Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! (1233 Views)

The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Worksunlimited: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello peeps!
For this kind time wey money no dey, and you just need to chill out and find some new babe to just gist with (not for sex or anything) and take your mind away from your days C.V delivery/Distribution that has turned graduates to postmen.... You meet an error babe, and the only thin that brought you to scope her is the same thin that immediately changes your mind..

I met a girl after my days hustle of c.v delivery, (no be say i don see am koro koro) thru 1 social network lyk dat, i word am, she gave me her number, i called her for the first time..

In the course of the conversation, wey never reach 20seconds, the babe don begin open maga account for my head with the most annoying clause ever contrived by a woman.. "Please buy me recharge card"...

I was dumbstruck.. i never even talk my name give the girl yet, and she don begin task me for bar wey i don get plan for..

Please is it that man must pay 1 way or the other before you log in to have a decent conversation with a woman dis days or what?
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by adeoladrg(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Things are so bad now and fast selling their pride for money. Too thirsty!!!
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Worksunlimited: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
adeoladrg: Things are so bad now and fast selling their pride for money. Too thirsty!!!

Bruv! u no lie... It reminds me of those days when we were kids and anybody wey cum our house, we go begin task for money to go buy gogo, m&k, baba dudu, guguru ati epa, condense, chewing gum or money to go play family com. and nintendo/sega for game house..
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Baddo101(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
D way babes don dey beg wth authority dis dayz make me bow for dem ooo....
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by valmunich(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Perhaps you seemed like you'll make a great mugu
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Spidermon: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
I let them know the levels straight up. If I want to buy gala from a vendor in the hold up, I get my gala plus change first b4 I drop money. So why should I send credit when I haven't done shiii??
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Worksunlimited: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Baddo101: D way babes don dey beg wth authority dis dayz make me bow for dem ooo....

Bruv! As in ehn... Their modus operandi don dey turn scourge these days.. Once 1 lady start am, other ladies go jump on the bandwagon, Like say na touch and follow committee dem dey....
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Worksunlimited: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
valmunich: Perhaps you seemed like you'll make a great mugu

Lmao... Bruv! u funny o...
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Worksunlimited: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Spidermon: I let them know the levels straight up. If I want to buy gala from a vendor in the hold up, I get my gala plus change first b4 I drop money. So why should I send credit when I haven't done shiii??

ROTFLMAO! As you no dey buy fuel for jerry can na....

1 Like

Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by swtdrms(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
My guyz, i hv a notion dat a gal who makes it her modus operandi to be tasking u even wen u barely knw each oda not to b worthy of u, her aim from d onset is to suck u wch eva way she can and its up to u to either fall prey to her or let her know u re not such a maga...i believe they thrive on such habit cuz we guyz gv dem dat impression dat we're desperate...u'll b surprised how it'l work if u let her know u ain't up for such games....nd don't be too desperate in ur game, there are lots of them...they re special, they queens to be adored but we re not to become stupid to their antics
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Which part of the planet do you guys meet the recharge card babes
Because in my own planet. They are difficult to come by
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
You're different, remember? wink
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Blurr(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Baddo101: D way babes don dey beg wth authority dis dayz make me bow for dem ooo....

i swear u ar damn right......chai! D tin taya me
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
RuudNisterooy: You're different, remember? wink
Lol
Its not about being different
I have friends and trust me, i have never seen them ask any guy for call credits
Its only on nl that guys whyne and whyne about recharge card babes
So i'm confused
Which part of the planet do these recharge card babes stay in?
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Blurr(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:

virtually, evry part of naija..even evry part of dis planet qan

shey na "buy me designers" babes dey ur area ni
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
Lol
Its not about being different
I have friends and trust me, i have never seen them ask any guy for call credits
Its only on nl that guys whyne and whyne about recharge card babes
So i'm confused
Which part of the planet do these recharge card babes stay in?
Birds of the same feather, they say congregration congregate together.

Me i no know o. Na you drag me come this thread(from my dashboard). Make i siddon dey observe. wink
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Blurr:

virtually, evry part of naija..even evry part of dis planet qan

shey na "buy me designers" babes dey ur area ni
The babes wey dey my area na d kind babes wey to ask person for smtin dey hard dem
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Birds of the same feather, they say congregration congregate together.

Me i no know o. Na you drag me come this thread(from my dashboard). Make i siddon dey observe. wink
Lol
Oya na
Siddon dey look tongue
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Gofwane(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
As in ehhh. E get 1 wey i meet 4 social ntwrk. D first day we met facially d grl com dey ask me 1.5k mk she buy bb battery.

I jst tellam mk she giv me punny first. She com dey foam, say she no b olosho.
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
Lol
Oya na
Siddon dey look tongue

grin
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Blurr(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gofwane: As in ehhh. E get 1 wey i meet 4 social ntwrk. D first day we met facially d grl com dey ask me 1.5k mk she buy bb battery.

chai! Maybe she see say u get tribal marklol
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by MrTeymee(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
Benin-city ma'm. They form the majority here
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Blurr(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:
The babes wey dey my area na d kind babes wey to ask person for smtin dey hard dem

wich part of naija yu dey
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by beinstein(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gofwane: As in ehhh. E get 1 wey i meet 4 social ntwrk. D first day we met facially d grl com dey ask me 1.5k mk she buy bb battery.

so na you be father christmas shey? Make God carry that kind 'i never chop girl' come my way one day...she go hear the truth wey nobody gree tell her in her entire life that day.
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Agybabe(f): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
@op That's why you should try meet independent responsible ladies.

Well, don't blame them...that's one unnecessary and immature way they use to know if the guy who's chatting with them is kind, nice or generous.
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Worksunlimited: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
folly65:

Babe! Abeg which area u dey stay, make men show?..
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Worksunlimited: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Agybabe: @op That's why you should try meet independent responsible ladies.

Well, don't blame them...that's one unnecessary and immature way they use to know if the guy who's chatting with them is kind, nice or generous.

Babe! Believe you me when i tell you that i have tried to meet the independent responsible ladies, but my mission hasnt being successful... The ones wey i manage meet na too much forming..

For instance, I admire women who can cook all kinds of delicacies (be it african or foreign), and has a way of hocus pocus-ing my cold fresh palmwine to match.. But the independent responsible women wey i manage meet don't even know the common etiquettes of taking care of a man...

For instance, i ask 1 responsible babe wey i manage meet, what does she love cooking? she say indomie and boiled egg, because other nigerian meals are too stressful..

If i follow this kind responsible babe to the end, na indomie and boiled egg she go likely use finish the acid and digestive enzymes for my stomach...
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Agybabe(f): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Babe! Believe you me when i tell you that i have tried to meet the independent responsible ladies, but my mission hasnt being successful... The ones wey i manage meet na too much forming..

For instance, I admire women who can cook all kinds of delicacies (be it african or foreign), and has a way of hocus pocus-ing my cold fresh palmwine to match.. But the independent responsible women wey i manage meet don't even know the common etiquettes of taking care of a man...

For instance, i ask 1 responsible babe wey i manage meet, what does she love cooking? she say indomie and boiled egg, because other nigerian meals are too stressful..

If i follow this kind responsible babe to the end, na indomie and boiled egg she go likely use finish the acid and digestive enzymes for my stomach...

my dear I feel your pain...there's someone out there for you.
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Worksunlimited: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Agybabe:
my dear I feel your pain...there's someone out there for you.

Tanx..

So u see, when we begin do tumbo tumbo unseriousness, na that time the original babes dey usually come... But when men are serious to meet original babe, na "buy me recharge card pls babe" we dey unfortunately meet..

1 Like

Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Houseofglam7(f): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Abeg who Neva sleep?
Make una send me recharge card to call my village people.....

On a more serious note, its simply appalling.
Why should a guy recharge your phone all the time?

How did you communicate before you met him?
Sheeeesh
Re: Please Buy Me Recharge Card Babes!! by Worksunlimited: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Houseofglam7: Abeg who Neva sleep?
Make una send me recharge card to call my village people.....

On a more serious note, its simply appalling.
Why should a guy recharge your phone all the time?

How did you communicate before you met him?
Sheeeesh

lol.. she probably don task another guy for the credit wey she bein dey use communicate before.... These days the "Pls buy me recharge card has turned to a norm amongst most ladies".. Like say God create man for the purpose of servicing ladies phones with recharge cards..

As of this mopment any lady, wey man meet na suspect, until proven otherwise...

(1) (Reply)

. / Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? / Ladies, How U Detect A Player, What R Ur Observations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.