Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. (2715 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Chocrae: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan: I never knew Lie-bility truly had a Boyfriend.

angry angry

TMan.

lol that chic can lie sha
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by DRpiwi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
krall: True life, This really happened to me............

I am just coming from bank now. Tears have covered my screen and my hands are very shaky. They have been consoling me from the banking hall. I have dated this girl for over 3 good years now. I did everything I could for her. I helped her family in ways a boyfriend can never do. Her father that was a palmoil trader is now in the real oil and gas business because of my sponsorship. Her mother has a mega store in aba, all my effort. I wanted to marry her but my religious head advice me not to.
I trusted her to the extent of giving her my car and house when I travel and she never disappointed me. I don't know why she will do this to me. So I finally opened the joint acccount she had been asking for. She always used the money there well carefull.
To cut the long story short, I just handled a contract whouth over =N=200,000,000 and transfered N70m into the account, to test her faithfulness. But she betrayed me. She forgeed my signature and authourized herself to withdraw over 50percent of of the funds in CASH. That is not what I expected from her. I just wanted to see if it will lead to extravagant life

She is no were to be found. All her phones are switched off. I believe she has travelled out of the country with one boy she has been doing funny things with behind my back..
Now tell me why I will trust another woman again?

We met on nairaland. Her moniker used to be "Ms.Dangr"
op clap 4 urself.... U jst broke world maga record. Domboro
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by marieolae(f): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: You believed the story?
yes I did
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by marieolae(f): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
larryUG:
it is unbelievable that u could believe what Krall said.
Oo0oops
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Sammyblaq(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
*loading bullets*
brotherly how u want make i believe this ur post. En come be like say u no from naija.
If say na truth, collect am *pulls the trigger*.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Davidbanky(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fiction are becoming too much on nairaland this days ... Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
marieolae: Oo0oops
dont ooooops. those hates will full your head with lies. i can provide picture evidence. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by nikkypearl(f): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Stelvin101:

OP listen Kiafully. See, if u nor get beta romanze tori wey go elighten n brighten pupo day nor try am paste dis kind annaying tori again, lemme wern u criously.

OMG cheesy cheesy u well so?
No kill 4here o!cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by sommyblaze(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
donvidar: C'mon Mr. Krall, u should know that even nollywood producers will reject dix script...

There is sumtin about these guys; krall, Andyblaze, Sommyblaze, liability, and to xum extent Youngwhizzy
I just they look
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
sommyblaze:
I just they look

Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by sommyblaze(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Krall you know that thunder when suppose fire those witches for your village? no worry them go fire your babe. send me your account number make I forward you small rubby,remember send am with transport fair coz where I dey now,I no hold cash wen go carry me reach bank.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by sommyblaze(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
donvidar:

I meant notice, view, observe or should I say visualize
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
sommyblaze:
I meant notice, view, observe or should I say visualize

Now I get
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Anaskie(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please, nobody should take dis guy seriously. Click on his profile and see his previous topics. Smh@u O.p

If this topic makes frontpage,I'd deactivate my Nairaland account! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by bogtrotter: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
I guess she was waiting to hit a big fish before she scram. But Wait o.. Why on earth would you open a joint account with her? It's not like you guys are married or something like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Liability(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan: I never knew Lie-bility truly had a Boyfriend.

angry angry

TMan.
i beg your pardon?
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: i beg your pardon?

5 aside. What can I do for you? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
nikkypearl:

OMG cheesy cheesy u well so?
No kill 4here o!cheesy

Cupcake I nor be well o buh borehole tongue . Dis OP tori sounds annaying 4 nose sef n not ear. Gbam!
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by raquel23(f): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lwkmd! Chai! "Her father used to be a palm oil trader but is nw in the real oil and gas business because of my sponsorship" eyaaa. But ur story get as e be oo. How u go open joint acct with ur gf, no be wife sef. #story for dem birds. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by luvly101: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
krall: True life, This really happened to me............

I am just coming from bank now. Tears have covered my screen and my hands are very shaky. They have been consoling me from the banking hall. I have dated this girl for over 3 good years now. I did everything I could for her. I helped her family in ways a boyfriend can never do. Her father that was a palmoil trader is now in the real oil and gas business because of my sponsorship. Her mother has a mega store in aba, all my effort. I wanted to marry her but my religious head advice me not to.
I trusted her to the extent of giving her my car and house when I travel and she never disappointed me. I don't know why she will do this to me. So I finally opened the joint acccount she had been asking for. She always used the money there well carefull.
To cut the long story short, I just handled a contract whouth over =N=200,000,000 and transfered N70m into the account, to test her faithfulness. But she betrayed me. She forgeed my signature and authourized herself to withdraw over 50percent of of the funds in CASH. That is not what I expected from her. I just wanted to see if it will lead to extravagant life

She is no were to be found. All her phones are switched off. I believe she has travelled out of the country with one boy she has been doing funny things with behind my back..
Now tell me why I will trust another woman again?

We met on nairaland. Her moniker used to be "Ms.Dangr"

You should have started with 1m, instead of 70m. I blame you. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Jasi7(m): 12:02am On Sep 09, 2014
This krall of a guy is something else...am nt sure Nlers have tried reading his topics....there is no reality in any of it...krall na my guy(dat one dey) but hes always LYING....none of his threads has a even d simplest truth...na wa o!
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by santakris(m): 6:18am On Sep 09, 2014
How can you have joint account with a girl that is not your wife yet? Are you a learner?
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by topeorekoy(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2014
@OP,

There are holes in this your story.You opened a joint account with your girlfriend and you dont have any form of alert on the account considering that most banks are making it compulsory that bank accounts should have a form of alert.

How is your girl able to withdraw ova N35m in cash when the maximum is N10m

Most banks assign Relationship manager to account holders that have up to a certain amount and the job of the Relationship manager is to monitor your transactions and he or she was supposed to have called you while your girl was withdrawing the cash.

Personally, this story might just be a fiction of your imagination
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by coolsegun2002: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
When u wanna cook up a storry..atleast make it perfect.....for this era of cashless.... ur babe withdraw 35million in cash abi..... well done continue ...even if she withdrew in bits..are u saying u ddn't receive any alert...b4 she finish 35 million...well done...continue...
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by stanprexy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
krall: am talking real life issue you are talking nollywood angry you lack respect angry

You don turn andyblaze ni?!
Re: My Girlfriend Of Over 3 Years Siphoned Our Join Account. by Vincad: 4:06am On Sep 10, 2014
mtcheww, story for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GUYS ONLY: Build Your Ideal Woman. / Why Does My Friend Always Invite Herself Over? / A New Nairaland...come In And Have Your Say....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.