Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? (7570 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by jonsin(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
martyns303:
Thanks for the clarification, a lot of funny folks on NL. Growing up among women is so beautiful, the way they love u, I was threated like a king. Didn't have to bother about clothes cos my wardrobe is always filled up. Funny thing is women seem to know how to dress a guy better than he can dress himself.

very true, all guys in my house though
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: chai!!! grin cool

grin
Dreyl: chai!!! grin cool
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Ichel: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
martyns303: 1. She's just over reacting.
2. She's below 23
3. You guys don't have a really close family relationship.

I once went to visit my grandmom, she's ill so there were 5 of my relatives, all females in the house. I was the only guy. They all usually dress up in front of each other, don't know if they forgot a guy is now in the house. They still walk around the house nude. In a day I could be called to scrub 3 of their backs while they are having a shower. Funny thing is, it didn't even feel awkward, strange or weird cos of the close family relationship.
That awkward moment when you get an erection while scrubing, you were probably a kid when then. Well what do i know
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ademolapaul: hehehhe.see gobe...........picture or.................................................................................................................................................................................................................its a lie
Badt boi!

You wan see badt tin abi? tongue
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Houseofglam7:
Badt boi!

You wan see badt tin abi? tongue
no be my fault o!seeing is believing
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Dreyl(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Houseofglam7:

grin

tonguewinkgrin
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Elkristo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
dolarland: Hahaha.. u sef for join her cry grin
hahahahaha. Abi.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Marverick(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why she dey cry ,
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by StaceyJ(f): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: seems you re still a teenager tongue

Nope! tongue
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Dreyl(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
StaceyJ:

Nope! tongue
ok smiley
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by StaceyJ(f): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
neoapocalypse:

What does b***s stand for in your statement - balls or boobs. I ask so that we can clearly ascertain your gender.
Seun sef , I wrote b@@bs and not bosom

Lolz. Stands for bosoms.
That comment was just a joke anyway. tongue
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by darnley16(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
2. She's below 23

I once went to visit my grandmom, she's ill so there were 5 of my relatives, all females in the house. I was the only guy. They all usually dress up in front of each other, don't know if they forgot a guy is now in the house. They still walk around the house nude. In a day I could be called to scrub 3 of their backs while they are having a shower. Funny thing is, it didn't even feel awkward, strange or weird cos of the close family relationship.
my brother same o, my yoruba side of the family don't give a hoot, they'll even ask u if u look at them u wan suck,jokingly in yoruba
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Oh Good Lawd... I HAVE READ ENOUGH. grin grin grin
I'm out sad
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by amagugm: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
martyns303:
No they are not handicapped. I grew up in the midst of women. Didn't see anything wrong with all these things u guys are worrying about.
No, everything is wrong with that. So long as you have hit puberty, which obviously you have, the sight of any naked adult female would stir your sexual chemistry. You are claiming nothing strange about it but we have seen father sleep with daughter, brother with sister. It is wrong and you must stop that.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Medunah: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yep, wen am about to take my bath or after but dats when am sure dere is no one else at home but me
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by popplm(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
that yanz and oranges i kuku saw didn't raise my rod......i dont know why she took it so serious....mtcwww... grin
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
describe in details everything u saw
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by oyomii(f): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
I havnt been caught cos I secure d territory well. No bride price reduction oooo. I havnt done dat in a long while tho.
It's actually one of d tins I look forward to in marriage. Unclad movements. wink
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Spotless180(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
i hv walked into a girl stark naked. her vagiina staring me in d face. i just simply say sorry and walked out of d room.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by oyomii(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Spotless180: i hv walked into a girl stark naked. her vagiina staring me in d face. i just simply say sorry and walked out of d room.

Staring @ u?how?
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Spotless180(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
oyomii:

Staring @ u?how?
i saw everything.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by popplm(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Spotless180: i saw everything.
ho my God! shocked
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
oyomii: I havnt been caught cos I secure d territory well. No bride price reduction oooo. I havnt done dat in a long while tho.
It's actually one of d tins I look forward to in marriage. Unclad movements. wink
That akward moment when u think Ur territory is fully secured.. Not knowing theres a guy peeping u with microscopic eyes somewhere.

Just imagining.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2014
2. She's below 23

That awkward moment when Ur sis thinks Ur scrubbing her back with Ur hand... Not knowing its Ur wiener that's doing the wonderful job.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:09am On Sep 08, 2014
smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by akinladejo: 3:48am On Sep 08, 2014
2. She's below 23

No be lie. I lived with some of my cousins some years ago. They will dress in my presence and only jokingly tell me to close my eyes o.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by oyomii(f): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
bonaventure73: That akward moment when u think Ur territory is fully secured.. Not knowing theres a guy peeping u with microscopic eyes somewhere.

Just imagining.

Microscope ko?
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
oyomii:

Microscope ko?
scopemicro ni
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by msjanet(f): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
yes
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
msjanet: yes

As in habitually, patrolling naked? shocked
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by msjanet(f): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:

As in habitually, patrolling naked? shocked
no, by accident.
Re: Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
msjanet:
no, by accident.

How can you be accidentally naked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw Them Making Out In The Office ! See Details Here / I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) / Beautiful Ladies, Lets See Your Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.