Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? (7571 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by dollydolly(f): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2014
Op ur story is quite funny.. I guess every lady does that when they are alone in d rum or house as the case may be. I might be wrong though.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by valdes00(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2014
donglazy:
See ur life,are u expecting him to say they ended up having sex
Haaaa..... Y u wan rope me nah, God knw say I no talk so oo... Alakoba *continues listenin to PLENTY MONEY rmx by valdes*
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by donglazy(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2014
valdes00:
Haaaa..... Y u wan rope me nah, God knw say I no talk so oo... Alakoba *continues listenin to PLENTY MONEY rmx by valdes*
Ahhhhh,piracy without notice,COSON and BON where at thou
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by valdes00(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2014
donglazy:
Ahhhhh,piracy without notice,COSON and BON where at thou
U wan hear am also, d rmx balm die grin
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by simdam500(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2014
StaceyJ: Nope! undecided
Have never done that.

And my mum is very strict.
She'd probably cut off my b***s if she ever sees me going around the house unclad. tongue

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by simdam500(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2014
even as a guy.... i do that

but once n 3years
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by donglazy(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2014
valdes00:
U wan hear am also, d rmx balm die grin
So na you no dey let the music pay abi...today I must make sure say COSON. ,no infact BON must ban you from singing
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by valdes00(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2014
donglazy:
So na you no dey let the music pay abi...today I must make sure say COSON. ,no infact BON must ban you from singing
But dem go allow me dey sing for church abi
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Frankpiska(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2014
martyns303: 1. She's just over reacting.
2. She's below 23
3. You guys don't have a really close family relationship.

I once went to visit my grandmom, she's ill so there were 5 of my relatives, all females in the house. I was the only guy. They all usually dress up in front of each other, don't know if they forgot a guy is now in the house. They still walk around the house nude. In a day I could be called to scrub 3 of their backs while they are having a shower. Funny thing is, it didn't even feel awkward, strange or weird cos of the close family relationship.
Choi!......guy you can lie eehh!
You suppose grab award,walahi!

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by jonsin(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2014
2. She's below 23

I once went to visit my grandmom, she's ill so there were 5 of my relatives, all females in the house. I was the only guy. They all usually dress up in front of each other, don't know if they forgot a guy is now in the house. They still walk around the house nude. In a day I could be called to scrub 3 of their backs while they are having a shower. Funny thing is, it didn't even feel awkward, strange or weird cos of the close family relationship.

its nice but not all family's that close
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by martyns303(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2014
Frankpiska:
Choi!......guy you can lie eehh!
You suppose grab award,walahi!
Not everyone is from a dysfunctional family. Looking at ur dp, a lot can be said.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by jonsin(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2014
Clinton594: And you were watching her go into these places right?

feeding his eyes, but its his cousin sha, he should know that
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by jonsin(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2014
martyns303:
Not everyone is from a dysfunctional family. Looking at ur dp, a lot can be said.

guy calm down na
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2014
StaceyJ: Nope! undecided
Have never done that.

And my mum is very strict.
She'd probably cut off my b***s if she ever sees me going around the house unclad. tongue

What does b***s stand for in your statement - balls or boobs. I ask so that we can clearly ascertain your gender.
Seun sef , I wrote b@@bs and not bosom
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by ugreat(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2014
2. She's below 23

Guy talk truth!
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by muhddeen3: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Yoy better ask him, or maybe he has a chip in his head!
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by martyns303(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2014
ugreat:
Guy talk truth!
What's so strange or unbelievable?
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2014
2. She's below 23

They handicap or what? You and your people are weird bruh(no offence). Happy sunday

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by martyns303(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2014
OliverPin: They handicap or what? You and your people are weird bruh(no offence). Happy sunday
No they are not handicapped. I grew up in the midst of women. Didn't see anything wrong with all these things u guys are worrying about.

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2014
martyns303:
No they are not handicapped. I grew up in the midst of women. Didn't see anything wrong with all these things u guys are worrying about.
*views pix* Niggar you fine BUT you scrub 3 backs a day Lol. #Peace bruh.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by martyns303(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2014
OliverPin: *views pix* Niggar you fine BUT you scrub 3 backs a day Lol. #Peace bruh.
Yes I did bru, Will do anything for my sisters. Love my fam. The love they showered me, can't never pay them back.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by rattlesnake(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2014
popplm: actualy this happened to my cousin yesterday and ever since been ashamed setting her eyes on me.....

.....she thought was home alone and had shower, went into the kitchen and ironed a blouse and skirt naked. After she finished she walked into the lounge to get her underwear from the washing basket and then discovered that i was there picking my cloths for a wash she screamed and ran to her room crying....
you ever had same experience? feel free to share here... angry
bloddy liar...looking for fantasies to m9asturbate with undecided
Ote

Better go to otigba and continue selling Ur used phones
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Frankpiska(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2014
martyns303:
Ofcus a lot can be said from dp and they are positive things but don't involve my family your bad words plz.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by plendil: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2014
OliverPin: They handicap or what? You and your people are weird bruh(no offence). Happy sunday

Dont see anything weird. I aslo grew up in the midst of five women (mum plus 4 sisters) and it was common for my sis to move around topless (though not fully nude_) while in the room. I'll would even assist rubbing cream on their back after they shower.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2014
plendil:

Dont see anything weird. I aslo grew up in the midst of five women (mum plus 4 sisters) and it was common for my sis to move around topless (though not fully nude_) while in the room. I'll would even assist rubbing cream on their back after they shower.

so you see boobs at ease? Ok I have heard enuff bruh... I understand now
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by ShirelleBaby: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2014
I do it a lot and still do it-never been caught-but caught a neighbour peeping tru his bedroom window one day to steal a view-i laughed,did the tongue out and closed my curtain
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Melancholy(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2014
what a funny question
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by martyns303(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2014
plendil:

Thanks for the clarification, a lot of funny folks on NL. Growing up among women is so beautiful, the way they love u, I was threated like a king. Didn't have to bother about clothes cos my wardrobe is always filled up. Funny thing is women seem to know how to dress a guy better than he can dress himself.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by plendil: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2014
OliverPin: so you see boobs at ease? Ok I have heard enuff bruh... I understand now

yeah, no biggie. Any guy who gets turned on at the sight of his blood sisters' boobs is the wierdo, IMO. tongue tongue
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2014
plendil:

yeah, no biggie. Any guy who gets turned on at the sight of his blood sisters' boobs is the wierdo, IMO. tongue tongue
why's ur tongue out for me lol. I ain guilty of that bruh. You wouldn't know though. #Peace
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by popplm(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2014
rattlesnake: bloddy liar...looking for fantasies to m9asturbate with undecided
Ote

Better go to otigba and continue selling Ur used phones
see what this marijuana has caused to ya life.....o pariiiiiii
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Bryan12(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
5boys And a girl not up to ten.I hate the idea the idea of my lil sister walking around unclad.Am the jealous type

I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) / Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened / Condom With Sperm For Sale