Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Creation Vs. Evolution - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creation Vs. Evolution (6910 Views)

Creation Vs Evolution. Were there really cavemen? What does the bible says? / Creation Vs Evolution: / Pope: Creation Vs. Evolution An ‘absurdity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by plaetton: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
EMILO2STAY: present reasonable facts that makes sense to convince instead of raining insults. He presented some scientific fact that makes him doubt evolution. Rebut that instead of ranting.

science has not explained zilch about the origin of life on earth. They also depend on wishful thinking and ridiculouse assumtions. Funny how u say evolutions is a hundred and fifty years old, The ancients knew about the solar system and the planets for thousands of year before modern science yet are still religeous and believed in creationism.

No one is here to convince you , buddy. The scientific community are not recruiting for heaven.
Go to school to learn, and think .

No one here presented any scientific facts to rebut the theory of evolution.
The fellow cut and pasted things that he himself did not even understand from the creationist web site.
If he had understood the very questions he pasted, he would not have been asking the silly questions he has been doing?
Notice how he refused to read the other links provided to him to have his questions on evolution answered.

So the issue with you guys here is not about science and understanding it, but about magic and superstition that is holding your minds hostage.

I am tired of arguing with ignorance.
Really.

2 Likes

Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by plaetton: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
EMILO2STAY: so u cant rebut the op, u cant present science facts to at least try to convince the op yet engage him just to pour in ur hatred.

Convince him of what?
And what is the op that needs to be rebutted?
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
plaetton:

No one is here to convince you , buddy. The scientific community are not recruiting for heaven.
Go to school to learn, and think .

No one here presented any scientific facts to rebut the theory of evolution.
The fellow cut and pasted things that he himself did not even understand from the creationist web site.
If he had understood the very questions he pasted, he would not have been asking the silly questions he has been doing?
Notice how he refused to read the other links provided to him to have his questions on evolution answered.

So the issue with you guys here is not about science and understanding it, but about magic and superstition that is holding your minds hostage.

I am tired of arguing with ignorance.
Really.
if the scientific community is not recruting, why do they teach it in school, if u are not here to convince me why trouble ur self for another mans belief. I think u atheist have a bigger problem than u think religeous people have.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by Liekiller(f): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
GJames: Could you guys just give me the answers to the 5 questions i asked.
My post never said anything about me believing in santa claus or fairies. I don't believe they exist but i strongly believe in the supernatural, because i have seen things science can't explain

you didn't ask any question I am aware of. You threw a few pages of "intelligent design" blabla at us.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by oyewolestephen(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
My post never said anything about me believing in santa claus or fairies. I don't believe they exist but i strongly believe in the supernatural, because i have seen things science can't explain
those things that science can't explain have you ever seen or feel it yourself, obviously all of them are derived from hearsay.. And don't come here and tell us Nollywood, or Bollywood movie

2 Likes

Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by plaetton: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
EMILO2STAY: if the scientific community is not recruting, why do they teach it in school, if u are not here to convince me why trouble ur self for another mans belief.

OMG!

This is the biggest laughter for the day?

Why do they teach it in school? shocked

Hilarious.
Thanks for making me laugh so hard. grin

They teach it for the same reasons that they teach that 1+1 + 1 can only be = 3, and not = 1, as your divine arithmetic of holy trinity would suggest.
lol.

The question is why do civilized nations not teach creationism in schools , and why semi-primitive nations teach it ?

The answer to those questions should teach you a lot,... that is , if you are capable of learning.

1 Like

Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by plaetton: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2014

You believe in the supernatural, but you don't believe in fairies and santa clause,..... because ?

Lol.

You guys never seem to even know when you contradict yourselves..

I am sure you also believe in Yahweh, but you don't believe in Zeus, right?

1 Like

Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by plaetton: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
EMILO2STAY: if the scientific community is not recruting, why do they teach it in school, if u are not here to convince me why trouble ur self for another mans belief. I think u atheist have a bigger problem than u think religeous people have.

Let me ask you something.

Do you accept the germ theory?
Do you accept the theory of gravitation?

1 Like

Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
all these athiests?well only they die they will know.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
all these athiests?well only when they die they will know.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
plaetton:

OMG!

This is the biggest laughter for the day?

Why do they teach it in school? shocked

Hilarious.
Thanks for making me laugh so hard. grin

They teach it for the same reasons that they teach that 1+1 + 1 can only be = 3, and not = 1, as your divine arithmetic of holy trinity would suggest.
lol.

The question is why do civilized nations not teach creationism in schools , and why semi-primitive nations teach it ?

The answer to those questions should teach you a lot,... that is , if you are capable of learning.
thought u said the scientific community is not recruting or try to convince people. the theory of evolution is also bared on faith.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: these are very possible with the super natural.

grin grin this got me laughing out loud at 12:20 am

Abeg carry your supernatural waka go bush
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 12:49am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: dont start sounding like a kid. super natural is simply beyond natural i.e metaphysics, somthing u cant explain scientificaly or using logic. A being with supernatural power can make a donkey talk.

Metaphysics has been explained severally using available scientific knowledge and logic, it is science itself like quantum physics.. many forms of metaphysical techniques are psychological, and others including illusions, in general it is energy manipulation of any sort.
All is still very much in the context of Nature.

However metaphysics never takes the default biological mechanism of a donkey into that of a man. a donkey is a donkey, a man is a man.and speech as a result of our vocal cords is a biological attribute
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2014

You believe in supernatural? grin santa is the king of the supernaturals grin
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 12:54am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: present reasonable facts that makes sense to convince instead of raining insults. He presented some scientific fact that makes him doubt evolution. Rebut that instead of ranting.

science has not explained zilch about the origin of life on earth. They also depend on wishful thinking and ridiculouse assumtions. Funny how u say evolutions is a hundred and fifty years old, The ancients knew about the solar system and the planets for thousands of year before modern science yet are still religeous and believed in creationism.

The ancients were not necessarily religious, religion was made out of their work by the ignorant but the ones with the brains weren't doing religion, these were the ones searching and trying to understand the universe
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:54am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

grin grin this got me laughing out loud at 12:20 am

Abeg carry your supernatural waka go bush
but i was not in the bush when i had an encounter with the supernatural.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: if the scientific community is not recruting, why do they teach it in school, if u are not here to convince me why trouble ur self for another mans belief. I think u atheist have a bigger problem than u think religeous people have.

You should have asked why we learn how to speak a language
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: thought u said the scientific community is not recruting or try to convince people. the theory of evolution is also bared on faith.

You don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't a matter of fact.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:58am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

Metaphysics has been explained severally using available scientific knowledge and logic, it is science itself like quantum physics.. many forms of metaphysical techniques are psychological, and others including illusions, in general it is energy manipulation of any sort.
All is still very much in the context of Nature.

However metaphysics never takes the default biological mechanism of a donkey into that of a man. a donkey is a donkey, a man is a man.and speech as a result of our vocal cords is a biological attribute
pls explain to me using science how a human beign can close the eyes but still see clearly.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

You don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't a matter of fact.
is not a matter of fact cuz u cant prove it.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:02am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

You should have asked why we learn how to speak a language
they are not trying to communicate but indoctrinate people with a false theory of the origin of life and man which they have failed.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: but i was not in the bush when i had an encounter with the supernatural.

That is ur business. You encountered something you can't explain doesn't make it supernatural.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 1:12am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: is not a matter of fact cuz u cant prove it.

So lemme get this straight...evolution is a lie because I can't prove it? grin
Anything a man can't prove is a registered lie?
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:15am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

The ancients were not necessarily religious, religion was made out of their work by the ignorant but the ones with the brains weren't doing religion, these were the ones searching and trying to understand the universe
the ancients were very very religious, the amount of religious people today is a proof to that despite scientists trying to convince people out of it .

u call the ancients ignorant but they new the planets and the solar system thousands of years before modern science.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 1:17am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: they are not trying to communicate but indoctrinate people with a false theory of the origin of life and man which they have failed.

They are communicating with the universe. Teaching the theory of evolution and it's possibilities as has been observed and rationalised is a way of understanding the universe better like language is a collection of words to understand each other better
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by macof(m): 1:19am On Sep 09, 2014
EMILO2STAY: pls explain to me using science how a human beign can close the eyes but still see clearly.

Illusions.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:19am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:25am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

So lemme get this straight...evolution is a lie because I can't prove it? grin
Anything a man can't prove is a registered lie?
anything u cant prove, any thing u or anybody have not witnessed, anything that does not make sense is a lie and anything that close to 6000 years of mans history or existense has not recorded is a lie; Such as the theory of evolution.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2014
[.quote author=macof]

Illusions. [/quote]hahahahahahaha...pls define illusions.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:32am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

That is ur business. You encountered something you can't explain doesn't make it supernatural.
i encountered somthing beyond the natural. Nigar i have seen thing in this life that science can never explain somthing beyond the natural. Pls explain to me using science or logic how a cat can turn into a young human girl when hit by a car, and propose theorem for that.
Re: Creation Vs. Evolution by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2014
macof:

They are communicating with the universe. Teaching the theory of evolution and it's possibilities as has been observed and rationalised is a way of understanding the universe better like language is a collection of words to understand each other better
they have not observed anything otherwise they would have solid proof and not by ridiculously assuming that this and that might have happened.
secondly they do it specificaly to take the mind of people off religeon specificaly christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The True Story Of Jesus On The Cross (the Gospel Of Barnabas) / The Difference Between Christmas Eve & Watch Night? / 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.