Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me (1234 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... / Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? / Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by esther20(f): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Pls nairaland need advice from you guys, no abusive. Words pls nd also b sincere in ur answers. Am a student of aau meet dis guy during ma pume, he wooed me nd I agree nd we started dating during ma 100 level ma relationship was d best cus e cared nd showed me luv, he showed me to his family. And I so much luv I'm very much bouh one tin is dat I doubt him. Dnt knw weda e truly luvs me or e his just pretending so confused. Lst week we went for a party nd e sang for me in d party bouh still yet I doubt him. Pls ma fellow nairaland need ur advice.
Pls nairaland need advice from you guys, no abusive. Words pls nd also b sincere in ur answers. Am a student of aau meet dis guy during ma pume, he wooed me nd I agree nd we started dating during ma 100 level ma relationship was d best cus e cared nd showed me luv, he showed me to his family. And I so much luv I'm very much bouh one tin is dat I doubt him. Dnt knw weda e truly luvs me or e his just pretending so confused. Lst week we went for a party nd e sang for me in d party bouh still yet I doubt him. Pls ma fellow nairaland need ur advice.
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Why are you doubting?
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Even a love calculator cannot tell if he loves you or not.
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by esther20(f): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2014
@tallest dat is y am asking for u guys advice.
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by esther20(f): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2014
@elantracy am doubting bcus am confused. Dnt knw d mind to follow weda d mind dat says e luvs u or d oda dats says e is just pretending to b.
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2014
esther20: Pls nairaland need advice from you guys, no abusive. Words pls nd also b sincere in ur answers. Am a student of aau meet dis guy during ma pume, he wooed me nd I agree nd we started dating during ma 100 level ma relationship was d best cus e cared nd showed me luv, he showed me to his family. And I so much luv I'm very much bouh one tin is dat I doubt him. Dnt knw weda e truly luvs me or e his just pretending so confused. Lst week we went for a party nd e sang for me in d party bouh still yet I doubt him. Pls ma fellow nairaland need ur advice.

do you mean aau staff school??

1 Like

Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by esther20(f): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2014
No aau uni.
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by donefezy: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2014
That's the problem with уσυ girls always doubting..samething тнαт my ex told me when she broke up with me..she is doubting if i truely love her
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by Chaleeee: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2014
You ladies will have a good thing going then you ruin it. He showed you to her parents, then sang for you at a party!!!!! For god's skake what else do you want His kidneys? Get a grip and reciprocate.

1 Like

Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by marieolae(f): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2014
I really don't undertstand why you are doubting dear!
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by esther20(f): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Aite @ charlee tanks for d advice. I just gat to believe dats .

1 Like

Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by Agybabe(f): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Dear op, I urge you to play along without a doubt.

No one is sure of the other, you may doubt his love for you, maybe due to your past experience(s) but it doesn't mean we shouldn't give a chance to another.

You shouldn't stop eating orange because you ate one that was spoilt.

You aren't even sure he'll be the last you'll date or the one you'll marry.

If he stops showing you that care, love and attention, that's when you should start doubting.

Enjoy it while it lasts girl without being Thomas' sister.

1 Like

Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by sistar007(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2014
Op don't think that what u r facing is new. It is called Cynicism, and it is very bad. You start showing him or u might end up loosing an opportunity. Remember u r only the one thinking so and not the guy.

And if he should start thinking so then ur worst fears would be what u have to face
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by ERCROSS(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Chaleeee: You ladies will have a good thing going then you ruin it. He showed you to her parents, then sang for you at a party!!!!! For god's skake what else do you want His kidneys? Get a grip and reciprocate.
i think dis gal is d female version ot d biblical doubting thomas..
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by izaray(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2014
ERCROSS:
i think dis gal is d female version ot d biblical doubting thomas..She better stop doubting and show luv to him too, b4 her frnds or sum1 else take her space 4rm her
!
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by tope24(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2014
esther20: Pls nairaland need advice from you guys, no abusive. Words pls nd also b sincere in ur answers. Am a student of aau meet dis guy during ma pume, he wooed me nd I agree nd we started dating during ma 100 level ma relationship was d best cus e cared nd showed me luv, he showed me to his family. And I so much luv I'm very much bouh one tin is dat I doubt him. Dnt knw weda e truly luvs me or e his just pretending so confused. Lst week we went for a party nd e sang for me in d party bouh still yet I doubt him. Pls ma fellow nairaland need ur advice.

This your post ehn................. Na wa ooooooo. It took the grace of God to really understand what you wrote.
Anyways i dont have an advice for you. May God help you find the right and correct answer.
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2014
esther20: @elantracy am doubting bcus am confused. Dnt knw d mind to follow weda d mind dat says e luvs u or d oda dats says e is just pretending to b.

I understand your fear , you are scared of giving him your all and regretting it latter probably because of stories you've heard or things you've experienced but you have to overcome that fear else it will only keep you from sticking with the real people around you and sooner or latter if he's sensitive he'll begin to notice your doubt ( that's if he hasn't already ) and starts pulling away gradually , doubt is a termite that gradually eats up a healthy relationship and you need to let it go before its to late.
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by MadCow1: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

do you mean aau staff school??

You still dey crase abi.. grin

The matter tire me sef sha.. grin

I for give her advice, but her problem is obviously bigger than love and relationship matters.. grin
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by Tymax(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Dump him fast. Better girls are waiting to take over. Stop blocking them.

2 Likes

Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by shindarayo(f): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2014
I tink d op is having insecurity prob.cant blame her though.she may hv bn heartbroken in d past by a guy who also claim to love her.so she is havn prob trusting anoda.my dear my advice is dt kip ur hands crossed.dont xpect too much frm him.be urself and tink positive.just because one bastord broke ur hart doesn't mean all guys re d same though am not erasing d possibility of him being anoda bastard.
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by benswagtt(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
esther20: @elantracy am doubting bcus am confused. Dnt knw d mind to follow weda d mind dat says e luvs u or d oda dats says e is just pretending to b.
u knw he love you bt u ah havin trust issues... It wont help u at all... Try building ur trust... Bt be careful.... Its nt al men u hav 2 trust
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by fairheven: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
In life,an more so in relationship,give your best,expect the best an prepare for the worst,shekena!
THE EYES CAN ONLY SHED TEARS,IT CAN NEVER BLEED! cool
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2014

u literally haven't told us anything incriminating about him & yet u want us to give you our two cent¿
Besides you think its easy to come across a guy that sings for his women nowadays,don't worry you the only person that owns his "grin" 刀工匚K

1 Like

Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by GreenBobo: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Quit and run for your dear life!
He does not even like you!
Why would he sing for u? is he wizkid
He must be a player! A serious runs guy!
He introduced you to his family? He's just pulling your legs! Do you know how many girls he has introduced to his family? Please ask him,am sure he must have lost counts!
Chai, hope my advice is sound?
Please run as fast as your legs can carry you!
Am sure you would find "true" n "real" love in Jupiter!
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by philantoxx(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
when he serves you his head on a plate abi?den u will trust his ghost.
Re: Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me by Charles4075(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
The problem here is not you doubting if he truly loves you. You're scared you might dump him and also you do not trust yourself. It's funny to say so because the stakes here are so high. The guy has bet his stakes by introducing you to his family, loved ones and even sang for you on your birthday and still you doubt him? The question is how much stake are you also willing to bet to make the reward better?

(1) (Reply)

Is Something Wrong With A Lady Proposing???? / Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora / Difference Between A Girl And A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.