Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant (32701 Views)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Dawdy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
lakunle1love: Thank God say I don dey drink ewedu since 1990,my mum can testify to that, now I'm free of Ebola! May God be praised.

1 Like

Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by hensben(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
rattlesnake:
Weed cured me from headache
you see...weed is a herb, its medicinal.
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by amnestylaw1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ewe me aka ce?
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by adeokunade: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Can someone combine the ewdu with abula? And should it be served with eba or amala
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by MrDoGood(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
hikmojj: u can order 4 ur ewedu @an affordable price....contact me via my mail grin grin grin
do u sell in wholesale price?
how many percent discount will u give for someone who's buying
6 trucks? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Abdulsalam20(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
HELLO EVERYBODY U CAN ORDER FOR UR EWEDU @ AFFORDABLE PRICE grin grin............#BUSINESS THINGZ#
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by willorie(f): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Superstar007: You go fear concotion na.
All because of ebola, next thing them go say make we tie plantain leaf around our waist with
red cloth on our head. Dance around a
banana tree 7 times shout.....
''Ebolalala ebelebe ebelebe'' grin grin

Naija discovering cure to various diseases since 1882 without any test or experiment!

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
dude abi chick ....u try shaa
"Ebolalala ebelebe ebelebe"
+ red cloth
+ dance round tree
chei! I no fid laugh
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
All these people are just doing all they can to gain fame by coming up with one idea or the other. From kolanut to salt and water and now ewedu. Very soon dem go talk sey 7 wraps of fufu be the cure.

1 Like

Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by amichaelz101(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
otipoju: Awon Iya Elewedu , Adura yin ti gba.
abi ooo.. God's time is the best grin
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Smooyis(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
We will get there.
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by aieromon(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaao! Oga Aieromon oo! Chei grin

What? You no see as carpenter wan turn ewedu to scarce commodity?
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
icnsystem: A consultant at the Lagos University Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, Professor Adebukola Ositelu, has said Ewedu ‎which is known in English as the Long-Fruited vegetable, is capable of preventing and curing the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) by boosting the immune system.

Ositelu stated this at the annual African Traditional Medicine Day organised by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) on Thursday, at Ikeja, Lagos.

According to her, the vegetable had a high potency to boost the immune system such that it’s usage would prevent an individual from being infected with Ebola, or get rid of the virus in the case of an infected person.

She, however, noted that chances of being cured by an intake of Ewedu when a victim has gotten to the stage of vomiting was low, but could still be administered.

Ositelu, who is a professor of ‎Ophthalmology at the University of Lagos, Akoka (UNILAG), said to administer the ‘treatment’, the Ewedu should be rinsed thoroughly with liquid vinegar “blend and cook with drinkable water , without adding salt or kaun (pottash) or any other ingredients; then take a 25cl or half a tumbler measure once a week, first thing in the morning before any meal” for prevention, adding that those already infected should take it every morning for seven to five days.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80264

Medical doctors are now doubling as babalawo in some quarters
Is this how low Nigeria has sunken
Anybody can stand and say whatever rubbish they dream of and it becomes published by a newspaper
First it was bitter kola now ewedu
Which peer reviewed journal did she publish this research finding about ewedu being a cure for anything let alone ebola
What are her references?
God help us

Take ewedu drink everyday for seven days if infected with ebola grin,she for ask them to tie cowrie shells on their necks too
What nonsense
An eye surgeon is now a researcher and infectious disease expert
Only in Nigeria

Tomorrow now a proctologist will tell them to add a human tongue while cooking the ewedu to kill the Ebola faster
Wonders

1 Like

Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Malawian(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
phreakabit: Conspiracy Theory : Yoruba people trying o get everyone to eat Amala grin grin grin

. . . . Just kidding oh!
that was how they turned the whole country to canibals by getting us to eat kpomo.
we no gree this time joor.
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by pappyrose(f): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
If na oyinbo man talk this one now, Naija people go rush am, we never believe in what comes from our Nazareth.

I ve heard so much about the potency of Ewedu leaf since the days of......?

At least, d leaf has always bn a part of Nigerian meal, no harm in trying, better than salt water bath.
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by vicsplash(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
otipoju: Awon Iya Elewedu , Adura yin ti gba.

Ori won wanbe....iyami elewedu owo ti de

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
litetias: There is absolutely nothing we won't hear in this our obodo Nigeria. Tired of all the foolishness. God Pls I want to teleport out of this forsaken wasteland.

May God grant that dream
Amen
The place is useless
When a doctor can make baseless claims not backed by any evidence whatsoever

1 Like

Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by paooxide(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
What value is your education now ?. You display your ignorance in school examination and replicate same on Nairaland. Later, what you hear is there is no employment.
Why can't the sciences, microbiologist, botanist, biochemist here at least check or verify its composition and see if its actually an immune booster. She obviously did not say it to the press, the Prof, made the statement where experts are present (Value of GST 101). Now I know why there is unemployement , I guess some people deserved it.

1 Like

Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
otokx: They want to increase the price of ewedu.
Lol. Truetalk as well as its CONSUMPTION too
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by aadoiza: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2014
You wanted a cure and got one, so what's all these hurly burly about? Inferiority complex has made many Africans to unwittingly develop unwarranted predilection for chemically toxic vaccines/drugs that will preempt/cure a particular disease(Ebola) and instigate another(Cancer). Africans will remain dumb in perpetuity.
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Geeman74(m): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Another attempt to jerk up the price of ewedu. Diaris god oo
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by ganiyheart(f): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Mogbe.!!!! Ewedu ma won loja...... #NaGodsurepass
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=McLuhan]Tell me this is a joke.[/quote) I dont think it is ooo... Its quiet surprising tho...
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by aadoiza: 12:12am On Sep 06, 2014
You wanted a cure and got one, so what's all these hurly burly about? Inferiority complex has made many Africans to unwittingly develop unwarranted predilection for chemically toxic vaccines/drugs that will preempt/cure a particular disease(Ebola) and instigate another(Cancer). Africans will remain dumb in perpetuity as we will never realise the edge we have over all others
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by aadoiza: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2014
You wanted a cure and got one, so what's all these hurly burly about? Inferiority complex has made many Africans to unwittingly develop unwarranted predilection for chemically toxic vaccines/drugs that will preempt/cure a particular disease(Ebola) and instigate another(Cancer). Africans will remain dumb in perpetuity as we will never realise the edge we have over all others. Abeg make I go sleep joor.
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by room089: 12:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Hope this story won't make our ewedu scarce and costly in the market? grin grin grin grin
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Damyion(m): 12:37am On Sep 06, 2014
That doc's mother sells ewedu jare... *frowns*
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Bwhyflowz(m): 12:37am On Sep 06, 2014
Odunharry: Iya Tolu Amala joint on point...

Sikira fun mi Amala meta,Eran marun,kponmo meta ati shaki meji ko wa fi abodi si ati EWEDU

we are gathered here to celebrate the life well spent by our brother,father,uncle.He was a great man.He is survived by his dear wife and kids.
He died as a result of over-eating....'elebi'
bro,i hail
na joke o!

1 Like

Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by legendsilver(m): 12:37am On Sep 06, 2014
waterhouse071: Consultant ophthamologist, ebola, ewedu and traditional medicine. All these don't add up to a logical conclusion.

Oga leave the logical conclusion jawe, u no like as iya ewedu them wan begin flex so? From sanitized trade to ewedu business, this could be good employment for most job seekers o! grin grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by Damyion(m): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2014
That doc's mother sells ewedu ni jare... *frowns*
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:42am On Sep 06, 2014
All because of ebola, next thing them go say make we tie plantain leaf around our waist with

Naija discovering cure to various diseases since 1882 without any test or experiment!

Keep condemning medical breakthrough's carried out by Ur country men.

Keep it up U hear.
Re: “ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant by richeso: 2:02am On Sep 06, 2014

Bros no vex oo.. Shey u be "dmegastar" that's into forex sometime ago ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October / Impact Of Masturbation On Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.