Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC (3205 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by emmasege: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
It's only in the regime of a dumb President that a clown like Tambuwal would be dreaming of going to Aso rock. A man whose political coffin should have been nailed and thrown into the grave ever since, still pondering on his political future. It's unimaginable that a man who has used PDP political form would be dreaming of becoming the President through the opposition while still enjoying the ruling party's slot.
And as for my s/west folks, if u like make u go vote for the back-stabbers (Tambuwals, Tinubus) again o after they don carry ur food go give dog. Abi no be these same guys prevented a s/westerner from attaining the number 4 seat in the land, and they (Tinubus) immediately turned around accusing the FG of marginalising the Yorubas. Oo si nbe, o ni bawo ni won se pin (i.e. u were/are not there and u r now querying your ration)
Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by ndcide(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
he should resign from his position first before pulling that silly stunt. if he thinks he'll preserve his sit as speaker staying in the PDP and move at the last moment to the APC to run for presidency, he must be a learner.

This man can't get Sokoto governorship ticket in PDP. he better move to APC now else he'll have himself and his APC friends to blame at the end.

He has made himself a suspect. but for his present position in PDP he wouldn't be getting things easy again.
Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by tit(f): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Up tambuwal!
We will vote for you!
Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
After watching the way displaced Nigerians are maltreated in Bakassi on AlJazeera, I have made up my mind that Jonathan should not come back to power next year.

Nonsense...
Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Naija politicians are bootlickers, hooligans, jobbers, psychopathic-psychophants and hypocritical-critics...
Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by Validated: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Keneking: After watching the way displaced Nigerians are maltreated in Bakassi on AlJazeera, I have made up my mind that Jonathan should not come back to power next year.

Nonsense...

I thought it was OBJ that gave out Bakassi to Cameroun? How has it become Jonathan's fault
Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Validated:

I thought it was OBJ that gave out Bakassi to Cameroun? How has it become Jonathan's fault

he must go next year...
Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by dirifred(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
dream on dreamer, when you wake, you will be politically irrelevant.
Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by Dmano: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Am i supose 2 celebrate with this man? Or morn his political sucide mission,ofcourse u can't eat ur cake & have it
Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Validated:

No, you don't know history my brother. It was the clueless GEJ that ceded bakassi to Cameroun. Obasanjo can't do that, it only takes a daft GEJ to do something that is so senseless like that. wink grin
Re: Tambuwal Set To Declare Presidential Ambition Under APC by EMANY01(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
tokunboh:

No, you don't know history my brother. It was the clueless GEJ that ceded bakassi to Cameroun. Obasanjo can't do that, it only takes a daft GEJ to do something that is so senseless like that. wink grin

grin grin grin grin cool tongue
Priceless,I have no words......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chima Okoro Arrested / How We See Amaechi And How GEJ Sees Him (pictures) / Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.