Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

For Every Lady!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Every Lady!!! (559 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Every Lady!!! by MarshRiley(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Am sharing this because I know someone might still fall into the same mistake.
I was on my way to Abuja from zaria and I happen to sit beside this beautiful lady....she payed for 2 so I happen to be the only one sitting beside her in the back of the siena....after 45minutes of forming for each other,we started talking,then we got to the issue of sex between BF and GF,it was fun sha,wen we got to Jabi park,they came and picked her,she offered to drop me which I agreed
Then came the story......She was a virgin,then her boyfriend in uniben invited her over and she went and the guy forcefully slept with her,she got pregnant and she had to take drugs to abort the child,she hates guys now and doesn't want to do anything with a guy and she regrets aborting her first child,I asked her why she went to see a guy when she wasn't ready for sex,she said she trusted the guy...
Ladies please,if you are not ready for sex,mdont go sleep at a guys place to avoid all the emotional traumas
Re: For Every Lady!!! by Crocz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm...this is why I borrow ladies my gun!...just shoot to kill
Re: For Every Lady!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nd I ran here hoping to read somfing crious, one guy ra pe one gal. Haba! Anyway I neva c d guy I still dey find am, ra pe me wen e no dey redy to be pric kless. Ok ooo we have heard
Re: For Every Lady!!! by teewai3(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
prick less!!! wetin u go do
Re: For Every Lady!!! by MarshRiley(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay: Nd I ran here hoping to read somfing crious, one guy ra pe one gal. Haba! Anyway I neva c d guy I still dey find am, ra pe me wen e no dey redy to be pric kless. Ok ooo we have heard
My dear,I pray you never get raped,e be like say you dey see yourself as JamesBond ba
Re: For Every Lady!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
MarshRiley:
My dear,I pray you never get raped,e be like say you dey see yourself as JamesBond ba
U want make I tell u story abi. D first time I was almost raped I was 14. 2 guys. I beat dem. Dem no c pant. After den like 3 times, I break bottle for 1 head, the oda one nail file for em brocku s. Ahah u think say I just dey talk witout experience abi
Re: For Every Lady!!! by MarshRiley(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
U want make I tell u story abi. D first time I was almost raped I was 14. 2 guys. I beat dem. Dem no c pant. After den like 3 times, I break bottle for 1 head, the oda one nail file for em brocku s. Ahah u think say I just dey talk witout experience abi
I dey fear you o
Re: For Every Lady!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
MarshRiley:
I dey fear you o
Pls dear do not be a feared

(1) (Reply)

debate: What Is Your Opinion Of This? / Can This Be True? / Still Searching For ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.