Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos (11139 Views)

Teenage Students Impregnate Their School Teacher Who Was Just Employed! See.. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by mazeech: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Female teacher admits having sex several times with three teenage students. One got her pregnant! angry
-Click link below to watch video

If you set any teaching job interview questions for Jennifer, she can assure you of passing. The only thing she can’t assure you of passing is the ability to resist having sex with handsome teenage students in her class. While shedding tears in court, 30 year old Jennifer Fichter admitted having sex dozens of times with three 17-year-old boys. One of whom got her pregnant. She was sentenced to 22 years in jail yesterday cry

She was accused of having sex with one of the boys just a month after starting her new job.

While enjoying marathon sex with the teenage students, Jennifer, an English teacher in Lakeland's Central Florida Aerospace Academy always,,,,

Hhmm. Imagine teenage boys taking turns one by one on top of their teacher and she was probably smiling on bed. Chai! - abomination sad

Click to read the full gist about how it happened. See more photos and watch video…

https://www.mazech.com/predator

After reading, click here https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register to join our mailing list for a chance to win $20.00

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Shortyy(f): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2015
ewwww
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Chai... Does it mean she doesn't hav a matured boyfrnd or what
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Shortyy:
ewwww
many ppo go to jail in different ways wink
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
chaiiiii God go punish devil cheesy
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Eddygrate: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
SPOTLESS SHINE FUMIGATION/CLEANING SERVICES For fumigation of your home, office spaces, apartments, open lands, etc. We offer a quality and affordable services such as fumigation and cleaning. and we take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on the size of the apartment For More info Please Contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos 07033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by osaslord500(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
white men who schools dey make sense
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by midolian(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Chai... Does it mean she doesn't hav a matured boyfrnd or what
choi! Fine babe for that matter o! Some pple are just cursed.

Oojigbijigbijigbi(in papa Ajasco's voice)
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by weingeorge(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2015
I keep hearing these stories...why won't a female lecturer in my school ask me out. angry

3 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2015
I taya for oyibo ooo
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by kamair237(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2015
those students wise sha.... Are they Nigerians.... if not they have a lil bit of 9ja blood in dem...sombody rapes you and u impregnated her....

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by mazeech: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Sentenced 22 years in jail yesterday!!! What a terrible mistake of her life....a pretty young lady for that matter cry cry cry

Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
midolian:
choi! Fine babe for that matter o! Some pple are just cursed.

Oojigbijigbijigbi(in papa Ajasco's voice)
she fine no be small....

2 Likes

Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Lordave: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
How I wish I had such teacher.

My form teacher in primary 5 was sexy.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by raayah(f): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Child Molesters
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2015
weingeorge:
I keep hearing these stories...why won't a female lecturer in my school ask me out. angry
lol cuz none is single... U wan date person mama?
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by chybykee(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Before nko?

Na water those Boys get??

Abegi.... I just d pity the pikin wey d inside there
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by IamLEGEND1: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2015
and see as she come fine small.
*in wande coal's voice*
→ See I’m new in town Because of you girl I relocate Make you dey rotate Na you I dey locate I’m new in town Because of you girl I relocate Baby rotate Dey rotate I’m new in town Because of you girl I relocate Baby rotate Na you I dey locate Dey rotate ←
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Me sef I cannot teach a class where there are handsome 17yr olds o. Kids this days grow so fast and look so mature,its unbelievable.

I can teach juniors sha.
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by crazygod(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2015
weingeorge:

Ask those 'folks' in ur village. I'm sure they are behind it.
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by SuperSuave(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2015
orisirisi werey nilu oyinbo grin +
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by vizkiz: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:
Me sef I cannot teach a class where there are handsome 17yr olds o. Kids this days grow so fast and look so mature,its unbelievable.

I can teach juniors sha.

smh...this is serious undecided
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:

smh...this is serious undecided
serious abi. When male teachers lust after school girls,its not serious shey?
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by thorpido(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Some people are just messed up in the head.
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by naijaboiy: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2015
i've never had a beautiful female teacher.

They were all just ugly. undecided

Oh!

Except Aunty vivian back then in Junior secondary 3. grin

Was pretty. kiss
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by weingeorge(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2015
crazygod:

Ask those 'folks' in ur village. I'm sure they are behind it.
You're in my village, are u behind it.
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by funlord(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2015
grin Wetin dey wrong na? I _fucked 1 of my corper teachers when was in SS2 sef! I for scatter this oyibo babe be that if na me oh! And after all "older women are always sweeter"! Abeg I hail those 3 gangster homies! Chop knuckle!
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by JudgementHammer: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2015
I was almost shocked but when I come see say na oyinbo..mtcheeew..dem no get culture at all. Dem useless like shit. I'm sure she'll say she has phobia for older men ..oldermenophobia.

Dats why its good for a nation to have culture values

Africa my continent. I love my nation-Nigeria. Kudos to nigerian ladies who keep up our culture morals.

1 Like

Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by crazygod(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2015
weingeorge:
You're in my village, are u behind it.

Wrong info bro. Make enquiry well o. Those folks still dey there dey monitor ur issue
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by orogodoganyin(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Cutehector:
lol cuz none is single... U wan date person mama?
e get one CHM lecturer ly dat 4 OAU wey nevr marry o. abt clockin 30 dat tym buh she too dey form
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by Fulaman198(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2015
ahsekeena:

I can teach juniors sha.

Get out and find real men, not 17 year olds (though I felt like I was a real man at 17.)
Re: Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos by eyeon(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Biology practicals. . Practicalising Bio.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? / Would You Date An Older Girl? / A Boy Posted These Pictures On Facebook! See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.