Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76821 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dis is big tym action film temi we are waiting
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Am scared 4 Pemisire nd Helen. Wish a miracle can happen.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Bros t.dan u beta jst luk 4 a way to free dix babes oo or be ready to create anoda characta oo
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by morhtunrahyoh(f): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls bro t.dan be fast wit d updating no time to check time pls give us 2 dis 9nt thanks
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seydam21(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
tear in my eye already!

Oya T.dan update more
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Beckytee(f): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mtcheeew. See wetin helen's stupidity don cause.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Jesusbaby93(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lord Jesus! Pls hv mercy on Pemisire ooo

Well done T. Dan...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Babetolux(f): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Am Afraid oooooooo...... Helen y now?? Na u cause dis yawa oooooo. Pemisire sowie dear....
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by murtaj(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
thing next.... .
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by harryfish(f): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
I am just feeling like catching Helen, start beating her from Genesis to revelation. See what her loose mouth and chicken brain has caused. Thus the saying "Loose mouth sinks ship".
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Eniqurl(f): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2014
I swr dz Helen is a big fool.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Continuation.

"You can't talk here, what's your problem?" Pemisire shouted at her

"Do you want me to die? I am afraid of death." She said softly.

"That is a good thing. If this.. I think you are the Helen, if you wish to talk, don't worry you will be freed." He said moving toward her.

"I don't know.." She said as Lawrence stood before her.

"Do you think we are here to play? See guys, if they refuse to talk, torture them!" He commanded.

"Yes boss."

"I'll be leaving in a moment, when it is 12pm and none of them fail to tell you, kill the two, to hell with you!" He turned back indignantly.

"Now, where are the documents?" The guys swum them like bees.

"Kill me! Even if she tells you where the document is, she doesn't know the actual place. Kill me!" Pemisire said.

"Is this one insane? I can shoot you!" He said and pulled out a gun.

"Do you think that is a new thing? How did you terminate my parent's lives? Either you kill me or excruciate me, I'll still keep my secret to myself."

"This girl is seeming too bold for her age, I don't have time for any nonsense, is she mad?" One of the came closer and slapped her again.

In no time, the guys started their work of beating them up so as to tell them where the documents are. After some minutes of torture, they stopped to ask them where the documents were. Then, Pemisire was focused on because she was the one who knew the nook and cranny of the documents. She had started bleeding, the guys didn't pity the lady in them, they didn't act as if they were beating ladies up until they were satisfied.

"No!" Pemisire said as she was pouring out blood from her mouth. She glanced at Helen and still smiled in her problem. "If it is my destiny to die, I know I will." She said.

"Why has she been adamant? You don't fear death? You don't care?" One of them said, laughing slightly. "Where are the documents?" He asked her again.

"How many times do you want me to tell you?"

"I pity no man! If not for the Boss' command, I'd have killed you. I am waiting for twelve pm before i send you to your grave."

"I have cooked rice for you, it has been packaged on the dining, make sure you eat!" Uche told Richard as he sat beside him.

He looked into his eyes and saw that he had been crying. He sighed and scratched his head. "Richard, did you sleep at all?" He asked him.

He was mute as he picked up the best of his sister's photograph and stared at it again. "Go to your place of work, I will eat my food." He told him.

"Can you do me a favour by giving me this picture with you?"

Richard gave him. "Do you think I still don't have a whole lot? I thank God she wasn't inflicted with a disease people would have been running away from her, I thank God she didn't go crazy before her death. Thank God for her kind of death, even though there were pains."

Uche smiled. "I don't know where God sent that lady from, I am sure she did all these to you! If not, you'd be abusing God."

"I don't have a choice." He smiled faintly. "Go to work now before the Director threatens you." He patted Uche.

"Okay, bye." Uche grinned and walked out."

10AM.

"Have they told you?" Lawrence stormed in again.

"No boss." They echoed.

Lawrence became frustrated. "Are you mad?!" He yelled, breathing heavily.

"Don't spare them! We will waste them if they can't offer anything!"

"Boss when are we going?" One of the guys asked.

"I even almost missed my way the other time, this their Ibadan is annoying. How can they be calling a place Iwo road when and it is far from this our [b Ogo Oluwa Estate[/b]. We will leave when we finish killing them."

"I am strict with time, you have less than two hours to die!" One of them announced.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:47am On Sep 26, 2014
I am sorry I slept off yesterday, I tried to eat and was heavy after. Na so i take go sleep grin grin grin

Another update coming soon.

The story coming to an end gradually, we have just a chapter to go.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by enemercy1(f): 4:50am On Sep 26, 2014
I just like this guy called T.Dan. Nice update.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 5:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Ehhh!!! So pemisire dis is hw wil lve dis earth *mehn 2 bad*
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Cashio(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2014
temi....temi....dan....
how many times did i call u?

sorry but u are simply a genius
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 6:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Onemansquad: Ehhh!!! So pemisire dis is hw wil lve dis earth *mehn 2 bad*
UR IMAGINATION GUY COS SHE NT GOING ANYWHERE.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2014
enemercy1: I just like this guy called T.Dan. Nice update.
LIKENESS IS NT D ACTUAL WORD BUT LOVE.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Tipiflexy: UR IMAGINATION GUY COS SHE NT GOING ANYWHERE.
lolz *prayer request abi*
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by olamidey3(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2014
A man's destiny... Who knows, mayb God want 2 use dis as msg 2 Richard

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2014
I cant just figure out d escape route for Pemisire n Helen cos dis story is full of suspense.I av dis feeling dat dey wil escape some minutes to 12 or Richard try calling Pemisire after waiting for some hours without seeing ha.Kudos to Tdan n his extra ordinary talented brain.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seydam21(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2014
More power to your elbows T.Dan

Ride on!!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Onemansquad:
lolz *prayer request abi*
It nt a prayer request but d way it expected to b.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Tipiflexy: It nt a prayer request but d way it expected to b.
alryt bro lets kip watching/reading
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by temmylove28(f): 7:20am On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm,9ce story so far..T dan welldone..,
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Tipiflexy: I cant just figure out d escape route for Pemisire n Helen cos dis story is full of suspense.I av dis feeling dat dey wil escape some minutes to 12 or Richard try calling Pemisire after waiting for some hours without seeing ha.Kudos to Tdan n his extra ordinary talented brain.

Hmmm i comment my reserve
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by simdibaby2(f): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
nice work Tdan.d story is really scary.pray dat lawrence guys wil nt kill pemi nd helen.
Temi u r d best....keep dng wat u kn hw to do.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by simdibaby2(f): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2014
pls wat is happening to d story.....Peace nd April....hope u did nt abandon it cos dat story make sence die.abeg do justice to it.waiting for an update soonest.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by MissSlimbody(f): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2014
Keep up the gud work T.Dan

You're simply d best
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by IamDee: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2014
●Touch of love
●Touch of tragedy
●Touch of comedy
●Action
●Researches on health
●Suspense
●Nice construction
●Update regular
●Thriller
●Crime

Mhen this guy too much! Abeg no use suspense kill me for here oh, na ma allergy b dat. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2014
simdibaby2: pls wat is happening to d story.....Peace nd April....hope u did nt abandon it cos dat story make sence die.abeg do justice to it.waiting for an update soonest.
We all want dat story to continue but u gat to b patient cos it wil continue as wen due.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2014
cry cry cry cry

oh Pemisire has suffered, i hope Helen won't mess things up
*praying to God for their safety*

nice job TDan

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.