Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76868 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I've been down due to ppl's reactions, many ppl aren't showing up and many that 're reading aren't dropping any comment cry

I'm even kinda sick, lemme try and type something now

Don't be down boss.......We are solidly following you and more ink to your pen
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by lopeoba(f): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
seunfavor: Great job T'dan.., this is 'ipadabo Abija'. Sure u undastnd?grin

Ama Follow u till d end.
so u are also following.... see my sis wey like good tory
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
bros t.dan pls dnt allow sum pples behaviour 2 weigh u dwn..... jst ride on bro #stil folowing
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Cindydearie(f): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Following grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seunfavor(f): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
lopeoba:
so u are also following.... see my sis wey like good tory
Trust ur sis now.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seunfavor(f): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
oh pele T'dan dear... Dont b sick, u hear? angry
Relax, pple will comment just give them time, ok? Oya come update jare
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by labaski(f): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
t. dan..am sorry about ur health ooooo...we dont want u sick..believe u me, ur updates are well composed..better dan d previous ones..
i actually sight u at d top..

tk ur time and face ur health,..ur health is much more important dan dis story, i swear..tk cr ok?
luv ya...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by onosj(f): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I've been down due to ppl's reactions, many ppl aren't showing up and many that 're reading aren't dropping any comment cry

I'm even kinda sick, lemme try and type something now
wetin happen na abeg make u try update!!!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Eniqurl(f): 1:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Nice writeup...Followinq.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by odunayo92: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2014
angryTdan, is it. because I avnt comment ni, haba now......oya update, bur u sef kno we appreciate ur work, se u kno no sey nobody can do u like we all do ni, good work bro, kip it rolling
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by lopeoba(f): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2014
seunfavor:
Trust ur sis now.

sure. sha dey enjoy am.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Oga T-Dan, How was the nyt and your health now
Speedy recovery ooo
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2014
b bak with an update... update loading.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I'm 99.5% sure you've not read this work...
Okay.

How do I "convince and not to confusegrin" you that I read it to the last dot?.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
T-dan b strong o. We ar sti followin nd comments ar on dier way. Bt try update
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
The Lord is your strength...i wish u quick recovery
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yeah! I've really been down since mawnin, I'm sorry I haven't updated, deeply sorry... it's due to my health, you should know!

I pray God give me sound health tomorrow, I'm gonna update tomorrow morning.

TEE'DAN.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tannie(f): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
I think you need to rest a proerly. I'll say a prayer for you this nigh. Wish you a speedy recovery.

#Enjoying the story in a ghost mode
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seunviju(f): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
You are healed in Jesus name and do take care of yourself.The lord is your strenght
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by crazo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
dahz how t.dan started a new story o angry.. is only God dah say i shuu check literature thread this night sha...welcome back bro..trust u r refreshed..thumbs up
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by horlah1(f): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
By His stripes Ɣ☺ΰ re heal...T.dan it is well with Ɣ☺ΰ
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by GodofGrace(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
I have being around since 2011 as guest,but now I have to sign up Nairaland because of some of my OGA at the top e.g Tdan,princess's,glow scenes,frank360,repo girl etc.so tdan doing what u know how to do best

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2014
A WEEK LATER.

"Getting more critical, all you need is prayer." Doctor Kate entered into the ward as she finished speaking to Richard and left him to start fighting with his weird thoughts again.

It was a week already, he had been performing wrongly in the office and would always visit the bar everyday after leaving his place of work to 'wash down his worries'. Were the worries really washed down?

He'd get back home and sink into the bed and wouldn't wake up until the next day into his worries and agony again. What else could he do to stop these bad imaginations from manifesting? Everything was bad for him and his sister, he always imagined the pains she did pass through every minute as she'd writhe to the right and left of the bed, the new news he just heard was that she now had Jaundice which bad started making her skin and eyes turn yellowish. She also had arthritis, what else didn't she have that might cut her life short?

He had tured to an overnight drunkard just because of Christiana, he had turned his back against God and even ladies because they might be a source of disturbance to him. What else could he do than to walk out of the hospital to play with his new friend- alcohol.

"Pemisire, are you sure you will work at Hexagon Club and Bar?" Helen asked her as she stood up, dresses in an ankara gown and a pair of slippers.

"Yes, for the mean time." She replied.

"Alright, let's go there now because I have to iron the shirt I'll wear to school tomorrow." She took of her slippera and picked up her rubber sandals. Pemisire also stood up and wore one of Helen's sandals near the fan. "Are we set?" Pemisire asked.

"Sure." Helen smiled and both walked out.

"I just found a name here, and also a mobile number." Lawrence told his guys.

"Name? Tell us more boss."

"Now, I found Helen and ber mobile number. As it was written in the diary, she's likely to be her best friend. She wrote something about Destiny or so.. I can't recollect but Helen is the only one found for now." He explained.

"That's simple boss, Let's start with Helen." Another guy spoke.

"So, we will start by calling her mobile number and disguising to be Michael." Lawrence smiled.

"Michael?" The guys asked.

"Yes, I also found that name here, she wrote something about that guy that he inspired her into singing, the day she went to the hall with her best friend, Helen. So, from there, they might know each other." He explained.

"Wao! That's really cool boss." One of them grinned.

"But what of the voice?" Another asked.

"That one is small, if she falls and she asks about the voice, we will tell her the phone has problem. And, a place where problem might come from is that if she contacts the guy regularly or if she doesn't even know the guy or they aren't connected." Lawrence expatiated.

"That's true, let's start from there." They laughed.

-----------

RICHARD.

In no time, people will start criticizing me concerning the way I drink. In no time, many people will start criticizing me that I blame God and doubt his existence. Many people don't know that his existence is useless to me, really worthless! She now has jaundice and God is alive, he's not dead, people say he doesn't sleep, neither does he slumber.

Hmmn! Now I k-n-o-w! He does sleep to some people's problems and wouldn't to some other people. I do say it, I do lay emphasis on it that he is partial! Yes, arthritis, pains, jaundice, yellowish skin and many more. This is too much for her to bear, just unbearable! I wonder how she's been living, holding on to a thin rope that might cut at anytime.

She cries and shows her sadness, I think Doctors are even getting tired of us. Useless at both work and home, heading to an unknown destination and you tell me God exisits? You tell me he's not partial?

That's a lie!

Helen and Pemisire walked into the room together as Helen shut the door
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2014
I'll b bak to reply all comments soon, I thank u an love u guys!

ANODA UPDATE COMING SOON TODAY.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by tenajtek(f): 6:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks for d bday gift, TemitopeDaniel. (Prepares a steaming hot chocolate drink to digest d meal). Keep functioning in d prosperity of all good things including divine health. Keep your head up!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
welcome back boss tee Dan i missed you welcome back for good boss

please upload the suspence is killing moi.

More Ink to your Elbow
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Emzypaz(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello guys, am here again to advertise on behalf of one of our best upcoming writers on Nairaland.
Are you interested in reading teenage stories about secondary school love and flings....
Our dear cheryluv is on with a story titled MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE
This is the link to the thread..... https://www.nairaland.com/1892321/life-secondary-school...
Check it out and be glad you did.
God bless!
TDan abeg no vex.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Babetolux(f): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmmm OMG,I Pray ntin apen to pemisire nd helen oooo....Halen pls dont fall my hand wen dos pple call oooo... Weldone T.dan.... Following
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
I hope u r nw healthier.... Get well quick, nd drop d suspence bomb here
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
GodofGrace: I have being around since 2011 as guest,but now I have to sign up Nairaland because of some of my OGA at the top e.g Tdan,princess's,glow scenes,frank360,repo girl etc.so tdan doing what u know how to do best
Wow! I appreciate this oh, May God favour you.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
horlah1: By His stripes Ɣ☺ΰ re heal...T.dan it is well with Ɣ☺ΰ
Thanks horlah, I do appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
hayurmidey: I hope u r nw healthier.... Get well quick, nd drop d suspence bomb here
Bomb? a no b terrorist na... lol... Thanks AY! m healthier

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.