Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80281 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
mbaemeka:

What an Ignoramus, who said this:

Acts 1:8New King James Version (NKJV)
8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me

Power here is Greek for Dunamis- Miracle working ability; ability to cause dynamic changes

Matthew 28:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All power has been given to Me in heaven and on earth

Power here is Exousia: Authority; delegated power; authority to use the power given.

After I had written that Jesus used the word "power" twice, I did a quick search and discovered I was wrong. I immediately corrected that post. I accept that that was an error.

However I cannot continue this discuss with you because I realize that we are miles are apart in thinking. One could still debate the veracity of Chris Oyakhilome miracles but T B Joshua... haba! Forget it.

If Joshua is however your example of what and who a "man of God" should be, then the Chris Oyakhilome scandal has a lot more for us.

I will simply stay tuned and allow events to roll, while we watch...
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gombs: Mba o, leave shedemidemi and his delusions...he'd take you on spins, and later insult you... cool

Exactly, that's their pedigree! grin

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yooguyz:

LWKMD grin grin grin

If I were you, I will have a lot more to bother myself with than that slip or error. To think that I was even trying to make a case for your homosexuality only to find out that as early as June this year you were going three rounds of sex with a girl you barely knew.

You have a lot more trouble to contend with young man.

8 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=trustman]
Gombs, mbaemeka and other CEC members are actually trying to be be cunning.
They attempt to shift the discussion points or CHANGE TOPICS of discussion.
They attempt to use the motive of members to JUDGE their posts and reply with
their perceived Op's reason for stating what was stated.
They employ pretense of laughter or other emotions.
When they can't answer questions they find ways to throw it off.

The new resort to catchy pictures is also attempt at putting readers of the real
issues. They want to make it seem less serious than it is or inconsequential.
Even issues posted as a matter of life and death are easily turned into Mickey Mouse
affair by them.

[size=20pt]Oh, really? [/size]

They are not honest in looking at the argument and evidence provided by others.
No serious thoughts are given to posts of those they consider 'opponents' rather
what they immediately want to do is 'puncture' the post OR divert attention away
from the core issues to some other thing.
For example, they will prefer that this thread go in the direction of arguing over
the meaning of POWER so that at the end of the day the focus is lost.

We don't do nothing, Bible said one shall chase a thousand, two ten thousand, if I were the only one here, I'd put u all to flight, but I and emeka has been doing fine holding off terrifying lies by providing facts. You now say we aren't serious with the Thread? Do I look like I have time to toss around?

SirJohn has again obliged us with DETAILS concerning his experience in a place
that was supposed to have AN ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES.
All we see is still attempts at accusations and the like.
IF A MAN HAS THE GIFT OF MIRACLES what should it take for such a gift to be displayed?
Will it take a school to first TEACH the students how to prepare themselves for the man's
gift to be displayed?
Who is exercising the gift? The man or the expectant recipients?
Is their PRESENCE at the SCHOOL not enough FAITH that they expected to see MIRACLE?

Now, look at this:
Mbaemeka's response to SirJohn being at the healing school in May 2008 is this -
Foul sir! For the simple reason that the post you made was on the 19th of May 2008. When you had just finished watching the "charade" in the first session of the HS. I don't know why you bothered staying through till the end of the 2nd session when it was evident to you that neither you nor your "invalid" was going to see any real miracles.
Now to an objective observer of the trend, the questions that can arise are:
SirJohn himself mentioned that it was several months after the healing school
episode that he made up his mind about the things going on at the healing school.
So what is the 'FOUL' about? And what is the query on staying till the end of the 2nd session for?
Did he read the post well?
It is responses like these that make one wonder if they are actually out to see the facts of a matter
or they just want to 'fight' any perceived opponent's arguments whether it is reasonable to do so
or not.

Story for the gods...

If you are this pained, I can imagine DB's state of mind grin this thread keeps being on the top of other threads as we post, now the topic is juicy, and folk come in from the last page n see totally different ball game, and 'true gospel preachers' being slapped around

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=WinsomeX]

After I had written that Jesus used the word "power" twice, I did a quick search and discovered I was wrong. I immediately corrected that post. I accept that that was an error.

That's strange! Drummaboy admits being wrong? But I think we have semantic error in the bold, it should hve read "I accept that I wa in error" the above bold seems like he mistyped. But I'm glad I was here to spot the lie and giv it the trash can it deserves, if not folks would have innocently bought the lie and so many more you've told.

I'm super glad you showed the world your little or no Bible knowledge, having making a post out of your biased mind, only to go comfirm later. Study the Bible, leave blogging and other people's business.

And you had the effrontery to ask folks to PM you and others 'who's maintained the truth' ...you just proved you know no truth and majority of your doctrinal interpretation re borne out of sheer bitterness and dogged mix of selfishness and bad bellerism.

However I cannot continue this discuss with you because I realize that we are miles are apart in thinking. One could still debate the veracity of Chris Oyakhilome miracles but T B Joshua... haba! Forget it.

If Joshua is however your example of what and who a "man of God" should be, then the Chris Oyakhilome scandal has a lot more for us.

I will simply stay tuned and allow events to roll, while we watch...

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Gombs:
If you are this pained, I can imagine DB's state of mind grin this thread keeps being on the top of other threads as we post, now the topic is juicy, and folk come in from the last page n see totally different ball game, and 'true gospel preachers' being slapped around

Exactly what i noted!!!
What is your "Oh, really?" supposed to say?
Who told you i'm pained? Or was that your attempt to 'hurt' me?
I said you don't honestly look at issue and then you come back with "Bible said one shall chase a thousand, two ten thousand... ..." Tell me, how does that answer my point?
I took up a specific point Mbaemeka made, and the next thing you'd come up with is:"Story for the gods..." as if that is anything near an intelligent response to the matter at hand.
I doubt if you people can handle any logical discuss. Prove me wrong.

I only feel sorry for you guys. You've been sold a lie and you've bought it.
If the issues being dealt with were not that serious one would have called you guys clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2014
WinsomeX:

Next time study properly before arrogating the right to call yourself a "true gospel whatever" because those of us who know so much more than you will expose you and your pseudo-intellectualism veiled with bitterness.

Yes we are light years apart in thinking. You know a little above nothing scripturally and yet you think you can spot out who is spiritual and who is not. Such delusion is what has blinded you thus far.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2014
trustman:
SirJohn has again obliged us with DETAILS concerning his experience in a place
that was supposed to have AN ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES.

Many others gave theirs and it was contrary to his experience but you chose the tainted experience of one over the many others Mr. Objective.

All we see is still attempts at accusations and the like.
IF A MAN HAS THE GIFT OF MIRACLES what should it take for such a gift to be displayed?

The gift works that's why thousands and thousands have gone there and most came back with results.

Will it take a school to first TEACH the students how to prepare themselves for the man's
gift to be displayed?
Who is exercising the gift? The man or the expectant recipients?

Why ask Jesus why he taught on faith before healing people? Do you think it is magic? Do you know how long the queues are or how many people come from around the world with different issues?

The teachings help some to get healed by their own faith while the one's that require "more faith" are then handled by the MOG- contrary to the lies you have been told.

Is their PRESENCE at the SCHOOL not enough FAITH that they expected to see MIRACLE?

Some people come there and get healed without seeing the MOG. Their faiths did it for them-just like Kenya28. There was a Higher life conference in UK 2011 or so when a young girl whose mother worked as an official during the conference came out to testify that she was healed of deafness. The girl's mum said her daughter wrote a note which she [the mum] read out to the audience. The note read "I can't wait for tomorrow to see Pastor Chris and receive my healing, thank you Jesus". As is custom to the MOG, he asked her to back him so he could whisper some words to her ears to see if she could hear. The first thing he noticed was that she didn't hear when he asked her to back him- the usher had to make her do so. Next, he said "one" and the girl responded "Jesus", then he said "two" and she responded "Jesus" again. He looked at her mum who had come out with her and both could tell that the girl could not hear. Then he put his hands in one of her ears and yelled "Come out In Jesus' name!". As soon as he did this and told the girl to turn around she did so immediately. Then he said "one" and she re-echoed his words. "two" and she did so again. Her mum broke down in tears. I doubt that any single dry-eye was left in that place.

And I said that to say this- when the girl came out to testify I asked myself how she was able to get past the Doctors and members of the medical team that try to verify that one was indeed sick and is now healed. A part of me thought she probably used her mum's influence to, but another thought said maybe she indeed was healed but not to her desire or maybe it was faint. But when she came on stage and met the MOG, the healing was complete-very very. Jesus had a similar experience:

Mark 8:22-25English Standard Version (ESV)
Jesus Heals a Blind Man at Bethsaida

22 And they came to Bethsaida. And some people brought to him a blind man and begged him to touch him. 23 And he took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the village, and when he had spit on his eyes and laid his hands on him, he asked him, “Do you see anything?” 24 And he looked up and said, “I see people, but they look like trees, walking.” 25 Then Jesus[a] laid his hands on his eyes again; and he opened his eyes, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly

So the fact that SirJohn saw people act their faith and start walking but then later saw them stand on the line to get ministered to by the MOG doesn't mean that they are acting. They might want a more complete healing like the man above.

Now, look at this:
Mbaemeka's response to SirJohn being at the healing school in May 2008 is this -
Foul sir! For the simple reason that the post you made was on the 19th of May 2008. When you had just finished watching the "charade" in the first session of the HS. I don't know why you bothered staying through till the end of the 2nd session when it was evident to you that neither you nor your "invalid" was going to see any real miracles.
Now to an objective observer of the trend, the questions that can arise are:
SirJohn himself mentioned that it was several months after the healing school
episode that he made up his mind about the things going on at the healing school.
So what is the 'FOUL' about? And what is the query on staying till the end of the 2nd session for?
Did he read the post well?
It is responses like these that make one wonder if they are actually out to see the facts of a matter
or they just want to 'fight' any perceived opponent's arguments whether it is reasonable to do so
or not.

His write-up never said he made up his mind 6 months later. He is the one redressing it to balance the loophole. He kept saying "I observed this" "I discovered that" "I said O lord let this not be true" "In November 2008 he made posts saying to CE folks "I stopped doing this and that months ago" etc. So Please don't give me BS- I know what I am talking about.

That's why I asked him why he bothered staying for the next session when he had already made up his mind from the first session that it was a fraud. The stories don't add up. I have no doubt that he went to the HS, what I question is his account. If he was in CE Ojo, he ought to have seen many miracles happen by the hand of the resident Pastor during Night of bliss programmes and Vigils. I took a boy there (I had recently preached to him so I invited him for the programme) that was born with asthma and he has never used an Inhaler or nebulizer since then. I didn't even know he got healed- the boy told me this story 2 years later in 2011 and he reminded me that Pastor Sola Olubode gave a word of knowledge saying "There's a first timer here that was born with asthma, God has healed you". Is that one also stage-managed?

I have another friend whose father is a Pastor in another ministry entirely but while in the university this guy attended BLW (He still does). One day I asked him why his parents didn't disturb him about it and he told me that during some freak accident he broke his right thumb and it never healed well. It looked shorter than normal and always made a pop sound when he moved it with concomitant pains. Then one day he saw Pastor Chris praying facing the TV and calling out cases as the Spirit gave him utterance. My friend said he wanted to change the station in irritation but he heard the MOG say "there is a young man watching me who broke his thumb during an accident. If you move the thumb now you would notice it is back to its normal position and the pains have gone". My friend thought it was a mere coincidence but somehow he kept watching. As God would have it, his mother walked in and saw him watching the TV so she stopped to listen too then heard the MOG say "You are sitting on a white couch and your mum is standing close to you, you are healed". Then my friend realized it was more than a coincidence and he saw he was healed. His parents were wise enough to let him worship were he wanted to- CE. If he sees Sirjohn in person, he will slap him. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 1:49am On Sep 13, 2014
trustman:
If the issues being dealt with were not that serious one would have called you guys clowns.

Don't feel sorry for "us" guys- we don't need it. I had a roommate back in the university who called me a "fool for God" because I would attend some church programmes and come back so tired that I would not have time to prepare for my test(s). And whenever he queried me I would retort that I was doing it for God. You needed to see his face that semester end when the results came out and I passed him in ALL the courses including the one's that I didn't even prepare well for. My "foolishness for God" seemed to be working. He never made such a foolish statement again and I remember one occasion where he told someone to "free me" as I had my own way of passing exams.

Yes, I had the God way and I still do. As long as I put God first he would put me first. The people we should be sorry at are the one's who don't believe anything that works yet will be criticizing those of us who are bold to believe God's word and act on it. As the children of the flesh kept persecuting the children of the spirit in Abraham's day. . .so it is now (Galatians 4:29)
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 3:55am On Sep 13, 2014
In theological discusses, it is very easy to reduce it to a contest of who wins or who looses. I know this because I am equally guilty. However, what is most important is that a position is clearly shown to be congruent with the truth of the bible and not just experiences. Hopefully readers can make informed decisions this way.

Since T. B. Joshua has been accepted as one of the true men of God of our time in the train of discuss so far, I must then widen my net of discussion to include him. From evidences before us, especially as presented by the SirJohn thread, we must agree that there are no miracles occurring at the Christ Embassy healing schools. However, what if miracles do occur; how can that be explained? Does this legitimize Chris' ministry? Scripture makes provision for that also: it is called lying wonders. This is where T. B. Joshua comes in. The multitudes that flock Ikotun seeking this man's intervention is proof of the fact that whatever he is doing there is working. But as trustman has shown in earlier posts, shall the fact that something work prove its veracity? We must be thankful to God that when SirJohn visited the healing school in 2008, what he saw were pure falsehood. What would have happened if he saw lying wonders? Then he would be like a Gombs or an mbaemeka who are ready to swear to high heavens that there favorite pastors are genuine.

I end this submission with clear scriptural positions that miracles need not be staged or fake; Satan also works true miracles through his servants. Our duty is not to judge a minister by the miracle he does: fake or real; our duty is to judge the minister first by his doctrine and secondly by the fruits emanating from his life. Both of which T. B. Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome are bankrupt of.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;... 4:6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. 4:7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness... 4:11 These things command and teach. 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity... 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

In my next post, I shall offer a discussion on each of the scriptures above so we might see their relevance to this thread.

Again we must thank God that SirJohn met fake miracles at the healing school and not lying wonders.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2014
trustman:
Exactly what i noted!!!
What is your "Oh, really?" supposed to say?

It's a nice way of Saying "stop playing the victim"

Who told you i'm pained? Or was that your attempt to 'hurt' me?

You obviously are pained, hence the 'they're playing hard ball' speech, if I attempted to hurt anyone here it won't be you, you don't top my list of hypocritic band of misfits.

I said you don't honestly look at issue and then you come back with "Bible said one shall chase a thousand, two ten thousand... ..." Tell me, how does that answer my point?

So you want diplomacy now? But you gotta admit na, mba has been holding an M16 rifle, and you guys, a dane gun... grin. If that doesn't answer your question, maybe I missed the question, can you please replay it?

I took up a specific point Mbaemeka made, and the next thing you'd come up with is:"Story for the gods..." as if that is anything near an intelligent response to the matter at hand.

Actually that your response to mba would have made the gods roar in laughter.

I doubt if you people can handle any logical discuss. Prove me wrong.

I don't have to, we've been having logical discussions, you know na, and whenever you decide stop peddling lies and rumour, we still will...but you knkw in this thread, since the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of... Please complete it for me

The feeling is mutual, but I feel more for you. I don't need go to healing school to verify Chris Oyakhilome, I see miracles daily, even cell leaders and Bible study class teachers cast out devils and heal the sick, and you and your band of 'true gospel preachers' are here to convince me I've been sold a lie? I need lay hand on you...and cast somethings out

grin

[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2014
[size=20pt]Time for Morning devotion[/size]

Give Honour And Relevance To What You Do -Saturday August 13th

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify my office (Romans 11:13).

The Apostle Paul made the statement above because the Gentiles were considered Heathens, by the Jews. The Jews were the ones chosen of God; hence, they saw the rest of the world as unclean. When the Lord Jesus came, He came as a Jew and picked His apostles from among the Jews. After He left, and sent out these apostles as ministers, they ministered only to the Jews, the chosen people of God.

Subsequently, God opened the door for the Gentiles to receive the Gospel and sent Peter to the house of Cornelius, a Roman Centurion. Peter ministered the Gospel to Cornelius and his household, and the Holy Ghost came on all of them, to the astonishment of the Jewish believers that accompanied Peter. Afterwards, the other apostles rebuked Peter "Saying, Thou wentest in to men uncircumcised, and didst eat with them" (Acts 11:3). Peter had to explain to them how he was led of the Lord to the house of Cornelius (Acts 11:4-14).

Having listened to Peter, they held their peace, and glorified God, but not without wondering how God could also grant the Gentiles repentance unto eternal life (Acts 11:18). God then raised another apostle by the name of Paul to preach to the Gentiles. Paul, being the apostle to the Gentiles, didn’t see his calling as a menial one, even though the Jews disdained the Gentiles. He said, "I’m an apostle to the Gentiles; I magnify my office." He magnified his responsibility. He respected his office, and honoured what God told him to do.

Never look down or belittle your work or God-given responsibilities. As an individual, there’s a uniqueness to your personality; you have grace given to you to fulfil God’s purpose; so it’s important that you find your place and be the best in whatever you do. It doesn’t matter what opinion others might have offered your assignment; what really counts is how you see and do what you do; you’re the one to give relevance, and honour to your work and calling. So magnify your office.

Prayer...
Dear Father, I thank you for making me special and for the supernatural gifts you’ve endowed me with. Thank you for helping me discover, develop and put these gifts to use for the expansion of your Kingdom and the good of all, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study: 
Ephesians 2:10; [KJV] For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 [KJV] Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

Have a great morning, make I enter early morning prayers. Gotta go pray specially for the brethren and today's cell meeting cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2014
PastorKun:

I just finished watching joagabje's latest home video grin I had refrained from watching it before because as usual i expected it would be a waste of precious MB but i am glad i watched this one cause it provided quality entertainment cheesy The actors Joagbaje used in this episode deserve an Oscar for their scintillating performance wink the only poor actor was Joagbaje himself as i couldn't determine whether he was trying to laugh or cry in the perfomance he put up in the last one minute of the video tongue but all said sha it was a really entertaining comic relief.

PS: Joagbaje looks like a fish out of water on that pulpit. tongue he looks like a reformed and dressed up area boy hustling to make a living. grin

You are really very blind .

Look at the flash back in the video again and see how skinny the guy was like a full blown aids. Can you make someone act to be skinny. This is a person who is a staff at the airport. Who mentioned his full name . You must be really blind.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Yooguyz: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2014
WinsomeX:

If I were you, I will have a lot more to bother myself with than that slip or error. To think that I was even trying to make a case for your homosexuality only to find out that as early as June this year you were going three rounds of sex with a girl you barely knew.

You have a lot more trouble to contend with young man.

If you talk too much now, I will call Gombs to come and thrash you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2014
shdemidemi:

Good to hear from you again chris' muppet.. How is mrs Gombs, I hope she isn't residing in Togo? grin

On a lighter note, I just saw an actor who deserves an award for his role and performance in a fictitious drama.

Passion!!! Tears!!! Testimony!!! Yeeeee! Demons spoke, they flee.... Can't put all in words.

Cast -joagbaje and others

go grab your copy NOWWWWWWW...

https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp

I can understand why Jesus marveled at unbelief ! This video has brought healing to many . If you can't believe this how can you believe I healed ebola ?

Look at the video again to the end and see the how sickly and skinny the guy look before prayer and see how robust he looked after prayer. He is not fictitious you can check him out on Facebook and interview him . He's a staff at the airport .

I have many documented testimonies with medical proof . It will be sinful to lie in the name of Jesus . Why don't you check it out . At least supposing you're wrong at least

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Yooguyz:

If you talk too much now, I will call Gombs to come and thrash you grin grin grin

Please do and he also should come and explain how homosexuals and sexual immorals are the ones that support his kind of Christianity. Is this not the moral bankruptcy we are talking about?

Next thing we will be hearing power, results. Power ko, powder ni.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by LambanoPeace: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2014
WinsomeX:

Please do and he also should come and explain how homosexuals and sexual immorals are the ones that support his kind of Christianity. Is this not the moral bankruptcy we are talking about?

Double standard hypocrite!

Yet you are ok with atheists, perverts, gamblers and known dishonest liars supporting your kind of religious Christianity? Na Gombs really fit you. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2014
LambanoPeace:

Double standard hypocrite!

Yet you are ok with atheists, perverts, gamblers and known dishonest liars supporting your kind of religious Christianity? Na Gombs really fit you. angry

You folks see what I contend with? Treacherous band of misfits claiming to be 'true gospel preachers'... men unstable in their ways, same DB said he preferred them atheists to some Christians. Let him deny this let me set to work to fish out the thread.

He preferred those who rebel against God to those who Christ has accepted undecided

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jared007: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2014
WinsomeX:

don't be silly winsomeX the pharisee. The gospel and d church is to convert a sinner and not a holier than thou hypocrate like u. Do not dwell on d past deeds of yooguyz. Do u know if he has repented? Yooguyz my advice is dat u change ur nairaland monicker.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by shdemidemi(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2014
Joagbaje:

I can understand why Jesus marveled at unbelief ! This video has brought healing to many . If you can't believe this how can you believe I healed ebola ?

Please don't bring Jesus into it. Jesus performed his miracles for a purpose, there was a mission statement. He did it as a sign to present a message and declare to the nation of Israel that he is the son of God the old testament had always prophesied about.

The problem of the people at the time was not the source of his power or if the miracle was genuine, their problem was accepting the Word(Jesus) as the power(son) of God.

Now, take a look at that statement you made up there, 'how can you believe I healed ebola?'.

Firstly, 'I' means joagbaje. In otherword, whatever you do there does not point the people back to God but to joagbaje. You will eventually be like an herbalist who people consult when they are faced with life challenges. The first person the man with ebola will remember if he were to fall sick tomorrow is jo and not God.

Secondly, At pentecost, when the power of the Holy Spirit came down on the messengers that were to be witnesses of Christ to the world. The power to wrought miracles came upon some and not all, though they could all speak in other languages different from theirs. The main people God used were Peter, Stephen and later Paul.

These three men never thought or said for one day that they had a corner or a power to heal. They simply latched unto God's power by the Holy Spirit without prior plans, and most importantly these miracles was for the unbelieving jews to prove their message was genuinely from God.

These men constantly preached a message that points men to God and not themselves. Paul did not need to be in all the churches that was created, neither did the congregation need one headquarter where they could meet directly with the man that has the supposed power. They simply worshiped God and accepted their lot according to God's grace with the joy and hope of eternal life that is to come.

Apostle Paul did not only point people to Christ, he was careful of things to say so people don't exalt him beyond measure.

2 cor 12For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

my brother, jo, seeing your miracle video does not do it for me, if it were to be by video i will probably be a disciple of Zoe ministry or TBJ's ministry now . It could be gimmick, it could be through fetish means et al, what does it for me is scriptural precedence. Thanks.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by shdemidemi(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Gombs:

You folks see what I contend with? Treacherous band of misfits claiming to be 'true gospel preachers'... men unstable in their ways, same DB said he preferred them atheists to some Christians. Let him deny this let me set to work to fish out the thread.

He preferred those who rebel against God to those who Christ has accepted undecided

Atheist are far better than the gospel adulterers.

Apostle Paul never had a grouse with one unbeliever, rather he prays and hope they come to the knowledge of the truth. But for people like you, who adulterate scriptures to deceive the poor in spirit, he attacked for most of his epistles.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Gombs:

It's a nice way of Saying "stop playing the victim"

You obviously are pained, hence the 'they're playing hard ball' speech, if I attempted to hurt anyone here it won't be you, you don't top my list of hypocritic band of misfits.

So you want diplomacy now? But you gotta admit na, mba has been holding an M16 rifle, and you guys, a dane gun... grin. If that doesn't answer your question, maybe I missed the question, can you please replay it?

Actually that your response to mba would have made the gods roar in laughter.

I don't have to, we've been having logical discussions, you know na, and whenever you decide stop peddling lies and rumour, we still will...but you knkw in this thread, since the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of... Please complete it for me

The feeling is mutual, but I feel more for you. I don't need go to healing school to verify Chris Oyakhilome, I see miracles daily, even cell leaders and Bible study class teachers cast out devils and heal the sick, and you and your band of 'true gospel preachers' are here to convince me I've been sold a lie? I need lay hand on you...and cast somethings out

grin

To Gombs 

It's like I've said, you guys don't know how to intelligently respond to arguments so you resort to derision and other underhand tactics. I'm beginning to believe it's a well organized ploy by your 'team'. 

So you are so excited about 'gods' that their laughter mean so much to you. Interesting. 

I know that you are hoping for one day when you will have 'more faith' to use 'the power of the spoken word' to make all your perceived opponents evaporate from the face of the earth. Before then i think you need the faith to: 
"Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."
I believe you want to show yourself to be the son of your father in heaven OR do you belong to another 'father'?

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2014
shdemidemi:

Atheist are far better than the gospel adulterers.

Apostle Paul never had a grouse with one unbeliever, rather he prays and hope they come to the knowledge of the truth. But for people like you, who adulterate scriptures to deceive the poor in spirit, he attacked for most of his epistles.

[size=20pt]Wow[/size]
Noted!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=trustman]

To Gombs 

It's like I've said, you guys don't know how to intelligently respond to arguments so you resort to derision and other underhand tactics.

Maybe we don't want to argue...maybe we aint brought up in argument...

I'm beginning to believe it's a well organized ploy by your 'team'. 

Believe what you wish, we aint like you lot, I've never communicated mba or so .... maybe it's same Spirit in us grin

So you are so excited about 'gods' that their laughter mean so much to you. Interesting. 

Yo, just like I'm interested in God and his laughs.. remember you lot said something like God doesn't laugh?

I know that you are hoping for one day when you will have 'more faith' to use 'the power of the spoken word' to make all your perceived opponents evaporate from the face of the earth. Before then i think you need the faith to: 
"Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."

You want me to pull threads where you were loving your enemies and praying for them? This thread is riddled with hypocrisy o! angry

I believe you want to show yourself to be the son of your father in heaven OR do you belong to another 'father'?

I wish you, DB, Kunle and d rest would feed on this
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by PastorKun(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2014
Joagbaje:

You are really very blind .

Look at the flash back in the video again and see how skinny the guy was like a full blown aids. Can you make someone act to be skinny. This is a person who is a staff at the airport. Who mentioned his full name . You must be really blind.

You are a real dunce and you must think people on this forum are as daft as an average cec member. The fact that a man is skinny does not mean a man has aids talkless of full blown Aids. That said the man did not even resemble an Aids victim at all. If you know anything about Aids victims, you would know a common denominator amongst them is various types of skin diseases as skin disease is one of the easiest opportunistic infections to contact when the immune system is down. The man obviously did not have any skin disease neither did he have Aids tongue next time you are producing a drama clip to deceive your victims tell your film director and make up artist to make the whole charade more realistic so that you can get more customers. Ole buruku angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by christemmbassey(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2014
A blessed morning to you all. I'm in a dilema! O, to join team chris or team 'God don disgrace am'. I av time to discus now, but no edifying thread. Abeg, sm1 dash us good thread, sharp sharp.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Etfash(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2014
hungryboy: Even one of their branches here in calabar had a miracle crusade and paid some area boys to play blind and crippled,
guys were paid 3k for the job,
Christianity is a joke.

Christianity isn't a joke! The fact that there are deceivers, lovers of money more than lovers of God, boasters, proud, covetous etc. In the fold today reveals the seriousness of the culture.
Great folks lost their lives for living this way... It is surely not a joke!
"Howbeit, shall i find faith on the earth at my return?"

Begin a personal voyage into knowing God, which is Christianity; and in a short while, you may not open a church or be decorated with titles; but the joy, peace and calmness that will emanate from you will rub on everything around you.

Christianity becomes confusion when understanding is far fetched. Get common sense too.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Here is a write up by a Christ Embassy member on Chris Oyakhilome last Sunday "speech" at their Communion service:

A text on the Where is Rev Anita FB page:

Where is Rev. Anita Oyakhilome?

An inbox message reads:

First, I apologize to anyone who may be offended by this letter which I have addressed to my close CEC brethren. I am the last person to write against Pst Chris in the public because I have been blessed by God through his teachings. However, after several weeks of silence on the divorce saga, I am glad Pst Chris finally spoke about it during the monthly global communion yesterday. I am very concerned
about the way this issue is being handled since inception more than what actually happened. If
anyone presents concrete evidence to back the adultery allegations against Pst Chris, I will be one of the first few people who would find a place in my heart to forgive him for two mains reasons: (1) He is not God, but human being like everyone; (2) for his unprecedented contributions to the body Christ, especially through his teachings.

Outlined below are 7 major concerns from Pst Chris' response:

1) "Pray for Rev. Anita." Is Pst. Chris insinuating that Pst. Anita is the problem, hence, she needs prayers? Even if she is the problem, it is very wrong to make ridicule ofvyour spouse in public. I think the whole family (father, mother, children and relatives) are directly affected by this saga. I expect him to ask CEC members to pray for his entire family and not his wife only. From all indication, I think Pst Chris needs prayers more than anyone else. This is a display of arrogance and pride, which ultimately leads to destruction.

2) "If you study the scriptures, you will not find one man of God go against God, sinning against God." I respect Pst Chris as a good teacher. However, I think there are several men of God who sinned against God as recorded in the Bible. Even David (a man after God's heart) confessed to Nathan in 2 Sam 12:13 "I have sinned against the LORD." Nathan replied, "Yes, but the LORD has forgiven you, and you won't die for this sin." Other examples are Adam (Roman 5:12-21), Saul (1Sam 15:24), Jeremiah (Jeremiah 3:25), Daniel (Dan 9:cool, Micah (Micah 7:9), Peter (Matt 26:74-75), etc.

3)"crazy and stupid allegations....silly" I have
known and followed Pst Chris for several years. I have known him to be very cultured, gentle, and someone who knows his audience. I was surprised he used such filthy words while addressing his members on the issue yesterday. I think these are distinguished characteristics of (a man who) is angered, frustrated and nonchalant.

4) "If you are married to a man of God, it doesn’t make you automatically mature......But some people expect the wife of a minister to definitely be at the level of that minister and so they may be looked upon and the expectation may be like that, but it’s a positional thing. If a man of God is married, it doesn’t automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is therefore
a woman of God. That’s not the way it is in the Bible. That’s why you don’t really find the wives of men of God mentioned in the Bible. How many of them? Who was Peter’s wife, did you ever know her name? You never find that out. Who was John’s wife? Did you ever read the name? What about all the other Apostles? How many of their names are written in the Bible?" I
believe this was in line with the speech he gave during a meeting with Pastors and Deacons in the UK few months ago. I believe there is no human relationship (including marriages) that doesn't have its own challenges. I am surprised Pst. Chris could openly treat or regard his wife with contempt and disrespect. I wonder if this is the same Pst. Anita I know? Is this the woman that was highly regarded as "the grace of CEC?" Is this the woman that was the Vice President of BLW until lately? Is this the woman who raised two young girls on her own in the UK? Is this the same woman that adores her husband like no other? Is this the woman that moved from gym to library, library to school, school to pub, etc. to ensure CEC becomes what it is today in the UK and rest of EU? Is this the woman that planted several branches of CEC in Europe, USA and beyond? Is this the woman who established LoveWorld TV station in the UK and beyond? It seems to me like a dream. If Pst Anita can be brought so low like this by the power that be, who am I! I haven't seen anyone among pastors in CEC that are as humble as Pst Anita. Likewise, I haven't found anyone that truly loves Pst. Chris in words and action like Pst. Anita.

5) After Pst Chris finished his speech, I heard loud cheers both within the congregation I was seated and those who were with him on set. Notably was Pst Joy Amekhiena, raising her hands up in jubilation, praise and support. I was utterly shocked! She is supposed to be a wife, mother, pastor and close associate of Pst Anita. Now Pst. Anita suddenly became a bad person! I am really disappointed.

6) What was the reason CEC regional pastors were assembled and showcased to the whole world yesterday. We have witnessed several global communion services, but this last one was different in quality and display. I believe the aim was to create perception in the minds of the general members that all is well. Hearing the testimonies from various pastors about their achievements in the month of August, almost made me cry. Some of the information presented by the pastors were misleading. Most notably was Pst Uche Onubogu (Bermondsey,
London), where he stated that his zone won 10,000 souls through ROR distribution. I immediately sent a text message to my friend in his zone to confirm, he replied by saying "let that pastor dey lie to the whole world......how many members do we have in this zone?" From all indication, it is obvious Pst Chris, over the years, has surrounded himself with lots of sycophants, who act obsequiously for personal gain. This is dangerous for anyone who is a leader of an organization such as CEC.

7) I have seen lots of posts on social media reaffirming their love and support for Pst. Chris since yesterday. There is absolutely nothing wrong in doing that. However, do these people really think they love Pst Chris more than Pst Anita? Never! Remember this is his wife, mother of his two daughters, and Vice President of Central Executive Committees of BLW. It is obvious most people don't really know this woman is. Her simplicity and gentility is exceptional and unparalleled. I beseech you brethren to please continue to pray for Pst. Anita as instructed by Pst Chris. I know she is going through a lot as a wife, mother and leader. I can provide detailed factual record of the personal sacrifices she made for the CEC and her family. But each time I tried to put them down in writing, tears ran down my chin. Most importantly, let us continue to pray for the family, especially Pst Chris, as the anchor, foundation and leader. It
is his calling to reflect the creative and cultivating nature of God. The inherent purpose and God's original blueprint of all men is fatherhood. It is obvious the devil is up to something bigger - the body of Christ.

I believe CEC boat is being rocked to steer us in the right direction. If you are sincere, you will agree with me that we are drifting from the core values of Christ as a ministry. I am pained and saddened about this recent development! It is never too late........

Finally, the Bible says, “To whom much is given much will be required.” I am only doing what Paul did to Peter (who was given great responsibility by Jesus Christ Himself) in Gal 2:14-21. When Paul saw that Peter’s actions were leading others astray he called out Peter in FRONT OF THEM ALL. My philosophy is private sin = private discipline; public sin = public discipline. See also 1 Timothy 5:19-21. I am not saying the allegations are true, however, the intend way the issue is being handled by our leaders is wrong. God bless you.

Selah!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=327120274133911&id=265251816987424&refid=17

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Yooguyz: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2014
jared007: Yooguyz my advice is dat u change ur nairaland monicker.

No way! I don't want give trolls that feeling of victory/fulfillment that they earnestly desire.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by christemmbassey(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=WinsomeX]Here is a write up by a Christ Embassy member on Chris Oyakhilome last Sunday "speech" at their Communion service:

A text on the Where is Rev Anita FB page:

Where is Rev. Anita Oyakhilome?

An inbox message reads:

First, I apologize to anyone who may be offended by this letter which I have addressed to my close CEC brethren. I am the last person to write against Pst Chris in the public because I have been blessed by God through his teachings. However, after several weeks of silence on the divorce saga, I am glad Pst Chris finally spoke about it during the monthly global communion yesterday. I am very concerned
about the way this issue is being handled since inception more than what actually happened. If
anyone presents concrete evidence to back the adultery allegations against Pst Chris, I will be one of the first few people who would find a place in my heart to forgive him for two mains reasons: (1) He is not God, but human being like everyone; (2) for his unprecedented contributions to the body Christ, especially through his teachings.

Outlined below are 7 major concerns from Pst Chris' response:

1) "Pray for Rev. Anita." Is Pst. Chris insinuating that Pst. Anita is the problem, hence, she needs prayers? Even if she is the problem, it is very wrong to make ridicule ofvyour spouse in public. I think the whole family (father, mother, children and relatives) are directly affected by this saga. I expect him to ask CEC members to pray for his entire family and not his wife only. From all indication, I think Pst Chris needs prayers more than anyone else. This is a display of arrogance and pride, which ultimately leads to destruction.

2) "If you study the scriptures, you will not find one man of God go against God, sinning against God." I respect Pst Chris as a good teacher. However, I think there are several men of God who sinned against God as recorded in the Bible. Even David (a man after God's heart) confessed to Nathan in 2 Sam 12:13 "I have sinned against the LORD." Nathan replied, "Yes, but the LORD has forgiven you, and you won't die for this sin." Other examples are Adam (Roman 5:12-21), Saul (1Sam 15:24), Jeremiah (Jeremiah 3:25), Daniel (Dan 9:cool, Micah (Micah 7:9), Peter (Matt 26:74-75), etc.

3)"crazy and stupid allegations....silly" I have
known and followed Pst Chris for several years. I have known him to be very cultured, gentle, and someone who knows his audience. I was surprised he used such filthy words while addressing his members on the issue yesterday. I think these are distinguished characteristics of (a man who) is angered, frustrated and nonchalant.

4) "If you are married to a man of God, it doesn’t make you automatically mature......But some people expect the wife of a minister to definitely be at the level of that minister and so they may be looked upon and the expectation may be like that, but it’s a positional thing. If a man of God is married, it doesn’t automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is therefore
a woman of God. That’s not the way it is in the Bible. That’s why you don’t really find the wives of men of God mentioned in the Bible. How many of them? Who was Peter’s wife, did you ever know her name? You never find that out. Who was John’s wife? Did you ever read the name? What about all the other Apostles? How many of their names are written in the Bible?" I
believe this was in line with the speech he gave during a meeting with Pastors and Deacons in the UK few months ago. I believe there is no human relationship (including marriages) that doesn't have its own challenges. I am surprised Pst. Chris could openly treat or regard his wife with contempt and disrespect. I wonder if this is the same Pst. Anita I know? Is this the woman that was highly regarded as "the grace of CEC?" Is this the woman that was the Vice President of BLW until lately? Is this the woman who raised two young girls on her own in the UK? Is this the same woman that adores her husband like no other? Is this the woman that moved from gym to library, library to school, school to pub, etc. to ensure CEC becomes what it is today in the UK and rest of EU? Is this the woman that planted several branches of CEC in Europe, USA and beyond? Is this the woman who established LoveWorld TV station in the UK and beyond? It seems to me like a dream. If Pst Anita can be brought so low like this by the power that be, who am I! I haven't seen anyone among pastors in CEC that are as humble as Pst Anita. Likewise, I haven't found anyone that truly loves Pst. Chris in words and action like Pst. Anita.

5) After Pst Chris finished his speech, I heard loud cheers both within the congregation I was seated and those who were with him on set. Notably was Pst Joy Amekhiena, raising her hands up in jubilation, praise and support. I was utterly shocked! She is supposed to be a wife, mother, pastor and close associate of Pst Anita. Now Pst. Anita suddenly became a bad perso
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
WinsomeX:
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;... 4:6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. 4:7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness... 4:11 These things command and teach. 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity... 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Here Paul writing Timothy in a pastoral epistle, is instructing his progeny on the things that are important. In the last verse while warning of apostasy in the church, Paul did not say "So, Timothy, make sure you work miracles enough. All this talk, talk won't do it. People need result! Show them power and anointing". No. Rather in the last verse he said: take heed to thyself and your doctrine. Thyself, in the sense of guide your character and conduct. Be an example to the believers. Don't send your wife away to the UK while rumour run around that you're sleeping with all your lady pastor assistants. Then take heed to your doctrine. Again two things lends credence to a minister; not power, but character and doctrine.

WinsomeX:
Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The words of Jesus are even more solemn. Our Lord declares with certainty that false prophets will come. The first thing he did was to warn his disciples against deceit. He also emphasizes the word MANY: many false prophets; many shall be deceived. So the hysteria about number and church growth does not particularly excite Jesus. The deceit will be so intense that it will even threaten the salvation of the elect. Again, Jesus did not say: when these false apostles comes then show them power. Be like Moses, show them... No. He said beware. John instructs: don't entertain them or you share in their sins.

WinsomeX:
2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

By the days of Paul these men had began to appear. They will transform themselves as angels of light. They will bear names like Christian or use terms like Emmanuel freely. Their works, miracles and ministry will be deceitful. They will be known for fake miracles. Their aim in ministry will be to corrupt the simple at heart.

WinsomeX:
2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness

Now this one is the anti Christ. He will manifest ALL powers and signs with lying wonders. This passage must not be reserved for the the anti Christ strictly. Paul here warns that the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. In other words the anti Christ has already sent out his foot soldiers to prepare his coming. They are preparing folks to receive him. There message will be prosperity. They will back it up with miracles. With a bit of success and breakthrough principles. They are a generation waiting for the coming of the Antichrist, not Christ.

WinsomeX:

Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Behold the full manifestation of the anti Christ and his destruction also. Note that he will not be in short supply of miracles. The good news is that their end is destruction.

I present to my readers with every sense of responsibility that in the ministry of Chris Oyakhilome and T B Joshua we find the workings of the Antichrist.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
shdemidemi:

Now, take a look at that statement you made up there, 'how can you believe I healed ebola?'.

Firstly, 'I' means joagbaje. In otherword, whatever you do there does not point the people back to God but to joagbaje.

Sorry I used that language . I got carried away . We only use such language among the mature .

1 Corinthians 2:6
Yet when I am among mature Christians I do speak with words of great wisdom. . .

My apology was not made because I was wrong but because it's offensive to babes . Jesus gave the command to do it .

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Its by the power of the holyghost we minister. We do it in his name .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply)

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.