Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies (4339 Views)

Score With Beautiful Sexy Women / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by mumumugu(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Top 10 Nigerian cities with beautiful gals!
10) Asaba
Coming in at number 10 is Asaba, the current capital city of Delta State. It’s a city of about 150,000 people. Personally, I think this city should come in like the 6th or 7th position. Asaba has produced many pretty women. Well, the people have spoken

9) Kano
Surprisingly, Kano is making the list at number 9. I’m sure some of you will question this. If you have visited Kano, you will agree with this choice.

cool Jos
Jos in Plateau state of Nigeria is known for its near Europe like weather. Little did some of you that Jos is home to some of the most beautiful women in Nigeria. Pretty ladies abound in this lovely city.

7) Calabar
Calabar in Cross Rivers is another beautiful city with some of Nigeria’s finest. Calabar has contributed many beautiful ladies to the nation.

6) Owerri
The capital city if Imo state, south east of Nigeria is blessed many things, including beautiful ladies. Owerri is coming in at #6 ahead of cities like Asaba and Calabar could be a surprise to many but, have you have ever been to this great city?

5) Lokoja
Nobody can fault this choice. A friend once told me the tribe with the most beautiful ladies in Nigeria is the Ebira tribe. Of course I argued, until I visited. The stories I heard growing up just don’t add up anymore

4) Benin
Anyone who visited this city will understand why it’s making the list. Not only are the ladies pretty, they have class too. Trust me when I say this. You will never believe, until you visit

3) Abuja
Nigeria’s capital city is home to a fraction of all the tribes in Nigeria. Each tribe is represented in Abuja. I guess that contributed to how this great city made #3 on the list.

2) Lagos
Yea. Now the big league. Lagos held the top spot for a while and could have easily passed for number one again, but for the influx of ladies from two particular cities. I won’t mention names just yet. I don’t want their people to come after me…lol. Watch out for my next post, where I shall reveal the cities with the ugliest ladies. You find out then.

1) Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt comfortably sits at the number one spot. You all will agree with me that Port Harcourt is a city where the most beautiful ladies reside. Port Harcourt is overtaking Lagos because of a reason I gave earlier. It’s simple, if it’s a must you marry a beautiful lady, go to Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by DeeBoiyy: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Calabar should be in top 3
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by Epistemology(f): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Really?..
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by Mubarack44(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
op you forget Adamawa
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
I think Enugu should be on the list. Abuja is well merited on it place
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by Tymax(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
What of Uyo?
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by BrightEye(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
This op u dey try oo!! Na all nija city u don visit? As far as i am concerned, i choose any northern city.... Lots of naturally bodied girls, and that's beauty!!
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by alberto2k(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Smh
What of 042 and Anambra? undecided
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by mumumugu(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Source

www.
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by Elinob(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jst cum to akwa ibiom u will see them plenty
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by Equado(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
They should be a list for cities with the ugliest female creatures,Warri should be number one on that list
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Equado:
They should be a list for cities with the ugliest female creatures, Warri should be number one on that list.

Now this is so improper.

Creature or not, you should know no girl/woman in warri was created to smooch your sight.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by Kenneth205(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
U try! Benin babe fine qon!
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aprime:

Now this is so improper.

Creature or not, you should know no girl/woman in warri was created to smooch your sight.

Well said bruv!
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
mumumugu:
10) Asaba
Coming in at number 10 is Asaba, the current capital city of Delta State. It’s a city of about 150,000 people. Personally, I think this city should come in like the 6th or 7th position. Asaba has produced many pretty women. Well, the people have spoken

9) Kano
Surprisingly, Kano is making the list at number 9. I’m sure some of you will question this. If you have visited Kano, you will agree with this choice.

cool Jos
Jos in Plateau state of Nigeria is known for its near Europe like weather. Little did some of you that Jos is home to some of the most beautiful women in Nigeria. Pretty ladies abound in this lovely city.

7) Calabar
Calabar in Cross Rivers is another beautiful city with some of Nigeria’s finest. Calabar has contributed many beautiful ladies to the nation.

6) Owerri
The capital city if Imo state, south east of Nigeria is blessed many things, including beautiful ladies. Owerri is coming in at #6 ahead of cities like Asaba and Calabar could be a surprise to many but, have you have ever been to this great city?

5) Enugu
Nobody can fault this choice. A friend once told me the city with the most beautiful ladies in Nigeria can be found in coal city because of various higher institutions in the city. Of course I argued, until I visited. The stories I heard growing up just don’t add up anymore

4) Benin
Anyone who visited this city will understand why it’s making the list. Not only are the ladies pretty, they have class too. Trust me when I say this. You will never believe, until you visit

3) Abuja
Nigeria’s capital city is home to a fraction of all the tribes in Nigeria. Each tribe is represented in Abuja. I guess that contributed to how this great city made #3 on the list.

2) Lagos
Yea. Now the big league. Lagos held the top spot for a while and could have easily passed for number one again, but for the influx of ladies from two particular cities. I won’t mention names just yet. I don’t want their people to come after me…lol. Watch out for my next post, where I shall reveal the cities with the ugliest ladies. You find out then.

1) Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt comfortably sits at the number one spot. You all will agree with me that Port Harcourt is a city where the most beautiful ladies reside. Port Harcourt is overtaking Lagos because of a reason I gave earlier. It’s simple, if it’s a must you marry a beautiful lady, go to Port Harcourt.
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by BreezyRita(f): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op, I also think Calabar should
be among the first three. Now, that's not because I'm there....... Lots of visitors have said Calabar babes are beautiful.....

True about Owerri ladies .
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by badassProdigy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
i prefer sexy ladies nitemi...
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by cromz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
No Yoruba city,ibadan nko#lolz# but akure gat some pretty light chicks oo
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by Barezzi(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
BreezyRita:
Lots of visitors have said Calabar babes are beautiful
True dat! wink
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by eistien(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Benin should have be no1
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by MrCork: 2:23am On Jan 14, 2015
mumumugu:
10) Asaba

9) Kano

cool Jos

7) Calabar

6) Owerri

5) Lokoja
Nobody can fault this choice. A friend once told me the tribe with the most beautiful ladies in Nigeria is the Ebira tribe. Of course I argued, until I visited. The stories I heard growing up just don’t add up anymore

4) Benin

3) Abuja

2) Lagos

1) Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt comfortably sits at the number one spot. You all will agree with me that Port Harcourt is a city where the most beautiful ladies reside. Port Harcour

t is overtaking Lagos because of a reason I gave earlier. It’s simple, if it’s a must you marry a beautiful lady, go to Port Harcourt.

angry

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by MrCork: 2:24am On Jan 14, 2015
...beauriful how?... are they light skin? angry

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by kendrick9(m): 6:31am On Jan 14, 2015
calabar,port harcourt and owerr are the three tops for me.. lagos follows closely behind due to population.
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by kendrick9(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2015
cromz:
No Yoruba city,ibadan nko#lolz# but akure gat some pretty light chicks oo
u must be jokin. which ibadan? lmao..
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by jaybee104(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2015
where is Enugu]]]
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by SirVictory: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2015
mumumugu:
10) Asaba

9) Kano

cool Jos

7) Calabar

6) Owerri

5) Lokoja

4) Benin

3) Abuja

2) Lagos

1) Port Harcourt
U try sha but I think calabar should be the 2nd nd then Lagos as 3rd. Calabar girls are just naturally beautiful.
Re: Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies by kalu01(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2015
NA LIE.

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Boy And A Girl. / Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.