Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,531 members, 7,850,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (77049 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seydam21(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
weldone bro!....hungry for d next update

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
I can feel love in the air smiley

Temitope, oya chop kiss kiss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lawrence nd his guys are in Ibadon? C me c wahala dey. Helen nd Pemisire run 4 ur lives o.
Well done oga Tope.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Cashio(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
more biscuit in ur packet bro

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, I have been busy. I'll start typing soon.. Update drops latest 5pm.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, I have been busy. I'll start typing soon.. Update drops latest 5pm.
i pray u do so undecided .. Mre grease to ur elbow
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Flakeey: I can feel love in the air smiley

Temitope, oya chop kiss kiss
Na me grab d kiss b4 Tdan oo.. FTK.. kiss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Niwdog(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Thanks bro, I appreciate.
you are wellcome

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nancydearie(f): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
#Still Waiting For An Update#
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by lanxebony(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tdan dis is 5.20pm nah abeg gve us update o. Lyk 8update will do.#ranju# am i greedy? Dnt think so grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
hayurmidey: Na me grab d kiss b4 Tdan oo.. FTK.. kiss

oh Nooooo!!!

u be Jacob of our time? abegooo
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
CONTINUATION.

IT WAS TUESDAY MORNING,
Pemisire just finished dressing up when Helen was ready to leave for school too. She smiled as she waved at her, picking up her handkerchief. Just then, Helen walked back in, smiling and winking at Pemisire as she picked up her call. "Michael." She said softly as she conversed with the guy on phone.

Pemisire cleared her throat and leaned against the wall as Helen made her call. It was after some minutes she concluded the call and grinned up to Pemisire. "He said he'd be here very soon." She said.

Pemisire hissed dryly. "Honestly, I have forgotten you made a call the other day, didn't he tell you the actual day he would be here?" She asked.

"He asked after you and said he'd be here very soon." She replied.

"Honestly, I think we are in danger." She said.

Helen snorted as she smiled. "You think so? Do you think it is a lie?"

"I know this a lie! See Helen, I think we should leave this house as soon as possible."

"What is Pemisire saying? You've taken this issue serious, why?" Helen hissed, frowning.

Pemisire scratched her head. "This is serious, honestly. I have something in me telling me we are in danger. You've leaked the secret."

"I didn't! I only told him you've been here, that's all."

"Didn't I tell you not to tell anyone?"

"Anyhow." She hissed and waved her hand.

"Anyways, I have to go and see Richie." Pemisire picked up her bag.

"Richard's wife." Helen pulled out her tongue and laughed.

"But, give me his mobile number." Pemisire brought out her phone.

Helen handed her the phone and flicked her hand to check what the time was. "I'm running late." She said.

"I'm through too." She gave her the phone back and both walked out.

"Now, things are going on smoothly, I think we can strike tomorrow instead of Friday." Lawrence told his guys.

"Yes boss. What is the schedule for today?" One of his guys enquired.

"Visiting the Estate again, to ask for their room." He replied.

"But sir, the money we've spent so far is very much, I still see the possibility of we spending more." One of them complained.

"Yeah. To get a house to rent, within just a day is not a small things, also the way we've planned everything. But, the documents we have come for will make even my tenth generation not to suffer." He grinned. "I ought to leave everything to you guys but I have to be here to see for myself." He laughed.

"So, let's keep hoping and preparing to strike tomorrow." He said, nodding continuously.

----------------

"Who are you? Please tell me." Richard asked Pemisire as she sat beside him.

"I don't know the number of times you want me to tell you I am the unknown." She smiled.

"Is it because you care so much because of me that has made you come early or you ran away from home? How have you been coping, leaving your house when your parents and siblings are around?" He asked her.

"Did I tell you I have parents?" Sher said taking her face away.

"Really? Please tell me your name. For you to have left your Bartendering job because of me, I wish to know you more."

Pemisire laughed. "I am the unknown, that's all." She replied.

"I am sure my friends must be preparing to go to work now, but you are here taking care of me. I appreciate you." Richard said.

"I told you earlier, maybe God purposely let us meet for me to let you know of his existence and let you know you have to forgive all those who have sinned against you, even when difficult."

Richard smiled. "You are twisting the discussion again."

Pemisire laughed.

"The Doctor has assured me that I'll be discharged this morning. I wish to bury my sister today." He said, changing the mood.

Pemisire sniffled. "Just.. be patient, take everything easy. I don't want you to start crying. I will help you start the preparations now, I think I should check on Doctor Kate." She stood up.

"Thanks so much, I appreciate you." He said, trying not to cry.

Pemisire smiled faintly. "ALL is well."

-------------
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
Flakeey:

oh Nooooo!!!

LOL! Don't mind him... *blows her a kiss too* kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
lanxebony: Tdan dis is 5.20pm nah abeg gve us update o. Lyk 8update will do.#ranju# am i greedy? Dnt think so grin
E ma binu ma.... grin Don't mind me. I have been busy. Now preparing for revival in church tonight...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nancydearie: #Still Waiting For An Update#
Missed u ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don updte.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
hayurmidey: Na me grab d kiss b4 Tdan oo.. FTK.. kiss
I don kiss her too... tongue
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ciela: Lawrence nd his guys are in Ibadon? C me c wahala dey. Helen nd Pemisire run 4 ur lives o.
Well done oga Tope.
hmmn...... Lol!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
HEY GUYS! I am heading to church now, another uodate drops tonight but might be very late. Sorry for keeping u all waiting, I have been seriously busy.

C u at night! LOFF YA ALL!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eh! Eh!! Eh!!! Make sur ntin hapen to dis gals oo...cos am ready to revenge oo *no dullin bro stil folowin*
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Flakeey:

oh Nooooo!!!

lol
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I don kiss her too... tongue
i still first u tongue
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seydam21(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
"Now, things are going on smoothly, I think we can strike tomorrow instead of Friday."

operation abt to start now!
Please T.dan dont update it tonight ooocheesycheesy if u re gonna kill dat gals again but you can kill Helen nd leav unknown. Dont let me have a sleepless night.....LoooooolZ!gringrin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Eniqurl(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Helen! Helen!! Helen!!! Beht y
#T.Dan weldne.....followinq
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by harryfish(f): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Can't keep quiet anymore. Its been a wonderful ride along. Keep riding MR. T. Enjoying every bit of it.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Niwdog(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Helen na trouble o
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Trypa(f): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Temi love well done

Harryfish u are riding on d right part welcum on behalf of temi
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
TYPING.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nancydearie(f): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Missed u ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don updte.
Missed ur stories too,plz bear with me,I ve been busy lately. May GOD continue to bless, provide for u and give u more wisdom. #Still following#
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nancydearie(f): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: TYPING.
#Waiting#
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bro Tee. how u doing? how was your day? hope splendid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
CONTINUATION

Pemisire sat down beside Richard and handed him her handkerchief. She just returned from Doctor Kate to know about Christie. "I know it isn't easy, but you have to be patient." She replied.

"You know it is not easy? As if you've passed this stage before. God is still merciful to you."

Pemisire smiled. "Let me tell you a story about a set of twins." She sighed and stood up, turning her back at him. "The two were close, ate together, did buy clothes together, shared love and everything together with their only father. The two lost their mother when they were little to Cancer, lived all along without a mother. The father was rich, influential and really, he was popular. He did all he could do, by not marrying another wife, a nanny or anyone else. See, the family became one that even if someone wasn't around, others would not eat. Now, it was on a cold night that the family was killed but just one of the twins could run away. What do you expect her to do? Loosing the mother, father and even twin sister?" She said wiping her own tears too.

"Don't tell me this is your story." Richard said as he ,managed to sit down. He was in pain but could risk his wound to sit because of her.

Pemisire turned around and looked into his eyes. "Can you be trusted?" She asked as she wiped her tears again.

"About you? I can keep anything, you are more than a sister to me." He replied.

Pemisire burst into tears again as she spoke. "I am the only one left." She told him.

"No! Tell me this is not true, tell me it is a lie!"

"This is true, I tell you this is for real."

"How have you been managing? You are a strong lady, rich in glamour, great in knowledge, I still can't believe it." He was shocked.

"It all happened in less than a month now. I was down! I was broken apart! Richard, I lost Pemisayo and my Dad to the hands of a evil man because of something precious."

Richard found himself crying for her. "Until you get to another person's farm, you won't know your's is even small compared to another's." He said.

"You have to lie down, you know the wound is still fresh. I beg of you, don't cry any longer." She sniffed as she wiped her own tears too.

"So, if I may ask. What is your name?" Richard asked.

PEMISIRE, she answered.

"Why would you be discharged as early as this? I never knew it would be as early as this." Uche said.

"The Doctor said there has been a drastic improvement and besides my own case isn't bad, if not, I wouldn't have been allowed to eat for three days, would have been taking drips." He replied.

"But at first, he painted it as if it was something so great.|" Jay hissed.

Richard smiled. "How has been the office?" He asked.

"Nice." He replied.

"Where is the unknown?" Uche asked.

"She went home to do something important." He replied.

"The unknown's husband." Jay laughed.

"Anyhow." Richard hissed. "Guys, you won't be able to return back to the office, we have something drastic to do." He told them.

"Like?" Uche asked.

"We are burying her very soon." He replied.

Jay sighed and sat down. His mood had changed already. "Don't you think this can be handled when you are completely alright?" He asked him.

"The earlier, the better. The earlier, the memory fades away." Richard replied.

"Yeah, but where is the place?" Uche asked.

"This hospital's cementry." He replied.

"No problem, all is well." Jay sighed again.

-----------

Richard and his friends got out of the hospital. He was already better then. The Doctor just left them, telling them the dos and don'ts concerning the injury. "Many Doctors like to allow patient stay in the hospital for about a week after the surgery for monitoring but I see you've responded to treatment and your internal organs weren't affected. There was no internal bleeding, that is why I am releasing you to leave. Besides, you have a lot people beside you and they are caring. The more you stay here, the more the money to be paid and I know your status." The Doctor told them.

Christiana had been buried already. Tears of pain, sorrowful minds and wail that all would miss one another filled the air, during the burial.

Richard's friend did all they could to make sure all was coordinated well and done that afternoon so they would forget soon and Richard would be able to rest at home. Doctors Kate and Esther were also present during the course, it was like she should come back to life.

"I really thank you." Richard said to Pemisire.

"All is well." She smiled.

"Let me have your mobile number." He said.

Pemisire dictated and hopped into the car with them. "You should at least follow me home." Richard said, managing to laugh though he was still picturing how his sister was buried.

"No problem."

"The Director said we should see him now." Uche sai as he dropped his phone.

"That means you guys will be at home, we will be back soon." Jay said and sped off.

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Another update loading****

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.