Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? (13586 Views)

How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? / 7 Advantages Of Marring A Guy That Can Cook / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Is there any implication of deflowering a girls, and not marrying her, spiritual or physical? Is this implication, if at all it exists, the reason men tend not to have sex with virgins or they (men) just find them inexperienced?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by firstolalekan(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Is there any implication of deflowering a girls, and not marrying her, spiritual or physical? Is this implication, if at all it exists, the reason men tend not to have sex with virgins or they (men) just find them inexperienced?

Yes.
Boys will take revenge on your daughters...

7 Likes

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
firstolalekan:

Yes.
Boys will take revenge on your daughters...
Was vengeance taken on the the daughters of the first men that deflowered girls?

2 Likes

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yes u will go to hell.
Y would u uproot someone's flower.

But which school u go self
?

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by doctorofgirls(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
I think the girl most guys are banging currently were not deflowered by them ,xo maybe someone has to just do it
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by McWhillion(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
bonaventure73: Yes u will go to hell.
Y would u uproot someone's flower.

But which school u go self
?
Wow, I never knew you were the one writing the names of people who would go to hell, abeg help me check my name for your list.

6 Likes

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by djeezy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
She will curse you. lol
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
McWhillion:
Wow, I never knew you were the one writing the names of people who would go to hell, abeg help me check my name for your list.
ur name no d my list.. U'r safe.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by firstolalekan(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Was vengeance taken on the the daughters of the first men that deflowered girls?
Na one day everything dey take start...
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
wen u deflower a grl ur indirectly taking a BLOOD convenant with her,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Hollyb(f): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen: wen u deflower a grl ur indirectly taking a BLOOD convenant with her,
fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by MizMyColi(f): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
The mind is the battlefield.
Save yourself the stress........it's agonizing.

2 Likes

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
And if she lays a curse on u,ur life willnever be d same
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen: And if she lays a curse on u,ur life willnever be d same
Don't you think such a curse can only be effective if the guy promised her marriage but reneged?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by topstar80(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
IF U DISVIRGIN A PERSON THAT IS NOT YOUR WIFE

1:your DESTINY will be destroyed
2:your GLORY will decrease
3your BOLDNESS ....u will just lose ur normal boldness
4:your spiritual attainment will be degraded
5:..you will be caged in a spiritual covenant which will be hard to loose yourself......

THESE ARE REAL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Don't you think such a curse can only be effective if the guy promised her marriage but reneged?
marriage or no marriage if he treats her wrongly and she speaks,hmmmmm it definitly going to work
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by McWhillion(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen: And if she lays a curse on u,ur life willnever be d same
Are you serious?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
McWhillion:
Are you serious?
yes ooooo,na serious matter
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Kunleskey(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Oh wat a moment!

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by McWhillion(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen:
yes ooooo,na serious matter
Ahah, I remember my ex crying one night and telling me that may I meet someone who will break my heart.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by valmunich(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Was she drugged during the process ... tsew!
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by jmoore(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2014

No implication at all. Both consented to fornication

Curse ko curse ni.

8 Likes

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
McWhillion:
Ahah, I remember my ex crying one night and telling me that may I meet someone who will break my heart.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Tymax(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
jmoore:

No implication at all. Both consented to fornication

Curse ko curse ni.

That's right. They are both guilty of doing the do.

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by darlingfather(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
As long as the girl made up her mind to do it with u,and u didn't force her into the act,u are safe,but I feel guys shld treat virgin with a lot of respect and love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tymax:
That's right. They are both guilty of doing the do.
bros hw many u don deflower
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Tymax(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen:
bros hw many u don deflower
Me? Never. grin

Wetin do your former moniker? You look good.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tymax:
Me? Never. grin

Wetin do your former moniker? You look good.
i dont blieve it
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Tymax(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
luvlyqueen:
i dont blieve it
You don't believe that you look good? grin

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by MisterLongman(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hollyb: fact
Where is the proof that makes it a fact
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tymax:
You don't believe that you look good? grin
noooo i meant i dont blieve ur NEVER
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Medunah: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Is there any implication of deflowering a girls, and not marrying her, spiritual or physical? Is this implication, if at all it exists, the reason men tend not to have sex with virgins or they (men) just find them inexperienced?
Yeah, she curse you, you dieeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Really Need A Rich,sexy,hot Sugar Mummy Call 09035404174 / Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? / Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.