Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] (2167 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is so true
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tval:

Not at all cheesy just trying to help others who could fall victims.

Good course.

You're gunning for 15 people to keep this moving - You have me cheesy

I concur with all you've got up there.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by kalu01(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
op come finish you Tory ooo
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Tval(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
kalu01 AirborneLacer Mondisweets 3cycle Dreyl perry2020 ideee03 TrollMan Tymax dechandel philantoxx ... I don sefini...
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by ideee03(f): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Err sorry we,slip of the teeth
TrollMan:

You meant to say “We”. wink
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by ideee03(f): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bia comon mechi onu gi dia
chimerase2: comeon close ua 31 der e dey open flies fit enter amu angry
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by chimerase2: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
ideee03: Bia comon mechi onu gi dia
nna eh makachukwu dis gal de try me oh undecided
U dn finish me for de oda thread u dn cum here akwaya undecided
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tval: kalu01 AirborneLacer Mondisweets 3cycle Dreyl perry2020 ideee03 TrollMan Tymax dechandel philantoxx ... I don sefini...

And you're updating this version when?

I've got this chick who keeps running down to my crib to do my laundry, cooking and chores - Uhm Doctor Val do you think she's a gold-digger? grin grin cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tval: kalu01 AirborneLacer Mondisweets 3cycle Dreyl perry2020 ideee03 TrollMan Tymax dechandel philantoxx ... I don sefini...
What you call a gold digger to some are treasures.
To have a happy rltnship erase all these negative thoughts.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Tval(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
AirborneLacer:

And you're updating this version when?

I've got this chick who keeps running down to my crib to do my laundry, cooking and chores - Uhm Doctor Val do you think she's a gold-digger? grin grin cheesy

Which of my points does she exhibit apart from the things you stated cheesy ?
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
3cycle:

GBAM!

Science has proven that people that abbreviate the word relationship are gold diggers!

Click Here for more proof if you think I'm lying.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tval:

Which of my points does she exhibit apart from the things you stated cheesy ?

It seems like it's a new point grin grin
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Tval(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
3cycle:

I agree to some point, but we have a lot of pretenders out there.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Tval(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
AirborneLacer:

It seems like it's a new point grin grin

It seem$ she likes you. Gold diggers tend to be lazy. cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
TrollMan:

GBAM!

Science has proven that people that abbreviate the word relationship are gold diggers!

Click Here for more proof if you think I'm lying.
grin Bile
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by philantoxx(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
all I know is dat wen girls eye 2 dey chuck she dey find gold.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by perry2020(f): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
philantoxx:
all I know is dat wen girls eye 2 dey chuck she dey find gold.
What of guys
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by philantoxx(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2014
perry2020:
What of guys
guys at a minimal rate.so its predominantly gals tin.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by perry2020(f): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2014
philantoxx:
guys at a minimal rate.so its predominantly gals tin.
It's a lie,i get a lot of them and dey make it so crystal clear.
Re: How To Spot A Gold Digger[updated Version] by philantoxx(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2014
perry2020:
It's a lie,i get a lot of them and dey make it so crystal clear.
nah...probably coz yur pretty daz y u attract such.even at that it rarely occurs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Guys Ehnn / Four (4) Important Conversations To Have Before S-ex / 10 Qualities Of A Real Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.