Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (95142 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: that's what he meant but u will be suprised at what's going on in his mind. ask him what he thinks of feminism, and u will understand

Looool. I refuse to engage that person.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
yungchop: this is gentle men stunts not woman rapper abi mojo nicki minaj ni?
okay, oya move
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fostercat(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya: Very disappointed in those two little boys. They were congratulating each other for nothing. I'm still waiting to be dealt with.

I pity the people in their lives. Calling women prostitutes and witches. I pray they never get married or reproduce.
why e dey pain you naa? grin grin
*BACK TO THE SENDER*This one enter. I can feel the bitterness in ur heart. No heart feelings. It was fun while the chat lasted.Have a good night rest. #
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by NickiRoman: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fostercat:
You dey find prick wey go finish you abi? Guy this one naa high way to hell. Can imagine how wide her kini will be. Lagos ibadan express way will be a child's play
..Wetin dey worry you

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Oya lets go to bed bae wink
abeg, shift go one side. ah tell u say ah don repent
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by NickiRoman: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

"De" -> dey * though it is pidgin English, there is a generally standardized form of spelling and sentence structure among those who use it.

"Despite the fact I am having fun too," -> Despite the fact that I am having fun too,

"will not stop me from telling you the silent truth" -> it will not stop me from telling you the silent truth

"Were" -> where

Now let's address semantics and logic.

* silent truth: Please describe your proof of this "truth". Make sure you do it silently.
..grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Shankboye(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate
. Na all deeper life dey decent den. Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Niseamaka(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
flyingdutchman: ADAOBI HAPUM AKA! ITS AMUSING WHEN PEOPLE RUSH INTO FOLLOWING EVERY TREND. IF YOU LIKE, ARGUE FROM NOW UNTIL SHEKAU SURRENDERS, THE FIRST IMPRESSION GUYS GET WHEN WE SUCH IS THAT THE GIRL IS A LADY OF EASY VIRTUE. **returns to playing Scrabble

Guys like u with 19th century mindset, not the generality of guys.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
NickiRoman: ..grin grin

Sometimes I make myself laugh. cheesy
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by djeezy(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
cooljoe: did u get my mail?
Yea. just saw it. Will reply.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: abeg, shift go one side. ah tell u say ah don repent
See ur corrupt mind ba?

I only said lets go to bed and u don think am go far.

AfricanUBE, pls repent o, dis year is almost running out dear.cheesy
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva: It's just a fashion accessory. I like it a lot but had to stop wearing it on my husband's insistence.

But I'll start wearing it again.... cool

. . . . . . . . . You can't listen to a simple instruction? . . . One of the Characteristics of a GOOD wife! Pls adhere to your hubby's instruction my dear sister!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by lepasharon(f): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Oh my! I guess im a hoe then

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by cooljoe(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
djeezy: Yea. just saw it. Will reply.
aii. I don dey snore sef. Ma water for face
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
dnawah: left or right has it meaning,but 4 wat i know it is prostitus and mammy water warshipers that wear it(especialy those that warship queen vissa)
have u ever seen Mami water worshippers?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Anacksunamun: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
SeaGold: Any man Wey im leg never strong go try these ladies with tattoos, piercings,beads and ankle chains na waterproof you go take stroll enter ya village
gringringringrin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kobonaire(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya: Can you point me to where the intelligent men are, again? Where did I find you?
hey Meiya, coming from you I'm honored, thanks .... There are a lot of cool & smart folks on NL ... it's just that the few deviant and empty barrels make a lot of distracting noise grin
PS: I liked your earlier post (can't remember the thread) where you mentioned how your mom got you an early computer education ... God Bless her!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by NickiRoman: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Sometimes I make myself laugh. cheesy
..That guy is a clown, You shouldn't have bothered grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by djeezy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
cooljoe: aii. I don dey snore sef. Ma water for face
Hahaha. okay.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
See ur corrupt mind ba?

I only said lets go to bed and u don think am go far.

AfricanUBE, pls repent o, dis year is almost running out dear.cheesy
na becos I know u na. anything 'bed' wey comot for your mouth mean bad tin, ah lie?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: na becos I know u na. anything 'bed' wey comot for your mouth mean bad tin, ah lie?
U lie ogrin

Iam a good boy o, i no sabi any bad thing
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
kobonaire: hey Meiya, coming from you I'm honored, thanks .... There are a lot of cool & smart folks on NL ... it's just that the few deviant and empty barrels make a lot of distracting noise grin
PS: I liked your earlier post (can't remember the thread) where you mentioned how your mom got you an early computer education ... God Bless her!

That's really sweet. *blush*

Tag me in those threads, please! I've been trying to observe the topics on the fp silently, but every now and then someone says something so DUMB, so proudly, arrogantly, INFECTIOUSLY dumb, I can't help but try to crush it...

Re: my mom. Thank you so much. She's a very special woman. I want to be as strong and capable as she is one day. She is the pillar of our family, and hers.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate
even g-string is bad? You must be a bush man lipsrsealed no offense intended

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by nairaman66(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2014
lertee:
Prostitution in the name of fashion orwhat are you saying?
You only mean,a girl that wears anklet is a prostitute and those that do not wear it are the decent ones.
Decency is in the heart,the fact that a lady decides to wear whatever shes comfortable in doesnt make her indecent.
A virgin and well behaved girl can choose to wear leg chains and even draw a tattoo,if you are not closeto her,you wont know she's decent.

Listen darling, You made a point about decency being in the heart! However, there is as saying that you are what you wear! Decency is in the heart, yet decency dosnt follow the crowd with mofos fashion trends! Copy that?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
U lie ogrin

Iam a good boy o, i no sabi any bad thing
I go open your nyash very soon but no be for here
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Abagworo(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2014
sleeknick: Lol...as for me I see them as lesbians. Most of them that I have come across are die hard lesbians. It is like a tag they use to identify themselves. If u are not a lesbian and u are wearing it, na u sabi o......wow!!! My first time eva to make f.p. I dedicate this to the chibok girls and everyone that's living in captivity regarsdless of the conditions

Its Lesbian ID card in Nigeria. 90% of the ladies I know on ankle chain are either bi or lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2014
AfricanApple: I go open nyash very soon but no be for here
Fixedtonguecheesy

U go open wetin 4 who very soon??grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Niseamaka(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Fourwinds:
yet his father never like his kind of fashion. can a person like Charlie Boy run for a political position or even someone like him in d USA
?

Who gives a shi.t about your politics.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by jauntty: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2014
kreamidiva: One day,one of my nairaland brothers would see her under her new pretense and say she's a "good girl" only to find out eventually that maybe she can't have kids because of the dozen abortions she has had.
Nairaland brothers una don hear abi !!!
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fourwinds: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Niseamaka:

Who gives a shi.t about your politics.
what about USA polities. do we have homosexual dat will be acceptale to all as president?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AriDsexy(f): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Hahahaha, don't tell o. Make she no go flog me for dream.
Btw the way you called that name Ope, it's as if u know me so well.
Did you hear the sound of it? grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

I logged back in SPECIFICALLY for the two of you. So you waited until I left to start blabbing and congratulating yourselves?

Oh my god. This is hilarious. Do you feel really accomplished tonight? Was this your big moment? I'm glad I could make your week. Meanwhile, I actually have a life. But, please, carry on while I'm gone.

Tell each other what you would've said to me, if you'd been smart enough to think of it at the time. Make up stories to each other about me to take your minds off the reality of your pitiful lives.

Oh no, now I'm feeling sorry for you again. Let me reread the posts you wrote while I was gone so I can laugh at you again.

Oya come and finish me. I'm laughing so hard right now.
hay i know you re actually in pain but you ain't showing it,pls don't commit suicide for what i said
because i won't be responsible for whatever that happened
What i spewed is not even an inch of my venom,you can fvck with other doofus but you can't fvck with Dreyl get that on your tiny noggin little girl,next time gonna be hell for ya i promise you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.