he is expecting a plea from 160million nigerian,,,,,,,,,,,just cos he is luck to find himself in spain,,,if he was to be Nasir a midfielder dat score upto 25goals with many assist in d premiership or Tevez Nigeria will invite US to join her in d plea,,,,,,,,i dont blame him i blame myself and us all dat keeps shoutin he is a good player while all france citizen where like to hell with Nasir if he is not going to be disciplined,,,,,,,,,,,,,my dear Ike Uche i

ts a priviledge to represent ur country and not d country priviledged to have u cos u r still an average player at 30,,,,,,,,,,,and no matter hw good ur are without discipline u r nt good cos u r going to divide d camp,,,,,,,,,so i fink u should take d footstep of Nasir and announce ur retirement ASAP
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by busallman: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
[oach Stephen Keshi has said that Villarreal CF star, Ikechukwu Uche has declared that he will not play for the Super Eagles unless Keshi and other members of the technical team beg him.

In a tweet by the verified twitter handle of the Super Eagles (@NGSuperEagles), the gaffer who dropped IK Uche from the team that represented the country in Brazil noted that he invited the player to be part of the team to face Congo and South Africa but he declined, requesting an apology from Keshi.

The tweet read,

Ikechukwu Uche has however resonded to Stephen Keshi’s claims.He said:

It’s an honour to play for Nigeria. I don’t expect to be begged or given special treatment. I’m available when/if considered for selection.

— Ikechukwu Uche, MON (@ikeuche9) September 3, 2014

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Systeme101: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
bakandow11: i cant blame him, we all saw what osaze did on the world cup yet thre was drama before d boy was called up.
i will only ask keshi one question. mr keshi? what did dis boy did to you that had him omitted in the list of the worldcup participant.
then i can tell if he his wrong or not. coz na beg dem beg u b4 u come bak for dis match too.
foolish question...people like u are d reason why coruption n decay will cripple dis country. Asking d coach why d guy was drop means u dnt knw anytin abt footbal in nig... If i may ask, was he d only player that was droped from d mundial nd recall for this match? "Pride goes b4 dwnfall"
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by zurine(f): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
good
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Krasid(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
He should just forget about the past and help his country.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Kog45(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
endfx1:

Mike deserves no shit.....infact,he's the worst flop we took to the world cup
D worst flop that won MOTM against Iran.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Awoofawo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
PAINGAIN: My question b this, does he want to b begged to play for his country or he wants an apology to play for his country? If its d former,he can go helll,if its d later, does he deserve an apology?

re-read the trash you post bro!!!

I can't make sense out of that lubbish! What is different between "to beg and to apology" to someone "when place in context in which the article was written ? cool english trash grin
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by shunful: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Ike Uche tweeted

“It's an honour to play for Nigeria. I don't expect to be begged or given special treatment. I'm available when/if considered for selection.” The Villarreal of Spain striker wrote.

My question to him is: Was Ike Uche invited for this match? Not considered for selection. He should answer if he was invited for this match.
i dnt think he was invited
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by jmandy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
If i am a footballer the last thing i will ever do is to play for nigeria, why will i do that when we don't honor our hero's, i will render play for other country just like the likes of ameobi did
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
jeffizy:
Dude, stop eating Orko. Makes your mouth slippery.
Or better still, write a book. cheesy

n still u had d bile 2 qoute dat wit all d pointlessness u can garner... hmm.. u need 2 be taken 2 a lab lyk a lab rat in a container and run a research upon, cus u seem 2 have a rare case of pedophilic schizophrenia....hmmm... trying 2 put together how d reply u quoted has to do wit okro soup or "orko" as ur disease has led u 2 wrongly spell so galantly... u cld b in Limbo... but anyway its part of ur symptom, but I gat d cure, quicker Dan DAT 4 Ebola.. just keep testing n u will get all in full supply...just be careful u don't get an ova dose cus u cld end up hanging urself...... hwever, 'Nimrod" , d truth is bitter, with regard 2 my first reply, n am not sure u comprehend it....... DO get a life.. N
DNT TEST ME.... pls...u wld be doin a great deal of wrong ... hmmm
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by mployer(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
I think Keshi is actually the one wanting to be begged.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by bakandow11: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
bcareful with ur choice of wrds here.....state ur oppinion politely
mr keshi? u ar gud and NFF oficials came begging if srry aint in ur dictionary drop him....bt as a nigerian and footballer dis boy mke sense ....u drop me for wrld cup cum wan use me to qualify for nation cup, u mke lye flat for main road, or else no even include my name for anytin.
kama rira kama pade moooo
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Keshi is too proud for my liking! He even treats Amokachi like an house boy!
He let personal issues over ride national interest when he dropped one of the finest players, so he now wants Uche to do what he was uncapable doing-swallow his pride? Not possible!
He should start looking for another job after the Nations Cup!
If he can't say sorry, he should look for someone else or better still get a shirt and play in his stead! Or did he miss him in the World Cup?

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Godwit1: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
What's the different?
PAINGAIN: My question b this, does he want to b begged to play for his country or he wants an apology to play for his country? If its d former,he can go helll,if its d later, does he deserve an apology?
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by phreakabit(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Keshi just proving even more why he should never had gotten a contract renewal. He is grumpy, resentful and full of grudges. Attributes that are detrimental to any team.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by xavier047: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
kstyle2: Uche needs to get his acts together. His a talent no doubt, but he needs to act mature instead of acting like a wet teenage girl.
Off topic...glad 2 see aluko back in d team

Referring to the bolded statement, he acted maturely throughout and never for once complain about his obvious exclusion from the team. The question you should be seeking is to know why Keshi (big boss as he is fondly called) could not manage him after accusing the lad of not playing to instructions.

The world cup is the biggest exhibition of every footballing activities and teams are suppose to pick their best players, can keshi comeout and justify his selections for that tournament........
Even Bad boy Balotelli went and he was managed properly

Keshi had better apologise or else don't bother calling the guy

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
EGRESS:
Everybody has his or her own opinion, so stop whining...
but pls make it reasonable.... don't disgust d truth around here....n if u had not known any better, thread with cautions, n asked questions, thinking 4rm both sides.. that's a way 2 "making no one see ur opinion as vague...
n still dis opinions ar urs n goes a long way to portray hw u fink.... peace 2 u...my broda.. u can't condemn his demand after all that played out.. n 2 mention .. its just an apology 4 a compatriot.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
spyg1: Keshi haters! Nigeria is not short of players. ok?
Players in Uche's position
Emenike
Oba goal
Brown Ideye
Musa (do play as sticker in CSK MOSCOW sometimes)etc
haha, u make me laff, at least 2 of this players u mentioned appeared in d world cup... d question is HW FAR?.. Nigerians need result n pple who have considerably shown 2 deliver it....QED. spyg1.
n keshi cld not manage dat...
n besides how many ppl hate keshi...hmmm..me...hah...d last time I checked I cldnt remember hating him eh.........
. heh... Im carry pple land... abi we follow dey chop 4 d salary wey dem give am wey we no follow chop? hiaaa.... nna na waa oooo.... see hating...,...
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by endfx1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
safarigirl: Uche was the worst flop we took to AFCON, he doesn't deserve shiiit either. Uche didn't even shine in the qualifiers, y'all Uche fans are just distorting shiiit and talking cr.ap

Can't you air your opinion without insulting the sensibilities of others with your post?
One reason i don't like engaging or responding to post on nairaland.

Irrespective of your prejudice against Ike Uche am of the opinion that Stephen Keshi should not be acting like one demi-God....Why on earth should he always be looking out for something he could not give to his Superior @Westaholf in his days as captain of the Nigerian team?

Ike Uche might not be the best of players Nigeria have but he deserved a call up in the world cup sword if his contributions during the qualifying series
is anything to go by.Perhaps he never wanted to part with his aliwi that's why he dropped the poor boy.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by babyest22(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bobbystanley: Is this Keshi still there as Headcoach?

Ike Uche is right by saying that.You dropped a player who scored 14goals in La Liga just behind Cr7,Lionel messi and Diego Costa and opted for Shola Ameobi who scored just once for Newcastle in a full season.Isn't that stupidity?

Keshi beg him..He deserves your apology.
good question. were is shola nw ? no were to be found? didn't he keshi told us that ike uche does nt play according to instruction? so y are u inviting sme one u said doesn't play according to ur instruction just after the world cup...Keshi must be foolish

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kog45: D worst flop that won MOTM against Iran.
n u see that as an achievement compared 2 d likes of messi who wore d same no 10 shirt, his effect,n his almost crying( if at all he did not) for not carrying d cup... , roben, muller,forlan' , klose n all d German team.. dat MOTM na award? abi world cup? abi na d one wey im go there go win? put 4 Im pocket com back..d country, d cup, d medal ,d passion in football n drive wey no10 suppose they drive wit action wey everybody wan see nko, way am? d goals, wey am, na MOTM Wey one blind person give am for match we Im play against iraaaan, wey Im put 4 pocket na Im u dey take redeem Im lousiness... a beg bros...make u stay well ooo. dey for give am d award 4 match against Argentina or France....abeg wait.. they are no defence 4 his type if Jonsin.... Mikel Jonsin (fckups) pass world cup......
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Komedy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
bakandow11: i cant blame him, we all saw what osaze did on the world cup yet thre was drama before d boy was called up.
i will only ask keshi one question. mr keshi? what did dis boy did to you that had him omitted in the list of the worldcup participant.
then i can tell if he his wrong or not. coz na beg dem beg u b4 u come bak for dis match too.
so if a coach who felt a player wasn't needed later made a u turn to invite d player,that in its self isn't enough apology? D only apology keshi owed ike was to invite him which he has done,now d only problematic being I see here is ike uche(that's if he actually turned down d invite).sorry but we don't need players who kom in with loads of pride, osaze apologized,ike wants an apology, tells yu who really wants to play for d country and who doesn't.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
meek2stylee: ike uche is now jamesbond,,,,,,,,nigerians shud beg him as jesus of super eagles or what? he is just scoring only 14goals as a stricker and he is expecting a plea from 160million nigerian,,,,,,,,,,,just cos he is luck to find himself in spain,,,if he was to be Nasir a midfielder dat score upto 25goals with many assist in d premiership or Tevez Nigeria will invite US to join her in d plea,,,,,,,,i dont blame him i blame myself and us all dat keeps shoutin he is a good player while all france citizen where like to hell with Nasir if he is not going to be disciplined,,,,,,,,,,,,,my dear Ike Uche i

ts a priviledge to represent ur country and not d country priviledged to have u cos u r still an average player at 30,,,,,,,,,,,and no matter hw good ur are without discipline u r nt good cos u r going to divide d camp,,,,,,,,,so i fink u should take d footstep of Nasir and announce ur retirement ASAP
he is asking keshi to beg him not nigerians , so don't hide keshi behind us and claim he is demanding d plea 4rm 160 million Nigerians who ar standing at bay watching d drama unfold wen they took d decision. hw many Nigerians despite d pleas. of most Nigerians they disregarded, did dey consult...? now most of u who ar ranting here ar turning d debacle BTW ike Uche n Nigerians, a guy who, great number of pple begged on his behalf n keshi turned deaf ears.. nw d fire don dey catch una don carry keshi com put under pple buttocks dey cum castigate ike, lyk say na Nigerians im dey follow fight...make keshi go beg lyk old man see whether Im go cum back, if Im no fit, make Im free.. una no remember again how d boy go dey 4 house dey watch 4 TV as d so called keshi team they struggle with iran , Bosnia, fight with Argentina... n got ripped by france.. n Im know 4 im mind say I'm go fit do sometin n dis bokqo carry am keep 4 house after every, finkin say im dey do am bad tin.... rubble don fall, bad publicity don dey roll in, Im don dey look 4 d boy 2 help redeem im image as Im no resign or comot as coach again..... d boy Know say Im go comeback com ask 4 am again, n Im don wait 4 am wit DAT package...
make keshi swear say, Im know say na Wetin d boy go do or na wetin im expect d boy go suppose do after all DAT deliberate bullshit. n now Im don dey use style they turn 2 Nigerians..... dey report say ike Uche want make im beg am.. for a crime way im (keshi) commit.. see Im fowl brain... if Im no go fit cope make im find another person..besides d guy is booked,..banging his goals, hw many players is doing dat? .. na ur Mikel obi.?....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' / Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy / AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.