Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... (706 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by sexzskil(f): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2014
@MOD pls open back this thread ASAP. I went through nairaland's rules for posting topic and couldn't find a single way I broke any. Or don't I have the primary right as a Nairalander to post topics any more? Dear Seun, come to my aid for the unlocking of this thread now cos my right has been freaking violated as a passionate citizen of this honorable forum
https://www.nairaland.com/1879370/top-seven-reasons-why-hitler#1879370.21
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by banjicom(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
so you call that senseless words you wrote over there a thread!

Please kindly click on that link again, read it and Thank the Mod that close your thread later........

#Peace
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by sexzskil(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
banjicom: so you call that senseless words you wrote over there a thread!

Please kindly click on that link again, read it and Thank the Mod that close your thread later........

#Peace

Seun, come to my help! sad
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by taiocol: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
banjicom: so you call that senseless words you wrote over there a thread!

#Peace

Freiburger, was probably drunk when he locked that thread. and why do Christians think every body will buy there opinion?.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by banjicom(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
taiocol:

Freiburger, was probably drunk when he locked that thread. and why do Christians think every body will buy there opinion?.
Are u a muslim?
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by sexzskil(f): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
banjicom: Are u a muslim?
why DA fvck do you want to know, you brainwashed maggot
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by MrCork: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
sexzskil: @MOD pls open back this thread ASAP. I went through nairaland's rules for posting topic and couldn't find a single way I broke any. Or don't I have the primary right as a Nairalander to post topics any more? Dear Seun, come to my aid for the unlocking of this thread now cos my right has been freaking violated as a passionate citizen of this honorable forum

....sexxskilzz. U this congolis boy..they sacked u on nairaland and then u decided to come back ad females...who do u tink yo fooling? angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by sexzskil(f): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2014
MrCork:

....sexxskilzz. U this congolis boy..they sacked u on nairaland and then u decided to come back ad females...who do u tink yo fooling? angry
what are you saying and who are you please?
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by banjicom(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2014
sexzskil:
why DA fvck do you want to know, you brainwashed maggot
cheesy so you are a muslim i see ! (no wonder u are behaving like a terrorist)

1 Like

Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by taiocol: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2014
banjicom: Are u a muslim?

am not.
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by Lantean(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2014
In relation to :

Muslim or not. Your thread is grossly inappropriate.
Forget about the fact that it was Jews that were persecuted by the Gestapo, the fact that a particular set of people were targeted for annihilation is horrific. That is Genocide.

Why would you celebrate that and compare him to Jesus. What is the matter with you?
Worse..., Nairalanders believe you gotta be a Muslim to have posted that crap. Like come'on anyone slowpoke who ain't Christian could have. Atheist, Pagan.... even an unenlightened Muslim. But i lean on the latter that, that's what you are.
Dude... here's my take on you:
You got no job. You are a "working Yahoo boy" who poses as a man or woman... as situation permits. You are much, in intelligence, like those Boko Haram pundits condemning civilisation and anything Christian because you're so carried away with hiding behind a mask(internet anonymity and/or clothes) as well as being very gullible with all the extremely illogical sermons delivered on Friday Jumat by Imams with like intelligence.
Do humanity a favour, quit being a fool and study the Holy Quran and Hadith by yourself VERY WELL. Because you do not have any understanding of the rationale behind the Holy Prophets actions nor do you have his spiritual guidance.

But just in case you wanna continue down your senseless path, I want the world to know your TRUE face.

1 Like

Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by sexzskil(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2014
Lantean: In relation to :

Muslim or not. Your thread is grossly inappropriate.
Forget about the fact that it was Jews that were persecuted by the Gestapo, the fact that a particular set of people were targeted for annihilation is horrific. That is Genocide.

Why would you celebrate that and compare him to Jesus. What is the matter with you?
Worse..., Nairalanders believe you gotta be a Muslim to have posted that crap. Like come'on anyone slowpoke who ain't Christian could have. Atheist, Pagan.... even an unenlightened Muslim. But i lean on the latter that, that's what you are.
Dude... here's my take on you:
You got no job. You are a "working Yahoo boy" who poses as a man or woman... as situation permits. You are much, in intelligence, like those Boko Haram pundits condemning civilisation and anything Christian because you're so carried away with hiding behind a mask(internet anonymity and/or clothes) as well as being very gullible with all the extremely illogical sermons delivered on Friday Jumat by Imams with like intelligence.
Do humanity a favour, quit being a fool and study the Holy Quran and Hadith by yourself VERY WELL. Because you do not have any understanding of the rationale behind the Holy Prophets actions nor do you have his spiritual guidance.

But just in case you wanna continue down your senseless path, I want the world to know your TRUE face.
Why are up with my friend's brother's pic. I give you 10 hrs to take the picture down
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by Lantean(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2014
sexzskil:
Why are up with my friend's brother's pic. I give you 10 hrs to take the picture down

Or else what? Quit making lame threats.
And if that's true.... then he should tell his brother he's been keeping bad company, being friends with someone who throws caution to wind about sexual matters(albeit your signature) and other sensitive matters.
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by sexzskil(f): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2014
LPP[quote author=Lantean]

Or else what? Quit making lame threats.
And if that's true.... then he should tell his brother he's been keeping bad company, being friends with someone who throws caution to wind about sexual matters(albeit your signature) and other sensitive matters.[/quote
What the fvck is your business, uhhh? undecided
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by Lantean(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
My business is NOT you being you... but you soiling Islam with your unrestrained attitude cos you belive no one sees you and that you run your mouth as you please cos you feel there's nothing anyone can do about it is, certainly, irresponsible and immature.

GROW UP, BOY

Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by sexzskil(f): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lantean: My business is NOT you being you... but you soiling Islam with your unrestrained attitude cos you belive no one sees you and that you run your mouth as you please cos you feel there's nothing anyone can do about it is, certainly, irresponsible and immature.

GROW UP, BOY
Continue...No problem!
Re: Pls Freiburger, Open Back My Thread: 7 Reasons Why Hitler Influenced History... by Lantean(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
sexzskil:
Continue...No problem!

I'm watching you

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Do For Love / Some Girls Actually Spend Money On Their Guy(s) / Should A Married Woman Play Ludo With A Co-male Tenant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.