Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Igbo Love Messages - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Love Messages (104327 Views)

Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Love Messages by QueenRAW(f): 4:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Emperoh: kwa ututu o buna
gi bu ihe izizi n'agba m n'obi
mgbe obuna m n'alaru ula, o bu gi ka m n'ahu na nro

Nne arapukwana m,
Na gi ka m tukwasara obi m nile
Ihunanya m nwere ebe i no osimiri n'enweghi ngwucha
Otu i si ekwu, otu i si aga n'omume gi enweghi ihe e ji atunyere ya

O bu so gi ka m ma, so gi ka m huru

I ga abu nyunye m?

Translated as:
Every Morning,
You are the very first thing that comes on my mind
Any time i sleep its only you i see

Baby do not leave me
My whole heart is with you
The love i have for you is like an endless stream
Your gait, the way you talk and your behaviour has no comparaison
Its only you that i know, it is only you that i love

Will you be my wife?

You really just saved my life with this!!!!
Re: Igbo Love Messages by SugaryBelle(f): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
liksy: tell him this-- nwoke m ihe gi n'atom ka sugar. odi ka anyi mewa ihe iberibe ubochi nile. Afuru m ego gi n'anya,fu motor gi n'anya,fu ulo gi n'anya mana afuru m IHE gi n'anya karicha. agaghi m arapu gi oburu na ine eme m ya ofuma
lol,nne aru adikwa gi o.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Love Messages by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
I bu ezi nwa afo. Unfortunately cant xpress ma love 4 him in ibo.cos he is an ibibio.
chika98: Nwoke oma m, Inom n'echiche. Ihe gi n'atom uto. Ejim aka n'ubochi gi n'aga nke oma.
Ahurum gi n'anya nke ukwu. M ga no kwa ebea n'ahugi n'anya ntinyere n'ichorom n'akuku gi.

Meaning: Handsome one, I'm thinking of you. I'm crazy about you and I hope your day is going well
I love you a lot and I will be right here loving you as long as you want me by your side. grin
Re: Igbo Love Messages by kart042000(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Can someone help translate this in igbo;

The rain is heavy, heavier is the cold and bordom, the warmth lies somwhere far away in the gloss of your lips and in the tickle of your fingers, how else can my emotions be expressed...
Re: Igbo Love Messages by Freeko4: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Love dis
Re: Igbo Love Messages by chiommy123(f): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Naganu nuihu hope I got that correctly. Igbo language is very sweet in terms of speaking but difficult to write
Re: Igbo Love Messages by Babylonisfallen(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please help translate this in English, thanks

Ahukwara m gi na anya ❤️�

�����
Re: Igbo Love Messages by Darkzayn: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Babylonisfallen:

Please help translate this in English, thanks

Ahukwara m gi na anya ❤️�

�����

It means I love you so much
Re: Igbo Love Messages by LumaBoi: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
I love you my heart i have been searching for you i said let me ask you why did you still my heart because you sweet me like sugar nnem, come, lemme arrange you come lemme take you home come lemme give you the ring i love you obi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.