Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . (4901 Views)

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / Breaking: President Appoints Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Mr Peter Obi As Ministers! / Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2008
Kobojunkie:

There in lies the problem. You assume it will take two years for government to install working toilets in schools and so are willing to settle for less here. Are you for real? Why do we continue to assume everything good is far from us and so it is ok to settle for less? You mean if an average citizen in that same state wanted to have good toilets installed, he would have to wait for two years to get that? You mean the many households in anambra state who today have good toilets had to wait two years to get those?

Yeah!! VIP toilets are way better and more sanitary than the pit toilets they have now. WOOHOO!! Give me a break!! How many people have actually died due to lack of VI Pit toilets? And how many lives have you concluded will be saved by these VI pit toilets? Can we please stop making things up here.

I still do not understand where you are coming from here. What exactly do you believe the difference is between these VIPit toilets and the Pit toilets before them? How many lives saved by the VIPits compared to lives lost using the ordinary Pit toilets? I mean you have got to let us in on the numbers here. Does adding a window or two really change a pit toilet? Are these pit toilets going to be houses in areas were there are no doors so as to improve ventilation? Or is the ventilation in this case going to be a fan overhead or something? In that case I would ask you why you believe digging a well to source water to more modern toilets would take longer than it would to get electricity to these schools to power the fans.

As much as y'all will love to condemn the Governor's efforts, its will surprise you to know that these projects were demanded by the people. So if it really bugs you, try going to your village once in a while and suggesting in your town union meetings what the priorities of your village should be tongue

ifyalways:

rotflmao
shocked shocked shocked this is a joke shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
built where sef?awka abi for Onitsha?

I said villages!!!
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2008
Ujujoan:

As much as y'all will love to condemn the Governor's efforts, its will surprise you to know that these projects were demanded by the people. So if it really bugs you, try going to your village once in a while and suggesting in your town union meetings what the priorities of your village should be tongue

I said villages!!!

Oh!! Now telling you how VIPit toilets make no sense to me in the year 2008 means I LOVE CONDEMNING THE GOVERNOR's EFFORTS? Well . . I hope you are happy that in this day and age, all you continue to settle more is mediocre progress and are willing to Label those who do not see it as you do in such dishonest ways so you can sleep better with your accomplishments. I have had this with you before and I see there is no change so I choose to move on to discussing this topic with others. Thanks for your time!
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Oh!! Now telling you how VIPit toilets make no sense to me in the year 2008 means I LOVE CONDEMNING THE GOVERNOR's EFFORTS? Well . . I hope you are happy that in this day and age, all you continue to settle more is mediocre progress and are willing to Label those who do not see it as you do in such dishonest ways so you can sleep better with your accomplishments. I have had this with you before and I see there is no change so I choose to move on to discussing this topic with others. Thanks for your time!

That got me ROTFLMAO grin I can see you are still as paranoid as ever.

I'm still expecting to see what you've done to improve things, since you cant settle for what you've been given. Maybe you should sue the government, or move for impeachmnet or wait . . . I forgot you are the master critique on Nairaland. Such great achevement should make you sleep better at night grin grin
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2008
Elos Agos:

I only want to ask you all this question.

Could you have done better if you were Peter Obi and you are in Anambra?

Yes, I would have but I am not a politician now, am I? But I know a lot many who are in politics in that same Nigeria who have been able to do well at their seats but have been continually denied the chance to advance to a seat with more responsibilities where they could impact the lives of many more Nigerians than they currently do.

If in this day and age, Obi's VIP toilets are considered to be commendable, then I wonder if we do not deserve what we continue to get in that country as a people. I have used pit toilets and I can tell you for a fact that ventilated or not, a pit toilet is a pit toilet. Even if it is out in the open, it is still a pit toilet, so forgive me if I am not amazed by this news that suddenly pit toilets, oh wait, construction of VIPit toliets are to be considered accomplishments. How does giving them a tweaked version of exactly what they have right now amount to an accomplishment? Don't these people deserve to have access to good sanitary modern functioning toilets by now? Why not spend the money on building these toilets and wells to source water as needed? How can this take anyone two years to build in how many schools?
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by luckyCO(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2008
I have not been able to understand what the poster mean!
Am I sure the poster is not playing partisan and smart?

Please list to us all lies of Mr. Obi  then let us see, it is true thatall can't go to anambra state but we can ask those who are there now.

But if you can't list those lies, please please stop comdeming him and allow him be. You can never tell who is doing good until the end.
How can you start judging who has not fininshed race?
Let him finish first then we will look were he has taken anambra state to.

If you don't know what to do or say pray for him and let God make him do what you want that is good. Numerous impeachment/castigation/insult can't do the state wel nor move the state forward.

When ABC Nwosu was nominated to be governor, Ekwueme said He is Catholic it must be Mbadinuju. Then Mbadinuju showed Anambrarians and people cried and God heard their prayers and brought Ngige.
But because Ngige came through the back door he wont be the one that will build house for God just like David was told.

Then Peter Obi came with admiration. Since then he has been fighting and winning, reign of thuggery and unacountability are quiting the state. Which I believe the next good Governor will add more value on his ANID and programs.

I believe until when God finished using Him, nobody I mean nobody wil do him anything and if people sub-change him (who is not the will of God) they will suffer just like Mbadinuju's time.

Cheers!
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 7:05am On Nov 09, 2008
luckyCO:

I believe until when God finished using Yaradua, nobody I mean nobody wil do him anything and if people sub-change him (who is not the will of God) they will suffer just like Mbadinuju's time.

Cheers!

Right?? I mean we might as well use the above line for most every politician in Nigeria. WOOHOO!!!! God is on All their sides, we the people are the ones God is against!! lol
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by luckyCO(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Right?? I mean we might as well use the above line for most every politician in Nigeria. WOOHOO!!!! God is on All their sides, we the people are the ones God is against!! lol

Yes! God said that He is aware of all the leaders on the earth and they govern with His power. But because we have right to do anythng we want, Some leaders can use that power negatively which will later tell on them through so many undefeated, unachieved, distractions,riots,wars etc.

But he that is durely elected and voted for by the masses he has a plus, again uses God's power for postive reality will remain peaceful throughout him/her tenure. War,riots etc may try to come but he/she wil win at the end of it to put the pepetrator's to shame.

My brother the only way to check our politicians is to pray for them to use that God's power in them for good purposes.

If you look at how Mr. Obi has been fighting and surviging you know that God is with him. Since his admiistration, Anambrarians have not recorded any mayhem from any group after he defeated NATO headed by Chris Uba, Bakkasi who hide under the umbrella on Massob pepetrate evil etc.

Let's be thankful to God, such that He will do more!
It shall continue to be like that as longer as he(Obi) did didnt deviate from God.

I don't meant preaching but am saying the truth.

If you put tortiose and dog in race, you should not judge tortiose unitl he finished his race. It is the same God that created both animals to compiment each other in animal kingdon.
Now at the end of the race, if you ask observers who won, they will say Dog but if you ask land who match him most Land will say tortiose.

Am not saying that if he does bad we should praise him because he has been fighting and winning No! But from all indications the poster doesnt mean anything, but he trying to force tortiose to behave like dog or dog to behave like tortiose which is impossible.
Both animals are needed in animal kingdom!

Mr. Obi may be doing something which people are not seeing that maybe helpful in future to Anambrarians otherwise he must be sharing money.
Since from all indications he is not sharing money, let us wait and see(investigate) that which he is doing that next truthfull governor will lay his hands on.

The use of tortiose and dog here is not refering to anybody please!

God bless you.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2008
luckyCO:

Yes! God said that He is aware of all the leaders on the earth and they govern with His power. But because we have right to do anythng we want, Some leaders can use that power negatively which will later tell on them through so many undefeated, unachieved, distractions,riots,wars etc.

But he that is durely elected and voted for by the masses he has a plus, again uses God's power for postive reality will remain peaceful throughout him/her tenure. War,riots etc may try to come but he/she wil win at the end of it to put the pepetrator's to shame.

If God were standing in front of you today and asked you if this governor was DUELY elected and voted for, you would swear that he was?? How do you know this for a FACT?  I mean coming from a country like Nigeria? Can you product factual data to support this claim? And by the way, How do you know to INJECT God into this one?

luckyCO:

My brother the only way to check our politicians is to pray for them to use that God's power in them for good purposes.

Faith WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD FAITH!!!, if I may add ,useless faith!!

luckyCO:

If you look at how Mr. Obi has been fighting and surviging you know that God is with him. Since his admiistration, Anambrarians have not recorded any mayhem from any group after he defeated NATO headed by Chris Uba, Bakkasi who hide under the umbrella on Massob pepetrate evil etc.

Let's be thankful to God, such that He will do more!
It shall continue to be like that as longer as he(Obi) did didnt deviate from God.

I don't meant preaching but am saying the truth.

If you put tortiose and dog in race, you should not judge tortiose unitl he finished his race. It is the same God that created both animals to compiment each other in animal kingdon.
Now at the end of the race, if you ask observers who won, they will say Dog but if you ask land who match him most Land will say tortiose.

Am not saying that if he does bad we should praise him because he has been fighting and winning No! But from all indications the poster doesnt mean anything, but he trying to force tortiose to behave like dog or dog to behave like tortiose which is impossible.
Both animals are needed in animal kingdom!

Mr. Obi may be doing something which people are not seeing that maybe helpful in future to Anambrarians otherwise he must be sharing money.
Since from all indications he is not sharing money, let us wait and see(investigate) that which he is doing that next truthfull governor will lay his hands on.

The use of tortiose and dog here is not refering to anybody please!

God bless you.

JEEZZ…. I can not wait for the day God will come down to tell us for a fact which of these things He truly had a hand in. Going through your post, it seems you have it all figured out for God here. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! Do you know what this man does in secret for you to claim God is in this
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by luckyCO(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2008
Kobojunkie:

If God were standing in front of you today and asked you if this governor was DUELY elected and voted for, you would swear that he was?? How do you know this for a FACT? I mean coming from a country like Nigeria? Can you product factual data to support this claim? And by the way, How do you know to INJECT God into this one?

Faith WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD FAITH!!!, if I may add ,useless faith!!

JEEZZ…. I can not wait for the day God will come down to tell us for a fact which of these things He truly had a hand in. Going through your post, it seems you have it all figured out for God here. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! Do you know what this man does in secret for you to claim God is in this

Well you have your own opinion. But remeber I didnt injected God , I used his Words.
I can use the fact which he presented in the court that reinstate him, is that one not enough?

Even if you dont like anything in him please like his political and legal sincerity that is the kind of man any progressive country needs!

We should learn to be sincere to our country, my dear clear yourself of sentiments and read my post again.

God's willing before the end of his tenure we will get to know why God brough Mr. Obi back upon Ngige's developmental commitment.

There must be reasons why they have not impeached him as usual. Try and know those reasons!
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ikeyman00(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2008
lucky

why u de worri yourself with omo yeyeman hmmm
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
luckyCO:

Well you have your own opinion. But remeber I didnt injected God , I used his Words.
Well, you inject God when you decide to use God’s word to SUPPORT your side of the debate, hence injecting God into the debate and sort of making it seem God DEEMED it as it is.

luckyCO:

I can use the fact which he presented in the court that reinstate him, is that one not enough?

You mean sort of like the Courts deemed Yar Adua’s administration legal even after the man himself alluded to that not being the case?

luckyCO:

Even if you don't like anything in him please like his political and legal sincerity that is the kind of man any progressive country needs!

I NEVER STATED anywhere that I do not like the man anything, let us not start throwing those who do not take our side of the debate under the bus so we can claim glory points please. I am not exactly sure that your TELLING me what you think he is has anything to do with the actual man. Ever heard the saying ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS?

luckyCO:

We should learn to be sincere to our country, my dear clear yourself of sentiments and read my post again.

God's willing before the end of his tenure we will get to know why God brough Mr. Obi back upon Ngige's developmental commitment.

There must be reasons why they have not impeached him as usual. Try and know those reasons!

Again, you bring GOD into it, deeming him God’s anointed in some way. Remember you initially stated that you never did that but I see you doing exactly that now. Are you sure I am the one to clear myself of sentiments here?

There must be reasons why they have not impeached him yet? You mean sort of like how Yar adua’s impeachment met a wall only recently?
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by luckyCO(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Well, you inject God when you decide to use God’s word to SUPPORT your side of the debate, hence injecting God into the debate and sort of making it seem God DEEMED it as it is.

You mean sort of like the Courts deemed Yar Adua’s administration legal even after the man himself alluded to that not being the case?

I NEVER STATED anywhere that I do not like the man anything, let us not start throwing those who do not take our side of the debate under the bus so we can claim glory points please. I am not exactly sure that your TELLING me what you think he is has anything to do with the actual man. Ever heard the saying ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS?

Again, you bring GOD into it, deeming him God’s anointed in some way. Remember you initially stated that you never did that but I see you doing exactly that now. Are you sure I am the one to clear myself of sentiments here?

There must be reasons why they have not impeached him yet? You mean sort of like how Yar adua’s impeachment met a wall only recently?

Well from your statement so far I have been able to understand something. If you read previous post you will see someone saying that "If One who wants governor to do more on education happens to see the governor doing other things but not education will say he has not done anything"

Now tell us what are those actions you want him to back up with his words?
I have asked you to tell us all what you think are his lies such that we who are not there will ask those who are there.

I was criticizing him just like you are doing now until I was taught the value of sincerity in governance then I stopped criticizing him. it may not be him that will build that you are expecting, it could be another person.

But there should be a time people no longer think of awarding contract based on insincerity.
I prefer sincerity than development! because If you develop without sincerity such development will rather turn to ways of accomplishing devil's mission.

For me, i plead to u to stop such bitter talk and watch till he finished tenure then if u don't see his achievement you can go on blasting the way u like since this kind of statement has no positive implication to anambriarians.

I have seen some future good works he committed huge money in doing which are not so open for people to see like dredging of creeks, pipe-born water in secondary schools etc. ordinary person who wants road to be build may not see that.

may I ask who do u prefer to be Governor after Peter Obi? Or who do u wish to replace Obi since he is not performing?
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2008
luckyCO:

Well from your statement so far I have been able to understand something. If you read previous post you will see someone saying that "If One who wants governor to do more on education happens to see the governor doing other things but not education will say he has not done anything"

Sigh!!! ( Note: I am being crucified for asking direct and straight questions here)

1) What has someone posting that to do with you not being able to answer my questions to you so far? If that person chooses to believe that, that is for him and not for all to subscribe to, or is it?

2) I am trying here to believe that you can at least intelligently approach issues without resorting to attacking persons for not seeing the world as you do, or am I making a mistake here?

luckyCO:

Now tell us what are those actions you want him to back up with his words?

1) Where in my post did I mention wanting anyone to back up actions with words? Did you even bother reading my posts and actually digesting the meaning of what is being said?

luckyCO:

I have asked you to tell us all what you think are his lies such that we who are not there will ask those who are there.

1) Can you help me with information on the exact lines where I explicitly state this man to be a liar? I mean that way I can better understand why you are now asking me to tell you what I think his lies are. Are you sure you are addressing the right person in this case?

luckyCO:

I was criticizing him just like you are doing now until I was taught the value of sincerity in governance then I stopped criticizing him. it may not be him that will build that you are expecting, it could be another person.

1) I am curious, what made you stop criticizing him? If you hire someone to do a  job for you, someone whom you pay with your own hard earned money, are you telling me that you would apply the above logic to the handling on this. Are you saying there is no need for managers to ensure that employees are doing their job at all time? I do not know that many employers who reasons sort of like you state above, and still have successful businesses. ( I am looking for answers to questions here as well).

luckyCO:

But there should be a time people no longer think of awarding contract based on insincerity.

1) Awarding contracts based on insincerity? How can you not do that when you threw your ability to criticize each and every possible contractor out the door? How can you successfully decide who is sincere and who is not when you are not even able to better critic/ask questions of the potential contractors to know this?

luckyCO:

I prefer sincerity than development! because If you develop without sincerity such development will rather turn to ways of accomplishing devil's mission.

1) So following you own statement above, are you saying you are willing to stake your life on this man’s sincerity as perceived by you? Are you telling me you know, without a shadow of a doubt, that the man is sincere? If yes, can you please tell me how you came to this conclusion.

(And now I find myself asking the very same question I asked in the beginning of this thread)
2) Could you provide, for those of us who do not know him, a list of ACTUAL, VISIBLE work he has done that basically convinced you of his sincerity?

luckyCO:

For me, i plead to u to stop such bitter talk and watch till he finished tenure then if u don't see his achievement you can go on blasting the way u like since this kind of statement has no positive implication to anambriarians.

1) can you please post AT LEAST ONE STATEMENT that constitutes BITTER TALK from any of my posts on here. I would like to understand this one.

2) I have to ask again, do you hire an employee, and then sit back, only so you  can wait till his tenure ends before you gauge how good an employee he/she was or was not? I am not exactly sure how this line of reasoning works, but I am fascinated. Do tell me, are we also to wait till yar adua’s tenure ends, when it ends, if it ends, before we guage his achievements? Are all those who see him as a slow man wrong then, according to your reasoning? ( NEED ANSWERS HERE AS WELL)

3) I still would like to know where exactly you have me BLASTING this Peter obi fellow. Can you please post some sample lines.

luckyCO:

I have seen some future good works he committed huge money in doing which are not so open for people to see like dredging of creeks, pipe-born water in secondary schools etc. ordinary person who wants road to be build may not see that.

1) How come these so called GOOD WORKS are usually SECRET/NOT OPEN to the public? I mean this seems to be the way things go in most of Nigeria. Sort of like Yar adua’s many “secret” plans for the development of his state when he was governor of katsina. We see those works today and we wonder if there was ever such to begin with.

2) How come you have seen it but it is not so open for other people to see?

3) Why in the world is the dredging of creeks, pipe-born water and all that NOT OPEN to the very people who hired him to do the job in the first place?

4) Why is it always the case in these sort of debates that someone always comes up with a SECRET PLAN that no one else seems to know of? Are you saying that if I wanted good roads built but the government is busy working on pipe-lines next to my house, I would not see it? WOW!!!

luckyCO:

may I ask who do u prefer to be Governor after Peter Obi? Or who do u wish to replace Obi since he is not performing?

Again you ask a question that gets me wondering what in the world you are going on about.

1) What does it matter who is governor after Peter Obi?
2) Do you think an employer demanding better from an employee means the employer wants to REPLACE the employee? 

3) Does asking of a governors achievements which some claim exist mean one wants to oust this government?

So far, I have tried to make my questions clear. Please answer them as they are so I can better know that you have at least a remote idea of what this debate is about for me.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by luckyCO(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2008
Well am not saying you said all which I quoted. I discover you are in support of the poster which implies you are in support of whatever anybody said again the person of Obi.
I should suggest that they should change the topic to something not conclusive like this otherwise I will stand to comdemn.

"Mr Obi Has failed" is conclusion, so therefore you dont need to be clearified on any matter since the topic is judgemental.

Thanks
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2008
luckyCO:

Well am not saying you said all which I quoted. I discover you are in support of the poster which implies you are in support of whatever anybody said again the person of Obi.

1) Well since you admit I did not post all you quoted, then how did you come to the conclusion that I am in support of the @Posters point of view? Please post lines from my own statements that show this.

luckyCO:

I should suggest that they should change the topic to something not conclusive like this otherwise I will stand to comdemn.

1) From the @Poster’s statement , it is obvious that he is of the believe that Obi has failed. He even went ahead to give his reason, so I am not sure how that is inconclusive .

2) if you however, feel the @Poster is wrong, isn’t it up to you to INSTEAD OF ATTACKING THE PERSON OF THE POSTER, convince him by posting reasons why you think and believe otherwise?

luckyCO:

"Mr Obi Has failed" is conclusion, so therefore you don't need to be clearified on any matter since the topic is judgemental.

Thanks

1) Mr Obi has failed is the @Posters conclusion. Am I the only one here who has actually been in a debate team to understand that people have a right to their opinion and the only way you can change your opponents mind is not to try to BULLY him with insults but actually engage him, presenting your case as best and respectfully as you can?
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by luckyCO(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2008
Well, having seen your points so far plus others, am made to understand that you and the poster want governor Obi to do more not really to do propaganda type of leadership or only to do things people must see but to serve the masses will all his power and resources made available to him in right direction.

It is appreciated! for me I believe if Obi fails the anambra has also failed, therefore he needs prayers to put him online if actually he is not online or to make him steady on the right direction. Pastors and priests can also be of good help to go and talk to him on the area that is affecting masses mostly if he has not started doing something about it, I think with dat he will do better as we expect.

May God bless you.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Ibime(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2008
All Peter Obi knows to do is speak big grammar and fight with his Godfathers.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2008
luckyCO:

Well, having seen your points so far plus others, am made to understand that you and the poster want governor Obi to do more not really to do propaganda type of leadership or only to do things people must see but to serve the masses will all his power and resources made available to him in right direction.

WRONG!!!! I may not be a lawyer but I know word-play when I see it. STOP PLAYING word games here and face facts as is.

luckyCO:

It is appreciated! for me I believe if Obi fails the anambra has also failed, therefore he needs prayers to put him online if actually he is not online or to make him steady on the right direction. Pastors and priests can also be of good help to go and talk to him on the area that is affecting masses mostly if he has not started doing something about it, I think with that he will do better as we expect.

May God bless you.

Sure, I will pray for the devil to do better while I am at it. JEEEZZZZ!!!!
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
Ibime:

All Peter Obi knows to do is speak big grammar and fight with his Godfathers.

So for someone to speak correct English is now to speak 'big grammar' And please can you enlighten us with one of thei 'Godfathers' he's fighting with?

luckyCO:

It is appreciated! for me I believe if Obi fails the anambra has also failed, therefore he needs prayers to put him online if actually he is not online or to make him steady on the right direction. Pastors and priests can also be of good help to go and talk to him on the area that is affecting masses mostly if he has not started doing something about it, I think with that he will do better as we expect.

May God bless you.

I cant belive you are still arguing with this deluded being kobojunkie tongue
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by maxell(f): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2008
Ujujoan:

I can't believe you are still arguing with this deluded being kobojunkie tongue

Roflmao !!
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2008
Gosh!!! Some women are so predictable. You question their reasoning once and they take it upon themselves to try to put you down everywhere they can.

Only problem is, there are some men ( whose masculinity I still question) who act the same way) ****shudders ** roflmao!!

Enjoy, you two!!!
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Backslider(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2008
@post

I dont know the terrain of Anambra but Mr Peter can make Anambra great without much headache.

When you have a diseased wound you need to take medicine inside your body. if you treat the wound on the face you may have a lot of problems.

There is a way you solve the road power security and housing problems with spending much money. The governor of the state may be very careful because he does not know the people that he has to work with.

good governors are very slow to spend money reason why? there is a very corrupt citizenry. go and ask other leaders like OBJ there way they were releasing money and how the contracts were over inflated.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2008
Gosh some people are unbeleivably opionated. They actually think they have a monopoly of wisdom and woe betide you if you have a contrary belief!!

Another problem is that they can be annoyingly chauvinistic!!

Neways, enjoy yourself ROTFLYAO!! tongue
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by dazangel11(f): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2008
Some folks are really trying hard to protect this Obi of a guy. Please my brethren let us call a spade a spade. Let us forget about these political sentiments and face the real fact. OBI IS A FAILURE and all ANABRARIANS are aware of that. The last governor Anambra ever had was Ngige, for Obi he has Failed the people of Anambra.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Chetachuku(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2008
The honourable governor has all it takes to succeed, even stepping into the shoes of thr former governor. I do not think he has availed himself of this opportunity. He had better done this before the next election if he has the ambition of second term.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by cbravo(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2009
PLEASE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY OF INVESTING YOUR MONEY IN LANDED PROPERTY IN AWKA AND INT'S ENVIRONS DO GET BACK TO ME.WE HAVE LANDS AVAILABLE IN AMENYI,IFITE,OKPUNO,AMAWBIA,AGU AWKA.
YOU CAN REACH ME ON +2348064502337.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2009
was in Anambra state recently and nothing seems to have changed sad
which roads did he start and finish?
where are the Pit toilets?i viisited 2 schools.
water board is still epileptic as before.
the only difference i noticed was perharps with the local okada-men.They now operate with protective helmets.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2009
@Ifyalways, you are best directing your questions as the PETER OBI spokesman and woman we have one here. I can't for the life of me imagine how anyone would put forth VIPIt toilet as accomplishment. It is unfathomable but it happened!! lol
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ikeyman00(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2009
ify

was in Anambra state recently and nothing seems to have changed   
which roads did he start and finish?
where are the Pit toilets?i viisited 2 schools.
water board is still epileptic as before.
the only difference i noticed was perharps with the local okada-men.They now operate with protective helmets.

ify

u are a lethal lier!! jesus christ huh   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

well dnt know if hes doin enuff, but im not in nigeria now but was there in dec when the awka high street is in the process of tarrin, i can tell u the roads look so nice now, and u can drive down till u link up with the enugu-onitsha high way

jesus christ!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

in my home town nimo there is work going on to link up abaa town via onitsha

ify plz take it easy, anambra has changed and stop spitting vernom for the ofe nmmanu man

tell us where u visted, ur home tome inclusive, and dnt talk about onitsha

anambra is opening up and yall shall see

waiting
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by udezue(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2009
Ikey,

Nna amarim na anyi wu wenne. Ndi be nda mu shi obodo Awka. Awum onye Umuogbu / Umudioka na Awka.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by onyengbu1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2009
ikeyman00:

well dnt know if hes doin enuff, but im not in nigeria now but was there in dec when the awka high street is in the process of tarrin, i can tell u the roads look so nice now, and u can drive down till u link up with the enugu-onitsha high way

jesus christ!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

in my home town nimo there is work going on to link up abaa town via onitsha

ify plz take it easy, anambra has changed and stop spitting vernom for the ofe nmmanu man

tell us where u visted, ur home tome inclusive, and dnt talk about onitsha

anambra is opening up and yall shall see

waiting

I dont think its about ofe mmanu issue now.

I schooled in awka, and now im back and working in awka.

I am one of the people that jubilated when peter obi came back but the truth of it all is that our governor is either grossly inefficient or corrupt like many other politicians.
@ikeyman,
It might interest you to know that the 'awka highway' which you are referring to was awarded during ngige's tenure. If Ngige had spent 6 more months in power he woulda finished that road since 2004 but the same road is still being constructed till today.

You need to come deep inside awka and other towns to see the nature of contract he is awarding.
Cheap contracts executed with cheap contractors and its saddening to hear him boast that he has constructed more roads than ngige.

He is probably measuring in kilometres and not quality.

we are not only talking about roads here.

Now, all these are not the problem of anmbrarians, the problem is that he makes so much noise about everything which no one would have even cared if he didnt say anything.

He claims to be a saint and thats just his problem. he is not necessarily worse than other governors and politicians but he talks too much.
Re: Mr Peter Obi Has Failed . by ikeyman00(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2009
onye_ngbu

hmm i might have to agree with u there, just like i spend hours arguin with my dad on the quality of the roads they ve built, menhhh them roads loooks so shiny to men and less in width; less gravel also, but my old man just wouldnt agree on that

never know how good ngige roads are till i hit on nimo-nneni-ihilala-imo, godamn them roads na rock done

those road i drove on damn so good they are that it nearly got my azz in trouble as i sudden jump-pass a junction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Flags Off Lagos Sea Food Festival / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / A Word Of Advise To Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.