Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co (9978 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by nwabobo: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Beremx:

When will you tender your own apology?
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Beremx(f): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
nwabobo:

When will you tender your own apology?
Apology to who? For what? Mtschhheww!!
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by manny4life(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Beremx, are you still alive on NL... Na wa o, I thought you'd retired from here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by manny4life(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Good question: where are these guys? Where's Onlytruth... The good ole days of NL smiley
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Ola17: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Beremx(f): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
manny4life:
Beremx, are you still alive on NL... Na wa o, I thought you'd retired from here. grin grin grin
Obi, longest time! I did not retire my dear. Nairaland no be where pesin dey retire. You must surely come back just like you too. grin
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by manny4life(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Beremx:
Obi, longest time! I did not retire my dear. Nairaland no be where pesin dey retire. You must surely come back just like you too. grin

Yes o... Longest time... I took a long hiatus, at least two years, but I chip in from time to time. NL isn't fun anymore like it used to. All the intelligent guys - supporters and opponents - alike are gone. Anyway sha, good to see that you're still on here... I know we will never agree on these two topics: Buhari and Okorocha grin grin grin but it is well sha.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Beremx:

why bringing up this old thread

are your fingers itching you
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Beremx(f): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
manny4life:

Yes o... Longest time... I took a long hiatus, at least two years, but I chip in from time to time. NL isn't fun anymore like it used to. All the intelligent guys - supporters and opponents - alike are gone. Anyway sha, good to see that you're still on here... I know we will never agree on these two topics: Buhari and Okorocha grin grin grin but it is well sha.
i am no longer a supporter of those two chipmunks. If you have been reading my comments since late last year, i have stopped my support for them. Nigeria need a change again. Well i resurrected this thread to see old faces. Its been a long time
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Beremx(f): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
ruggedised:

why bringing up this old thread

are your fingers itching you
how is your shop? Hope you have picked up after your loss?
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by nwabobo: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Beremx:
Apology to who? For what? Mtschhheww!!

To yourself at least. Do you have fuel?

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Beremx(f): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
nwabobo:

To yourself at least. Do you have fuel?
no i dont have fuel. You wan buy for me? I need 10litres. Make i send account number? Owu saga m! grin
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Beremx:
how is your shop? Hope you have picked up after your loss?

I had to close down, that was the 4th times I was robbed in that shop.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by nwabobo: 6:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Beremx:
no i dont have fuel. You wan buy for me? I need 10litres. Make i send account number? Owu saga m! grin

Oya send account number.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by QuietHammer(m): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Sincerenigerian, that's one hell of a guy. I wonder what his recent moniker is.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Beremx(f): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
nwabobo:

Oya send account number.
sorry just seing this. 0013995302 access bank N.JC. Thanks
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
aljharem:
This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

Who is deceiving who here.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling. The level of corruption in Lagos is so much, it has actually indebted Lagos state.

Now APC defence will be " America and othr advance countries also have huge debts" but I tell them to compare the level of development, population size, Land mass compare to a small state like Lagos.

I am not a politician but APC political party is much much worse than PDP.

Lets compare states

Can Lagos be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers ?

N O NO

Who is deceiving who here.

i remember. look at today grin grin grin Buhari is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Ratello: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Beremx:
Which one is 5 again Madam Buhari thank God your eye don clear now with your ratatatrat noise and empty boasting on Buhari. Funny things

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Ratello: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
aljharem:

i remember. look at today grin grin grin Buhari is a disaster
You have eyes that see my comrade, correct the heading of this thread please. One, it is Apologies and two, I think the real moniker is Sincere9gerian and nit what you have up there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Ratello: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Beremx:
sorry just seing this. 0013995302 access bank N.JC. Thanks

cheesy grin cheesy grin we told her then

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Ezemust: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ganduje Threatens Kwankwaso With Probe / Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Oshiomhole Wont Use State Resources For Good Governance Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.