Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down (33549 Views)

Fayose Counsels Buhari Over Foreign Trips, Says; “ The Trips Bleed The Economy" / Oby Ezekwesisli Tongue Lashes GEJ - Says His Visit To Maiduguri Is Total Deceit / Ghanian Professor Blasts GEJ, Says " This Guy Is A Joke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by platz(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2014
hand work of the south _south
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by killuminati(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2014
As I mumu reach I still get sense pass dis jona sha... Chai!

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Ghost01(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2014
#BringBackGoodluck2015 in order to #BringBackOurGirls. Àwon wèrè!
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by obailala(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Rexxie:
Big foool..otu'oke nlanlan niyen tioba mo...
@op,folks,including da hardworking n sensitive president know those campaigners went too far with that sorta caption..but what folks dont know is why da opposition especially da janjawied packa'rascals been constipating n foaming in da mouth at gej like he was directly behind da posters n campaign....kudos to da caring n wise president..
now make now mistakes cos da fact remains that its.....
#GEJ TILL '19
That you or anyone at all supports Jonathan is not enough reason to think Nigerians are fools. Jonathan of course is not be the initiator of the idea but telling me that neither he nor any of his teeming advisers/handlers has seen or heard of that caption in 3 weeks is arrant nonsense. HE has only reacted because the outcry towards the caption is beginning to gain grounds including internationally.

Kudos to him anyway for eventually doing the right thing, albeit too late

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: A real thug he is
yeah,u know that but u hardly know that u one stuupid done_gone lepros black sheep fit to be buried alive in some demon infested evil forest...u squealed other time'bout enjoyin my ride,yep..u too enjoy ur ride to hell with ur fellow whinning excess losers...what a huge piece of stinkin'shiit...
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by deletrue: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Am just thinking of how these haters will feel when GEJ's swearing inn ceremony will be carried out. Na serious die for them sha.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Dreyl(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2014
It's obvious jona does not give a damn.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Orikinla(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2014
PRESIDENT JONATHAN ORDERS REMOVAL OF OFFENSIVE BRING BACK JONATHAN SIGNS.

The President has done the wise thing.

[size=18pt]The desperadoes who want to force him to contest in 2015 are his worst enemies.
They are only doing so to secure their on going government contracts which they don't want to expire at the end of this year.

The presidential election of 2015 is not for the benefit of majority of Nigerians, but the power tussle over billion dollar government contracts and oil blocs by the evil and greedy ruling class in the ruling party and the opposition and their accomplices in the organized private sector.[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by heavenmade(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2014
The Washington Post
WorldViews
This may be the most inappropriate political hashtag of the year

By Ishaan Tharoor September 8

It was the social media campaign of the year. #BringBackOurGirls awoke the world to the ravages of Boko Haram, an al-Qaeda-linked terror group in Nigeria, and the plight of the millions of people who live in the midst of their insurgency. At the heart of the message were hundreds of missing schoolgirls, abducted in April from the remote village of Chibok by Boko Haram fighters, who vowed to make them into slaves. The #BringBackOurGirls hashtag channeled both sympathy from abroad and local outrage and concern in Nigeria, with many angry at the government of President Goodluck Jonathan for being unable to free the captured women.

But four months later, the girls have yet to be brought back despite the efforts of the Nigerian military as well as U.S. counter-terrorism forces deployed in neighboring Chad. More than 200 girls remain missing in suspected Boko Haram captivity. Others have perished from snakebite, illness and deprivation in the wild.

Boko Haram itself has continued its slaughter this summer, and seized more territory in the country's restive northeast. Over the weekend, it stormed towns along Nigeria's border with Cameroon, killing dozens of innocents.

Nigerian forces are now fighting Boko Haram in pitched battles around Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state, the main hotbed of Boko Haram's operations. The U.N. reports that at least 1.5 million people have been displaced by the conflict since Jonathan's government declared a state of emergency in May.

But the gravity of the moment hasn't stopped some in Nigeria from appropriating the tragic hashtag for rather cynical purposes. Banners emerged in the capital Abuja over the weekend showing Jonathan alongside a new slogan: #BringBackGoodluck2015. The campaign appears to be the work of supporters of the president, keen for his reelection in presidential polls next February. It's not clear whether Jonathan has officially endorsed the new hashtag, but its seeming ubiquity suggests that he is not opposed to it.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/09/08/this-may-be-the-most-inappropriate-political-hashtag-of-the-year/
After the spank,he finally realizes;what a funny Nigeria! Imagine if their family members had been among the missing girls...smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by kendrick93(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2014
doesn't matter wat he says. d only tin dat matters is dat jonathan will still be d president come 2015 whether by hook or crook. #teambringbackGoodluck2015#
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by keemness(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2014
Nobleval: they think we're foolish! Hmmmm Nigeria!

I am sorry to disappoint you sir, Nigerians are stupid. They will forget abt this and vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by ayukdaboss(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2014
Cluelessness at it's limits. CHAI

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by agedmanng: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2014
feyif: ...and TAN is still campaigning.*modified* And Some People On Nairaland Said Na Photoshop

Madam, do you check your mail?
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by hensben(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2014
yogun: I de laff oooo.

So much for an after tot...

Our Govt is so insensitive.

149 days after abduction of the girls, banners and billboards of campaign all over Abuja.

Shouldn't these bunch of people just resign and go cover their faces in shame.

The "Enough is Enough" by Coalition of Izon women on page 71 of Guardian Newspaper of today 10th Sep, 2014 is so laughable too. Must we openly show our indiscretion? Must we support corruption openly? Have we all sold our souls to d enemy? What does it take to stand for the right rule and leadership in Nigeria?

I weep for my country Nigeria.
its a big shame my sister....nigeria is messed up more by this clueless man and his aids

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by ayukdaboss(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2014
kendrick93: doesn't matter wat he says. d only tin dat matters is dat jonathan will still be d president come 2015 whether by hook or crook. #teambringbackGoodluck2015#
Look at this one.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2014
obailala:
That you or anyone at all supports Jonathan is not enough reason to think Nigerians are fools. Jonathan of course is not be the initiator of the idea but telling me that neither he nor any of his teeming advisers/handlers has seen or heard of that caption in 3 weeks is arrant nonsense. HE has only reacted because the outcry towards the caption is beginning to gain grounds including internationally
well da presidentssgot work to do n got no time chasing chickens'bout town,hes got enough headaches including artificial n polity heating n intentional aches frm that losers_packa'rascals janjaweeeed party...
n if u concluded that anti gej are packa'foools,then thats ur own cuppatea n fine by me....
Da opposition can take their smear campaign to jupiter,but its
#gej till '19
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by datribune: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Every time, every fu**ing time I see dis Otuoke clown, d question dat comes to my mind is how did dis clown become president of Nigeria?.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by omenka(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: What a Lying and fraudulent President that must be kicked out

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/presidency-launches-bringbackjonathanin2015-campaign/#sthash
Now this post is what I call a Head Shot!!!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by ayukdaboss(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2014
datribune: Every time, every fu**ing time I see dis Otuoke clown, d question dat comes to my mind is how did dis clown become president of Nigeria?.
It still baffles me

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by tjskii(f): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2014
So d posters were real...wow..I thought it was photoshop..cos I cudnt beleive that any1 in their right senses wud actually produce such undecided

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by hensben(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2014
deletrue: Am just thinking of how these haters will feel when GEJ's swearing inn ceremony will be carried out. Na serious die for them sha.
you are a big f.o.o.l for thinking this way, we are concern about liberation of nigeria and you are spewing rubbish..id.iots, f@g, m0r0n, zombie, nitwit, etc. #spit on you#

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by ayukdaboss(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
hensben: you are a big f.o.o.l for thinking this way, we are concern about liberation of nigeria and you are spewing rubbish..id.iots
Very big idiots...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by samseen02(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
lakpalakpa: Foolish kindergarten presidency!!

Act first and think later.

undecided undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1869597/presidency-launches-campaign
LWKM oo

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by omenka(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
datribune: Every time, every fu**ing time I see dis Otuoke clown, d question dat comes to my mind is how did dis clown become president of Nigeria?.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Iceathome(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Pls folks twitter is like NL where u can have many usernames as u want, let not be deceive doyin username and all d whole pro gej are not sponsored by gej. They are sponsored by volunteers who want one post or contract, gej dont even know d groups and their support only few of them which are not even making noise but working underground. Tan is not gej agenda, its Ifeanyi Uba intiative of supporting gej for 50million USD he promised gej for his campaign.

APC is behind d stuff

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by chidooh1: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Removing or not doesn't have any effect on a perfectly planned strategy. You people are seriously being jobless, shouting for nothing, the banners will go down what about the message it conveys.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2014
omenka: Now this post is what I call a Head Shot!!!
Oh Jonathan thinks Nigerians are stvpid angry angry angry
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by hazyfm: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: What a Lying and fraudulent President that must be kicked out

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/presidency-launches-bringbackjonathanin2015-campaign/#sthash

That Man is a FOOL
Who are you mocking?
160,000,000 Nigerians?
You are a disgrace to your generation

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by MyPresident: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by ayukdaboss(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Iceathome: Pls folks twitter is like NL where u can have many usernames as u want, let not be deceive doyin username and all d whole pro gej are not sponsored by gej. They are sponsored by volunteers who want one post or contract, gej dont even know d groups and their support only few of them which are not even making noise but working underground. Tan is not gej agenda, its Ifeanyi Uba intiative of supporting gej for 50million USD he promised gej for his campaign.

APC is behind d stuff
You can't tell me GEJ hasn't seen this poster since 3weeks now.

I'm sorry Madam but your post is full of poo

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2014
keemness:

I am sorry to disappoint you sir, Nigerians are stupid. They will forget abt this and vote for him.
yea...I concur.
Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2014
Iceathome: Pls folks twitter is like NL where u can have many usernames as u want, let not be deceive doyin username and all d whole pro gej are not sponsored by gej. They are sponsored by volunteers who want one post or contract, gej dont even know d groups and their support only few of them which are not even making noise but working underground. Tan is not gej agenda, its Ifeanyi Uba intiative of supporting gej for 50million USD he promised gej for his campaign.

APC is behind d stuff
cheesy cheesy cheesy Here comes another scum and shameless sycophant
The same Okupe that usually issue Press Statements via the same Twitter Handle?
The Same Ifeanyi Uba whose 1ndictment as being one of the MAJOR Petrol and Kerosene subsidy FRAUDSTERs whose prosecution has been deliberately "Put on hold by the Government"...lol
The President is not aware of TAN and his Ministers notably NOI and other butt-lickers usually grace TAN rallies?
You my friend are more clueless than Clueless Jonathan.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics) / I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.