Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (73051 Views)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by masquellett(m): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Done.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by harridon710(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
can anybody tell me how to register
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by hardeyswaggz: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
i tried to login and it said my account has been locked and i shld try again in the next 24 hrs, who has also experienced this?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Useless Bank...

They never complete any of their yeye GT recruitment exercises
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2014
How did u reg pple? Tnx
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by mmark12(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lazy Nigerians already whining. instead of them putting in the effort, prepare and apply. they are complaining already. looking for easy way out

Those of you who are interested, I wish u success, your hard work will pay off. GOODLUCK
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by cosmonova: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Has anyone yet to finish nysc been successful with the initial submission?

I'm going to finish nysc next month and it says I do not meet minimum requirements.

What's up?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by MissIndependent(f): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
cosmonova: Has anyone yet to finish nysc been successful with the initial submission?

I'm going to finish nysc next month and it says I do not meet minimum requirements.

What's up?
I applied successfully and I will be through with service next month. Normally when applying for things like this, you don't click NYSC ongoing or yet to be completed...you click completed since POP is 3-4weeks time I don't see any difference here.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by oluwanoni: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
As anyone done the strength assessment via phone....i would like to use my phone
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by ignis: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
successfully registered, though am yet to take the assessment test.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by seminarybolous: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Keep applying but I think its waste of time.....#dont quote me#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Alcheringa(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2014
ignis: succe embarassedssfully registered, though am yet to take the assessment test.
Please, How did you apply, because I'm only seeing International graduate program for other countries, but not Nigeria.
Which of them did you apply for?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by ignis: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Alcheringa:
Please, How did you apply, because I'm only seeing International graduate program for other countries, but not Nigeria.
Which of them did you apply for?

Click on the international program. Then under the country, choose Nigeria.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
oluwanoni: As anyone done the strength assessment via phone....i would like to use my phone

You cannot use a phone. The method of answering questions is drag and drop which is not possible on phone.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by p310id: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
mayor4utd:

You cannot use a phone. The method of answering questions is drag and drop which is not possible on phone.
I did mine with a phone

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
p310id:
I did mine with a phone

I'm using a BB and was unable to do it on phone. Maybe I didn't get the logic and it even costs me the first question. Have you been scheduled for the next stage after the first assessment or you are still waiting?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Emmyvans: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Please, has anyone successfully scaled through the personality strength test.
I've been turned down on 3 attempts already sef...
Please dont ask how.
Any interesting tips please
Thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by p310id: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
mayor4utd:

I'm using a BB and was unable to do it on phone. Maybe I didn't get the logic and it even costs me the first question. Have you been scheduled for the next stage after the first assessment or you are still waiting?
I hv
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
p310id:
I hv

How long does it takes for them to send mail for the next stage after the work strength assesment. Cos I did mine on Sunday and I've not received another message apart from the result of the work strength assessment that was sent to me immediately after the assessment.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by p310id: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
mayor4utd:

How long does it takes for them to send mail for the next stage after the work strength assesment. Cos I did mine on Sunday and I've not received another message apart from the result of the work strength assessment that was sent to me immediately after the assessment.
I got the link for the aptitude test few minutes after the result of d assessment
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
p310id:
I got the link for the aptitude test few minutes after the result of d assessment

Aiit thanks a lot.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
p310id:

Sorry, can you say what the next assessment looks like.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by scarr: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
just finished the assessment test...too bad you can only apply for only one of the graduate positions....i wish everybody goodluck
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by bbdrown: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
scarr: just finished the assessment test...too bad you can only apply for only one of the graduate positions....i wish everybody goodluck
bro please how was d test? What format?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by scarr: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
bbdrown: bro please how was d test? What format?
was just questions based on ur choice of reasoning(no correct or wrong answer), ull have to arrange d answers from most likely to least likely...just got another message for another test but this time it says I should get a calculator ready, would do that when I'm in a more relaxed state.....goodluck.....ill strongly advise u use a system than a mobile phone
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by bbdrown: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
scarr: was just questions based on ur choice of reasoning(no correct or wrong answer), ull have to arrange d answers from most likely to least likely...just got another message for another test but this time it says I should get a calculator ready, would do that when I'm in a more relaxed state.....goodluck.....ill strongly advise u use a system than a mobile phone
thanks.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by kakashi12(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
please who has written the test after the online assessment. Wat type of questions were asked..
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Owoado(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
I beliv it'll be basic numerical and diagramatic questions, time is d main thing. just practice wid numerical questions u hav. Wish u all d best
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2014
The process is awfully long cry and after all the stress there is no assurance of getting to the last stage. I went through the 2013 thread and as long as that thread was, no one got the job. I feel discouraged already cry
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by kakashi12(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=kofsy]The process is awfully long cry and after all the stress there is no assurance of getting to the last stage. I went through the 2013 thread and as long as that thread was, no one got the job. I feel discouraged already cry[/quote ] I noticed same thing. No one really got the job but let's try and see. @ least we will get some experience
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
kofsy: The process is awfully long cry and after all the stress there is no assurance of getting to the last stage. I went through the 2013 thread and as long as that thread was, no one got the job. I feel discouraged already cry
Just because no one on the thread got the job doesnt mean no one got it at all. My sister resumed there last month for the IG programme, also a cousin of mine. three from their group(during interviews they were divided into groups) were employed and one other in another group not sure if thats the total that were employed though but she is in coverage and corprate finance.
Dont be discouraged. Its a tough recruitment, long too but it wouldnt hurt to try.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.