Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' (1246 Views)

She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Andyblaze: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2014

Met a girl at the BusStop after lectures today and we started talking about trends in Nigeria, then we delved into matters of Ebola. I educate her about the
Ebola virus and all she could do to appreciate me after I request for her number was tell me to give her mine instead that she'll call. I gave her and she i save my phone number as "Ebola guy" why are
some ladies just wicked?

angry angry

#BITG

3 Likes

Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Which university are you schooling? Yabatech or yabaleft??

4 Likes

Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by DickDastardly(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
angry sad angry you again angry sad angry
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Double post again angry
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by teewai3(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
u ar a virus, dont u get it!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
EbolaAndy
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by ritalori2(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
DickDastardly: angry sad angry you again angry sad angry
cheesy what's this thing with Andyblaze?! seems he's everyone's joke
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Andyblaze: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
angry
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Prowizy2(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin grin angry angry
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by tobiboss(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
To educate someone on something has turned into means of receiving insult, girls nowadays masef
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by PrincessB1(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
How u take c am? U just dey forge story....... Ebola guy ko Ebola goat niundecided
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by deniyor: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Maybe it's her way of remembering you based n your conversation. Not necessarily an insult.
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
that is why i don't help girls because if u do,they will friend zone you and see you as just a teacher and not a real/tough guy.a tough guy doesn't have time to discuss Ebola with a girl

2 Likes

Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by dagentility(f): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hahaha, Andyblaze is at it again.
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Xenaf: EbolaAndy
smiley
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by mizcalvina(f): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Store her own name as ebola girl Make we for hear word.. Thread closed*

1 Like

Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Freest(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
U are gone
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Crocz(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Andyblaze:
Met a girl at the BusStop after lectures today and we started talking about trends in Nigeria, then we delved into matters of Ebola. I educate her about the
Ebola virus and all she could do to appreciate me after I request for her number was tell me to give her mine instead that she'll call. I gave her and she i save my phone number as "Ebola guy" why are
some ladies just wicked?

angry angry

#BITG

Buhahahahaha...Andy don make me chock on La casera oooo

Why on earth would a lady store Andy's name with "Ebola guy"...you sure you don't look sick when you approach her?
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by ShirelleBaby: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
ebola andyblaze
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Odunharry(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ebolandy

2 Likes

Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Andyblaze: 12:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Odunharry: Ebolandy
I hear say u be yahoo yahoo boyangry angry

#BITG
Re: She Stored My Number On Her Phone With ' EBOLA GUY ' by Marverick(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Andyblaze:
some ladies just wicked?

angry angry

#BITG
she wan use am tk remember u naw, grin e be like say d gel don friendzone u o cuz if a lady tks a guy serious she mostly uses his real name or a pet name to store his number,it means ure different and it sets u apart fron the pack.

(1) (Reply)

Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed / Pls I Just Asked A Question So Pple Don't Eat Me Raw N I Need Answer / If Your Partner Has No Jealousy, Would It Bother You?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.