Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny (76884 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / My Destiny / Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Ziziola: Finally here. T. Dan is at it again. Doing a great job. More power to ur elbow.
[size=25pt]Zizola!!!![/size] Thanks sis.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2014
temmylove28: Wow...xo intresting,bt tee dan wat of 'my crony' wn't u finish it??#following#
I'm gonna continue it soon ma'am, Thanks for d care!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Onemansquad: Weldon bro..more grease 2 ur elbow
Thanks Onemansquad, how u dey?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2014
simdibaby2: dey follow bumper.
hope am nt late for dis story.....cos am jst seeing it now.
Nice to hav u back Mr Tdan.hop u ve come to off load another wonderful story.missed u.keep flying noting mega.
Thanks SIMIDIBABYgrin

HOW U
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2014
anoda update coming soon....!
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Flakeey(f): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: anoda update coming soon....!

waiting
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Gamesound(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2014
T.Dan where art thou nau?
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Orlolahdey(f): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nice to av u back...keep it flowing bro
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
I'm deeply sorry for d delay, na ma cousins from PH come waste d life of ma battery, as soon as I charge, I'm gonna update.

Please.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by onosj(f): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Helen i hope u nor go betray ur friend! Tdan Welldone.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by crislyn(f): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
I don't trust dat Helen girl o

1 Like

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
--------------

Richard and Stephanie walked into the ward and met Christina in pain as she was treated by Doctor Kate and Doctor Esther. Both walked fastly towards them with widened eyes, wondering what had made her be in severe pain. "Doctors, what's wrong with her?" They chorused.

"I think you should see me in my office." Doctor Kate told him.

He quickly grabbed her hand and checked her pulse and face the Doctors again. "Her rate of breathing is severely bad, talk to me what's happening?" He started weeping as he saw tears in Christie's eyes. The Doctors also looked sad and unhappy with the situation on ground, "just let us meet." Doctor Kate said again and walked out with Doctor Esther, both were sad and downcast. "How are you bestie?" He held her hand again.

She shook her head continuously, trying to tell him she wasn't alright. She was in pain as she writhe to the right and left sides of the bed, weeping along. Her heartbeat had increased rapidly and she had shortness of breath. "I'll be back, let me check in the Doctor. But, crying won't solve the matter, please don't cry." He wiped her tears with his right thumb and broke down in tears again. "I'm sure you will live, I'm sure this is just a test, I'm sure it's just a trial to know if we can withstand this. You will rise again to be greater than who you... who you.. are." He kept crying as he stared into her eyes.

Christina wished to speak too but she couldn't. Her two lips were shaking but her words weren't heard again, Stephanie was crying also, pitying the condition she was in. She wished it could be taken away from her. If she really scrape through death, God really loved her and must have preserved her life for his glory. The room was filled with sadness and tears from them all. "Please stop!" Richard wiped her tears again, tears hadn't stopped rolling down his cheeks then but he couldn't watch Christie cry, even in her condition.

"What's the problem now, Doctor Kate." Richard flung the door open as he entered into the Doctor's office with her. "Don't be broken apart Mr Richard, please sit down." The young lady said as she took off the stethoscope from her neck.

Richard sat quickly. "What's happening?" He asked again, impatiently.

"The problem for now is the shortness of breath, the rate of her heartbeat and painful joints caused by arthritis. What we should start doing is to be prayerful concerning her health so heart failure wouldn't start soon because of too much iron from blood transfusions." She stopped for a while and continued. "We also have to carry out these tests as soon as possible. The Complete blood count ( CBC ), Hemoglobin electrophoresis and Serum creatinine."

Richard placed his head on the table and continued crying. His face was oily already, the home sadness and tears. "Just do anything to save Christina, anything!" He repeated and stood up.

He pulled up his dress to wipe his face before he left the Doctor's office to check on Christiana again, and drove back to his abode- Hexagon Club and Bar to drink.

"I'm getting impatient, Jay. He didn't pick up his calls since morning, neither did he call. I think we should go and check on hkm in the hospital." Uche said.

"Do you think Richard is in the hospital? I don't think so." He hissed and squinted his face.

"But at least, let's go and check on him." Uche said and rose up.

Jay hissed. "I just pray this guy won't disturb my night, I have to be in club tonight."

"Let's try, let's look for him and I'm sure he must be there."

HEXAGON CLUB AND BAR

"What is your problem? I'm I not... not going to.. pay you?" Richard accused the bartender.

"I just feel you've taken enough sir, please you should now take your leave."

"What.. an insult! What's your.. own.." He spoke and hit his hand on the table before him. "I want Baron!"

Uche and Jay walked into the bar and sighted him at their usual place. They had gone to the hospital and couldn't find him, it was Jay that suggested their search to the bar. "I told you!" He said as he walked in with Uche.

"I never knew he could come here." Uche approached him. "Richard!" He called him as he stood at his front.

"Tope, how are you?" Richard asked as he tried to raise his head up.

"Who's Tope? This guy's completely out of it." Jay hissed and tapped him.

"What's happening? Since when has he been drinking?" Uche asked the bartender.

"For some hours. I was telling him to stop when you came in." The guy replied.

Jay shook his head continuously, pitying him. They paid for his drinks and drew him out of the bar.

Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Another update coming tonight... vewi soon!

Sorry for d lateness bosses.. wink
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by tenajtek(f): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thanks for the update. U r strengthened IJN. settles in to consume d meal.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Onemansquad(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Thanks Onemansquad, how u dey?
me jst dy chil o
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by hussain63(f): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=TemitopeDaniel]Another update coming tonight... vewi soon!

Sorry for d lateness bosses.. wink. U welcome sir,
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Ziziola: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmmm....... I pity christy and pemisire
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Tipiflexy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Am loving d story more n more n am sure Richard wil succor to d existence of God.Tosin Bucknor is a living testimony n she could testify to d glory cos she was a victim yet she survived it.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by seunfavor(f): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Great job T'dan.., this is 'ipadabo Abija'. Sure u undastnd?grin

Ama Follow u till d end.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Interesting.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
seunfavor: Great job T'dan.., this is 'ipadabo Abija'. Sure u undastnd?grin

Ama Follow u till d end.
grin Sure na, a b confirm omo yourubacheesy

Thanks SFave.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Tipiflexy: Am loving d story more n more n am sure Richard wil succor to d existence of God.Tosin Bucknor is a living testimony n she could testify to d glory cos she was a victim yet she survived it.
Hmmn... I pray Christina also survive hers... cry
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Ziziola: Hmmmm....... I pity christy and pemisire
Trials of life.... embarassed
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Interesting.
I'm 99.5% sure you've not read this work...
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=hussain63][/quote] grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Onemansquad: me jst dy chil o
cool
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2014
tenajtek: Thanks for the update. U r strengthened IJN. settles in to consume d meal.
Amen tenajtek, Thanks for reading.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by pricelesslove(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
well don oga tdan
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Welldon Oga T-DAN

Come drop something for here naw grin
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
marioking: Welldon Oga T-DAN

Come drop something for here naw grin
I've been down due to ppl's reactions, many ppl aren't showing up and many that 're reading aren't dropping any comment cry

I'm even kinda sick, lemme try and type something now
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by samsondavid(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Boss Tee Dan. Trust me I dey Ur back.

Following u Bumper to Bumper.

abeg no vex, naw. update pls.
Re: PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny by MissSlimbody(f): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: I've been down due to ppl's reactions, many ppl aren't showing up and many that 're reading aren't dropping any comment cry

I'm even kinda sick, lemme try and type something now

Pele dear...i'm kinda guilty of reading n not commenting.

And pls, dnt fall sick o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

These 5 Books Helped Me The Most In Life. Let Me See Yours. By Ilegend / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 / The Love Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.