Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? (1289 Views)

How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2014
Can Someone Date A Gal U Av Nt Seen
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by djeezy(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2014
How can you love or date a girl u've not seen.
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2014
What Am I loving/Dating then

Pictures and Voice?

1 Like

Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by Lovetinz(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Bro, That is called Desire, nor Love.
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2014
djeezy: How can you love or date a girl u've not seen.
It's possible now ... Love is not necessarily spark by sight , words, manners and caring can also spark love though you may be disappointed @ first meet sha and attimes, the gal/guy will just appear as you dreamt him to be !!
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by 1one: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Can you spend a #5000(Five thousand naira) note?
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by itsIYKE(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
That sh1t is for immature nd illogical kids
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by marieolae(f): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
This is just the problem with a lot of nigerians. The word LOVE. Love is a very very strong word. Its normally a lifetime thing. You cannot say you love someone that you haven't seen. Your not yet to see their flaws, their bad habbits, their bad days etc. Love doesn't occur frequently in a lifetime. Me personally, I have been in love once. I'm not rushing to fall in love again, because I know that it takes time. There's a difference between infatuation and love.

2 Likes

Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: This is just the problem with a lot of nigerians. The word LOVE. Love is a very very strong word. Its normally a lifetime thing. You cannot say you love someone that you haven't seen. Your not yet to see their flaws, their bad habbits, their bad days etc. Love doesn't occur frequently in a lifetime. Me personally, I have been in love once. I'm not rushing to fall in love again because I know that it takes time. There's a difference between infatuation and love.
na heartbreak cause am?
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by priscaoge(f): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
It can never be LOVE,I think it's LUST or should I call it Infatuation!

We abuse that word LOVE a lot!
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by priscaoge(f): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tallesty1: What Am I loving/Dating then

Pictures and Voice?
Hahahhahah,now it's only d gods that can answer thatcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by GowonAbacha: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahahhahah,now it's only d gods that can answer thatcheesycheesycheesy
Priscaoge I love those lips of urs o...
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by priscaoge(f): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
You can actually develop feelings for someone U've not seen that can grow in2 love wen u guys meet face to face and have SPENT a quality time together and getting to know each other in person. But falling in love without ever meeting is not possible...IMO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by priscaoge(f): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Priscaoge I love those lips of urs o...
*FacePalm* Thanks Dear!
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by valdes00(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Can someone define LOVE....
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yes but expect the unexpected because anyone can be anyone online.
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by kalu01(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ha ur in love with a software then.
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by ideology(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
It's obvious many don't still understand what love is.

Love is choice, you choose to and choose not to.

Though you are yet to meet her, does it mean you guys are not planning to meet at all.

Its true love grows, and it grows on communication, which begats understanding, understanding begats trust and trust love.

So If am communicating with a person over a period, i can develop feelings for the person, then we get to understand ourselves more, trust sets in, love blossoms.

Its choice, maturity, commitment, dedication.

I understand many folks have been hurt in the past, but As long as you keep bringing in your past into your future, hmmm anything you see take.

Howbeit, be careful, check yourself, is there something you are not getting right.
What are your core values?

what you attract is a product of what is in your mind.
Eg some ladies may say, I want my man, tall, fair, from wealthy background etc.
Hence she ignores anyone not in this category, funny enough probably most of the dudes in this set may not suit them, after the wedding he reduces all the romantic drama he used to act heart break sets in.

We are living in an era where most ladies thinks when a man spends money on her, he's caring.
Its true you can't love without giving but Note you can give without loving.

Moreso the man is giving you chicken change from his balance
love is sacrificial giving not giving out of abundance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by keyke(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
It's ridiculous to say u love someone U've never seen. it sounds like sh*t wen a friend I've never seen on FB tells me he loves me
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by laplace12(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2014

Pictures and Voice?

Voice and pictures make a human, nothing else.
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by laplace12(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: This is just the problem with a lot of nigerians. The word LOVE. Love is a very very strong word. Its normally a lifetime thing. You cannot say you love someone that you haven't seen. Your not yet to see their flaws, their bad habbits, their bad days etc. Love doesn't occur frequently in a lifetime. Me personally, I have been in love once. I'm not rushing to fall in love again, because I know that it takes time. There's a difference between infatuation and love.

Go and find some love dear and stop wasting those endowments.
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by marieolae(f): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:

Go and find some love dear and stop wasting those endowments.
I'm not wasting anything.
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
First off, your heading is hilarious. grin

Secondly, "Can Someone Date A Gal U Av Nt Seen?". You mean someone dating a girl I have not seen? .
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by kika23(f): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: This is just the problem with a lot of nigerians. The word LOVE. Love is a very very strong word. Its normally a lifetime thing. You cannot say you love someone that you haven't seen. Your not yet to see their flaws, their bad habbits, their bad days etc. Love doesn't occur frequently in a lifetime. Me personally, I have been in love once. I'm not rushing to fall in love again, because I know that it takes time. There's a difference between infatuation and love.
True that... It's not even healthy to go all cybernetic when it comes to love... You probably just talk on phone or even face time... You still don't know this person... Its a different thing if you meet in person, but all them virtual loving is not advisable... It's a no no for me... And the word LOVE is really strong.... Shouldn't be used anyhow...
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
its really annoying that many naija gurls fall for this....its a known script: she meets a guy online, they chat for an hour or two,they exchange numbers, he starts bugging her with calls, in her mind he is tripping for her and caring, he throws her some credits, she gets wowed and she'd be like "i love xyz, he is nice,caring,loving....., i just love him sha. Yuck!
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
SmellMyFart: First off, your heading is hilarious. grin

Secondly, "Can Someone Date A Gal U Av Nt Seen?". You mean someone dating a girl I have not seen? .
mr lecturer i type u undastnd, wat else?
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by drmikeadams(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yep its possible..why do you think maga pay someone whom they ve never met.....hmmmm....I'm a witness
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by MisterLongman(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2014

Pictures and Voice?
A Software
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by MisterLongman(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lovetinz: Bro, That is called Desire, nor Love.
lust would have been a better word...... You can't love someone you have not seen, you can only fantasize about him/her
Re: Is It An Ideal To Love A Gurl U Av Nt Seen? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Am here to read comments ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Catch Babes On Facebook (and NL) / Police Man Shoots Self, Girlfriend And Colleague In Abuja (graphic Photo) / Father Impregnates 10 Year Old Daughter And Ran Away :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.