Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! (41565 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / Gtbank Internet Banking Issues / Gtbank Internet Banking Is The Worst In Internet Banking History! Kilode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! by zemaye: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2014
Useless bank ka wai!!!!
Diamond and Access
Are good but not without flaws too
Re: GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! by mu2sa2: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2015
Madu100t:
My dear[ its a pity u pass tru all dis.
I ll advice u to use UBA mobile/Internet platform, i have been using it since last year and my tranfer to other banks deliver in less than second if dia is a time like dat. I'm nt tryin to mrkt dem bt just to say d truth cos i have tested and belivd in dia Umobile till nw. My frnd mistakenly tranfer money to wrong account and we match to a nearest brank, we were ask to use d table fon over d counter to call care center for resolve, within less dan 2mins the money was returnd and right transfer took place. Since i start using Umobile, i never stress myself payin pplse anymore. Another bank i ll recomend for u is Access bank, a frnd is using Access mobile and she comfirm to me to be ok. Thanks and God blees u
Agree 100%. Uba u-mobile is absolutely hassle free. Even if you have any problem at all with uba services, their customer care is available 24 hours every single including weekends and they're responsive. Or you email them and they respond same day. Uba mobile banking requires only password, not the visible Gtb token that everyone around will know what you're doing. lam not advertising Uba, but their mobile & internet banking services are excellent.
Re: GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! by mu2sa2: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Madu100t:
My dear[ its a pity u pass tru all dis.
I ll advice u to use UBA mobile/Internet platform, i have been using it since last year and my tranfer to other banks deliver in less than second if dia is a time like dat. I'm nt tryin to mrkt dem bt just to say d truth cos i have tested and belivd in dia Umobile till nw. My frnd mistakenly tranfer money to wrong account and we match to a nearest brank, we were ask to use d table fon over d counter to call care center for resolve, within less dan 2mins the money was returnd and right transfer took place. Since i start using Umobile, i never stress myself payin pplse anymore. Another bank i ll recomend for u is Access bank, a frnd is using Access mobile and she comfirm to me to be ok. Thanks and God blees u
Agree 100%. Uba u-mobile is absolutely hassle free. Even if you have any problem at all with uba services, their customer care is available 24 hours every single including weekends and they're responsive. Or you email them and they respond same day. Uba mobile banking requires only password, not the visible Gtb token that everyone around will know what you're doing. lam not advertising Uba, but their mobile & internet banking services are excellent. Uba Africard is also good for online payments.
Re: GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! by liwan: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Signed up for diamond mobile app.
Worked for few days and has been down since the last few days. 
Called costumer care and I was told to be patient up till now the app is not opening on my phone.
My question is. .. is it just me? Or does anyone else experiencing similar issues? 
Lost couple biz today cos of this 
And does this happen very often?
And does anyone know which bank is more reliable in terms of mobile money?
Any advice/ suggestions will be appreciated.
Re: GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! by Mosfemi: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hire talented Nigerian freelancers on https://wecruite.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC / Kennedy Okonkwo Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary - Pictures / Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.