Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend (1288 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2014
I met this girl at a NIMC registration centre last year in August and coincidentally it was the day of her birthday, I saw the girl, looking so beautiful and wooable I momentary got myself together and approached her, after few minutes of my well-structured sermons, she yielded to my preaching.
In a nutshell, we started dating but I had one major problem with her which is her inability to say "sorry" at the right time and as at when due, but mystically I managed to have contained that and instilled the lifestyle in her.
Unfortunately, we always get immersed into one altercation or another.
I've had series of nasty words that ain't encouraging from her; she had to call off the relationship one certain time but said she merely joked, just to test the strength of my love for her but frankly, my heart was rented when she said that cos it got me instantly indisposed.
We later soldered our ways and moved very fine; on a certain day again, we'd another clash on Facebook where she threatened deleting me off from her list for useless reasons!!!
That was when it dawned on me that I was fighting a worthless battle which ought not to have been fought, I stopped calling her though I sometimes faked calling her and gave manner of flippant unsubstantiated tales; she lost my love, my trust, feelings....name it!!!
I assumed the single status immediately.
We later made-up and flow gently like sea but my heart wasn't there as of before cos she's irritating and also her indelicate attitudes.
Now the last shot: I had a talk with her, asking her whether she think we re still in the same ship, she nodded in affirmation...(unimaginable)
She now openly confessed to me of double-dating (so she double- dates?) which was what I told her that I greatly abhors; she said that she had to break-up with him (the guy) cos she loved me much lengthy, but initially, the raison d'etre why I initiated the talk was to peacefully break-up with her but was stocked up with emotions listening her lamentions which left me nonplussed.
I don't want this girl and I don't love her not even a modicum of it; my problem now is how to confront her and have the break-up peacefully done without shooting her emotionally.
I don't want to break her heart, just it being symbiotic. (I can clearly say that the relationship was purely platonic though with some smooching and smudging shaa).
Am trying to be brief and to go straight to the point cos there still lies untouched sins that I couldn't type so as not to bore you with an extensive write-up.
You guys can help me with a candid advice but not me going back to her cos I can never love her (maybe I would still reside small portion of likeness for her shaaa) please!!!
Advise me pls!!
Thanks!!!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by hungryboy(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2014
oga abeg translate am to efik language, i no sabi read english

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by vizkiz: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2014
if you wanna break up with her, then break up. There are lotta guys waiting on her out thereangry

Btw...i didn't read the long sh*t you typed up there

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by marieolae(f): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Gosh this thing is soooo long
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz: if you wanna break up with her, then break up. There are lotta guys waiting on her out thereangry

Btw...i didn't read the long sh*t you typed up there
shiit you said?..come on boy!!!! Don't be rude cos I guess you don't know the time it took me to type what you labelled shiit!!!!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Sanchez01: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2014
There seems to be a lot of problems here, you approached her the first tine you daw her because she was 'wooable'? Honestly, I don't subscribe to your approach. This is the 21st Century, for crying out loud. Must every lady we meet somehow be our lady without conscious effort to study them? No!

With that being noted, I believe you should break apart. The whole thing was messy from the get-go. The foundation was bad and it is obvious the two of you cannot stop breaking each other. She cheated, I believe she should be forgiven and overlooked but I still recommend that you still part ways, not because she cheated though. Your heart has drifted far away and your stay with her is nothing but a pity party. The worst kind of love is that which is born out of pity. Since she is irritating you at this point, kindly let her go.

Truth is, the more you try to stay, the greater the complications. It is one thing if you make attempts to reignite your love, it is another to stay out of pity. You are the guy, find a way to draw the curtains, diplomatically. There are better ways to skin a cat without torturing it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by vizkiz: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Wolison: shiit you said?..come on boy!!!! Don't be rude cos I guess you don't know the time it took me to type what you labelled shiit!!!!

like a dude mentioned on a thread...give enough space to make your "story" reAdable grin
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2014
Just tell her you are sorry but you don't feel attraction for her and you don't want to waste her time because she deserves a man who truly loves her. Set yourself free abeg.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2014
hungryboy: oga abeg translate am to efik language, i no sabi read english
lols.....am not efik either, I would have helped you out; sorry for disappointing you but you can still drop one or two advice naaaa,ok?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2014
Do u tink u can break up wif a gurl dat loves u without breaking ha heart??
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz:

like a dude mentioned on a thread...give enough space to make your "story" reAdable grin
I guess you will still complain of me not hitting the nail to the head
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by hungryboy(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Wolison: shiit you said?..come on boy!!!! Don't be rude cos I guess you don't know the time it took me to type what you labelled shiit!!!!
we send u work?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Harbosede02: Do u tink u can break up wif a gurl dat loves u without breaking at heart??
I guess we don't love each other...it's just a fake painting
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by 190theclown: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
You dont need to break up with her

Just move on im sure she would get the message you dont need such negative broken people
in your life

cheers

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
hungryboy: we send u work?
ok, you re blessed
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Wolison: I guess we don't love each other...it's just a fake painting
if datz d case,then break up wif ha anyaw u want 2
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by MisterLongman(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Why not go straight to the point instead of these lengthy sermon.... Dem tell you say Nlders get time to dey read comprehension passage.

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2014
andromida: Just tell her you are sorry but you don't feel attraction for her and you don't want to waste her time because she deserves a man who truly loves her. Set yourself free abeg.
thanks but I lack the guts
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by vizkiz: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2014
Wolison: I guess you will still complain of me not hitting the nail to the head

then why don't you summarize it all make it short and" hit the nail on the head"
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by raquel23(f): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2014
Just say the words and be done with it. It's not that hard. undecided
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Sanchez01: There seems to be a lot of problems here, you approached her the first tine you daw her because she was 'wooable'? Honestly, I don't subscribe to your approach. This is the 21st Century, for crying out loud. Must every lady we meet somehow be our lady without conscious effort to study them? No!

With that being noted, I believe you should break apart. The whole thing was messy from the get-go. The foundation was bad and it is obvious the two of you cannot stop breaking each other. She cheated, I believe she should be forgiven and overlooked but I still recommend that you still part ways, not because she cheated though. Your heart has drifted far away and your stay with her is nothing but a pity party. The worst kind of love is that which is born out of pity. Since she is irritating you at this point, kindly let her go.

Truth is, the more you try to stay, the greater the complications. It is one thing if you make attempts to reignite your love, it is another to stay out of pity. You are the guy, find a way to draw the curtains, diplomatically. There are better ways to skin a cat without torturing it.
you have reassured my doubts, thanks!!!!! I really appreciate your advice
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2014
raquel23: Just say the words and be done with it. It's not that hard. undecided
things re easily said than done.....I don't wanna break her heart; just want a symbiotic approach
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Wolison: thanks but I lack the guts

Awwww well whats the worst that can happen if you tell her something along this lines doesn't have to be exactly what i wrote tweak it to suit yourself.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz:

then why don't you summarize it all make it short and" hit the nail on the head"
I guess you will still find it insipid to comment
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2014
andromida:

Awwww well whats the worst that can happen if you tell her something along this lines doesn't have to be exactly what i wrote tweak it to suit yourself.
ok, highly appreciated!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by hungryboy(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Wolison: ok, you re blessed
my name na blessing nah, why won't i be blessed
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2014
hungryboy: my name na blessing nah, why won't i be blessed
lols...your moniker said it all; you must be in an excrable state
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by stanconnect(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2014
U have already made up your mind, so you just go ahead and make your decision known to her, it will only hurt her for a while that's if she truelly cares oo! But with time she will learn to adapt and that will give her the opportunity to seek for a replacement..all the best. Bro!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2014
There's no way you can do that without breaking her heart.....
Truth be told, the foundation for your relationship was not firm at all.

You weren't even ready for a relationship, you just wanted to test your wooing skills..... and then things got complicated.... and you assumed you were in a relationship...

Break up with her and move on, but next time, BE SURE.

Never approach a woman simply because you think she is "woo able"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2014
Wolison: ok, highly appreciated!

You welcome.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2014
stanconnect: U have already made up your mind, so you just go ahead and make your decision known to her, it will only hurt her for a while that's if she truelly cares oo! But with time she will learn to adapt and that will give her the opportunity to seek for a replacement..all the best. Bro!
thanks
Re: A Nairalander Needs Advice-- Wants To Break-up With His Girlfriend by Wolison(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2014
Houseofglam7: There's no way you can do that without breaking her heart.....
Truth be tool, the foundation for your relationship was not firm at all.

You weren't even ready for a relationship, you just wanted to test your wooing skills..... and then things got complicated.... and you assumed you were in a relationship...

Break up with her and move on, but next time, BE SURE.

Never approach a woman simply because you think she is "woo able"
thanks though but I don't want to pinpoint every details cos it would amount typing a long extensive note; I tried bridging it(the story), not that am not ready for relationship but I tried to explain how lovely she was when I met her.....so, forget about the base being strong or not cos I followed the right procedures just that what ain't mine is not mine!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? / She Needs Help! / Why Do Must Ladies Bleach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.