Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,609 members, 7,851,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co (9974 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ilugunn(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

Yes but Igbos don't insult our OBAs and publicly insult Awolowo's family the way Tinubu does.

Since when did you become Yoruba? cool

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by obayaya(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Please, stop being foolish and think straight.
oduastates: Who cares?
How much have you been paid?

So because he now has a different view of things he has suddenly become foolish and have been paid?

That's the kinda hypocrisy that Nigerians hate about APC.

That's how you people will lash out at your newest recruit barcanista whenever he has any conflicting opinion. You guys have finally overwhelmed him that now all he does is opening threads to please you guys.

NgeneUkwenu, You are something else. You're the worst of them all.

Aljharem made a choice. A choice he'll have to live with. You have no right to call him foolish.

27 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BlackTechnology: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

You people are sick cry

Get a cure. Tinubu might be your god but not mine and millions of others

Gbam

Gbosa

13 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by obayaya(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunn: It will still not stop Igbos from flooding SW. Why are they not going to Akwaibom and Cross River? Rubbish!

Old wine in a new bottle?

I thought the new moniker is you turning a new leaf?

And What has your post got to do with this thread?

12 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by EdCure: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1:
Yes indeed..
He has lost the scales that were covering his eyes before. grin
OP under APC = cool
OP under PDP = shocked
In Conclusion: Op is now under the UmBLErra

PDP until APC changes their name again.. grin
On the contrary, aljharem lost his glasses. Its no longer possible for him to see clearly and objectively.

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Aljharem, you shall eat and be satisfied, you shall work and be compensated duly, you shall be above all your enemies all the dayz of your lives (including your wife or wives wink and children). Amen! It's not about PDP but for you to succinctly pass a message across to us all that 'deception is the key strategy of APC' which is more deadly, for this you just earn my RESPECT Bro!

23 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ilugunn(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2014
obayaya:

Old wine in a new bottle?

I thought the new moniker is you turning a new leaf?

And What has your post got to do with this thread?

It has everything to do with this thread because the last I checked APC states are more populated than PDP/APGA states
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Arysexy(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunn: It will still not stop Igbos from flooding SW. Why are they not going to Akwaibom and Cross River? Rubbish!

50 years old papa, there is nothing u can do about igbos in lagos other than online rants, meanwhile don't divert the topic discussion to igbo vs yoruba. Aljharem is an awori lagosian

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by jmaine: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2014
You are forgiven . . . grin

4 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Okijajuju1(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2014
EdCure:
On the contrary, aljharem lost his glasses. Its no longer possible for him to see clearly and objectively.

He never needed glasses until the APC decieved him that he did..

TODAY... Brother Harem is a born again PDPian that has accepted President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Oluwadamisi Haruna Egberipapa Jonathan as his President and Leader until 2019.

I suggest you repent as well.

11 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Firefire(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2014
obayaya:

So because he now has a different view of things he has suddenly become foolish and have been paid?

That's how you people will lash out at your newest recruit barcanista whenever he has any conflicting opinion. You guys have finally overwhelmed him that now all he does is opening threads to please you guys.

Aljharem made a choice. A choice he'll have to live with. You have no right to call him foolish.

Barcanista,

Can you please take a clue from aljharem and follow the path of honor and distance yourself from APC grin

I understand your points and strongly believe you can still change cool

However, delay is dangerous.

Peace to aljharem and others, who will found the truth soonest,

"You shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall SET YOU FREE...

5 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ilugunn(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2014
Arysexy:
50 years old papa, there is nothing u can do about igbos in lagos other than online rants, meanwhile don't divert the topic discussion to igbo vs yoruba. Aljharem is an awori lagosian

I don't have time for kids.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem: This is the same Alj harem. I apologise for my pass misappropriated attacks on likes of Beaf, SincereNigeria and co

I have come to realise that I have been deceived all along with the tag name Progressives etc

APC is a fraudulent party and the reality is that we Nigerians don't yet have an opposition because APC is just made up of past PDP members claiming they are progressives now they have joined the Tinubu empire.
This is the highest order of nonsense to be potrayed by a senile member of Nairaland that is why you should always post with adequate information @ hand not just throwing senselessness !!

The same manner you conducted your post while licking Tinubu's a:ss is the same manner you are doing now and very soon , you will still be apologising to Berem, Gbawe and co !!

Can't you just think and be mannered ?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As for PDP usurping APC , that is what the problem is right now and I'm watching AIT's focus Nigeria , it is the issue under discourse ....

When a Party has no Ideology it is bounded to fall , the only party with Ideology in Nigeria is PDP and from 1999 till date we have seen what PDP is capable of and any party that wants to usurp PDP must be doing something entirely different from PDP !

Unfortunately, APC think they can win PDP in dirtiness , no , APC is not a serious party and unless they put up a very popular and credible presidential candidate in 2015 , I'm voting GEJ !!

I say NO to Buhari and/or Atiku !!

Personality like Ribadu/Okorocha/Fashola/Oshiomole can make good change and give PDP tough time but Buhari/Atiku/Jagaban won't allow them to excel and within the very eyes of APC , Ribadu was lured , wy would Ribadu leave if APC didn't deviate from the very mandate of ''Progressive'' by allowing Political s:lu:ts into her cover !!

Who will vote Buhari ?

Who will vote Atiku ?

Can Tinubu become the president ? ( He is so wise and won't dare ... He knows the answer already)

abi Bukola Saraki ?

Though respect to Rabiu Kwankaso ( an Honorable man) ....

APC is no match for PDP and the political dexterity of PDP already begin .....

2015 is a very good game to watch .... BEHOLD !

7 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by obayaya(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunn:

It has everything to do with this thread because the last I checked APC states are more populated than PDP/APGA states

And that didn't stop Aljharem from decamping from APC.

So what exactly is your point?

7 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by EdCure: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:

You people are sick cry

Get a cure. Tinubu might be your god but not mine and millions of others
You started appologising for your convictions and objectivity when the akpu you ate wit your first TAN allowance is yet to digest. What a sorry existence you must have!

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1:

TODAY... Brother Harem is a born again PDPian that has accepted President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Oluwadamisi Haruna Egberipapa Jonathan as his President and Leader until 2019.
This Okija guy no go kill me...... grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by TundeSalam: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem get a job or sango will deal with you.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Firefire(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2014
YOU TOO CAN BE FREE

12 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunn:

You are right Sir! grin grin afterall.......

5 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by jaytee01(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Arysexy:

How do you know this except you are one and the same person?
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Arysexy(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2014
ilugunn:

Then chat and reason like an adult u are. U are too old to be reasoning like an adolescent always tribalizing threads

12 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by EdCure: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Jonathan's govt is ultra- corrupt, the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.
Anyone who claims otherwise, or praises him is severely misinformed, misguided, and willfully ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Welcome Aljharem, may you be greater than your mates in your village. Iseee.

9 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Okijajuju1(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2014
EdCure:
Jonathan's govt is ultra- corrupt, the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.
Anyone who claims otherwise, or praises him is severely misinformed, misguided, and willfully ignorant.

If you are not older than Nigeria, then you have no right to say such things like; 'the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria'.

And to think that your choice for replacing President Goodluck is to put in Buhari who truncated Nigerias democracy once is even more laughable.

13 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by tomakint: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2014
To the good guys, Aljharem has come back home; Cc; idumuose, dozzybaba, collynzo16, chinazaekperem1, babyosisi, Babymama1, zlatansomto, bloodykiller, oneeast1, chinology, Sunnybobo3, ifihearam, iconize, Gentlemimi2, customized13, Ngodigha, Andre_Uweh, oddy4real, Nnewi1stSon, dede1, Gboliwe, Gabbysky, texaco01, onatisi, pointB, Sincere9gerian, etc just to mention a few!

10 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Truckpusher(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin Cinema.

All the APC e-rats will roast you for this. cheesy
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by ilvgun: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2014
Arysexy:

Then chat and reason like an adult u are. U are too old to be reasoning like an adolescent always tribalizing threads

whatever suits your fancy.
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Firefire:

Barcanista,

Can you please take a clue from aljharem and follow the path of honor and distance yourself from APC grin

I understand your points and strongly believe you can still change cool

However, delay is dangerous.

Peace to aljharem and others, who will found the truth soonest,

"You shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall SET YOU FREE...
What Truth Chief Firefire?
Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2014
obayaya:

When did I assign you to speak for me? When did I complain to you? Can't you make your comments without bringing me in? This is pathetic. If you have any problem with my threads, It's your business.

3 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by EdCure: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2014
Okijajuju1:

If you are not older than Nigeria, then you have no right to say such things like; 'the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria'.

And to think that your choice for replacing President Goodluck is to put in Buhari who truncated Nigerias democracy once is even more laughable.
The sack of Shagari was widely celebrated.

I am not a fan of Buhari's as much as Jonathan your clueless patron is celebrating and reliving the inglorious legacies of Sanni Abacha

2 Likes

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2014
aljharem:
Lets compare states

Can Lagos be compared to Akwa Ibom or Cross rivers ?

N O NO

Who is deceiving who here.
Do you really want us to compare Lagos and Akwa Ibom States?

1 Like

Re: Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co by koboko67: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Foolishness........thats all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation / Four Policemen Feared Dead In Zamfara Bandit Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.