Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? (7518 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by popplm(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
actualy this happened to my cousin yesterday and ever since been ashamed setting her eyes on me.....

.....she thought was home alone and had shower, went into the kitchen and ironed a blouse and skirt naked. After she finished she walked into the lounge to get her underwear from the washing basket and then discovered that i was there picking my cloths for a wash she screamed and ran to her room crying....
you ever had same experience? feel free to share here... angry
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by bigtt76(f): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hahaha funny shaaa. Ironed Skirt and Blouse in Kitchen from bathroom? Shei you be her cousin na so why the hues and cries?
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by dechandel(f): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Very funny grin
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by dolarland(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hahaha.. u sef for join her cry grin

5 Likes

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by lirusehn(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
what's the biggie here? undecided
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Did you run after her? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by nwaobitex: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
lol
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yeah. I'm not usually fully dressed at home though. Funny.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by popplm(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
krall: Did you run after her? shocked
she might commit suicide if that happens... grin
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
lirusehn: what's the biggie here? undecided

i wonder.

@topic..its a NO for me
maybe if many end this in their rooms it won't be a biggie
i dnt know why many mostly girls love this sef.

I've bumped into my sister,cousins and aunties in such situation too many times.tho its always taken lightly.

my cousin's excuse was boarding sch.
guess she forgot i attended boarding too...
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yeah, I do that often...... only when I know its just family and no guests.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by floma07(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Op... Diaris God ooo
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by martyns303(m): 1:07am On Sep 07, 2014
1. She's just over reacting.
2. She's below 23
3. You guys don't have a really close family relationship.

I once went to visit my grandmom, she's ill so there were 5 of my relatives, all females in the house. I was the only guy. They all usually dress up in front of each other, don't know if they forgot a guy is now in the house. They still walk around the house nude. In a day I could be called to scrub 3 of their backs while they are having a shower. Funny thing is, it didn't even feel awkward, strange or weird cos of the close family relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Elnino4ladies: 2:52am On Sep 07, 2014
Lol
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by tayoxx(m): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2014
y is she crying
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by temozeun: 6:05am On Sep 07, 2014
It all depend on closeness u guys have, no big deal there jarey. But to her is gonna be hell
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by chidekings(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2014
martyns303: 1. She's just over reacting.
2. She's below 23
3. You guys don't have a really close family relationship.

I once went to visit my grandmom, she's ill so there were 5 of my relatives, all females in the house. I was the only guy. They all usually dress up in front of each other, don't know if they forgot a guy is now in the house. They still walk around the house nude. In a day I could be called to scrub 3 of their backs while they are having a shower. Funny thing is, it didn't even feel awkward, strange or weird cos of the close family relationship.

pls where are u from?

3 Likes

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by stanconnect(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2014
That's ladies culture, where I come from, there are so many ladies there and it's a normal thing for em..
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by martyns303(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2014
chidekings:

pls where are u from?
Why?
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Clinton594(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2014
And you were watching her go into these places right?
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by StaceyJ(f): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Nope! undecided
Have never done that.

And my mum is very strict.
She'd probably cut off my b***s if she ever sees me going around the house unclad. tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Clinton594(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2014
Jeeeeezzzzz I so much love the heavenly feeling I get when I take my bathe behind wrappers in my village.
I mostly use that backyard method after playing football.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Clinton594(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2014
StaceyJ: Nope! undecided
Have never done that.

She'd probably cut off my b***s if she ever sees me going around the house unclad. tongue

She doesn't need to see yeh..... It's something done once in a long while. You shud get that feeling something.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Dreyl(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Houseofglam7: Yeah, I do that often...... only when I know its just family and no guests.

chai!!! grin cool
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Dreyl(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Have never done that.

seems you re still a teenager tongue
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Dreyl(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2014
krall: Did you run after her? shocked
hehehehehehehehe
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Have never done that.

No she won't,u can try it lipsrsealed
Have never done that.

No she won't,u can try it
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2014
Houseofglam7: Yeah, I do that often...... only when I know its just family and no guests.

hehehhe.see gobe...........picture or.................................................................................................................................................................................................................its a lie
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by valmunich(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Op what happened after she ran out sad
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by nickz(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2014
who should

i do this shit a lot!!
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by valdes00(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2014
D OP no complete d story jhor, him jus talk where ppl go support am... M sure he is hidin sumtin
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by donglazy(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2014
valdes00: D OP no complete d story jhor, him jus talk where ppl go support am... M sure he is hidin sumtin
See ur life,are u expecting him to say they ended up having sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> / Have You Ever Been In A Long Distance Relationship? / Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.