Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76830 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
nice piece bro, but am afraid.

pls nothing should happen to pemisire o, because Richard is tripping already.

more ink to Ur pen.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Komzzy1(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice update

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by murtaj(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
following

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
STORY CONTINUATION.

Pemisire admired Richard's living room as she stepped in the room had butter yellow walls, white crown
moulding, red sofa and two red gingham checked chairs with decorations which include vases, decoys, moose and bear figures, a hand carved bear, wooden moose, planter, pine cones, a potpourri bowl, coasters, glass table tops in the living room.

"This place is great!"

Richard smiled. "Please, sit." He said, lying down on the sofa.

"Now, you've been enjoying here too." She smiled.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked her.

"Eat? I can't laugh." She laughed.

Richard chuckled. "Just tell me, I'll prepare anything." He grinned.

Pemisire smiled. She had a flashback of how she was crying with Richard when they were at Christiana's grave. "Hmmn... have you called your mother?"

"Pemisire, don't!" He rebuffed.

"No, you have to do that." She said.

"I'm not going to forgive that woman, I won't!" He hissed.

"Richard." She said and picked up her phone. "It's this useless phone, I don't have it's time." She said as she picked up Helen's call.

"I'll soon be at home, hope everything is still intact?" She asked.

"Alright, later." She said and ended the call.

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Eniqurl(f): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice update
Followinq...

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by aprilwise(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ghostmode deactivated. wonderful story
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by MissSlimbody(f): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thanks 4 d updates T.Dan

U're a darling.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Boss Tee. I neeeeeeddd moooooorrrrreeeeeee.

Suspense wan finish moi.

More strength to Ur elbow
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seunviju(f): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by onosj(f): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmmm!! I dey fear oh make anything nor happen 2 Pemisire. Tdan more ideas 2 d brain!!!...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by harryfish(f): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Trypa: Temi love well done

Harryfish u are riding on d right part welcum on behalf of temi

Thanks dear.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
harryfish:
Thanks dear.

Uwc
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by goodygirl1(f): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmm....walks in majestically and grab a seat#....i had to go thru this thread today....it's a wow broda....thumbs up...#using my 3D glasses watching in expectant of the nxt update#
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:32am On Sep 25, 2014
samsondavid: nice piece bro, but am afraid.

pls nothing should happen to pemisire o, because Richard is tripping already.

more ink to Ur pen.
Thanks bro. Make una put ur mind at rest, na story e be... tongue
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:34am On Sep 25, 2014
aprilwise: Ghostmode deactivated. wonderful story
Bro! Longest tym. Thnaks sire.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:35am On Sep 25, 2014
goodygirl1: Hmmm....walks in majestically and grab a seat#....i had to go thru this thread today....it's a wow broda....thumbs up...#using my 3D glasses watching in expectant of the nxt update#
Thanks goodygirl, I appreciate u oh. grin make u come pick seat besides me, so as to read the next update before anyone else. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:37am On Sep 25, 2014
onosj: Hmmmm!! I dey fear oh make anything nor happen 2 Pemisire. Tdan more ideas 2 d brain!!!...
Lol! At first, i thought you wrote that more grease to my brain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'd have included you in the story straightaway! As one of Lawrence's guys. cheesy cheesy Thanks Onosj
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:38am On Sep 25, 2014
samsondavid: Boss Tee. I neeeeeeddd moooooorrrrreeeeeee.

Suspense wan finish moi.

More strength to Ur elbow
More still dey come today. Oga Samson!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Nancydearie: Missed ur stories too,plz bear with me,I ve been busy lately. May GOD continue to bless, provide for u and give u more wisdom. #Still following#
Weldone my dearest sister! God will crown your efforts with success IJNA.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Trypa: Temi love well done

Harryfish u are riding on d right part welcum on behalf of temi
Thanks so much ma'am, I appreciate this.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:43am On Sep 25, 2014
harryfish: Can't keep quiet anymore. Its been a wonderful ride along. Keep riding MR. T. Enjoying every bit of it.
Thanks so much Harryfish grin grin grin This ur monicker is funny oh cheesy cheesy me wey dey hungry before... Have a nice time here.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:44am On Sep 25, 2014
seydam21:

operation abt to start now!
Please T.dan dont update it tonight ooocheesycheesy if u re gonna kill dat gals again but you can kill Helen nd leav unknown. Dont let me have a sleepless night.....LoooooolZ!gringrin
U go read am this mawnin tongue tongue tongue tongue Hey Bro!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:16am On Sep 25, 2014
CONTINUATION.

"Pemisire." Richard called her name softly.

"Yes." Pemisire replied. "I'll soon be living." She said.

Richard cleared his throat. "I really appreciate you for all you help so far. May God bless you for me." He said.

Pemisire laughed. "For you? God will bless me myself. And, wait oh, did you just mention God?" She grinned.

"Don't mind me and that man, your story has made me cool down."

She chuckled. "You haven't heard of anything! I don't know how soon I'm going to die too.."

Richard's eyes widened. "What? What are you saying to yourself?"

Pemisire laughed. "I am serious about this, that man that killed my parents can come for me." She replied.

Richard exhaled. "He must be dealt with! What has your family done for him?" He asked.

Richard, you won't understand." She waved her hand.

"No! Tell me the reality. I need to know what the problem actually is, what have you guys done to that fool?" He was becoming more serious.

Pemisire sighed. "Richard, who else is at home?" She enquired, her eyes darting round the living room.

"My friends and I live here, just you and I are in the house." He replied.

"I wish to tell you this because I might die soon too."She replied, making everything more serious.

"I told you not to say that!" He hit his thigh softly.

"He wants... how can I trust you?" She asked, gazing at him.

Richard chuckled. "Believe me, even my sister's picture that is in my room won't hear this." He replied, smiling.

Pemisire laughed. She started explaining her story to Richard as she stood up, walking round the living room. Richard had fixed his eyes on her too, like a goat expecting an owner to leave his things for it. It was quite heartrending to him too. He never knew he had been with someone with a greater problem but had no problem because she ad forsaken them to God. He kept on sighing until he spoke again. "Now, do you still wish to sleep in that house tonight?" Richard asked her.

"Yeah, I have no choice, no othe place to go." He replied.

"As you've said, I promise no one will hear this, not even my best friends. But, if I get you somewhere to stay for a while, will you stay there?" Richard asked her.

Pemisire smiled. "Sure." She replied.

"Jay's sisters have their own apartment, you can go and stay there for a while. Maybe you will move there on Friday because i have to tell my friends about it but not about the secret. I am sure they'll let you." He told her.

"That is also good, I can." She replied.

"Yeah. He is the only son, with three sisters as his siblings. So, the three ladies have a house where they all live in, it was bought by their parents. They have reasonable and good parents, unlike me."

"Don't say that. It is either that they are not your parents or... I don't know but you still have to be patient and have a forgiving spirit."

"But, can you trust me up to a level? Can you bring the documents for me to keep in my wardrobe here, locked up and safe from anyone. A rented apartment is even bad to keep such a thing, anyone can barge in at anytime and take anything away. Even if robbers rob us here, they can't take it because they will think it contains just ordinary documents." Richard said.

Pemisire sighed and scratched her head. She began to think, wasn't he right that it might be stolen in that house, even before the appearance of Lawrence? Vital documents shouldn't be taken out just anyhow. She believed Richard was the best to be trusted at that time. "Expect me, tonight." She said and hurried out. It began to look like a reality, what if they steal the attache case before getting home?

------------------

END OF CH. FIVE.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:02am On Sep 25, 2014
CHAPTER SIX.

PEMISIRE GREETED HELEN AS SHE CAME INTO THE HOUSE,
she checked where they kept the attache case and brought it out. "Girl, I smell danger!" She said, ready to leave the house.

"Wait, where do you now want to keep it?" Helen asked her.

"With Richard." She replied.

"Girl, don't put your trust in just anyone, it is very risky." Helen stood up.

Pemisire shook her head. "With the little time I have spent with that guy, I am sure he is not a fake. I am sure he will keep it as a secret and can't betray me." She replied.

Helen frowned. "See, I still don't want you to trust him that much. You just met like a week or so, why would you trust him to the extent of these documents?"

Pemisire smiled. "I called that guy today and it didn't look like Michael's voice at all!"

"His voice might have changed, we can't tell." She replied her.

"We will discuss better, I have to leave before the arrival for his friends." She said and rushed out.

I pray this girl won't run into trouble, why would she trust someone this much! Though, I haven't met the guy but I am sure the guy must be making her go crazy. But, wasn't that Michael? It's been a while we saw, his voice might have changed. If we call her now, her useless phone will just be wasting my airtime, picking up itself even before the owner of the ears the ringing tone. She hissed as she lamented.

"Boss, are we striking early or late?" One of the guys asked Lawrence.

Lawrence tweaked his nose and swooshed out a long breath. "I think morning should be the best because they might leave the house after." He said, still thinking. "Are you guys sure you asked well and you were told their room is the third one to the left?" He asked them.

"Yes boss." they echoed.

"So, we should be there very early to check if the attache case is in that room, if not, we will carry the two ladies to the uncompleted building found near the bush there to beat until they tell us where the attache case is." He said, looking down.

"So, be preparing. Tomorrow is the D-day." He swooshed out a long breath again.

"Yes boss."

"Your friends are not back?" Pemisire asked Richard as she entered into Richard's place again.

"They are not, who prays for their arrival in the next twenty minutes? We have to get this one done before their arrival." He stood up gently.

"I hope the pains have subsided." She said.

"Yes, thanks." He collected the attache case and walked into the house.

Richard returned after few minutes. "Trust me, it is safe." He smiled.

"I do, though no one is to be trusted." She smiled.

Richard chuckled softly and laid down again. "But, you should know me, if I lay my hands on that man.." He hissed.

Pemisire laughed. "What will you do?" The man wil just fling you away." She continued laughing.

"But whenever I am totally annoyed, I can devour a person!" He laughed.

"I have to leave now, it is getting late. Say me well to your friends." She stood up.

"Ladies!" Richard shook his head and smiled.

"What again?" Pemisire laughed.

"I am sure if what you just said is to be written down, it won't have a comma, not even a full stop."

Both laughed.

"I really want to return as quick as possible. I am just getting familiar with Ibadan." She smiled.

"What is the name of your friend?" He asked.

"Helen." She replied.

"Say me well to her and thanks so much, I'll be forever grateful." He waved.

Pemisire waved back, not knowing it might be the last time of waving to him, a man's destiny.

"You didn't act well." Helen accused Pemisire as she entered into the house.

"See, Helen, I have to pray to God. I mean a serious one for him to protect me for the two nights I am still going to spend here. In fact, when I leave, you have to leave this place too!" She said, sprawling on the bed.

"Why would I leave? You should be patient! Who told you that wasn't Michael? His voice might have changed." She said.

"What voice? Have you forgotten he is into music? He inspired me! We have spoken many times until I lost his contact when he left for Ghana." She replied.

"So, Richard has found you a new place to live, right?" She asked.

"See, Helen, I don't want this to cause a fight or disagreement between us. I know you before i got to know that guy called Richard. You are the greatest person that can keep my secret that is why you are my first suspect when it comes to Lawrence and his guys. They might have found your contact! Who knows if they have been spying since you sent them the address? You have to know this too."

"I am just thinking straight. It is true! I will have to call our so-called Michael tomorrow to ask him some questions if he would get it."

"You should have done that even before now! You should have asked him!"

"I believe all is well. Lawrence and his foolish guys will all die!" She hissed.

"I am hungry." She sat up.

"I thought your husband should have given you food." Helen chuckled.

Pemisire laughed.

WEDNESDAY MORNING.

....Story continues...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Good Morning Beautiful people! Update continues later in the day. That was two consecutive updates, I wish you success today.

With Love,

TEMITOPE DANIEL

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nancydearie(f): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Good am T-Dan,hope ur nyt was ok? Ride on!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2014
I still av dat believe dat Pemisire wont die cos she as eventually become d turning point for Richard.To my guy Tdan,job well done.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by codedbaby(f): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2014
morning T. Dan. thanks for this wonderful piece. God bless u
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by morhtunrahyoh(f): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Pemisire pls dnt die o thank God helen is coming back to her sence well done t.dan
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2014
good morning,

thanks for the updates, they are wonderful

expecting more *OliverTwist*
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Ore mi nice update am really scared oo plz nothing should happen to my pemisire oo or else u wil have mi on ur neck well done boss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by goodygirl1(f): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Thanks goodygirl, I appreciate u oh. grin make u come pick seat besides me, so as to read the next update before anyone else. grin grin cheesy cheesy
lolz....am here already dearie wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.