Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (73030 Views)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by damite1000(f): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
i need a respond from smn
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by damite1000(f): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
smn shu text d website to me
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by damite1000(f): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
MissIndependent: Lol I'm not even interested in writing the assessment text again they keep sending me a reminder message. Standard chatterd or whateva I say I no do again shey na by force? Lol
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Owoado(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Peeps dat wanna apply just visit scdotcom, click careers, location nigeria, the positions will come up.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by scarr: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2014
achmed1:

Ednut1 , how do you do , and how's the job search going?
I pray u get an offer soon if u have not already gotten.
I have noticed you on PwC threads and hoped u did gotten something already.

If u are still eligible for their next graduate program do contact me for tips on passing the test.

Wish u the best
hey bro,
when would d next program commence, and what is /are d eligibility criteria...and I'm so gonna need those tips
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Pweezy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
damite1000: pls abi jjc here i wil i go abt the vacancypls abi jjc here i wil i go abt the vacancypls abi jjc here i wil i go abt the vacancy
Visit www.sc.com de ff thru d int' graduate link
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Pweezy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Owoado: yes u can re apply. September opens a new recruitment period for them, so u can apply again.
Tnx....
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
hello house. av not got the second stage test till now. pls can anybody wit useful idea help?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by oladayo042: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
odeebee: hello house. av not got the second stage test till now. pls can anybody wit useful idea help?
This is my response to a guy who asked what you are asking:
That you have not gotten the second mail is actually a good sign. Afterall, it is better than getting a regret mail five minutes after the assessment report.

My best bet is that there are some superpower
combinations that they are considering whether to
accept/reject. This may explain why some people
got the second mail (both acceptance and
rejection) immediately after the assessment
report and some are yet to get it few days after
their report.
It looks like I was right because the guy was later invited to write the second test.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
oladayo042: This is my response to a guy who asked what you are asking:
It looks like I was right because the guy was later invited to write the second test.

God bless you brov
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by sanme1: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pls who has done the video interview[/quote]
@kakashi. ~ i beg how was the video interview. What kinda questions did they ask?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
have u written d second test??
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by sanme1: 5:48am On Sep 21, 2014
Yes
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by nellytivities(f): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2014
Please house this needs urgent attention- I did the online strength assessment test and the result of my superpowers and all were sent to me via mail..After then I didn't get any mail.. no regret, no invitation for the next stage, I just checked my mail now to see that I was sent a reminder 2days ago to complete my online strength assessment test which I have done already.

Please someone tell me what to do.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by odeebee: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2014
sanme1: Yes

av been waiting for my second invite
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please who has been invited and/or has completed the video interview? What was it like and what questions did they ask? Or how are you preparing for it?

kakashi12: .
Please have you done yours?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by kakashi12(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Williamso: Please who has been invited and/or has completed the video interview? What was it like and what questions did they ask? Or how are you preparing for the it?

Please have you done yours?
I have done it..wat program did U apply for..questions like wat motivates you, characteristics that have made U successful till nw,
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
kakashi12: I have done it..wat program did U apply for..questions like wat motivates you, characteristics that have made U successful till nw,

I hope I won't be nervous when I do mine - just got the mail this morning.

I applied for Financial Markets (erroneously though)... What about you?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by JstBrave(f): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Someone should please tell me about the aptitude test, what to expect and if there is any material I can study that can be of help.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by kakashi12(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Williamso:

I hope I won't be nervous when I do mine - just got the mail this morning.

I applied for Financial Markets (erroneously though)... What about you?
just get a quiet place. I applied for Wealth management but U will just be seeing urself...don't be nervous..30 mins ur done
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
kakashi12: just get a quiet place. I applied for Wealth management but U will just be seeing urself...don't be nervous..30 mins ur done

Thanks mate... Will do it tomorrow or next...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
scarr: this was the error i got from the first try..this is my 2nd day sad ......my inner naija mind is telling me they know about it already but choose to ignore angry....please how do you contact them as i cant find any contact us tab..

So sorry I didn't respond to you much earlier. I've been able to resolve my issue, and I hope you also have been able to resolve yours...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Worksunlimited: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
kakashi12: just get a quiet place. I applied for Wealth management but U will just be seeing urself...don't be nervous..30 mins ur done

So did i.. how the questions take be?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
JstBrave: Someone should please tell me about the aptitude test, what to expect and if there is any material I can study that can be of help.
Worksunlimited:
So did i.. how the questions take be?

Go here: https://www.savilleconsulting.com/products/aptitude-practice-preparation-advice

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by nellytivities(f): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
nobody gree reply me? This is not fair!!!! undecided

nellytivities: Please house this needs urgent attention- I did the online strength assessment test and the result of my superpowers and all were sent to me via mail..After then I didn't get any mail.. no regret, no invitation for the next stage, I just checked my mail now to see that I was sent a reminder 2days ago to complete my online strength assessment test which I have done already.

Please someone tell me what to do.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
nellytivities: nobody gree reply me? This is not fair!!!! undecided

Follow the link in the mail and take the test again. It probably did not save before...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by amanze15(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
its a survey test. grin i just put everything on top manager head grin, fantastic test though cool the banking sector its all about teamwork smiley am a geologist looking for @ years experience in a bank, Naija go put police check point and sharp corner for person destiny undecided buh there is God> its very technical read it well before u answer wink
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by swifteekay: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
kakashi12: shapes and percentages mainly

@Kakashi12.....Please how long did it take to update you with result of your numerical test? I have done the test since Thursday last week but no feedback yet sad
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by nellytivities(f): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
I have done that. I clicked on the link and it just said "thank you for taking the online strength assessment. I went back and clicked on It again and it said the page has expired.

Williamso:

Follow the link in the mail and take the test again. It probably did not save before...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2014
Williamso:

Go here: https://www.savilleconsulting.com/products/aptitude-practice-preparation-advice
From this link, the questions set are numerical and diagrammatic or numerical and abstract? ? Also, what's the timing like and how many set of questions??

Thank you smiley smiley
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2014
nellytivities: I have done that. I clicked on the link and it just said "thank you for taking the online strength assessment. I went back and clicked on It again and it said the page has expired.
Sorry about that. I guess you should send them an email about this. (Should be graduate.recruitment@sc.com)

MarvellousGod: From this link, the questions set are numerical and diagrammatic or numerical and abstract? ? Also, what's the timing like and how many set of questions??
Thank you smiley smiley
Attempt the questions. It's the company Standard Chartered outsourced the aptitude to, so the questions - though not the same - are quite similar with even similar timing.
Practice the numerical and abstract as those were what I did in the real test (for Financial Markets. Don't know about other streams).
In the real assessment, for the first test (Logic/Abstract), you are given 8 questions, each with 4 sub-questions to be completed in 16mins; meaning 30secs per sub-question. For the second test (Numerical), you are given 8 questions, each with 4 sub-questions to be completed in 24mins; meaning 45secs per sub-question.
Just follow the link I gave you and practice long enough to pass all the sample questions, as well as get familiar with the timing constraints...
(And for the numerical, you almost certainly will need a calculator. A phone calculator might be just fine though smiley)

Goodluck!!

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks alot @williamso... smiley smiley

I can't access the questions though because it can't open in a phone...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos)