Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80447 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

That guy has a problem answering 'why' questions o
grin

But you couldnt even answer any of the questions given to you grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
jdilight:

Genesis 3:8 said they heard God walking in the garden (that was Gods foot step they heard) and to recognize it means He was use to coming in the garden.

What Bible version is dat? Yours?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dragonking:

But you couldnt even answer any of the questions given to you grin

Park well jare
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

Park well jare

Go and sit down and stop being brainwashed.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jdilight(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

What Bible version is dat? Yours?

The gideons international.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
jdilight:

The gideons international.

Ok
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by gemini35(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:

Drummaboy, I must say your hate is getting worrisome! You really had to go resurrect a 6 year old thread?
People expecially pastors are very heartless,I,personally went to healing school,I,met a kenya man who came all the way from london as a result of eye problem,we lodge together go to fast food together ,he was hoping as soon as the pastor chris touch him,as portrayed in the healing school video he will be healed,I,gave this man one of my line to be communicating with his family ,do u know that after the healing session this man gave me my sim card ,seeing his face I know he is so so disappointed,he left to uk with out telling me,I, saw them selecting people that will be in the healing line,leaving people with serious ailment,only God will judge,this pastors,fraud healing,their is this guy huge before the healing school start he said as soon as pastor touch u,u should start jumping and waving hands,only that one made me know that some thing is wrong,

Is only blind and deaf followers that can come here and start defending pastor chris

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
^^^

Thank you for restoring the thread from the derailment it has suffered.

Let's hear the excuse the usual musketeers will give us now.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
gemini35:
People expecially pastors are very heartless,I,personally went to healing school,I,met a kenya man who came all the way from london as a result of eye problem,we lodge together go to fast food together ,he was hoping as soon as the pastor chris touch him,as portrayed in the healing school video he will be healed,I,gave this man one of my line to be communicating with his family ,do u know that after the healing session this man gave me my sim card ,seeing his face I know he is so so disappointed,he left to uk with out telling me,I, saw them selecting people that will be in the healing line,leaving people with serious ailment,only God will judge,this pastors,fraud healing,their is this guy huge before the healing school start he said as soon as pastor touch u,u should start jumping and waving hands,only that one made me know that some thing is wrong,

Is only blind and deaf followers that can come here and start defending pastor chris

Coming from a gambler, serial fornicator no wonder you caught staphylococcus, pervert, a fellow whose online gallivanting is becoming worrisome for his age.... how you want make I believe your story now? grin

Oya, any proof? You once said on Nairaland that a man was healed of blindness bla bla bla...now, because it is a season of Chris Oyakhilome, you left your usual sections and came here. Some thing in me tells me u roll wirh Kunle.

Same you on 25th August nominated Pastor Chris' song as your best that connects you to the heavenlies....now, you are singing a typical hypocritical song here.

On what grounds do you deem yourself fit to want to advocate folks not to be on Pastor Chris' side? What moral ground?

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
trustman:

My points are these:
If the healing school produce the results claimed by you guys it will sell itself. You don't need to call a critic of it a liar or try to discredit him for presenting AN INSIDER experience of it. 

SirJohn provided a video and showed what was wrong with it. He noted how many were edited. He stated specific DETAILS of the processes and procedures at the healing school. What an objective observer expects is for you guys to either come up and say 'No, you are wrong here. The video is not as you say' or 'No, we don't do this or that at the healing school'. But you have not done that. That is what I mean by NO CORRESPONDING REBUTTALS from you CE members. Simply stating that they have been given doesn't cut it. Statements such as 'ok have it your way', or the like simply do not answer anything. 

Again, can you PROVIDE SPECIFIC EVIDENCE that SirJohn fabricated all he posted by mixing truth with lies and that he is not a straight person?

Can we say then that SINCE people who get healed at the healing school CAN LOSE their healing what they get there is CONDITIONAL HEALING and not really a healing of permanent nature? Since they need to keep following some 'rules' in order to 'maintain' their healing?

Is there really a Christian or Christian group that claims LIKE YOU SAID that "healings have ceased, God does not take away sicknesses etc" ?

You didn't really answer this question:
On claims of the church is 'growing', Pastor Chris is 'going up', etc other religions, new age teachings, etc may be growing worldwide, does that mean it is sign of God's approval of them?

Your quote is about Ephesus. My question is on whether success by any group is necessarily an evidence of God's approval. 

Expect a robust reply from me on my observations from SirJohn's account. I am not exactly chanced to do so now as I would love to.

As per on what you call 'conditional healing', if a man gets healed of say an STD by taking medicine is he allowed to go back to frolicking with women of easy virtues or is he supposed to take better care of himself by abstaining from such?

I ask this because you have this notion that because someone was healed by God's power, satan will all of a sudden leave such a one to keep living in health or do you think that if the Pharisees had acted out their plans to kill Lazarus whom Jesus raised from the dead that Lazarus would not have died simply because Jesus had already raised him back before? Please be objective.

Jairus daughter, the widow's son, Dorcas, the Guy Paul raised etc. Do you think these people still died after being raised back to life or did they just float into heaven? Where they not responsible for themselves even after being raised? Won't they have eaten well; bathed well etc. Henceforth?

It is the same principle. For instance, Jesus told a man that he had delivered of demons to be careful as the demon after roaming around and finding no place to rest would go and get more demons (wickeder than himself) to come and join him and they would go back to the man (whom he had just left). Why do you think Jesus said so?

Have you seen Frosbels take on the divinity of Jesus? Was Frosbel not once a member of Deeperlife bible Church? How come he doesn't believe in the divinity of Jesus which the Deeperlife clearly believes in? Do you think his leaving them has anything to do with his new beliefs?

That's exactly what can affect anyone who gets healed. Satan does not say congratulations and leaves you alone, no. He will look for ways to destroy your faith and he will succeed if your faith hasn't grown roots. Jesus said so. That's why we advise people to stay in the faith that got them healed in the first place and after having done my research on Kenya28 and even on other people's ministries like Benny Hinn and co, I have found out that the few who 'lost' the healing did so after going away from an environment where faith is taught profusely.

As per your question on growth, Please read Acts 11:21. That's what I was referring to as well. When I am chanced I will take SirJohn's post line by line and show you my observations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
gemini35:

Bro please indulge me a little if you may.

- Which healing school did you go to? I am aware that you reside in PHC. Are you referring to the one there?

- How many people did you see on the day?

- Did the man come there with a doctor's report?

- Did anyone get healed that day?

- Did the Kenyan man pay any fees? Did you pay anyone?

Thanks for answering them. They will go along way.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Continued.

Amidst blame game by CE people that the Kenyan lost her healing to Satan and a lack of prerequisite faith, the Kenyan has this to say:

Kenyan 28:
I am not a liar and wont be. Am very scared that
even if I go see the CEC pastor,he prays for me
and my baby,we get the miracle again,YES, and
may be after sometime the sickness comes back
without my knowledge and attacks my
baby...may be she will be gone/dead.
That's my greatest fear. And its not like am
about to "loose" the so called miracle, if there
was any, its gone,clearly shown by my baby's
medical history and my last weeks test like I told
u. infact, she is better off with drugs than
"miracles" coz since she started the therapy she
hasnt had any fevers.
Like I told u, if I were rich and idle, I would come
to the healing school every year,get "healing" for
each year coz it seems like so it happens.
When I got the symptoms, I called one of ur CEC
pastors who promised to visit but never did.
Whenever my baby was admitted in hospital, I
called the Pastor who never showed up. May be
he would have done something then, but now I
find it about too late. Well said and done,its not
only in Christ Embassy where God is or where He
can heal me. Al read and apply the bible on my
own for I know Jesus is the same
yesterday,today and forever.

Zikky quips:

Zikkyy: i think we need pastor chris on this thread. Joagbaje & co obviously lack the capacity to manage situation here sad

lol.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kenyan 28: Let me tell u again @Joagbaje, at the
healing school, I got to know a white woman
from Capetown who had bosom cancer,she was
healed at the same time but less than a year
later,she died of the same.Infact she went back
to the healing school with her medical report to
testify. Her friend called me about the death. Our
phones were full of messages of testimonies
between her and I before she died. She was very
strong in faith and encouraged me every other
day.Her demise shocked me. Another woman
from Ghana died too when she had already
healed and doctors couldnt find the cancer.
Another one from Norway died of bosom cancer
later when her daughter who visited me in Kenya
informed me that doctors were shocked that the
cancer had disapeared. Another lady from Kenya
died 2 months after we left the healing
school,how?, I do not know.
I do not want to live in fear of I might loose the
miracle (get the sickness back) for God's healing
is true and permanent.

PastorKun:

Four people dying from cancer after supposedly being healed at cec confirms it's all a charade.

@Joagbaje
Your wretched lies and excuses have been noted but what is the point of someone being totally healed and the person still needs to exercise faith to keep the healing. How is that better than taking medication to suppress the symptoms of an ailment?
nuclearboy: This is just sad!

Too many people screamed and asked then where the tests were carried out, and even asked for independent tests etc - if you had listened to such then and slowed down, perhaps all this wouldn't be happening now!

This blame passing is the trademark of the Apostate churches - at that time, they induced a feel-good that was so high you were practically floating as if on drugs! Of course, feeling ecstatic, happy, faith-filled is a panacea to almost any sort of illness, whether physical, mental, emotional or spiritual and thus, excited, you felt better - a delusion! Now reality has set and here they are to disclaim you, telling you that you are on your own, its your fault, you didn't keep the healing etc!

Just pray, and seek God Himself!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
SirJohn:
Well, what can I say... its just so sad this has turned out this way but I still thank God for a medium like this, how would we have ever confirmed the things that I and so many others continually shouted on this thread for about four years now.

What saddens me more is the life of this innocent child that is now in danger and possibly the husband whose condition is yet to be known.

@Kenyan28 if you will listen to me please do, maybe you were too excited and basking in the placebo effect that you didn't read some of my posts; I have talked on many occasions about cases like this. It is not just common with Christ Embassy alone but most other faith healing group you can imagine.
There is no point going back and forth on this matter, you chose who you wanted to believe even in the face of clear warnings you even called me names. You have yet another chance to choose who to listen to and nobody on this forum will force you.

I am here to tell you one more time that they do not have the answer to your situation, believe me! they will try every means to keep you from talking till you go the way others have gone then there will be nobody to tell the story.

@davidylan has made some vital points, all of which has been discussed earlier on this very thread so the choice at the end of the day is yours.

I'm still waiting for your email though I know joagbaje may have discouraged you from writing me but its okay, I'm still here by Gods grace and will be waiting.

God bless you
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
The exchange:

Kenyan 28: Lets talk here on this forumn, I do not
want phone calls nor texts again from any
member of CE.

Joagbaje: @ Kenya 28
Pls let's deal with fact . I know you're angry . But you're still a christian. How long has this woman been healed of cancer . 1 year 2 years. 3 years? Pls be honest
Kenyan28:
And ofcourse I am very angry especialy now that my baby is infected. U cant know how am feeling coz u are not a mother!
SirJohn:
@Jo, this really shows how insensitive you are to the situation on ground, we are talking about a whole family that is on the verge of destruction occasioned by the poisonous doctrine this lady was fed in CE HS and here you are trying to score a point with a case we know nothing about.
Lets face the one before us now as the person is well alive and able to speak for herself.
Don't force her to give testimony on behalf of someone else because for all we know she may not have the accurate details. She may have told you about the lady before, but right now her eyes are open and she can understand better. as it is now, only that lady can speak for herself that is if she is still alive.
Kenyan28:
Nonesence, u should be asking how long it took me to find out that HIV had not gone anywhere from my system not about other pple's "miracle" which am not sure that they even got.
Good enough I'll be here to tell when they die of the same.
Again, explain about the 4 dead women I have talked about earlier who thot they got the miracle from the so called healing school.
Joagbaje:

Healing can be lost through sin. You have issues with temper. I still remember talking to you those days about the kind of anger you display on this forum insulting those who doubted your healing. Healing can be lost by unchecked sin such as these .you ought to humble yourself to be helped. What you needed to do is to have seen a minister to help you deal with It . I would have ministered to you on you on the phone but i felt one on one would be quicker I made arrangement for you to see the Kenya pastor ,you agreed but didnt show up,

Drugs can't solve your problem. , but you were sure you were healed. I called you that time not to give false testimony. how could symptoms of HIV cease and medical test fom he same hospital where you once tested positive change . Even if your healing was based on Sirjohn palabo effect or whatever ,it will not escape medical test. What is the church gain here. You didn't pay for the healing. Church didn't use your case for "advert" what is the church gain. You are the one who use your mouth to come tell us here you were healed. You even gave your Dr your Nairaland password to testify here.

It's your responsibility to keep your healing . You were taught in the healing school how to maintain healing. You were told counter attack may happen based on bible principle .

These are one of the reason healing may be lost.

John 5:14
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

Matthew 12:43-45
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

but it's not a death sentence. It's a fight of faith. I have dealt with it in my health and others too. There is no healing ministry such things may not happen. Instead of playing hero to doubters here you had better save your health.When you are through playing hero here,everybody will go home but you're left with what you're left with. If you enjoyed heal from 8year long HIV and symptoms suddenly stop for over a year. Medical record shows you clean, your doctors were surprised, YOU WERE HEALED BY JESUS. The healing is still in you . You only need to stir it up by faith. Remember your lady friend is still enjoying her healing from stomach cancer. You told me she is even interceding for you but you seem to have lost your faith. How can prayer work.
Kenyan28:

Drugs are working perfectly for my baby, infact before she was introduced, she had pneumonias on and off, fever etc. Medicine is also from God. That lady who claims to be healed of stomach cancer TOO refused to meet me just like the CE pastor did. She claims to be praying for us on fone,how?
Anger is not sinning, as long as I dont take a day with it.I cant remember breaking any of the 10 commandments. I cant remember fonicating,comming adultery,killing, idol worshiping(like u do to Chris Pastor) etc....Which sin did I commit

Again, I said and repeat, am not seeing any pastor from CE either here or elsewhere.

And stop dwelling on this woman alone, EXPLAIN THE DEATH OF THE 4 WOMEN I TOLD U. 1 from Capetown(SA), another one from Ghana, another one from Kenya and the 4th from Norway all that I got to know from the healing school who died of Cancers.

I cant remember u warning me against being bitter in any of our conversations, infact what I can remember is u calling me in the middle of the night where I had to switch off my phone to avoid disturbances. And I have all the reasons to be bitter.
Kenyan28: Again @Joag,I told u earlier and repeat that that lady has never gone back for medical check up after the HL session infact, she assumes she is healed. and like I said, al be here to tell when she dies of the same coz it wont take long.

Again, I cant remember telling any one I went to the same doctors who had tested me in Kenya. I did my test at Randburg,SA which was -ve. Infact I remember very well the white ladies at the clinic didnt want to hear about pastor Chris or the healing school, they said it was a lie and I should go for a repeat test after 2 months which I never did (ooh how I wish I did).

I have a very big feeling that the kit that was used was faulty or expired. Like someone earlier said, someone can be symptom free even when they still have the virus, I have enough experience now of 11 good yrs.
Joagbaje:

Well enjoy your DRUGS
Joagbaje:

You cannot be wishing another person. Evil just because you failed to keep yours. What about the thousands that have been healed for years . What about those who got miracle baby without medicine.

A couple from Canada ,wife had no uterus ,got pregnant and gave bith is that palabo illusion?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
mnwankwo: This is a very sad story. Below is what I wrote on this thread in 2008. The traumatic experience that the OP is undergoing could have easily been avoided. This thread highlights all that is wrong with group consciousnesses that is quite common among many believers in all religions and movements without exception. The group consciousnesses makes it impossible for believers to have an independent thought. It is also not easy to tear asunder the bonds of group consciousnesses since those enveloped in it are already so weak to independently ask from help from God. Even when help is sent from God either directly or via mediators, this cancerous swamp of group consciousnesses repels and in most cases neutralizes the help sent. Only deep shocks (physical, psychical or spiritual) can tear asunder this thick veils of group consciousness, freeing the spirit to once again exercise its God given free will. Then the spirit can then pray from the depth of his or her soul to God alone and such a soul will receive the necessary help.

All alternative healing methods including faith healing must be followed up or confirmed by independent competent medical investigation. Preferably, more than one independent investigation as that will reduce the likelihood of misdiagnosis due to human error. Any faith healer who do not demand investigation of his claims by competent independent scientific authority is a charlatan. He has no ability and if he believes that he has one, then he is deluded. On the other hand if he knows that he has no ability but pretends that he has one and by hypnotism, suggestion or autosuggestion make his followers to think that he has an ability, then he is a criminal or fraudster. Sadly the only consequence to people who had hope not in God but in the imagined abilities of there fellow men is bitter disappointment and suffering. Prophecies from so called "men of God" will prove to be false and their promises of miracles and faith healing will come to nothing. Modern medicine is also a gift of God, just like genuine spiritual healing is also a gift of God. It is the sacred duty of all believers to avail themselves of the opportunities and advances in modern medicine. Those who want God to cure them of bacterial infection when God has already made antibiotics available in his creation lack understanding of how the will of God manifests in creation. To prevent further harm the OP and his family should follow the standard medical procedure for diagnosis/treatment and monitoring of HIV infected patients. HIV and AIDS have no medical cure at the moment but drugs are available that will allow infected individuals to live a healthy life. I wish the OP and her family strength. Best Wishes.

m_nwankwo: @Posters
Miracles that pertain to the physical body can
very easily be verified by scientific method.
Medical/biomedical science has enough tools to
investigate these matters. Whenever claims of
healing are made, the claimant should allow
independent scientific investigation of his claims.
Where such investigations are prevented, then the
faith healer is either a charlatan or believes in
imagined abilities. If one believes that God uses
him or her to effect a healing miracle, then he or
she should provide the evidence. An evidence that
has been subjected through the rigor of
independent scientific examination. Testimonies,
newspaper reports, television displays and even
doctors or lab reports do not constitute scientific
evidence. Where the healer is incapable of
producing such, then it is clear that he has no
gift of healing. Probably, It is only in faith healing
that a practitioner remains viable inspite of
repeated failures. A surgeon with many reported
cases of death during operation will be de-listed
for lack of ability and even prosecuted. A scientist
whose publications are contradicted is forced to
retract those publications and his or her
reputation is permanently damaged, funding will
cease and his career will end in disgrace. It is
high time that faith healers are required by law of
each land to open their claims to scientific
investigation. That will weed out the charlatans
from the extremely few who God has bestowed
with the ability to mediate his power to cure
sickness and diseases. You can have the faith to
move mountains but if God did not give you the
gift of healing, you cannot cure any illness in the
name of God. One of the characteristics of
people without genuine ability (in all professions/
vocations) is to give excuse instead of evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
nuclearboy: Kenyan28:

Please help others who may enter the position you are in tomorrow!

Tell your story! That way, anyone who feels better after the excitement and pep-talks of a healing session will at least be sure to take tests that will confirm whether indeed they received healing or not!

This issue regardless what the CEC crowd believe, is NOT about discrediting the already discredited yaks-yaps though that seems to have occured! Its about protecting lives like the little baby now suffering because the mother got excited (and suspended reaso) and because someone "sold" her empty air and called it "healing"
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by PastorKun(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
WinsomeX: The exchange:

Kenyan 28: Lets talk here on this forumn, I do not
want phone calls nor texts again from any
member of CE.

keep up the good work bro, these criminals need to be exposed and brethen saved from falling victim to their evil scams.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
^^^ Thanks Pastor Kun

The Exchange Part 2

(Note: the Kenyan had heeded the advice from SirJohn to stop deleting her posts.)

Joagbaje:
You don't want to talk about a woman who's pain and evidence of cancer had disssapeard but you want to dwell on those you claim lost their healing . That's dishonest .
Kenyan28: Again, months later after I left the healing school, my testimony got a friend of mine who lives in Canada to the HL. She flew all the way to SA HL but her status never changed. instead when she assumed she was healed and stoped ARVs, her viral Load rose from undetectable to 350,000 copies. She would be dead now if she continued the assumption. She is back to her ARVs. Plz explain that.

Last year again, another one who has/had HIV and cervical cancer went to the healing school. She was lucky to meet pastor Chris twice for she got close to one of the workers at the HL who attended the pastors confrence and was also at the healing line.
SHE NEVER EVER TURNED -VE for HIV, and has all the symptoms for the 2 diseases. The bad thing is the HL is still fresh in her mind and blinded her from seeing.
Again, al be here to tell her progress. She knows my case now, shocked.
I SHUD THANK GOD MINE IS JUST HIV but not the fast killer disease called cancer. I can assure u that I will be around for the next 60 years or more.
Kenyan28: Again, months later after I left the healing school, my testimony got a friend of mine who lives in Canada to the HL. She flew all the way to SA HL but her status never changed. instead when she assumed she was healed and stoped ARVs, her viral Load rose from undetectable to 350,000 copies. She would be dead now if she continued the assumption. She is back to her ARVs. Plz explain that.

Last year again, another one who has/had HIV and cervical cancer went to the healing school. She was lucky to meet pastor Chris twice for she got close to one of the workers at the HL who attended the pastors confrence and was also at the healing line.
SHE NEVER EVER TURNED -VE for HIV, and has all the symptoms for the 2 diseases. The bad thing is the HL is still fresh in her mind and blinded her from seeing.
Again, al be here to tell her progress. She knows my case now, shocked.
I SHUD THANK GOD MINE IS JUST HIV but not the fast killer disease called cancer. I can assure u that I will be around for the next 60 years or more.
Kenyan28:
WHY SHUD I TALK ABOUT A WOMAN I DO NOT KNOW MUCH(av met her only 2 times) YET MY CASE IS HERE?? TALK ABOUT ME AND THE PPLE THAT ARE WELL KNOWN TO ME. All I know about her is she never went for check up again after HL thats what she told me.

I do not know about the canadian couple, but my case and the pple av mentioned above.
There is nothing like loosing healing here, for it wasnt there in the 1st place.
Kenyan28:
AM NOT WISHING ANY ONE ANYTHING,THE GOODNESS IS, AL BE HERE TO REPORT ALL CASES. WHETHER I WISH OR NOT, it cant change anything.
SirJohn:
@Joagbaje, stop trying to manipulate the young lady, you cant put words in her mouth just to make your point. She has told you time and time again that she is not in the position to say what someone else is going through.
If you want her to talk about someone she doesn't know personally, then can you also explain what happened to the other ladies from different countries that died after their supposed healing?
Its so funny how you guys are quick to turn around and blame people you give false hope; your wishes wont work, you have lost this one and she will be better by Gods grace.
Joagbaje:

It's not the feeling of anger I'm addressing, it's the display of your anger I'm talking about . You used to insult people on this forum concerning your miracle . You have deleted the posts , but I cautioned you those days.

Your still a baby christian . ( not insult but observation). What has 10 commandment got to do with this. What kind of church do you attend? The problem is getting clearer now. Obviously you are not attending a faith teaching church. This is one of the reason certain people are told to attend a christ embassy church for at least a month after healing school. To build their faith more before going back to their churches

A woman once got healed in a Benny hinn meeting. of cancer or so. She had constant pain every day. But when Benny him prayed for her, she got healed . Medically and bodily. Every pain left. She attended his church for few days and told him she wanted to go back to her old church,he told her to stay for more weeks to build her faith more but she insisted ,saying "people love me over there and they are missing me". He reluctantly agreed . But when she returned the pastor asked if the rumor is true ,she affirmed ,and he said "Give the glory to God ,anybody can be healed ,once your mind is alert". He talked down on the miracle. About 6 months or so later she began to experience symptoms of pain. She ran back to Benny hinn , he asked what she was told over there, she narrated . He asked , you've been sick all these years , was there any day you didn't experience pain? She said No, and when you were prayed for ,pain stopped. She said yes. He lamented . " six month of faith gone" because She went to dwell in the atmosphere of unbelief . You got healed , but you lost it dear, and you're not helping yourself at all.
PastorKun: @Joagbaje
You have just confirmed yourself to be a very callous and mean person whose only interest is to protect the reputation of your useless criminally inspired church sparing no concern for thousands of people you have sent to their early graves after deceiving them they have been healed and they stop using their DRUGS. In Kenyan's case, at least her baby could have been protected from the infection if she wasn't deceived. Please spare a thought for these innocent lives CE is destroying, everything should not be about protecting CE's reputation so you guys can continue to fleece unsuspecting believers.
Kenyan28:
""""It's not the feeling of anger I'm addressing, it's the display of your anger I'm talking This is one of the reason certain people are told to attend a christ embassy church for at least a month after healing school. To build their faith more before going back to their churches"""""

SORRY I COULDNT STAND A CHURCH WHERE HALF OF THE PREACHING IS "THE MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS SAYS" I want a church where the prechers preaches like this "the Bible or the word of God says" there is a lot of idol worship in CE. U pple behave like Chris is God...heck no!
Joagbaje:
Your still a baby christian . ( not insult but
observation). What has 10 commandment got to
do with this. What kind of church do you attend?
The problem is getting clearer now.
Kenyan28:
ha ha ha ha ha ha hu hu which baby are u talking about here??! Am 30 years and my christianity is as old as I am. I am born and bred in Christianity, born again parents,prayerful etc. I was in church as long as I can remember.
I wish I obeyed my church pastor when he insisted I go for several tests after I left the healing school and told him the "testimony"
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by gemini35(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
mbaemeka:

Bro please indulge me a little if you may.

- Which healing school did you go to? I am aware that you reside in PHC. Are you referring to the one there?

- How many people did you see on the day?

- Did the man come there with a doctor's report?

- Did anyone get healed that day?

- Did the Kenyan man pay any fees? Did you pay anyone?

Thanks for answering them. They will go along way.
I,Came with doctors report the man came with doctors report,I,did not pay any fee ,you know they told people that as soon as the man of God touch you ,you should start jumping and waving hand,in faith that you are healed,it I,pity one woman from ghana they excluded her,I,was wondering if God select who to heal,
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by gemini35(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
gemini35:
I,Came with doctors report the man came with doctors report,I,did not pay any fee ,you know they told people that as soon as the man of God touch you ,you should start jumping and waving hand,in faith that you are healed,it I,pity one woman from ghana they excluded her,I,was wondering if God select who to heal,

some one in ph can travel to lagos or what?do they hold healing school in ph?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
The Exchange Part 3

Enigma:

Don't mind them and all the nonsense "baby Christian talk" which is pure rubbish.

What is being peddled by Oyakhilome and his accomplice "pastors" and followers (with seared consciences) is not Christianity but a sham and diabolical fraud.

cool
Kenyan28: For any one's information, am not deleting any posts from today henceforth. Let the world know the truth so that the truth can set them free.

Kenyan28: The latest and good news is that my husband is not infected. U are about to hear CE die-hards call it a miracle.

There is nothing like miracle nor magic here, its called "Discordant" couple. Its explained perfectly by science. Who ever finds it difficult to google, I can do and copy paste here on their behalf and for free.
Kenyan28: SORRY I COULDNT STAND A CHURCH WHERE HALF OF THE PREACHING IS "THE MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS SAYS" I want a church where the prechers preaches like this "the Bible or the word of God says" there is a lot of idol worship in CE. U pple behave like Chris is God...heck no!
Kenyan28:
So u want to mean I lost my "healing" because of "tempers" Mr Joagbaje??! Come on go tell that to the birds or get a life!! (unless u quote from the bible where it so says)
Kenyan28: Glad to have spoken to you @Sir John.
SirJohn:

You're welcome dear
Kenyan28: The beauty about this thread is that when u search for Christ Embassy Healing school from google, this is what comes 1st....and when u get stuborn like me and proceed to the HL, at least u know somebody warned u.
SirJohn:

@Kenyan28,
can you throw more light on how you got tested after the healing school ministration? I think some folks need to hear that
honeychild: This is just simply amazing. I read this thread from the very beginning. Joagbaje, Mabel, hubreality, and all of you who were rejoicing at kenyan28 'testimony' 2 years ago... u have now turned round and accused her of 'hidden sins' being a baby xtian and so on... r u people even xtians? Do you know what the word Christian really means? You are all heartless wicked people. And I can assure you, your time will come. You will find yourself abandoned and abused by your false shepherd in your darkest hour. I am amazed any of you even have the audacity to show your faces on this thread. You have no iota of shame. If I were a member of ur church I will just quietly go back to my coven or is it haven and lick my wounds. Shame on all of you
Snowwy: @Kenyan 28,
I cannot even begin to imagine the anguish you may be feeling right now. I stumbled on this thread years ago when it was still new and posts here by some people had made me wary though I later came to realise that the posters were people that just had an issue with that church. I do not attend the Christ Embassy church or went to the Healing School but I am usually amazed at the disposition, boldness and always bubbling nature of their members.
I was also amazed at your testimony of healing and I pray the Lord makes you whole, just like the 10 lepers that were healed but only one was made whole.

That said, I was wondering what was going on again on this thread when I saw it was again on the first page so decided to click. I was again surprised at the few comments I could garner sinces you have deleted alot of it.

I decided to go back to your testimony pages to actually get a feel of where all this is coming from.
From pages 18 to about 21 (the few I have been able to be patient enough to review), you clearly stated (based on your quotes) it was Jesus that healed you and the Pastor did not even touch you before you got your healing. You declared you are a woman of faith and all. You said you did a test though some posters advised you to do more than that and you have been symptom free.

Since you said you were clearly healed before any touch and you believed it, that it was Jesus that healed you and faith at work I wonder why it seems you are back with vengeance against the Healing School and Christ Embassy. I can see emotions are high but I think you should go back to those scriptures that made you believe this healing and call on God for explanation.
IS your grouse against the scriptures you believed in, or the fact that you now have issues with the healing school, or that your hopes were raised by your attendance?

I do not know or have any hypothesis on why you or your baby have now been diagnosed again though your husband isnt't but at this point whatever you experienced then can only be explained by you and as such I advise you go back to the 'drawing board' of God's specific word to you and re-claim it.
It is well.
Kenyan28:

There was no healing at ALL.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Interestingly after this last exchange, Joagbaje, Mabel, mbaemeka and the other CEC advocates never returned to the thread. Till date. It is understandable as they had been thoroughly shamed.

I leave you with this last post from another observer of the thread:

TruEvangel: @SirJohn

I attended CE Healing School this year 2013 Randburg SA and have been a member since 2007. I joined nairaland to say thank you publicly!

I was disturbed for about 4 months after HS because of the things I saw at the HL, I spoke to my friends none believed me. I also spoke to some of the students I was with, though they admitted seeing people who were walking put on wheelchairs but they couldn't bring themselves to the fact that this may be a scam.

I stopped going to church and began to research on the net and reread some of the books I had of the great faith healers of yesteryears... I didn't want to believe the facts... many who had serious cases were made to fail. When I read your story I then knew that the devil wasn't playing with my mind but Chris was.

So thank you sir for your story it saved me months of stressing and crying... Chris has not change he still does it the same way you outlined in 2008.

In my reading of the bible now I also found out that Chris's doctrine is completely wrong, chances are the things that he's right about roman Catholicism also had them right.

love you sir!

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS, Jesus said.

THE END.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
gemini35:

Thanks bro, but you did not answer some of the questions I asked.

-Like how many people were there that day?

- Was it in PHC or where did you attend yours?

- Was it a one day event?

- What did you go there for, I mean what was in your doctor's report?

- The Kenyan man, did he come with a Doctor's report?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
WinsomeX: Kenyan 28: Let me tell u again @Joagbaje, at the healing school, I got to know a white woman from Capetown who had bosom cancer,she was healed at the same time but less than a year later,she died of the same.Infact she went back to the healing school with her medical report to testify. Her friend called me about the death. Our phones were full of messages of testimonies between her and before she died. She was very strong in faith and encouraged me every other day.Her demise shocked me. Another woman from Ghana died too when she had already healed and doctors couldnt find the cancer. Another one from Norway died of bosom cancer later when her daughter who visited me in Kenya informed me that doctors were shocked that the cancer had disapeared. Another lady from Kenya died 2 months after we left the healing school,how?, I do not know.I do not want to live in fear of I might loose the miracle (get the sickness back) for God's healing. is true and permanent.

Sin can make people lose a miracle. And there are other reasons. But still least for several months ,they were free of the excruciating pain and symptoms. If out of the thousands who got healed some had attacked of the disease. Why blame the church. What of the thousands that didn't loose their healing.

I prayed for a man with ebbola in Arusha Tanzania , he got healed since August 4th , he is still healed. Every symptom stopped.

I prayed for a young man with HIV over a year ago he got healed. He went for test in 3 hospitals , his status changed to negative. He has added weight . He is still healed . Watch the video here
HIV HEALED. https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
mbaemeka:

Expect a robust reply from me on my observations from SirJohn's account. I am not exactly chanced to do so now as I would love to.

As per on what you call 'conditional healing', if a man gets healed of say an STD by taking medicine is he allowed to go back to frolicking with women of easy virtues or is he supposed to take better care of himself by abstaining from such?

I ask this because you have this notion that because someone was healed by God's power, satan will all of a sudden leave such a one to keep living in health or do you think that if the Pharisees had acted out their plans to kill Lazarus whom Jesus raised from the dead that Lazarus would not have died simply because Jesus had already raised him back before? Please be objective.

Jairus daughter, the widow's son, Dorcas, the Guy Paul raised etc. Do you think these people still died after being raised back to life or did they just float into heaven? Where they not responsible for themselves even after being raised? Won't they have eaten well; bathed well etc. Henceforth?

It is the same principle. For instance, Jesus told a man that he had delivered of demons to be careful as the demon after roaming around and finding no place to rest would go and get more demons (wickeder than himself) to come and join him and they would go back to the man (whom he had just left). Why do you think Jesus said so?

Have you seen Frosbels take on the divinity of Jesus? Was Frosbel not once a member of Deeperlife bible Church? How come he doesn't believe in the divinity of Jesus which the Deeperlife clearly believes in? Do you think his leaving them has anything to do with his new beliefs?

That's exactly what can affect anyone who gets healed. Satan does not say congratulations and leaves you alone, no. He will look for ways to destroy your faith and he will succeed if your faith hasn't grown roots. Jesus said so. That's why we advise people to stay in the faith that got them healed in the first place and after having done my research on Kenya28 and even on other people's ministries like Benny Hinn and co, I have found out that the few who 'lost' the healing did so after going away from an environment where faith is taught profusely.

As per your question on growth, Please read Acts 11:21. That's what I was referring to as well. When I am chanced I will take SirJohn's post line by line and show you my observations.

Now, we are talking about divine healing. In the case you stated human volition is involved but in DIVINE HEALING we are talking  about God's own direct involvement. Will you say then that apart from human volitional issues such as abuse of the body that God may not SUSTAIN a healing?So if there are 'conditions' required to maintain divine healing where are they clearly specified in scripture? 

One of the characteristics of divine healing in scripture was that it was complete and irreversible. Another was its spontaneity; healings were not prearranged. In several instances personal faith was not required before healing took place; it was impossible, for example, for those who were dead to exercise any faith before they were resuscitated. 

Acts 11:21 says: "And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number who believed turned to the Lord." What I see here is that believers were preaching the gospel, the Lord was with them and as a result many were saved. What has this got to do with our discuss on divine healing?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Trustman,

SirJohn:

Many have wondered and would like to know the truth about healing and miracle claims from the healing school of Christ Embassy. I’d like say a few things about the genuineness of these miracles which have sparked endless questions. What I’m about to say may sound shocking to you but it is the truth. it is a first hand account of my experience at the healing school

Drum rolls! The inducement begins with the first line ^^ to make his account seem believable

What you see on loveworld videos/TV, especially miracle testimonies no matter how believable they appear, are simply what Pastor Chris and his TV crew wants you to see. The truth is that a larger number of people including his pastors, partners and even you hardly ever know what goes on behind the camera scenes.

Here he is employing the same tactics that he is accusing CEC of by trying to appear believable. Interestingly he adds that a large number of pastors and partners are being hoodwinked. Only SirJohn was wise enough to spot the ploy even if he went there to get an invalid healed. *nods*

I was at healing school May 2008 session and the discoveries I made blew my mind and shook the very foundation of my faith. I spent a total of 4 weeks at the healing (it had two sessions and each ran for two weeks) this period of time at the healing school afforded me the opportunity to observe certain unusual happenings which I must reveal.

All through May he says he was at the Healing school. Which means by the 19th he should have already spent either or close to 2 weeks and has already made most if not all of his observations yet he made this post when Pastor Chris was accused of paying people money to act healed:

SirJohn(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2008
Here is my opinion: these folks that are paraded as recepients of healings or miracles are neither ghosts nor are they aliens. these are Nigerians who live among us; I think it will be absolutely dump for anybody to want to stage a miracle with someone whose origin can be traced easily.

I have been a member and a consistent financial partner of the ministry since 2004. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome had been my role model, mentor, prophet and father. I have followed his teachings and doctrines to the letter so much that you couldn't talk with me for 10 Min's without knowing I was his follower.

If this were true, you should have atleast some of your experiences where you applied his teachings and saw results. How many sick people did you heal? How many miraculous things happened since 2004- nearly 4 years later? Why did you continue believing the teachings (that you followed to the letter) without seeing results?

I had taken someone who was wheelchair bound as a result of spinal cord injury to the Healing school with hope that Pastor Chris would minister to him at the end of the session (at least this is what I was made to believe from several healing school publications) but this was not to be, and the events that followed were shocking and beyond my imagination

Why didn't you try to minister to the person yourself?

After the first session, there was to be a healing service where the students having received faith to be healed, were put on the healing line to be ministered to by Pastor Chris. This was where my questions started. The reason is that not only did we not make it to the healing line but several other folks with obvious physical disabilities were also not put on the healing line. I made efforts to find out the criteria for the selection that was made; this was what I found out:

I expected these "several" folks to come out and report the charade that they were experiencing. I would have done so. In fact, I would have caused a scene like Bartimeaus.

I discovered that all wheelchair cases taken to the healing line for ministration were people whose conditions were not such that they couldn't stand or walk. in other words, the people you see popping out of wheelchairs in those videos can both previously stand and walk. They are carefully selected through a process I will discuss later.

O they could walk? So why were they at the HS to begin with?

Secondly, to my utter amazement, I also discovered that several other people whom I had seen on different occasions walking around the hall unaided and without any sign of pain or disability during the two weeks session were put on wheelchairs or made to lie on stretchers during this healing service

If they had no signs of pain or disability, what were they doing at the HS? And they were several of them. Hmmm. Your memory must be very good to have kept track of all of them while your invalid was waiting to be healed. Commendable discovery.

After much waiting, the “Man of God” walks in touching every one on the healing line and then proceeds to the wheelchair section; with one touch here and there he instructs them to get up “and they do” wild shouts of excitement reverberated across the auditorium as partners and pastors who have been specially invited to witness the miracles jumped for joy. I felt like sinking through the solid ground, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Once in a while I would utter a word of prayer, I’d say: “Lord please don’t let this be what I think”

I understand. The Pastors and partners were being deceived bare-faced and you, who went there to get an invalid healed, had seen beyond all the hullabaloo.

I remember a particular man who came for that session; he had been involved in a motor accident which left him with a spinal injury. He had difficulty walking normally because he couldn’t bend both knees while walking (I had seen him walking) he came with a neck guard and two crutches to support himself properly while walking. I observed that two days after coming to the healing school, he started exercising his faith by moving around without the neck guard and crutches, that was how he moved around for two weeks.

Wow, it's a miracle. The man exercised his faith and began to walk after 2 days? He should have gone home. Why did he stay? And you were observing him from day 1 till day 14 (even as you observed all the people in the HS)? Wow. I won't have had time to observe people like this, given that I went there to get someone else healed.

During the healing service, I was shocked to see the same man with his neck guard and crutches which he hadn't used for two weeks. Pastor Chris prayed for him and took the neck guard off as though it was a big deal, the congregation applauded and stood to their feet as he went on to take the crutches from the man; he then asked the man to walk. The man obviously walked but not any better than he had walked for two weeks without Pastor Chris praying for him.

I don't know why the man stayed 13 days after he started exercising his faith. Besides, did Pastor Chris know that the man had been previously moving around without the neck guard and crutches?

After the service, as the partners left the hall, the students and the “healed” were asked to wait behind. I observed that one of the two ladies who got out of the wheelchair half an hour ago quietly sat back in her wheelchair with a pale look on her face, the people who brought her all the way from Benin didn't seem like they had seen a miracle; this puzzled me more.

Interesting. Earlier you said
I discovered that all wheelchair cases taken to the healing line for ministration were people whose conditions were not such that they couldn't stand or walk. in other words, the people you see popping out of wheelchairs in those videos can both previously stand and walk.

Now you observed that 1 of the ladies that acted healed by standing and walking quietly sat back in her wheelchair with a pale look on her face. Why did she have a pale look on her face if she could already walk and stand? She should have been walking and acting very normal. That would have been a better deception, don't you think?

In conclusion, I can say without a doubt that you are a journalist or maybe a very good writer with imaginative predispositions. You were not a member of CEC (at least not in Spirit) and you did not go there with any invalid.

You went there to prove that what you had suspected about the HS was true, so you spent a large part of your May 2008 observing what you were seeing there and thinking of creative ways to re-tell it. The account you gave us lasted for 2 weeks but you said you spent 4 weeks there. Why didn't you leave after the first session (2 weeks)? That would have been the breaking point for me. After noticing that the place was a charade I won't have bothered waiting for the next session if I really went there to get someone healed. The only thing that would have kept me for the extra 2 weeks is if I was on an assignment.

I see no reason why a HAVEN secretary who had been in the ministry for 4 years (coughs) and has attended a handful of conferences won't have seen people in the audience that got healed without Pastor Chris laying hands on them and many of them don't ever end up testifying. I struggle to understand who your branch Pastor was that you never saw anyone get healed in the programmes he would have organized. I don't know why you didn't take your own advice by talking to the people who "acted" healed and investigated them? Why didn't you check if they were being paid to act?

I believe between May and November when you made your post, something happened to you and I doubt it had anything to do with your experience in the HS. I don't know your grouse with Pastor Chris but I think that it is personal and has veered off into the situation where you always wake up when his name is mentioned (you came on the "lost" threads that talked about his trip to India and the auditorium he built in AAU) amongst other things.

I know many people and I have heard testimonies of many others who visited the HS and came back healed. All of them are still hale and hearty. So I leave you to the observers as you can never convince anyone who applies the name of Jesus to situations and sicknesses and has seen results (sometimes instant) that 1) healings are fake or placebo-effect elicited 2) that Pastor Chris who we see use the name of Jesus for the same situations is faking it.

He can deceive people for some time certainly (if he was faking it). But not for how many years now- to the point that he has even started another one in Canada despite all the allegations and "scandals". Besides, what does he stand to gain? He doesn't charge a fee and contrary to your assertions that they "force" people to become partners that was not my experience so I don't know what to make of yours, except to conclude that it is not true.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
trustman:

Now, we are talking about divine healing. In the case you stated human volition is involved but in DIVINE HEALING we are talking  about God's own direct involvement. Will you say then that apart from human volitional issues such as abuse of the body that God may not SUSTAIN a healing?So if there are 'conditions' required to maintain divine healing where are they clearly specified in scripture? 

Elisha prophesied a son for a shunamite woman and the boy still died. Did the boy not come from God, Why did he die? If this were Pastor Chris you would have said the child was not from God and that was the reason for his death. (2 Kings 4)

Matthew 13
20 But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles

Someone can receive a healing because they heard the word concerning God's ability to heal people. But because they didn't get grounded in the word of faith when people start saying you "were never healed", "it's a placebo effect" that person could stumble and lose the healing. Another instance is sin.

John 5:14New King James Version (NKJV)
14 Afterward Jesus found him in the temple, and said to him, “See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you

This was after he healed the man of being impotent in his legs. He told him something worse could happen to him if he kept on sinning.

One of the characteristics of divine healing in scripture was that it was complete and irreversible. Another was its spontaneity; healings were not prearranged. In several instances personal faith was not required before healing took place; it was impossible, for example, for those who were dead to exercise any faith before they were resuscitated.

Show all these from scripture.

48 And He said to her, “Daughter, be of good cheer;[h] your faith has made you well. Go in peace.”

There are many instances were people's faith healed them in the bible. In this instance, Jesus did not even know who had touched him but he felt power leave him. The woman's faith healed her similar to Kenya28. In some other instances he ministered by the anointing on his life and that is the same anointing that is on Ministers who are called into the healing ministry (Kenya28 testified that Pastor Chris did not touch her). So it was funny that she came back to blame him when she lost it (I know anger made her do so).

Acts 11:21 says: "And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number who believed turned to the Lord." What I see here is that believers were preaching the gospel, the Lord was with them and as a result many were saved. What has this got to do with our discuss on divine healing?

You asked me On claims of the church is 'growing', Pastor Chris is 'going up', etc other religions, new age teachings, etc may be growing worldwide, does that mean it is sign of God's approval of them?

That's why I showed you that verse- when God is with you, if you preach the message as he told you to do, many people (that you have made contact with) will believe you and be added to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Joagbaje:

Sin can make people lose a miracle. And there are other reasons. But still least for several months ,they were free of the excruciating pain and symptoms. If out of the thousands who got healed some had attacked of the disease. Why blame the church. What of the thousands that didn't loose their healing.

I prayed for a man with ebbola in Arusha Tanzania , he got healed since August 4th , he is still healed. Every symptom stopped.

I prayed for a young man with HIV over a year ago he got healed. He went for test in 3 hospitals , his status changed to negative. He has added weight . He is still healed . Watch the video here
HIV HEALED. https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp

Yeah... right. I hear you.

You guys don't ever let go do you?

Guess what? You are lying and that's what this thread has proven: you, Chris and the whole CEC conglomerate are a bunch liars.

And remember who is the father of all liars?

Remember the destiny of all that is of a lie?

Continue... dia ris God O!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=WinsomeX]

Yeah... right. I hear you.

You guys don't ever let go do you?

Guess what? You are lying and that's what this thread has proven: you, Chris and the whole CEC conglomerate are a bunch liars.

We gree o

And remember who is the father of all liars?

Remember the destiny of all that is of a lie?

Continue... dia ris God O!

Eyaa, upon all your bad bellerism, it didn't still douse your bitterness
Thanks for your opinion though! We'd be just fine

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2014
There is a comment that should not be ignored on the SirJohn thread. It's made certainly by a very deep person. Observe:

mnwankwo:
This thread highlights all that is wrong with group consciousnesses that is quite common among many believers in all religions and movements without exception. The group consciousnesses makes it impossible for believers to have an independent thought. It is also not easy to tear asunder the bonds of group consciousnesses since those enveloped in it are already so weak to independently ask from help from God. Even when help is sent from God either directly or via mediators, this cancerous swamp of group consciousnesses repels and in most cases neutralizes the help sent. Only deep shocks (physical, psychical or spiritual) can tear asunder this thick veils of group consciousness, freeing the spirit to once again exercise its God given free will.

Group consciousness. Hmm... Everyone of us is guilty of this. How can it be avoided? As much as I maintain that Christianity is narrow on a narrow path, we cannot but appreciate the diversity God has brought to the church. Rather than Christians labelling themselves as CEC, LFC, RCC, etc; what is essentials is ability to discern the body of Christ and glean truth from every doctrine while remaining faithful to the spirit of scriptures. This is what Paul was kicking against when discussing carnality and the Corinthians following men. This is the only way to avoid the cancer of group consciousness. Another way is to avoid the temptation of starting another denomination. As it is right now, we do not need another church or sect, rather we need a called out people who, though remain in the organized churches, meet once in a while to appraise church doctrine and encourage each other.

While all have fallen prey to group consciousness, the CEC are the worst hit.

mnwankwo:
Then the spirit can then pray from the depth of his or her soul to God alone and such a soul will receive the necessary help.

It is this sort of prayer that is denied folks when they indulge the practice of speaking in tongues and no other group, again, is more culpable than CEC. I am not going to go into a debate on tongues, I am only requesting that whichever way we pray, let us ensure we are talking to God and hearing from him; and not just spewing gibberish. When men talk to God, they leave his presence with a glow like Moses to affect the world. There is something inherently wrong with hours of "tonguing" that does not result in holiness and greater effectiveness for God.

Ever other thing this person said is worth a reading again.

One thing is sure: sooner or later, young people like Gombs will learn the truth. But because they have so castigated it, it will be difficult for them to return to it. Caught in a fit of disappointment and confusion, many of these young people turn to atheism. Are we not all surprised at the rising number of atheists in Nigeria? A thread was opened the other day where the OP, an atheist, was asking how others were "converted" to atheism. The few comments I read all said they became atheists as they reacted negatively to their disillusion to church doctrines and practices.

That is the biggest tragedy Chris Oyakhilome and other are producing among our young people. Lies don't last. Sooner or later everything comes to the open. But what happens to the meek minds that have believed these lies all these days? Atheism.

My offer still remains to all Christ Embassy people, when you learn the truth by yourself, in the quietness if your room and heart, and begin to see questions that cannot be answered, pls do not turn to atheism. Send me or any of the others that have maintained truth on this forum a PM. We will attend to you. We will minister to you. We promise to keep it private and God will help us all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Bidam...I see you o grin

Where have thou been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.