Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46640 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Acidosis(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op is simply looking for public sympathy and attention.

I am very sure there are good guys who showed love to you, but you kept them in the FRIENDZONE. Go and analyze your whatsapp/bbm/fb messengers. There is someone out there showing interest since 1975; stop attracting public sympathy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by qtx(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
zube01: that u don't, doesn't mean others don't do shakara!!....and ur signature says no pm!!
Exactly on bold above. That one no be shakara so? Yet you complain guys no gree you woo them.no pix, no PM wetin u want us to do na? grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Toks2008(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Superstar007:

Yeah. Same way ladies should respect a guy that approaches them, I'm not talking about those who go after everything in skirts. Do they care how the guy feels after mustering courage to approach them only to be dismiss by the wave of a hand. This is a two way street, you don't expect every guy to accept you just because you are a lady or the the heavens to fall because a guy rejected you. Its a 50/50 thing.

Padi mi abeg no be so,its a man's world they say so its really a man's duty so lets respect any lady who takes the bold step.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by crackhaus: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah grin
I just wanna be friends, he doesn't neccessarily need to use an "ifedi"
Lol...okay oo
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ManTiger(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
I tried that stuff on a babe on this forum sometimes and i get whozzed, na so i give up. @3cycle, pm me, we could work things out.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
u aint wooing d right guy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
I really like when ladies are bold but u must be careful Op becos when givin a guy green light, pls dont be desperate with your approach. When the hunter becomes the hunted....... tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
[size=18pt]the two of you need to remix "same guy" for r.kelly and usher[/size]
Tannie:

Its 100% true, I witnessed it yesterday. Kinda funny when he told her "I don hang boot since last year" You and I know that guy very well.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah he caused alot grin
Hope ain't lost bebe. I can think of a number of sensible guys with sensible comments (dunno how you can judge by just that though) who are yet to hang their boots tongue

Seriously though you need to know people's relationship status before suggesting compound relationships to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by vicsplash(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=3cycle]As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

What can I say than, all fingers are nt equal so are nigerian guys on nairaland. Please don't generalise using one guy to judge majority. It wasn't just ur day probably beta luck next time.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
MizMyColi: I don't believe this story grin

****Modified****

Going through her post history reveals she was actually spoken to that way undecided
my dear I just saw your pic now, yes you are beautiful, but who be that guy wey sit down next to you looking like a serial Rapistt from India.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ayukdaboss(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Toks2008:

Haaa! Persistence ke? One single effort equates to 1year effort of a guy on a lady.
I'm telling you. Although it's a privilege of the smallest magnitudes for a man to be wooed by a lady but she has to show interest more than that.

Read their conversation...very shallow.

It's something like "Hi...How are you..6ft right..Youre in Enugu right...let's go on a date.

Please which decent lady on Nairaland will accept such proposal? angry

She should try again jare with some better lines. If she doesn't wanna try again she should stay put and wait till a guy woos her. I read she's pretty, guess she wouldn't have to wait too long.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Just the way kiddaBlingzz behave when I try woo am 4 years ago. undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Superstar007(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Toks2008:

Padi mi abeg no be so,its a man's world they say so its really a man's duty so lets respect any lady who takes the bold step.

Okay. Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
raquel23: As in eh.... real comedian. girl u get mind sha
where you steal my child name from
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by tkconcept(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Naturally, a man is programmed to woo a lady, this is ordained by God. That's y when a lady attempts to woo a guy, his immediate reaction is shock and he becomes suspicious. And of cos on social network one has to b very careful. Personally I met a girl on a social platform we got charting and she kept coming at me and giving me all the positive responses. But it only lasted until she was bold enuf to reveal her intention. Which was to beg for money. Since then v been very careful with female cyber friends. After hello nd hi, it's one cooked up story then begging for financial aid. So don't blame guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

Yes, we do have gentlemen on here, really! And I'm serious we do. I am a living witness to that smiley
Although they might try to joke around few times but the real person behind the moniker turns out to be just amazing cheesy more than what you expect (just like me sweetheart on here kiss) Well, I really do not believe in an e-romance stuff cos it sure pretty do not work. I am not a fan of it. I beg to differ though

So chic, keep keeping on, never try to 'chyke' a guy on here as you would be labelled something else by other silly posters. Infact, in the part of the world where I come from (which I believe you might be from too cheesy), girls don't innitiate relationships, you could be a part of the innitiator yourself but girl, never let them misunderstand your feelings for been flirty cheesy

Noone should dare quote me! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ayukdaboss(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Acidosis: Op is simply looking for public sympathy and attention.

I am very sure there are good guys who showed love to you, but you kept them in the FRIENDZONE. Go and analyze your whatsapp/bbm/fb messengers. There is someone out there showing interest since 1975; stop attracting public sympathy.
You're talking sense jare. There's definitely a guy this lady knows who has been wooing her for quite some time but she's put him comfortably in the BBM/WHATSAPP/NAIRALAND zone. Reasons maybe because he isn't the type she wants but ironically she's the type that guy wants.

Now she don see 6ft+ Ibo guy we she like she expects the guy to immediately drool over her. Tuale for that guy jare.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ayukdaboss(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tashamania:
Yes, we do have gentlemen on here, really! And I'm serious we do. I am a living witness to that smiley
Although they might try to joke around few times but the real person behind the moniker turns out to be just amazing cheesy more than what you expect. Well, I really do not believe in an e-romance stuff cos it sure pretty do not work. I am not a fan of it. I beg to differ though

So chic, keep keeping on, never try to 'chyke' a guy on here as you would be labelled something else by other silly posters. Infact, in the part of the world where I come from (which I believe you might be from too cheesy), girls don't innitiate relationships, you could be a part of the innitiator yourself but girl, never let them misunderstand your feelings for been flirty cheesy

Baby when do you intend opening that thread to woo me? wink grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by pickabeau1: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Lucky you grin

If i may ask

what does wooing mean? whats the end game
Is it an e-thing or it goes offline
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tashamania:
Although they might try to joke around few times but the real person behind the moniker turns out to be just amazing cheesy more than what you expect (just like me sweetheart on here kiss) Well, I really do not believe in an e-romance stuff cos it sure pretty do not work. I am not a fan of it. I beg to differ though

In Sagamite's voice.................*Absolute balderdash and concocted moronic conjectures* grin grin grin

Fucctard cheesy tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ebbymayox(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
www.tlkdrum.com
Talking Drum is an Educative Blog,discussing daily issues that we most likely don't pay attention to, most fascinating and rare gems of human knowledge.
(Modify) (Quote)
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Baby when do you intend opening that thread to woo me? wink grin

I wasnt joking! angry

tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Acidosis(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
ayukdaboss:
You're talking sense jare. There's definitely a guy this lady knows who has been wooing her for quite some time but she's put him comfortably in the BBM/WHATSAPP/NAIRALAND zone. Reasons maybe because he isn't the type she wants but ironically she's the type that guy wants.

Now she don see 6ft+ Ibo guy we she like she expects the guy to immediately drool over her. Tuale for that guy jare.
abi oo, loll
What if the guy is married sef ? He should dump his wife because a girl is wooing him? I'm surprised some ladies actually blame the guy for his actions. After naw, na dem go begin bath each other with acid.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
bibiking7:

undecided

You ok oga?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by raquel23(f): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
nickz: where you still my child name from
still?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MizMyColi(f): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
undecided
Which Guy?
I'm the only one there tongue
uihebom: my dear I just saw your pic now, yes you are beautiful, but who be that guy wey sit down next to you looking like a serial Rapistt from India.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach. " - Isaiah 4:1
End time thang

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

If i may ask

what does wooing mean? whats the end game
Is it an e-thing or it goes offline

Both
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Spotless180(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
pls, is d op well at all? this is nonsense.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
raquel23: still?
* steal i meant

drank too much zobo
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: In Sagamite's voice.................*Absolute balderdash and concocted moronic conjectures* grin grin grin

Fucctard cheesy tongue

A*shole, D1ckhead! Read the last last line angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.