Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) (9455 Views)

Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? / About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* / Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
lopeoba: hmnnn...at long last.... I guess this was what the roll call and request for some people's email was all about... anyway really looking forward to it.....learning all the way.... divepen, you rock.
Thanx ma'am

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Olusharp: I need slot o
You've gotten boss...
I will update you on when you will post sir..

Is it a poem or story
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
D9ty7: Waiting for those days, so I can lear new things.
Nice innovative @Divepen
Thanx boss...
How I wish.....
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Olusharp(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Divepen:
You've gotten boss...
I will update you on when you will post sir..

Is it a poem or story
poem sire.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Olusharp: poem sire.
Thaz great sir...Registered
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by texanomaly(f): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Divepen...You've got mail.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by D9ty7(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Divepen:
Thanx boss...
How I wish.....
Go on sir.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
D9ty7: Go on sir.
Nothing to say...Oga mii...Tanx for showing up...
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by D9ty7(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
did you send a mail message to me?
Divepen: .
Nothing to say...Oga mii...Tanx for showing up...
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
D9ty7: did you send a mail message to me?
non
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by princesa(f): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Divepen, shouldn't there be like a word limit for contributes so that we don't end up running around in long essays? You know some nairalanders and long posts don't go hand in hand. Do ask other contributors their take on this too oh.

And biko, resend that email with title of presentation and date so I can start preparing. Thank you...
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 10, 2014
princesa: Divepen,
As for the word limit, there will be a small trouble ooo...Lol
I've told some of them to write as much as they can, as everybody will be getting an hour each to themselve....
I thought, since it is a workshop, many people will want to sacrifice their time to read and learn. But, who knows, I might be wrong, so let us hear from other contributors.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 10, 2014
@ Princesa, message sent
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by timpaker(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2014
How come I didn't get a 'mention' notification?
This idea is awesome!!! Counting down to.....
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2014
timpaker: How come I didn't get a 'mention' notification?
This idea is awesome!!! Counting down to.....
September 30

The main thread will be opened on the 25th of that month,...
Please if you have a story or a poem make your intention known
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by frank317: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
lopeoba: hmnnn...at long last.... I guess this was what the roll call and request for some people's email was all about... anyway really looking forward to it.....learning all the way.... divepen, you rock.

pls instead of using the PM to contact me, use xtfranks005@yahoo.com or xtfranks005@gmail.com or 08027410988 to reach me thanks.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
overhypedsteve: Space booked. Yea na me get am. Divepen this your thread better get head oh.
space booked, as in?
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by rapmike(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Has the E-workshop started?
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by texanomaly(f): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
To be honest I'm worried about the hour each. I'm wondering if NLers will remain interested for that long. I need to come up with something interactive to do. undecided
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by texanomaly(f): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Also, I see you announced the speakers. Will there also be a program listing topics? If you already have, I missed it somewhere. It would be nice to see who's doing what and when.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by jonazter(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
waoo wot a wonderful opotunity to learn frm my distinguished mentors. I don grab seat for front already, @Divepen n co, more grace to ur efforts.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
texanomaly: Also, I see you announced the speakers. Will there also be a program listing topics? If you already have, I missed it somewhere. It would be nice to see who's doing what and when.

i will have to open that thread now, so as to prepare pplz mind
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by NaijaChild: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello..I"ll need a slot for my piece please..thanks
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
NaijaChild: Hello..I"ll need a slot for my piece please..thanks
How many works do you have?
Or How many would you like to drop?
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by NaijaChild: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Divepen:
How many works do you have?
Or How many would you like to drop?

Its peotry kk?

I have like 3..
Or wats d highest number per person?
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
NaijaChild:

Its peotry kk?

I have like 3..
Well, You will get a slot for the three..

@overhypedsteve, are you saying you have something to drop.
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
NaijaChild:

Its peotry kk?

I have like 3..
Well, You will get a slot for the three..

@overhypedsteve, are you saying you have something to drop.
Olusharp: poem sire.
How many.?..Though you cannot bring more three
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by daveP(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Okay. Gat to prepare. But how about the speakers meeting on a platform to share ideas, etc. Twill enhance delivery when d time comes.@ divepen il mail u in a few
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
daveP: Okay. Gat to prepare. But how about the speakers meeting on a platform to share ideas, etc. Twill enhance delivery when d time comes.@ divepen il mail u in a few
I'm not sure about that..
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by Olusharp(m): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=Divepen][/quote] just two
Re: Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) by rapmike(m): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Divepen, I can't speak on discipline oh! Trust me, am the worst dude for this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Religion Jingoism (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) / CALL FOR ENTRIES: 2017 Commonwealth Short Prize / Ikeogu Oke Wins 2017 Nlng Prize For Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.