Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money (812 Views)

How To Peacefully End A Relationship With A Good Girl (only 18+) / If your girl only calls you boo or baby / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by nelsonjay(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2008
my fellow bros of nairaland, what if the girl you love most don't love you but only interested in your material things. what exactly will you do?
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by iice(f): 2:57am On Nov 21, 2008
Is this a trick question?
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by Tatase(f): 3:40am On Nov 21, 2008
Ok I'm not a guy but from my point of view, I would say:

Save yourself! Thank God your eyes are open! Leave while you can or else you'll eventually resent her and then you'll be on NL saying "girls are only after money." Just save yourself the heartache and disappointment. I don't really think it can last and I don't think it can end well either. But you know you need to make the best decision for yourself, only don't make it only based on your heart, be wise also.
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by MaiSuya(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2008
(sigh) welcome to the club boy!! wink
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by sexyLeamon(f): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2008
you have 2 solution
1: leave the babe and look for your type
2: work hard and keep giving her what she wants
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by Dbaby4: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2008
Mai Suya:

(sigh) welcome to the club boy!! wink

mallam mai-suya, akwai kilish de masa??

@ poster, u better leave such a girl alone.

sexyLeamon:

you have 2 solution
2: work hard and keep giving her what she wants

What of when business is down and the income isnt coming in as supposed? Remember that there is always fluctuations, period of Boom and depressions, so what ll he now do when there is a depression? The woman will leave him since she is only there for the money and the money isnt there at this point!!! tongue He has to be on the safe side
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by kokorunna(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2008
Forget about her smiley
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by bigocean(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2008
i'll say u 'BOUNCE'. As in,dont even think she exists. Look for other loving nd promising babes.
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by Exstar(f): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
Uhmm, What are you still waiting for, Dude? Abeg, Pick race!
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by izeek(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2008
u mean in all ur toasting and dating years,
this nah the first money sucking leach u've met?
am proud of u.
my advice stay and c wat if feels like.
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by Exstar(f): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2008
Izeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Na so u hate the dude reach? grin
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by izeek(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2008
estar wats d hate,
if some dude in all this yrs finally meets a leach,
i suggest he gets d experience, so wen him mates dey talk him go get mouth talk 2.
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by Exstar(f): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
Eh,eh? O.k then. As the guy dey halla so, me i feel say him fit
no hammer pepper well, that's the reason y i asked him to pick race!
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by agwoko: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2008
without a second thot, i wil hurridly dump her cos if u decide to stil stik to her i am veri sure if u run in2 any financial hitch she wud be the 1 2 dump u.so act wisely.
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by tope2000(f): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2008
I cannot blv u are here looking for ansa undecided
cus the answer is obvious undecided
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by izeek(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2008
esta ,
u get point sha, big bois dont notices leaches, cos they have enuf to spend.
nah the poor ones dey notice say she dey very materialistic.
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by meexteriox(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2008
@poster
Let me get some facts straight.
At the initial stage of your relationship, were you doling out a lot of money in your bid to ensnare her?
Or, when did this attitude actually start during the course of your relationship with her?
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by Cipriani(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
@poster

Loving a girl who does not love you but your money is like trying to fetch water in a basket by using your to cover few

holes, you should know by now that ladies are a lover of material thing, there are more lazy women in Nigeria than it was

a decade ago. they want the husband to open a boutique and become full time housewives so that they can gossip

around town with their friends living such life. These ladies are what they call SUCCUBUS, suck the life out of you.

My advice is REPEL and REBUKE her from this day onward. angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Oh Save Me> What Will You Do If Your Girl Only Interesting In Your Money by Exstar(f): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ Izeek, i'm happy you got my point, men!
@ Cipriani, I feel you dude, but note that all ladies love material things
but not all of 'em take it as a do or die thing!

(1) (Reply)

Contact / Needs Ur Advice / Why Guys Act Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.