Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! (1620 Views)

The Enigma Of John The Baptist / I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by Ganjaseed: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
I want you guys to know that with your contributions and deep spiritual enlightenment in this forum you guys have ministered deliverance to a lot of people that where in church doctrine bondage, you have indeed changed a lot of lives. I have help spreed the knowledge you guys have blessed us with, and even some pastors in Holland were amazed to hear that what they have being preaching and believing all these years is actually an act of manipulation. To say but a few words, Thanks a lot once again and may God strengthen you guys and even those others i could not mention their names thanks anyway.

I have a strong passion for a sound doctrine and not manipulation and enticing words of deceptions. May the  Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you all. JJah bless!
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by nwakaibe(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u still de smoke ganja? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by LoveKing(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
Encouraging words Ganja. More grease to their 'elbows'.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by Rhino5dm: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
I know Jesus will be proud of them cos they are the real christain.

Keep it up guys, most especially Apostle Kunle wink wink
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by alexleo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
rhino.5dm ,
so you have changed to rhino.5dm.

@poster ,
I only know of kunleoshobo and Nuclearboy. Am not sure of others u mentioned. However there are some grey areas which kunleoshobo needs to address on his believe . Yet i must commend him too for his wisdom and desire not to practice a fake version of interpretation of God's word. My advice is that you also seek the Holy Spirit interpretation which is perfect. Let me also encourage you to continue with your love and desire for sound doctrine. Pls keep it up and make sure all these new generation do not contaminate you with their diluted word. God will uphold you. Amen.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
Interesting.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by KunleOshob(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2011
@ganjaseed
Thanx for the compliments and encouraging words. It is my prayer that God continues to reveal the truth of his word to us all amen.

@Alexleo
Thanx for your comments, I know I am not perfect. I am only praying and striving that God leads me in the right direction and let his will be manifest in my life.
I also want to use this opportunity to single out and commend my big brother nuclearboy who has actually been the one championing the fight for true christianity on this forum, he has truly been a blessing and may God continue to increase him in knowledge and understanding. Amen

Lastly I feel saddened that we christians on this forum are always at each others throat and quarelling over issues that are already settled in the bible we claim to believe in. But then as a true christian am I supposed to keep quiet and watch charlatans subvert the gospel and manipulate it for sake of greed, fleece brethen an destroy lives? The true gospel of christ is based on love, love for God and love for others. If we don't have this love we can't truely claim to be followers of christ.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by nuella2(f): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^
What is love to you kunle? How do you express the love of God, by talking about others or my showing the way? By telling pple the love of God or criticing the way others do it, to give to God and man or talking about how others are doing it. How do you practice this love you profess to know. You appear to be a critic and not a doer, correct me if am wrong. How do you show the love of God, in your daily lfe, communication and conversations with others.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by KunleOshob(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2011
@nuella
Matthew 25:31-40 answers your question. Also read 1 John 4:12 and 1 John 4:20-21
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by nuella2(f): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^

SO LOVE IS ALL ABOUT FEEDING THE POOR? DIDNT THE BIBLE TALK ABOUT OTHER DIMENSIONS OF LOVE?
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2011
Be careful when all men are praising you.  The posters who did so on this thread, says more about you and your affiliations than it does about what you profess. I dont know much about kunleoshob but if loveking has no problem with you, then there`s a problem. I`m not too familiar with rhino either but anyone can see he`s up to no good.  I`m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but as has often happened in the past, it might not be worth it. Nuclearboy revealed himself long ago so no surprise there.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by petres007(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2011
nuella2:

^^^

SO LOVE IS ALL ABOUT FEEDING THE POOR? DIDNT THE BIBLE TALK ABOUT OTHER DIMENSIONS OF LOVE?

Una don come with una oyaksian theological ogodogoism!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by Ganjaseed: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
This is my personal appreciation. They may have not make any sense to you in their posts, but I have benefited a lot from them, and i feel I should encourage them in this good works. The name of any church does not move me, the names and titles of any pastor nor reverend even bishop does not move me either. This name of Jesus is the only name I have received from God Himself whereby I might be saved, not Rhapsody of reality nor tithe doctrine nor even belonging to the Haven. God has blessed me I must confess, so am carefull that I don't miss it nor allow myself to be misled by mere deceptive words of men. I am born again, I am an old christian for more than 18 years now that does not mean i know it all.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by PastorKun(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2012
The good old days; i feel proud have been able to contribute to a lot of christians being released from the bondage of false doctrines being placed on them by mere men.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by Enigma(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2012
Interesting. Funny, I don't recall having seen this thread before; or maybe I did and just didn't pay sufficient attention at the time.

cool
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by Goshen360(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2012
In my recent studies and exposition from the book of Jude. The Lord opened my eyes the more about the "THEN" and "NOW" Apostate men of our faith. I cannot express the words that were laid in my heart with words. Do you know that Jude, in his epistle actually told us that we should contend for the faith THAT WAS ONCE DELIVERED TO THE SAINTS. And I heard the Holy Spirit say to me, it means to PRESERVE THE TRUTH OF THE FAITH THAT WAS DELIVERED TO THE SAINTS (The Apostles). Why? Because some ungodly men have crept into the our faith (some translations says, crept into our churches) vs 3-4. And their mission is to overturn the grace of God. (You need to read v3-4, 17 of Jude from many translations to see the beauty). These men will preach/teach WHAT THE APOSTLES DID NOT TEACH/PREACH. The fact that something is recorded in the bible doesn't make it a practice for all esp. for Christians.

Look at the Characteristic or Profile of the Apostate teachers of THEN and NOW age

They are subtle in nature, they "crept in" unnoticed like a worm or serpent (like serpent deceived Eve) (v4)

They are ungodly men in nature (v4)

They are perverted men that PERVERTS the grace of God (v4)

They deny Christ (v4 ).

Defile the flesh (v8 )

Reject Authority (v8 )

Blaspheme Holy Angels (v8 )

Dreamers (v8 )

Speaks evil in their ignorant (v10 )

Self corruption/destruction in their sensual/natural knowledge (v10 )

Grumblers/complainers walking according to their own lusts (v16 )

Malcontents and self seeking (v16 )

Flatter people to gain advantage (v16 )

Arrogant speakers (v16 )

Scoffers (v18 )

Sensual men causing divisions (v19 )

Worldly minded (v19 )

Devoid of the Spirit (v19 )

I was encouraged once again from the book of Jude, that we should contend for the faith that was delivered to the saints - The Apostles. We should preserve the Apostolic truth given or handed over to the church. What ever the Apostle did not teach/preach and we see these subtle men teaching it, we should fight with everything within us to fight to preserve the faith.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by PastorKun(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2012
Goshen360:
Look at the Characteristic or Profile of the Apostate teachers of THEN and NOW age

They are subtle in nature, they "crept in" unnoticed like a worm or serpent (like serpent deceived Eve) (v4)

They are ungodly men in nature (v4)

They are perverted men that PERVERTS the grace of God (v4)

They deny Christ (v4 ).

Defile the flesh (v8 )

Reject Authority (v8 )

Blaspheme Holy Angels (v8 )

Dreamers (v8 )

Speaks evil in their ignorant (v10 )

Self corruption/destruction in their sensual/natural knowledge (v10 )

Grumblers/complainers walking according to their own lusts (v16 )

Malcontents and self seeking (v16 )

Flatter people to gain advantage (v16 )

Arrogant speakers (v16 )

Scoffers (v18 )

Sensual men causing divisions (v19 )

Worldly minded (v19 )

Devoid of the Spirit (v19 )

The above listed certainly describes a lot of popular preachers today. These things are so glaring in the bible yet I wonder how people fail to recognise these charlatans.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by Goshen360(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2012
^
Yes my brother....I purposely left name calling out of it in order to avoid argument on this thread. One thing with some Christians is that, they cant agree with another Christian that tells the truth even when it is glaring that their pastors is wrong and teaches error of non Apostolic teachings. They will rather defend their pastor than defend the word of God....Contend for the faith NOT contend for your pastor. Words cannot express many revelations and secrets of these MoGs the Holy Spirit revealed to me from the book of Jude. I Still pray God to invade their heart to change before it's too late.
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 20, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, I call names without any fear of riposte. JOAGBAJE's a crook.. simple and short...
Re: Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! by PastorKun(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2012
musKeeto: ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, I call names without any fear of riposte. JOAGBAJE's a crook.. simple and short...

Speaking of Joagbaje, he has really gone quiet on this forum of recent. Maybe he has repented of his evil ways.

(1) (Reply)

Tithing Is Fraud....tithing Is 419.....know Your Rights! / Warning: Nobody Has Ever Been Healed Of Hiv At Scoan ( Emmanuel TV ) / Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.