Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi (28200 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by safarigirl(f): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
endfx1:

Can't you air your opinion without insulting the sensibilities of others with your post?
One reason i don't like engaging or responding to post on nairaland.

Irrespective of your prejudice against Ike Uche am of the opinion that Stephen Keshi should not be acting like one demi-God....Why on earth should he always be looking out for something he could not give to his Superior @Westaholf in his days as captain of the Nigerian team?

Ike Uche might not be the best of players Nigeria have but he deserved a call up in the world cup sword if his contributions during the qualifying series
is anything to go by.Perhaps he never wanted to part with his aliwi that's why he dropped the poor boy.

Nosa Igiebor and Nsofor deserved call-ups as well. Donovan deserved a call-up for the US team, but shiiit happens
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by amanikondo: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Super fowl wey no sabi play ball. I am out of here.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by dhope: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
safarigirl: Nosa Igiebor and Nsofor deserved call-ups as well. Donovan deserved a call-up for the US team, but shiiit happens
are u saying donovan was dropped because he was not good for world cup again? if ur neighbour beats his child tonight and he start crying,must u beat ur own too to cry b4 he sleeps? i dont know how pple reason in dis country. must u sacrifice excellence for personal ego? is uche d most stubborn player in d world? do u think if italian FA didnt set target for prandelli he wud hav invited balotelli? as a milan fan, i know gattuso was more rude than uche yet he was frd of ancelloti most of d times. pls try to read on how coaches lik mourinho and ancelloti manage stubborn players. ur coach here is egoistic and it is affecting super eagle.

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by ebosed: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Keshi should show us uche invitation letter.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by ebosed: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Show us evidence that the letter was dispatched.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by justi4jesu(f): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2014
westwinds: I will not comment until i am begged. Period!

Hmmmmmmmmm angry undecided
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Faakay1(m): 6:12am On Sep 05, 2014
He really deserve an apology. Why in the first place omitted his name to the last world cup list? So, now he's worthy of been called back. If Keshi himself demand for apology from players, when they wronged him, he also should apologize for the injustice done to Ik uche...
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by snapatini(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2014
Uche deserved to be in the last world cup..he is the most potent and productive striker we have....U can check all his goals both for Nigeria and his club Villareal......Don't know y keshi did not include him.,,instead he went on carrying home based strikers dat have not reached wat Uche has achieved in a short period of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Bobbystanley(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2014
Bamibor:

Just for the records, Ike Uche did indeed score 14 goals last seen but that did not place just behind Cr7, Messi and Costa. He infact ranked in the 13th position behind the likes of A. Sanchez, Benzema, Griezman, Bale, Pedro, Carlos Vela, Aduritz etc.

while I agree that Ike Uche is a fine player, I do not see why he should be begged and romanced to be in the national team, whether or not he was snubbed in the past. Eric Lamela, Juan Mata, Philipe Coutinho are a few examples of fantastic players who were sometimes snubbed by their national teams but still make themselves available anytime there are needed. I think humility and patriotism should overide personal interest. Just my views anyway...

Which of these players you mentioned played played in the qualifiers and suddenly dropped for the main event for no just course?
Was he injured? No
Did he loose form? No

Oga go and lie down..I think u have Ebola
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by okwentency: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2014
robosky02:

can you read what you wrote

the lad is quite doing is thing
you overlooked him for the world cup

we didnt see any twitter outburst like osaze
he is still on his own
you are going to disturb him to play what?
we hav not head from him
you are out again in the press saying the lad wants apology

haba keshi if hes not discipline
what are you still disturbing him for

na waoooooooooo
1000 likes for you bros.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by meek2stylee(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tlovely: he is asking keshi to beg him not nigerians , so don't hide keshi behind us and claim he is demanding d plea 4rm 160 million Nigerians who ar standing at bay watching d drama unfold wen they took d decision. hw many Nigerians despite d pleas. of most Nigerians they disregarded, did dey consult...? now most of u who ar ranting here ar turning d debacle BTW ike Uche n Nigerians, a guy who, great number of pple begged on his behalf n keshi turned deaf ears.. nw d fire don dey catch una don carry keshi com put under pple buttocks dey cum castigate ike, lyk say na Nigerians im dey follow fight...make keshi go beg lyk old man see whether Im go cum back, if Im no fit, make Im free.. una no remember again how d boy go dey 4 house dey watch 4 TV as d so called keshi team they struggle with iran , Bosnia, fight with Argentina... n got ripped by france.. n Im know 4 im mind say I'm go fit do sometin n dis bokqo carry am keep 4 house after every, finkin say im dey do am bad tin.... rubble don fall, bad publicity don dey roll in, Im don dey look 4 d boy 2 help redeem im image as Im no resign or comot as coach again..... d boy Know say Im go comeback com ask 4 am again, n Im don wait 4 am wit DAT package...
make keshi swear say, Im know say na Wetin d boy go do or na wetin im expect d boy go suppose do after all DAT deliberate bullshit. n now Im don dey use style they turn 2 Nigerians..... dey report say ike Uche want make im beg am.. for a crime way im (keshi) commit.. see Im fowl brain... if Im no go fit cope make im find another person..besides d guy is booked,..banging his goals, hw many players is doing dat? .. na ur Mikel obi.?....
u see ur life,,,,,,,,,,if ur papa send u to work on his farm who u dey represent
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Olitec40chino(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
If any one no wan play,let him at a side,others are on the line. smiley
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by honeric01(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2014
Keshi, if you are expected to beg a player you didn't need, then be ready to beg all the Nigerian players you didn't call, they are in their thousands...
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by bakandow11: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2014
my brother, think over this a little further. The best i can do is to compare this with someones name been omitted from WAEC then been later call up for a common entrance.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by bakandow11: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=Systeme101] foolish question...people like u are d reason why coruption n decay will cripple dis country. Asking d coach why d guy was drop means u dnt knw anytin abt footbal in nig... If i may ask, was he d only player that was droped from d mundial nd recall for this match? "Pride goes b4 dwnfall"[/q
my brother, arguement to me isnt a win or lose thing but something we shuld gain from...may be you know a nigeria striker that scored more than 14goals in a competitive league like spanish la liga....talk am mke we hear, den i will salute you.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by bakandow11: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Systeme101: foolish question...people like u are d reason why coruption n decay will cripple dis country. Asking d coach why d guy was drop means u dnt knw anytin abt footbal in nig... If i may ask, was he d only player that was droped from d mundial nd recall for this match? "Pride goes b4 dwnfall"
My fellow nairalander, now u can see wats happening to the eagle, ur heard is post match conference after south african match? so we will keep waiting till emenike starts his non stop goal scoring form.
TILL DEN WE GO DEY WAIT
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
EGRESS:

Everybody has his or her own opinion, so stop whining...
so for ur mind ur foolish opinion should not objected..mtheew..tozzo...if u were nearby i wld have given u a heavy knock on ur head...monkey..maybe dat one cld help reset ur brain..mtheew.. wonder y pple lyk u are so ambiguously sick?..
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
meek2stylee:
u see ur life,,,,,,,,,,if ur papa send u to work on his farm who u dey represent
u shld be answering dat question....monkey...wat an an@l poke u ar...na waoo.... ppl lyk u still dey?...
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2016
max1234:
keshi told us dat Uche is not tactical discipline, dat he does not play according to his instructions. My question is, has Uche changed from indiscipline to disciplined player, when and how cos Keshi has not told us, or is it dat Uche is good for qualifying series n not the main tournament? These are some areas Keshi must explain, thanks

Let's chat on watsup on 08023146046...

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' / Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.