Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? (13588 Views)

How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? / 7 Advantages Of Marring A Guy That Can Cook / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by dozzynet(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen: And if she lays a curse on u,ur life willnever be d same
Story for the gods. Not when it's consentual.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by dozzynet(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2014
topstar80: IF U DISVIRGIN A PERSON THAT IS NOT YOUR WIFE

1:your DESTINY will be destroyed
2:your GLORY will decrease
3your BOLDNESS ....u will just lose ur normal boldness
4:your spiritual attainment will be degraded
5:..you will be caged in a spiritual covenant which will be hard to loose yourself......

THESE ARE REAL
I could have agrred with this post IF MAN WERE GOD.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by dozzynet(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen:
marriage or no marriage if he treats her wrongly and she speaks,hmmmmm it definitly going to work
And some girls will start using this as threat.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by dozzynet(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2014
valmunich: Was she drugged during the process ... tsew!
Help me ask them o...

2 Likes

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by dozzynet(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2014
jmoore:

No implication at all. Both consented to fornication

Curse ko curse ni.

GBAMM.

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Chilug(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen: And if she lays a curse on u,ur life willnever be d same
Hello! U didn't do it without her consent. The curse will be causeless
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by MrTeymee(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
topstar80:
all other sins aren't not of d body except fornication and adultery...... why do u think BIBLE emphasises more on that ?..........what i said earlier aiint hyperboles....they are real.....

WHY DO YOU THINK GOD INHABITS WORSHIP WHEN IT COMES FROM A PURE HEART....U CANT HAVE A PURE HEART WHEN U FORNICATE......esp praising God and seeing visions of how u started with d gal.....
All I asked for were biblical references and u wrote a poem
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by ayobase(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
God forbid that I touch any lady, whether virgin or not.

I pray God helps u brother.

prevention better pass cure.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by ayobase(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrTeymee:
All I asked for were biblical references and u wrote a poem

I Corinthians 6:13
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by MrTeymee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
ayobase:

I Corinthians 6:13
Thank you smiley
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by ayobase(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
xpensiv05:
Ayo,u b chair man of nairaland. Hanhan 2007 ke,wher do u stay in abj

shocked shocked who sabi me for Nairaland.

na for maraba I dey manage my life o.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
adesina1991: the truth there is that if a guy disvirgin a lady based on agreement(marriage) and the guy later Bleep up that's when the curse can have effect but if it is based on fun and pleasure,if d lady use charm sef it won't work
eeeh is dat so
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chilug:
Hello! U didn't do with without her consent. The curse will be causeless
really
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by ayobase(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrTeymee:
Thank you smiley

u wlc

happy sunday.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by ayobase(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen:
eeeh is dat so

lolz
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by MrTeymee(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
ayobase:

u wlc

happy sunday.
Same to you brov. Hw was service?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
hehehehe fear don catch dem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Medunah: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
odun4love:

What if we'd plan am together.... Sebi I no force her

And later she bleeped up,and I say I no do again...curse go still dey on me abi?
Lolz, I ws actually jokin with dat comment, as far as d feeling was mutual, nofin is gonna happen except she might become clingy since u were her first. By the way, i hope you know fornication is a Sin....Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by adesina1991(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen: hehehehe fear don catch dem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
fear no dey catch us.but I don't like virgin actually
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by ayobase(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrTeymee:
Same to you brov. Hw was service?

it was refreshing.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by galaxi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
topstar80: IF U DISVIRGIN A PERSON THAT IS NOT YOUR WIFE

1:your DESTINY will be destroyed
2:your GLORY will decrease
3your BOLDNESS ....u will just lose ur normal boldness
4:your spiritual attainment will be degraded
5:..you will be caged in a spiritual covenant which will be hard to loose yourself......

THESE ARE REAL
chai i done die!!!!!
but in my case,it was not intensional.
Their was this fine girl that always dressed sexy and looked very matured and was giving me green light during my nysc days.
I asked her out and she accepted,on her third visit, we hanged out and later spent the night together drunk.
I never knew she was a virgin,although when i forced my thing inside her V she cried out in pain but i was too high to understand what happened.
The following morning i saw blood over my bedshit and i asked her if she was in her menstration period and she started crying and opened up to me.
I felt bad,but the deed have been done and i just had one month left before the end of my stay there.
Lol!!! she was so inlove that she told the mum and sisters i was her BF.
Is been long now,but we still talk on phone and recently,said that she allowed me disvirgned her because she loves me much and will not mind doing anything to have me.
Are my guilty?

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
adesina1991: fear no dey catch us.but I don't like virgin actually
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by luvlyqueen(f): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
galaxi:
chai i done die!!!!! but in my case,it was not intensional.
their was this fine girl that always dressed sexy and giving me green light during my nysc days.
I asked her out and she accepted,on her third visit we hanged out and later spent the night together drunk.
I never knew she was a virgin,although when i forced my thing inside her V she cried out in pain but i was too high to understand what happened.
The following morning i saw blood over my bedshit and i asked her if she was in her menstration and started crying and opened up to me.
I felt bad,but the deed have been done and i just had one month left before the end of my stay there.
Is been long now,but she still call and express her love to me and recently said that she allowed me disvirgned her because she loves me much.
Are my guilty?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by adesina1991(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
may God help we guys sef,we are talking abt virgin ladies now BT are they plenty?undecided
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by dozzynet(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
adesina1991: may God help we guys sef,we are talking abt virgin ladies now BT are they plenty?undecided
Help me ask them o.... And my question is, IS THERE ANY CURSE FOR ANYONE THAT DISVIRGINS HERSELF
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by dozzynet(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
IS THERE
ANY CURSE FOR ANYONE THAT DISVIRGINS HERSELF

1 Like

Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by adesina1991(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
to d ladies:shey virgins still dey except from the newly born ones grin
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by etochi11(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
galaxi:
chai i done die!!!!!
but in my case,it was not intensional.
Their was this fine girl that always dressed sexy and looked very matured and was giving me green light during my nysc days.
I asked her out and she accepted,on her third visit, we hanged out and later spent the night together drunk.
The following morning i saw blood over my bedshit and i asked her if she was in her menstration period and she started crying and opened up to me.
Lol!!! she was so inlove that she told the mum and sisters i was her BF.
Is been long now,but we still talk on phone and recently,said that she allowed me disvirgned her because she loves me much and will not mind doing anything to have me.
Are my guilty?
lol. u are not oo! NYSC too sweet. i swear
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
luvlyqueen: wen u deflower a grl ur indirectly taking a BLOOD convenant with her,
Where do people get this shit from?.Covenant ko,oath ni
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hollyb: sex in itself is a covenant, not to talk of de flowering a lady on top of it. It means dat all the load i.e evil or good things d lady is carrying is exchanged wit urs and vice versa. So abstinence is really the best option. My own opinion
You sound brainwashed.
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by otimothy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
abegi,u deflower her u bounce nothing wld happen,how about after u deflower her and she bounce? who curse who?
Re: Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? by Eden007(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why is it that when a guy breaks up with a girl, people believe that if the girl places a curse on the guy it'll come to pass?? Rubbish!! Sex is a mutual agreement, except it was rape. If there's punishment, it's for both parties. Besides, the last time I checked God is a forgiving God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) / Ma Girlfriend Is A Virgin, How Do We Make Love Without Hurtin Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.