Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date (762 Views)

Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead / Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / She Took Off Her Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by butanep(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2014
cryFrom a close friend Joy
I happened to meet a lovely guy that asked
me out on a date. I also developed feelings
for him and agree to go out with him.
The mistake I made was to go on that date
with
a very close friend.
During the outing the guy picked interest in
her and
forgot that fact he was on a date with me.
He has stop picking my calls and killed every
feelings he
has for me.
I am not feeling too well because I can't stop
thinking about
him. Am confused and don't know what to do.
The guy is
a nice guy and I don't want to loose this good
opportunity that
just came to me. Girls watch who you call
your friend. Never
underestimate your friend with your man. I
pray that God will
intervene in this case.
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by olexjay(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2014
Kinda funny 2 me cos wat comes up my mind after reading dis post was dat, the girl may be among those chickz who gonna say in her mind " this mumu wanna take me on a date, I'm gonna make sure I empty his wallet, lemme hold one of my friend so we gonna chop him dry" .....lol
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by Lumyboi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
You wey wan go on a date dey pull crowd, dnt u tnk u were bn ridiculous?
At least u learned smtin frm dt! Opfully
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by hannesy(f): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Y will she go on a date with her frnd? Hmmmmm nat me,I cnt try it , there re some limit to friendship ahhhhhhhh
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by Forzap: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Story for the gods undecided
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by Melahou(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
you have not lost him cos you neva had him...
learn from your mistake and let him be
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by flyingdutchman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
butanep: cryFrom a close friend Joy
I happened to meet a lovely guy that asked
me out on a date. I also developed feelings
for him and agree to go out with him.
The mistake I made was to go on that date
with
a very close friend.
During the outing the guy picked interest in
her and
forgot that fact he was on a date with me.
He has stop picking my calls and killed every
feelings he
has for me.
I am not feeling too well because I can't stop
thinking about
him. Am confused and don't know what to do.
The guy is
a nice guy and I don't want to loose this good
opportunity that
just came to me. Girls watch who you call
your friend. Never
underestimate your friend with your man. I
pray that God will
intervene in this case.
I ONCE ASKED A GAL OUT ON A DATE IN ABJ AND SHE TURNED UP WITH ANOTHER CHICK. UNFORTUNATELY FOR HER, SHE LEFT US TO USE THE ATM. WELL, HER FRIEND ENDED UP MAKING OUT WITH ME IN THE RESTAURANT REST ROOM. YEAH! I TOOK HER INTO THE GENTS. BEST REVENGE EVER! BUT THAT WAS EONS OF YEARS AGO! I'M NOW MARRIED AND FAITHFUL.
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by valmunich(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why would you take a friend along with you? Gosh some girls seff! It's a date and not a 'friend and well wishers gathering'
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by lharstborn(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
I don't understand gals seff..It's supposed to be a "date"..where you and the guy are supposed to get to know 'each other'.. Serves you right or should I say 'You got served!'
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by butanep(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
That is what most girls do... They always feel they are smart not knowing its childish and annoying... They claim they knw whatsup and want to freeze the gentleman's pocket not knowing that the guy is observing... For me, the guy was never hers, so she should nt evern bother to share tears...
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by gentleagu(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Im sure you have learnt from your error.... :PIm sure you have learnt from your error....
Re: She Took Her Friend With Her On A Date by fairheven: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
That's the most childish and stupid tin any girl can do date is suppose to be one -on-one,a Boy an girl,wat business has ur girlfrien got to do with it.I consider any girl wu does that a "kid",won't even talk to the person a second time.

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Girlfriend That Exist! Which One Do U Have Or Are You? / Need To Know Tips: For The Guyz "The Secret Of What Women Want In Men" / Can You Explain This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.