Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi (30337 Views)

I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / I Knew I Would Score –emenike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by mymissingrib(m): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2014
am surprised he can utter such statement
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2014
cramjones: Mr. Keshi, you have done your bit, it is time to retire, before you become a spiritualist rather than a coach!

-CramJones

Long time booda.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by mummyson26(m): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2014
I think steven keshi is more confused than uzoenyi in this pix

1 Like

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by Marcelinho(m): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2014
MissyDivah: This Eagles Can't Fly oooooooo tongue
please drop call me with this number, like to. speak with u 08135747235
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by Limibanti(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Keshi no sabi anything at all, he has being lucky all this while...To me we are just playing any where belle face, nothing tactical or technical...Make we find a new coach, the guy have being our coach for too long self

1 Like

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by afolayanto(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2014
We need Iheanacho to replace Mikel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by kechywillz(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Had it been u played Ike Uche,dis nonsense couldnt have happened. That guy is a game changer,but u blantantly hate and refuse to play him

3 Likes

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by texaco1: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2014
mymissingrib: am surprised he can utter such statement
the topic heading is misleading,keshi never said he knew the team would lose before the match ,what he said was, after the first half and seeing how the boys were playing without any fighting spirit he knew it would take a miracle to win the match,and he warned them to play their game . How can he know the outcome of a match before a match when he isn't God.

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by LilPeezy(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2014
For this man mind
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by kingthreat(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2014
NFF, please if Egotistic Keshi doesn't qualify for Nation's cup, kindly do the needful. Let him go and coach the unknown African teams that have never qualified for Nation's Cup.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2014
MIKEL is eagle's worst player ever...take it or leave it...

And since keshi wont look the way of other promising players,he should be sent packing...same ugly legs,same ugly display.same ugly results..

To the best of my knowledge,KESHI remains the only coach that SEES and speaks negative of his own team..he is not worthy to be a coach at all..

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by Smooyis(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2014
Keshi has done well. He should go when the ovation is loudest.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by adidison(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2014
texaco1: It is obvious 98% of those making comment on this thread didn't even read the article. Many Nigerian youth are lazy readers.people make comments just by looking at a topic heading .

Meeeeeeen! This guy! this guy right hereeee! for you thinking 98% making comments are youths, and classifying many Nigerian youths as lazy readers shows your ............ just sad!

make your comments based on the post n leave don't try to classify people ... that's not nice.

Meanwhile ... Keshi! i don't know whats up with you ... refereeing this match to Brazil losing 7-1 is a joke ... they lost to a team that was a favorite and actually won the cup. If Brazil lost 3-2 to Mexico, USA or Cameroon, then ... probably a riot.

Your a coach ... your job is not to tell the players to run, jump and head ball ... its to bring out the best from them ... Even when we were 3-1 down u didn't stand to motivate, u just sat back n had the expression like ... "this boys are just useless, na my hand them wan fall" ... n you walk to the touch line and then bend to see into the future .... don't even need to talk just go to the dressing room n give them the look his n go out, lol ... but seriously though i lost faith when we luckily won the African cup because we don't have what it takes to back our win. Teams will come at us tougher because we are the "African camps" ... n Nigerian players are just like Efe Ambrose face when he does something wrong... lol.

1 Like

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2014
afolayanto: We need Iheanacho to replace Mikel
yes,u get it....mikel is jst good for nothing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by harridon710(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2014
did Spain loose to a club like Congo,Okechukwu watch your mouth jooo.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by iconize(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2014
Some peeps are just unnecessarily bothered. How does loosing one match stop you from qualifying?

We still have bafumble bafumble and Sudan to send to the cleaners, so Y'all should chill.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2014
Crazy coach with crazy tactics.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by BabaO2: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2014
#BringBackOurSiasia

1 Like

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by iconize(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2014
harridon710: did Spain loose to a club like Congo,Okechukwu watch your mouth jooo.

Uruguay was sent to the cleaners at the world cup by Colombia. Stop trying to belittle Congolese team. Historically they've always had an edge over us.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by adidison(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2014
iconize: Some peeps are just unnecessarily bothered. How does loosing one match stop you from qualifying?

We still have bafumble bafumble and Sudan to send to the cleaners, so Y'all should chill.

if u see ur new born baby walking with hands ... say ... i should just chill, its just a baby, how does walking with her hand stop her from walking with her legs ... she will still crawl then walk so i will just chill.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by tayoxx(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2014
alaladakosta:

Hey u get work so?
I like your name wink

1 Like

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by tall2ce(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2014
d guy dey campaign after election.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by iconize(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2014
adidison:

[s]if u see ur new born baby walking with hands ... say ... i should just chill, its just a baby, how does walking with her hand stop her from walking with her legs ... she will still crawl then walk so i will just chill.[/s]

How does loosing one match stop you from qualifying? Get lost if you can't answer that!
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by Elnino4ladies: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2014
Keshi foolishness is imported..silly excuse 4rm a silly coach.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2014
stewpid man,,,Brazil lost 7-1,,,he was comparing Congo with German,,,we all know that Germany better than Brazil,is Congo better than Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Words of a fungible kaizer.
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by waledondjagaban(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Yeye coach that have bn winning on luck since all this while. He no get patteren. He was exposed my a gud coach Claude leroy

1 Like

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by msmon(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2014
I don't have anyone to blame aside the player although Keshi has his share of the blame; the team has lost passion and fighting spirit having won the AFCON last year and that should tell us African footballer can't manage success really well. They underestimate the congolese and paid for it, I hope this will re-ignite their passion and fighting spirit.

Keshi, should have tell Nigerians we will lose the encounter before we started perhaps it will save some of my friend money on placing bet on them.

1 Like

Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by prince133(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Saklekplus: stewpid man,,,Brazil lost 7-1,,,he was comparing Congo with German,,,we all know that Germany better than Brazil,is Congo better than Nigeria?
it doesn't matter,that's football,it is not mathematics,anybody can lose anyday,afterall,is stoke city better than mancity?
Re: I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi by prince133(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2014
U see u pipl's lives.wen keshi wanted to coach eagles for afcon2013 una dey say make dem sack am,wen hin cum win am,una dey praise am,b4 we know am,una dey talk say make dem sack am again,later,hin cum take us to world cup,una praise am,now just a single loss,una dey blast am,only people that dont know football will blame him,wat of louis van goat?he lost to mk dons and swansea,hin neva win for 4 games now,hin dey draw sunderland and burnley.anitin fit happen in football,dont say dis one is beta dan dis one,why hin cum lose..afterall,stoke city beat man city the champions at home,so u can say itz d same tin as congo beating nigeria the champions at home so make una cum buy more sense bcause i can realise u need am well well :p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho / Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket / Nigeria 0 - Croatia 2 Loss: What Do You Think We Did Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.