Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? (13588 Views)

How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? / 7 Advantages Of Marring A Guy That Can Cook / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Isiterere(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Africans can be very annoying atimes,full of SUPERSTITION .
Of a truth, am in the good books of all my X,those I deflowered (two consented adult)and those wey be second hand.

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
firstolalekan:

Yes.
Boys will take revenge on your daughters...
i so like your response

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
You are scaring the HELL out of me!

:your DESTINY will be destroyed
2:your GLORY will decrease
3your BOLDNESS ....u will just lose ur normal boldness
4:your spiritual attainment will be degraded
5:..you will be caged in a spiritual covenant which will be hard to loose yourself......

THESE ARE REAL[/quote]
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=Chilug]
Hello! U didn't do it without her consent. The curse will be causeless[/quo

I dont think so
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
ericpaul158705: You are scaring the HELL out of me!

:your DESTINY will be destroyed
2:your GLORY will decrease
3your BOLDNESS ....u will just lose ur normal boldness
4:your spiritual attainment will be degraded
5:..you will be caged in a spiritual covenant which will be hard to loose yourself......

THESE ARE REAL
is nt a joke ohhhhhh,but are u guilty?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op What is the need of registering for waec if u knw u won't sit to write the exams.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by galaxi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
say something jor!!!
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by galaxi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
etochi11: lol. u are not oo! NYSC too sweet. i swear
hmmmm... i guess you have a story to tell too?
NYSC adventures no get part two brother,did alot of crazy things.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by galaxi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
etochi11: lol. u are not oo! NYSC too sweet. i swear
Is like you also have a story to tell?
mehnn!!! NYSC adventures no get part two.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Sunnystooth(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
ayobase:

u wlc

happy sunday.
Are u married?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by adesina1991(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2014
don't mind them jor.I trust ladies of this century they are now wiser than this deflowering stuff
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by ayobase(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2014
Sunnystooth:
Are u married?

nah.
y asking pls?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Sunnystooth(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2014
ayobase:

nah.
y asking pls?
from most of ur post, i just tink u sound chaste and stuff... And u sound experienced too, so i was wondering if u were married and how a married man still preaches about chastity... Lolz, but its all good. I'm inspired, atleast dere are still good guys like us out there.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 3:15am On Sep 09, 2014
galaxi:
say something jor!!!
i reserve my comment
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Vikky014(f): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2014
McWhillion:
Wow, I never knew you were the one writing the names of people who would go to hell, abeg help me check my name for your list.
hahaha,i also heard dat if u use perfume u will go to hell evn powder
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Vikky014(f): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2014
but on a serious Note dnt disflower a girl dt.dnt wnt to b disflowered if u do dat u actually raped her And u knw it is an offence before God and MAN
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by ayobase(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Sunnystooth:
from most of ur post, i just tink u sound chaste and stuff... And u sound experienced too, so i was wondering if u were married and how a married man still preaches about chastity... Lolz, but its all good. I'm inspired, atleast dere are still good guys like us out there.

I have gone through a lot my brother.

I am God fearing despite my adventure.

totally turned a new leaf from that lifestyle.

we have many good guys around.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Sunnystooth(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2014
ayobase:

I have gone through a lot my brother.

I am God fearing despite my adventure.

totally turned a new leaf from that lifestyle.

we have many good guys around.
Hmmm, Nice to know that u've turned a new leaf. Keep it up bro.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by idu1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
jmoore:

No implication at all. Both consented to fornication

Curse ko curse ni.

no mind them curse ko case ni
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Hollyb(f): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
ayswags: You sound brainwashed.
like i said in my own opinion dat is wat i bliv. Give ur own opinion too and zoom off.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Jkvivi2020: 7:43am On May 09, 2015
Story for d gods. No implication as far as the sexual intercourse was consensual. No rape. She enjoyed it til she cum. How many girl can boost of their virginity today. 99% hav been deflowered. They were deflowered by men who take them for granted and treat them like waste bin. They are now married to men who no nothing about their virginity. I hope u find this post interesting @ poster to your comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / Ma Girlfriend Is A Virgin, How Do We Make Love Without Hurtin Her?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.