Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love (1029 Views)

Pure Love Sms/ Good Morning / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / Critique Of Pure Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by dns(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2008
how do you know about a girls love for you?

is money a love?
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by ruffrider(f): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2008
if she loves to spend time with you, and hardly ask you for anything.
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by ruffrider(f): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2008
act like you are sick. if she come to see you, bring you juices and do things, like ask how can she can be a assistant to you, then she love you, now one will go out of the way for any one they don't love. real talk
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by sistajay(f): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2008
You can tell by the way she acts towards you. Money ain't love.
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by dns(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
sista-jay:

You can tell by the way she acts towards you. Money ain't love.

thanks for you are contributions am really grateful you see this is what i've being passing through. please advice me on what to do. thanks
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by kokoye(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2008
Be careful though, some people will pretend and go all the way.
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by Morenike3(f): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2008
This thread is so premature embarassed
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by kokoye(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2008
be nice!
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
infact, money isn't a love, it can be 5 loves sef, if you have enough of it! grin grin grin grin

ok kidding.

my ans: NO, DUH!
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by dns(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2008
thanks for all your contributions.
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by kboy3(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2008
his that true for naija for today, girls are hot like timaya, if you but your head down they will cut it for you
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by Nautillus(m): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
*Morenike:

This thread is so premature embarassed

Agreed. . .!!
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by MsLurker(f): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2008
if i love you then i'm not worried about how much money you have.
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by dns(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
Ms. Lurker:

if i love you then i'm not worried about how much money you have.

this is you and your belives but thousant of girls in Nigeria belive that money is the basic thing that berings love to an exestance and keep it alife
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by MrCrackles(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2008
Poster

Shut the fuc.k up, log out of nairaland and get back to your homework!!
Re: How Do you Know About A Girls Pure Love For You. Is Money A Love by skype5: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2008
by fking her you can know angry

(1) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Get Even Stronger Without Money? / How Would A Man Know If His Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him? / 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.