Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,750 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Is It Right Tracking Your Partners Movements When U Suspect He/she Is Unfaithful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right Tracking Your Partners Movements When U Suspect He/she Is Unfaithful (814 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / What Will You Do If You Discover Your WIFE Is Unfaithful / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Tracking Your Partners Movements When U Suspect He/she Is Unfaithful by Mgbejume: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
Dear Wonderful nairalanders,

Please i need you opinion's on this issue, is it right to track each and every movement of your partner when u suspect he or she cheating on you
Thanks
Re: Is It Right Tracking Your Partners Movements When U Suspect He/she Is Unfaithful by dominique(f): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2008
this kain thread dey tire me, askin questions u already know the answers to. seems you're new , so i'll answer ur question

Please i need you opinion's on this issue, is it right to track each and every movement of your partner when u suspect he or she cheating on you
Thanks

only if you're jobless
Re: Is It Right Tracking Your Partners Movements When U Suspect He/she Is Unfaithful by whatever90(f): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2008
its only a JOBLESS person dat will do that
Re: Is It Right Tracking Your Partners Movements When U Suspect He/she Is Unfaithful by Nautillus(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
To what aim?
Re: Is It Right Tracking Your Partners Movements When U Suspect He/she Is Unfaithful by sistajay(f): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2008
If you've got nothing better to do, why not. Remember curiousity kills the cat.
Re: Is It Right Tracking Your Partners Movements When U Suspect He/she Is Unfaithful by 190: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2008
abeg nor mind these ppl jore, track ur patners b4 u get hartbroken, please as 4 me i investigate my girl and d day i catch her in d act shes a goonerrr, abeg ride on i dey ur back
Re: Is It Right Tracking Your Partners Movements When U Suspect He/she Is Unfaithful by MissyB1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
Only insecurity can make a person go through that stress.
It's not worth it!!
Re: Is It Right Tracking Your Partners Movements When U Suspect He/she Is Unfaithful by chamotex(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2008
LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 'Tracking' u know cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why dont you just buy a tracking device and put it in his/her car or something. Or I can give you the numbers to contact the CHEATERS AGENTS.

We could have a chance to see you on TV. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money / Helpful Tips On How To Get That Gurl Fast******* / Where Did True Romance Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.