Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co (9972 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
enigmaotr:
It's a popular believe that 95% of our national wealth are being controlled by 5% of the population, while the remaining 5%, by 95% of the masses. If our population is 170 million as they claim, then approximately 162 million people are suffering under this policy. And don't forget that most of the people enjoying almost all the wealth actually enjoy 100% subsidy at the expense of the masses. So I need no google to tell me that.
As for SURE-P, I actually heard
ok
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tolexander: i sincerely love this your post. When the issue of the alliance started, i actually thought there was going to be a viable opposition, thinking APC will live up to the expected opposition we are all expecting in Nigeria. Hence, the reason for this my post then seeing one of the threads;
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1220737&post=14688585
My bro, all i'm seeing is a part envying the national cake PDP enjoys.

Thank you my brother you truly understand APC paid propagandist

It so funny that these people fail to realise that Nigerians are not fo.ols. How can APC call itself an opposition and yet allow the same ex PDP members to be not only members but chiefians in their party and tag them progressives.

I also don't use sentiments to support but APC is truly made up of disgruntled PDP members

All these politicians are just thieves using us as they like, like pawns in a chess game. They don't even care for us.

To me I have come to the conclusion that APC is worse than PDP.

Imagine, these politicians just pay some youths to be posting crap online to support their ambition. They give these same idi. Ots somw money and they turn to madmen on the loose.

Even funnier are those supporting APC which is Tinubu business empire because of ethnic sentiment

Are black people really this stu.pid.

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Tolexander: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

Thank you my brother you truly understand APC paid propagandist

It so funny that these people fail to realise that Nigerians are not fo.ols. How can APC call itself an opposition and yet allow the same ex PDP members to be not only members but chiefians in their party and tag them progressives.

I also don't use sentiments to support but APC is truly made up of disgruntled PDP members

All these politicians are just thieves using us as they like, like pawns in a chess game. They don't even care for us.

To me I have come to the conclusion that APC is worse than PDP.

Imagine, these politicians just pay some youths to be posting crap online to support their ambition. They give these same idi. Ots somw money and they turn to madmen on the loose.

Even funnier are those supporting APC which is Tinubu business empire because of ethnic sentiment

Are black people really this stu.pid.

what kind of opposition will have federal government assisted projects in a state and the state governor lays claim to the entire ownership of the projects just because the President is from the opposing party?

Nigerian politics stinks!
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by arresa: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem: This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.

Who is deceiving who here.

GEJ is actually doing his best although he has some short comings which still annoys me but all in all no one is perfect only God. I hope APC Progressives understand that.

Attacking the president's every decision is not the solution unless you just want power rather than serve. I expect APC to provide solutions to the problems facing this country, afterall they are all in service not power hungry.

Lastly, the revenue Lagos gets to the level of development and double taxation is just appalling. The level of corruption in Lagos is so much, it has actually indebted Lagos state.

Now APC defence will be " America and othr advance countries also have huge debts" but I tell them to compare the level of development, population size, Land mass compare to a small state like Lagos.

I am not a politician but APC political party is much much worse than PDP.

Lets compare states

Can Lagos be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers ?

N O NO

Who is deceiving who here.

We had this discussion before so why disgrace yourself all over again?

Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/1438515/fashola-vs-akpabio-thread/1

What happened now? You are too scared to man up to your own challenge?

That's the problem with you unintelligent people, you just can't put your money where your ignorant mouth is..
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by semitunde: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gbawe:

There is no essence to this thread. It is just Aljharem 'doing his thing' when he has forgotten to take his meds. Those of us who know him well here are aware of his antecedent. He is not someone to be taken seriously and is exactly 100% like Femi Fani-Kayode. Aljharem has always been known for his deceit, lies and 'all things to all men' sycophancy. The post below is from 2011. Shocking some people never ever change or mellow with age. Tomorrow, he will be here 'apologising' to APC Nairalanders. He does this all the time and it is those who do not know him who will take him seriously.

https://www.nairaland.com/800634/nairaland-movie-cast

Lol. What is aftor? That thread should be updated and brought to speed.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Ayekotoo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
ola6: The hypocrisy of APC has been exposed yet again. Once you are in their fold, you are a "progressive and sophisticated". Once you leave their fold, wahala wa o! You become a Tan member, stupi.d, anti progressive and all what not. Citizens of Nairaland, are these the people you want in Nigeria or Lagos?
You folks both (APC and PDP) should stop all these blame games for once and let's all of us discuss intelligently by comparing Governors to governors, presidents to presidents, ruling party to opposition as obtainable in developed nations just like debates. This is where we will know who are failures and achievers.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Ayekotoo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
tomakint:
Will you please expatiate on this bogus claim of yours "worst indeed"! 7 pages counting, yet no reasonable and convincing points from the Janjaweedians to counter Aljharem's brilliant submissions other than the usual tantrum-throwing and cussing from the clowns!
What's in this thread to counter? What I could figure out in this thread is that the poster said 'APC is PDP' and vice versa, hence we should go for PDP. These are what he ought to have done by comparing Ameachi with Akpabio, Kayode Fayemi with Martins Elechi, kwankwaso with Chime, Amosun with Dickson, etc but he unintelligently failed to do so
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Emperor007: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good for you.

The earlier others see & understand that APC is not the alternative we've been yearning for, the better for them

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by atlwireles: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Funny thread with almost zero political value. The party one supports is a personal choice, no need creating a thread to broadcast your position. The comments you make, here on the forum will tell fellow NL, where you stand. Also, people don't change, you are what you were 10 years ago, 5 years ago and 30 mins ago.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BrokenTV: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Please, stop being foolish and think straight.
you are the one that need to stop being foolish and think straight.

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ba7man(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
When you stand for nothing in life, you'll fall for anything.

Today, you'll support PDP, tomorrow APC, next .........APGA??

Result of not having a mind of your own.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BrokenTV: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem: The same obasanjo they insult daily is the same man Tinubu buhari and other APC leader went to go meet.

Do APC think Nigerians are fo.ols
And they say that they want him to be the man that will navigate their ship.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BrokenTV: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Atiku may be better or may not be better...until we try him out.

GEJ has proven incapable of managing a diverse and complex nation like Nigeria.....that is a fact!
I taught Atiku have completed his 8 years with Obj why is he trying to run for the presidency.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BrokenTV: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Desola:

You are very very stup1d!
Is that all you have to say. you need to free yourself from the shackles of APC chain.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
ba7man: When you stand for nothing in life, you'll fall for anything.
Today, you'll support PDP, tomorrow APC, next .........APGA??
Result of not having a mind of your own.

Question

Does Tinubu stand for any political ideology ?

Yes in life if you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.

Now what does APC stand for ?

My stands is clear.

ALL POLITICAL PARTIES ARE THE SAME AND APC IS NO DIFFERENT.

I don't think that is so difficult for anyone to understand.

Its a shame that I fell for the scam that APC is actually an opposition just to find out APC started recruiting PDP members .

Don't deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by PhockPhockMan: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

My brother Nduchuks, let's call a spade a spade.

Who are APC members and chiefians, Atiku, Buhari, Tom, El rufia, demola saraki of Lagos, the sarakis in kwara, etc these were ex PDP members. Once Gej gives them a position, they will decamp.

We are like pawns for these people.
If you tell them, they won't believe, yesterday, Tom Ikimi in Apc, today in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by aljharem(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
PhockPhockMan: If you tell them, they won't believe, yesterday, Tom Ikimi in Apc, today in PDP.

Tom Ikimi has been in APC since 2006. Then he was a progressive

Now in 2014 he left APC, he is corrupt

These people called APC are worse than hypocrites.

Ribadu in APC is an intellectual

In PDP is is dull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by PhockPhockMan: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

In PDP is is dull
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

In PDP is is dull
Heavens know you have tried to open up their thick skulls to voice of reasons, leave them in their ignorance...a word is enough for the wise!

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by justineu(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
aljharem:

In PDP is is dull
And 2morow if fashola joins PDP they wil say his a corrupt politician grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by shizzleStar: 1:58am On Sep 07, 2014
testing...testing....
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ba7man(m): 4:16am On Sep 07, 2014
aljharem:

Question

Does Tinubu stand for any political ideology ?

Yes in life if you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.

Now what does APC stand for ?

My stands is clear.

ALL POLITICAL PARTIES ARE THE SAME AND APC IS NO DIFFERENT.

I don't think that is so difficult for anyone to understand.

Its a shame that I fell for the scam that APC is actually an opposition just to find out APC started recruiting PDP members .

Don't deceive yourself.
I'm not an APC supporter because of Tinubu, I am because of its members such as Oshiomole, Fashola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Pat utomi, (Ribadu used to be one too but his desperation got the better of him) , rabiu kwakwanso. I dislike Atiku with a passion.

Did u see the way I mentioned people I admire in APC?? PDP now tries to force their mediocre politicians eg Bode George, Obanikoro, Buruji Kashamu etc on the South west.......imagine, fielding a candidate like Omisore and now Akala to Govern.....that's just plain 5tupid.

Try and mention yours in PDP and see how far you'll get. If PDP had presented credible candidates, no problem but with the crop of Governors they keep parading, what's not to dislike??

Apart from GEJ, there's nothing for you guys in PDP. When he's gone you all will probably scatter into the wind because there's nothing left for u guys to hold on to in PDP.

Who will you then root for?? Jonah jang?? Uduaghan?? Seriake Dickson??.....its hard to find an individual with a semblance of credibility in that Party.

Goodluck with your awakening.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 4:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 4:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Gbawe: 4:56am On Sep 07, 2014
ba7man: I'm not an APC supporter because of Tinubu, I am because of its members such as Oshiomole, Fashola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Pat utomi, (Ribadu used to be one too but his desperation got the better of him) , rabiu kwakwanso. I dislike Atiku with a passion.

Did u see the way I mentioned people I admire in APC?? PDP now tries to force their mediocre politicians eg Bode George, Obanikoro, Buruji Kashamu etc on the South west.......imagine, fielding a candidate like Omisore and now Akala to Govern.....that's just plain 5tupid.

Try and mention yours in PDP and see how far you'll get. If PDP had presented credible candidates, no problem but with the crop of Governors they keep parading, what's not to dislike??

Apart from GEJ, there's nothing for you guys in PDP. When he's gone you all will probably scatter into the wind because there's nothing left for u guys to hold on to in PDP.

Who will you then root for?? Jonah jang?? Uduaghan?? Seriake Dickson??.....its hard to find an individual with a semblance of credibility in that Party.

Thank you. This is what I pointed out to him on another thread i.e his unobjective hatred of Tinubu that makes him assume Tinubu=APC. Tinubu=President of Nigeria. Tinubu=C-in-C of Nigeria. This is why he goes around shouting APC=PDP and apologising to supporters of a Party that has destroyed Nigeria over 15years whereas he wants to convince the world that a Party that is not even two years old and has never had the chance to lead Nigeria at the centre is to be rejected. Albert Einstein terms that madness. I.e doing things the same way and expecting a different outcome. Where on this thread has the confused Alhaji acknowledged the many outstanding individuals, some of the best Nigeria has to offer, in the APC as you do here easily?

Is the fact that he prefers to say APC is "full of former PDP members" not a statement of gross fallacy and prejudice same as how a racist will say all black men are criminals, because of a few examples alone, while dishonestly failing to recognise the many talented and outstanding black individuals that overwhelmingly prove otherwise? If he took off his goggles of hatred against Tinubu for a minute he will see and openly admit to what I wrote to him on another thread now reproduced below. The project of gaining a SW that works is greater than Tinubu and the indisputable evidence shows this is happening 100% given what obtains today in comparison to what we saw under the PDP
only a very dishonest or sentimentally hateful chap, like Aljharem, will deny. The PDP in the SW, when it had it's chance over many years, showed it was about taking every kobo and giving Nigerians nada in return. Only a godforsaken lair, given all we are seeing now, will say APC is the same as that. The Party is not perfect but the strides it's administrators have made in the Southwest shows that comparing PDP to APC is like saying Darkness is equal to light respectively. Show me a PDP supporter that only talks of PDP decampees when stereotyping the APC and I will show you the personification of prejudice and dishonesty

https://www.nairaland.com/1891174/2015-pdp-rejoicing-wrong-time/1#26089953

You are someone operating with hate, bias and sentiments alone so I cannot be bothered with you apart from saying that we are all not shameless liars like you or suffering from dementia. Any genuine South-Westerner who is honest and the true son of his father will tell you you can never compare what obtains under the APC today, throughout the SW, to the "locust years" of the PDP. Because a man has been out of prison for a while does not mean he begins lying that bland prison food is 'no different' to food served in a high quality restaurant run by a talented Chef. It is either that man has a serious problem with his taste buds or he is an aberrant chap who loves all things to do with his former life of captivity.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by awodman: 5:48am On Sep 07, 2014
ba7man: I'm not an APC supporter because of Tinubu, I am because of its members such as Oshiomole, Fashola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Pat utomi, (Ribadu used to be one too but his desperation got the better of him) , rabiu kwakwanso. I dislike Atiku with a passion.

Lol...conveniently you named the PDP bad guys...How about Donald Duke,Akpabio,Dakwambo,Frank Nweke Jr,Sullivan Chime,Liyel Imoke,Tonye Princweill....

Let me just spare you the APC bad boys...so stop making distinctions like one party has better credibility than the other...both are one and the same

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by slimghost(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Tolexander: slimghost!!!

Where have you been bro? Long time!

I'm not an APC supporter o, i've always been non-partisan from time.

I have been around somehow,just observing things quietly from a corner.
How body nah?
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ba7man(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2014
awodman:
Lol...conveniently you named the PDP bad guys...How about Donald Duke,Akpabio,Dakwambo,Frank Nweke Jr,Sullivan Chime,Liyel Imoke,Tonye Princweill....

Let me just spare you the APC bad boys...so stop making distinctions like one party has better credibility than the other...both are one and the same
Donald Duke?? I love him, people like that won't get their deserved recognition in PDP. The rest are not on my radar.......yeah, even Akpabio.

He's just a rich, spoilt kid wit lots of toys.

The only problems he's encountered in his State is what to do with the virgin forests and what to do with all the cash in hand..........of course, build, build, build......anybody with cash can do that.

He hasn't gotten to the management level yet.

Sullivan Chime is more famous for the marital squabble he had with his wife and cancer growth he had than his performance.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Tolexander: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2014
slimghost:

I have been around somehow,just observing things quietly from a corner.
How body nah?
body dey inside cloth o.

Come out of the corner and start posting those meaningful comments of yours.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by awodman: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2014
ba7man: Donald Duke?? I love him, people like that won't get their deserved recognition in PDP. The rest are not on my radar.......yeah, even Akpabio.

He's just a rich, spoilt kid wit lots of toys.

The only problems he's encountered in his State is what to do with the virgin forests and what to do with all the cash in hand..........of course, build, build, build......anybody with cash can do that.

He hasn't gotten to the management level yet.

Sullivan Chime is more famous for the marital squabble he had with his wife and cancer growth he had than his performance.
Lol....so Victor Attah didn't have the money Akpabio has?...why didn't he play with it?

To know more about Chime's exploits isn't far-fetched..just take a trip to the Enugu thread on nairaland

Anyway thanks for agreeing with me that PDP also has its fair share of good guys?
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Beremx(f): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Grundig: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Where is gbawe? And his legion of sugar chasing ant soldiers?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra / Justice Ikpeme Sworn-in As Substantive Chief Judge, Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.