Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Is It About Our Purpose In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It About Our Purpose In Life? (507 Views)

Ten Personal Ordeals That Women Face In Life / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About Our Purpose In Life? by adeowo84(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2014
i had heard the saying 'when the purpose of a thing is not know abuse is inevitable'...so is it that we all have an assignment to fulfil here on earth? how can we discover this purposes and how can one go about achieving it? please and please i need mature contribution.
Re: What Is It About Our Purpose In Life? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 08, 2014
You're asking this question for your personal use?
Your purpose in Life should revolve around God. Only then would your Life make any sense. This is not meant to be preachy but asides from making yourself comfortable and being good to one and all, serving God should be numero un.
Re: What Is It About Our Purpose In Life? by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2014
trying to come to terms with mine. kinda have a good idea of what it is or what they are now (I have more than 1). d main one's going to take me a while to achieve but dat's my fault. don't think I'll ever be happy till I achieve them, at least d main one. do u hv an idea of what ur own purpose is, op?
Re: What Is It About Our Purpose In Life? by adeowo84(m): 1:32am On Sep 08, 2014
aflyingbird: trying to come to terms with mine. kinda have a good idea of what it is or what they are now (I have more than 1). d main one's going to take me a while to achieve but dat's my fault. don't think I'll ever be happy till I achieve them, at least d main one. do u hv an idea of what ur own purpose is, op?

well,i will say 80% sure...to impact life,l have got some leadership qualities.
Re: What Is It About Our Purpose In Life? by roymary: 3:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Your purpose in life- That's a good question and a tricky puzzle right there. Every day you wake up defines you ( every day means each day- not "everyday" ) - says something about you but only if you pay attention. What you are sweating over might not be the best for you since its not all about our desires.

In the simplest term- When we were growing up- we all wanted to be President, Doctor and Pilot but right about now- i do not wanna be none of those. Our purpose evolves as we live but its easier to denote ( our purpose) if we make great decisions as we grow up.

There is a spiritual side to this as well as the physical. The Spiritual side comes along when you listen to your inner-man ( In this context my inner-man is God) - One that directs you and reminds you when you about to go the wrong route even though we tend to do otherwise on most occasions.

The physical aspect of denoting our purpose is entangled in knowing who we are(this include where we are coming from- our family-our parents,how easy we have had our lives growing up(its deep)) , what we want and how we want it.

There is no easy way for us to understand this phenomenon . I would say listening, learning and experiencing has so much to do with finding our purpose in life.

I say do not get worked up- live life - be smart -make mistakes, fix mistakes and get better. smiley
Re: What Is It About Our Purpose In Life? by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 08, 2014
adeowo84: i had heard the saying 'when the purpose of a thing is not know abuse is inevitable'...so is it that we all have an assignment to fulfil here on earth? how can we discover this purposes and how can one go about achieving it? please and please i need mature contribution.
One mission in Life ''GOD'' ..... Second mission ''food for survival till death comes'' .....

Therefore , Pray to your God and don't play with your Job .... The remnants are just aesthetics i.e cooling the brain against hardship !!

(1) (Reply)

Are You In An Emotionally Abusive Relationship? / Nollywood Celebrity Marriages That Crashed Within A Year - See More At: Http://w / What Christmas Gift Are You Going To Buy For Your Boyfriend / Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.